PDA

View Full Version : Old Video: Brian Scalabrine 1 on 1 vs people who think they can beat him

20Four
03-27-2014, 12:27 AM
Basically an old video of chumps saying they can beat BRIAN SCALABRINE (white mamba) 1 on 1 look what happens!
Even the WORST player in the league will RIP ANYBODY in here or anywhere

1 on 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYsrDDfaF38)

20Four
03-27-2014, 12:31 AM
White mamba beating it

Milbuck
03-27-2014, 12:36 AM
Who are these people you're talking about?

I don't know any sane person who thinks they're anywhere near Scal's level. The dude is the GOAT of GOATs, the Wayne Gretzky of basketball. There's a old legend out there that says that Scal's farts, if thoroughly inhaled, can take you to the depths of the universe, allow you to reach 100% self-actualization, and give you unlimited knowledge about anything and everything.

20Four
03-27-2014, 12:38 AM
Who are these people you're talking about?

I don't know any sane person who thinks they're anywhere near Scal's level. The dude is the GOAT of GOATs, the Wayne Gretzky of basketball. There's a old legend out there that says that Scal's farts, if thoroughly inhaled, can take you to the depths of the universe, allow you to reach 100% self-actualization, and give you unlimited knowledge about anything and everything.
Those chumps in the video thought they could beat scalabrine 1 on 1 just because hes a bench warmer in the NBA...but little did they know...

Smook A.
03-27-2014, 12:39 AM
Scal had the potential to be anything when he was born. A human giant, the face of Maybelline, the first dictator of the USA, or even the first human to bend time and force earth into a new renaissance, but of all the gifts Brian could choose to bestow on the people of earth, he chose only one: Basketball.

The sport came naturally to him. His skillset was vast - he could shoot threes, dunk from a handstand, shoot free throws while having blood drawn, and conjure demons to alley oop the ball to. He could gain as much weight as he wanted with absolutely no decrease in statistical output.

Ahhh... nothin better than seeing the greatest of all time play basketball.

20Four
03-27-2014, 12:44 AM
lol I'm just saying....these foos actually thought they would beat him...if you watch the video some are pretty decent....they just thought they could beat him lol

Smook A.
03-27-2014, 12:45 AM
lol I'm just saying....these foos actually thought they would beat him...if you watch the video some are pretty decent....they just thought they could beat him lol
Not even prime Michael Jordan could beat Brian Scalabrine

Bibby4Three
03-27-2014, 12:47 AM
Damn...This shit mad old. :wtf:

chosen_one6
03-27-2014, 12:49 AM
There's already been discussions about this particular video and the general discussion of NBA scrubs vs. every one else in the world.

The consensus is that any NBA bench warmer would destroy anyone at the gym, and likely college players as well.

KrizMiz
03-27-2014, 12:53 AM
nice vid

thanks

tomtucker
03-27-2014, 03:03 AM
Scal had the potential to be anything when he was born. A human giant, the face of Maybelline, the first dictator of the USA, or even the first human to bend time and force earth into a new renaissance, but of all the gifts Brian could choose to bestow on the people of earth, he chose only one: Basketball.

The sport came naturally to him. His skillset was vast - he could shoot threes, dunk from a handstand, shoot free throws while having blood drawn, and conjure demons to alley oop the ball to. He could gain as much weight as he wanted with absolutely no decrease in statistical output.

Ahhh... nothin better than seeing the greatest of all time play basketball.
:oldlol: :applause:

Yankstar
03-27-2014, 03:23 AM
Tearing up the NBA :rockon:

TheReturn
03-27-2014, 06:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C1DVoMJoEI

wally_world
03-27-2014, 07:51 AM
Was the competition at least pretty strong? He looked pretty beatable there. I watched the 1st guy, if he had an even half decent outside shot he could've took the game.

Jameerthefear
03-27-2014, 08:11 AM
Was the competition at least pretty strong? He looked pretty beatable there. I watched the 1st guy, if he had an even half decent outside shot he could've took the game.
Div. 1 college players, so yeah