PDA

View Full Version : is Dwayne Wade really from chicago?

STATUTORY
03-27-2014, 07:50 AM
is this really what a chitown product have to resort to?

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/lance-stephenson-talking-shit-to-dwyane-wade.gif

look at this sellout grinning as he snitches to the refs and campaigns to have another brotha jammed up

wade is the type of cat that snitches and dimes on drug dealers not because they dealing drugs just cause he jelly they making more money than him

DMV2
03-27-2014, 07:53 AM
I love that smirk as if he's saying "who the fck is you?"

Then a split seconds later, he's asking for the D-Whistles.

It's as if he has a six sense for whistles. :roll:

JohnFreeman
03-27-2014, 07:59 AM

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/lance-stephenson-talking-shit-to-dwyane-wade.gif

look at this sellout grinning as he snitches to the refs and campaigns to have another brotha jammed up

wade is the type of cat that snitches and dimes on drug dealers not because they dealing drugs just cause he jelly they making more money than him
What

9erempiree
03-27-2014, 08:04 AM
He is from Chicago because he was probably born there.

As far as a product of Chicago? I don't know. They say Chicago people are tough. Wade has basically confirmed my assumption of the people there.

I am from Cali and we don't put up with that shit.

JohnFreeman
03-27-2014, 08:13 AM

As far as a product of Chicago? I don't know. They say Chicago people are tough. Wade has basically confirmed my assumption of the people there.

Yeah, California has San Francisco, the gayest city in the world.

derb2k2
03-27-2014, 08:17 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :

am I the only one cracking up over this??? forget that it's somewhat of a bitchmove. I'd give anything to punch Stephenson's lights out. That cat is a clown

hahaitme
03-27-2014, 08:27 AM

Lmao, you realize your idol is a snitch right?

Warfan
03-27-2014, 08:28 AM

:coleman:

9erempiree
03-27-2014, 08:40 AM

Yes, exactly why we are tough. The gay population helps us.

I bet most of the gays in Cali can beat up Wade.

If our gay population can kick ass, wait till you see the real cats.

JohnFreeman
03-27-2014, 08:46 AM

Do you think before you type anything? You just sound like an idiot.

SHAQisGOAT
03-27-2014, 08:52 AM
Bitch-made

TheReturn
03-27-2014, 09:08 AM

am I the only one cracking up over this??? forget that it's somewhat of a bitchmove. I'd give anything to punch Stephenson's lights out. That cat is a clown
Let's pretend like Stephenson wouldn't absolutely destroy you. :rolleyes:

ABfor3
03-27-2014, 09:14 AM
That shit wouldn't fly down here in Houston

STATUTORY
03-27-2014, 09:59 AM
i really do not know any grown ass black man who self identify as a wade fan

HoopsFanNumero1
03-27-2014, 10:04 AM
OP sounds like typical ghetto trash

Akhenaten
03-27-2014, 10:04 AM
pardon my laughing but I happen to think you think sweet

JohnMax
03-27-2014, 10:23 AM
Wade laughed because Stephenson could not maintain eye contact and turned around.

moe94
03-27-2014, 02:09 PM

:roll:

russwest0
03-27-2014, 02:12 PM

Lmao, that ref is seriously pathetic. He looks over at the surrounding Heat players like he's part of their team. "What, you want me to call a technical on Stephenson?" Stephenson is already on the other side of the floor and he calls a T. Pathetic.

moe94
03-27-2014, 02:14 PM
Lmao, that ref is seriously pathetic. He looks over at the surrounding Heat players like he's part of their team. "What, you want me to call a technical on Stephenson?" Stephenson is already on the other side of the floor and he calls a T. Pathetic.

It's called being consistent. If there are rules and some out of control player breaks them, why would you be mad if they're called? I mean, you're a Westbrook stan, so no wonder this behavior seems normal to you.

aj1987
03-27-2014, 02:14 PM
Sounds like pretty much every favorable OKC call.

3LiftHeatCurse
03-27-2014, 02:52 PM
Any Laker fan posting in here, including the OP -

Kobe snitched on Shaq to the cops.

IncarceratedBob
03-27-2014, 02:55 PM
Wade is a punk bitch. I was at Cielo a couple months ago and the Heat were in town playing the Knicks. So Wade comes in with like 8 body guards, to Cielo LMAO.

buddha
03-27-2014, 03:04 PM

common misnomer, the gayest city is actually New York City. It's the birthplace of the gay pride movement. Hell, half of Manhattan is one giant gayborhood.

DaSeba5
03-27-2014, 03:08 PM
What does a product of Chicago mean? What do you want him to do? Is everyone in Chicago a thug?

iTare
03-27-2014, 03:09 PM
Ain't no mothafukka snitching in the city of Mormons.
Cuz there ain't no fukkin crime yo!

red1
03-27-2014, 03:15 PM
typical kobe fanboy worshiping another man. your supposed to separate entertainment from real life

oarabbus
03-27-2014, 03:22 PM

You about to get yo fudge packed in SF brah. Watch your step. Sure there are gays here but no one here a punkass ref crybaby like Dwade. No seriously there are gay guys that would break you in two :oldlol:

:lol Wade is a wimp, ejecting/snitching on Stephenson was complete BS

wakencdukest
03-27-2014, 03:23 PM
Being from Chicago don't mean shit. There's plenty of pvssies in Chicago just like anywhere else.

Black Mamba's B
03-27-2014, 04:35 PM
Actually the gayest cities in the country are Philadelphia and Atlanta. You won't come to hunterspoint in Frisco talkin that gay shit

oarabbus
03-27-2014, 04:44 PM
Actually the gayest cities in the country are Philadelphia and Atlanta. You won't come to hunterspoint in Frisco talkin that gay shit

He wont last in the Castro talkin that shit :lol

Black Mamba's B
03-27-2014, 04:45 PM
He wont last in the Castro talkin that shit :lol
:oldlol: true that

AlphaWolf24
03-27-2014, 04:58 PM
- Kids here equate being a homosexual = not being " tough":facepalm

Most Gay dudes have to be mentally tough ( dealing with ignorance from society)

Most Gay dudes are in Good physical shape

Most Gay dudes are kind souls but can open a can of whoop azz in heartbeat.

in other words don't take kindness for weakness or Gayness for Softness...

go to SF and start a fight with a gay dude.....he will push yo sh!t in literally and figuratively. ( If he doesn't his Boyfriend will most def)

Back on Topic....

Wade has been in Miami too long....he soft as hell now.

BrownEye007
03-27-2014, 05:01 PM
What
Drug dealers will sometimes snitch on other dealers because they're jealous the other guy is making more money than them.

AlphaWolf24
03-27-2014, 05:09 PM

Last Month I went to Bi Rite creamery on 18th st. in the Mission district ( hands down the best Ice Cream in the world)

Yolked up Gay dudes everywhere!...seriously....not sure why so many Gay dudes are into HGH but damn...Gay dudes keep dey work outs on point.

anyways....point being, If they wanted to...anyone of those dudes could have Mamba'd me....I wouldn't have been able to stop them.

real talk.

BasedTom
03-27-2014, 05:12 PM
What does a product of Chicago mean? What do you want him to do? Is everyone in Chicago a thug?
Yes.
http://i.imgur.com/rgT23zQ.jpg
They call it "Chiraq" for a reason. Only on ISH do people take pride living in third world living conditions and in an environment of constant violence.

And let me guess, some chicago kid is going to downplay that statistic saying "Oh but it's just black people on the South Side! Who cares about them?!" It's just shameful :facepalm

Solefade
03-27-2014, 05:24 PM
OP sounds like typical ghetto trash

forreal, they have computers with internet access where you work OP? :eek:

red1
03-27-2014, 05:25 PM

stop projecting your boy snitchbe onto other players. its pathetic :oldlol:

3peated
03-27-2014, 05:26 PM
he got ejected for looking into his eyes, is that a joke?

Shabba Ranks
03-27-2014, 05:59 PM
Wade is a punk bitch. I was at Cielo a couple months ago and the Heat were in town playing the Knicks. So Wade comes in with like 8 body guards, to Cielo LMAO.

Thats the norm for celebs and high profile athletes, your statement is null and void.

Ai2death
03-27-2014, 06:02 PM
Finally saw the game recap and saw what all the fuss is about, and WOW, Heat be bitchmade for sure.

That was so ridiculous and frustrating to watch, Heat seem to play and act like they are the posh kids in school, you have to earn this shit on a nightly basis, not just come in and think the NBA is just going to give you the W.

Only thing Heat deserved that game was the L.

JellyBean
03-27-2014, 06:06 PM
That is a veteran move right there. Wade showing the young cat how things are done at this level.

CavaliersFTW
03-27-2014, 06:10 PM
I've had to travel to Chicago many times on business, and even got dragged there twice for "pleasure"... it is literally one of the worst shit hole cities I've ever had the displeasure of experiencing. And this coming from a guy who commutes every day to Cleveland. U mad? lulz

oarabbus
03-27-2014, 06:12 PM
That is a veteran move right there. Wade showing the young cat how things are done at this level.

:facepalm

I've had to travel to Chicago many times on business, and even got dragged there twice for "pleasure"... it is literally one of the worst shit hole cities I've ever had the displeasure of experiencing. And this coming from a guy who commutes every day to Cleveland.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

SHOTS MOTHAFVCKIN FIRED

We got Clevelandites clowning on Chicago :roll: Chitown you dun goofed :roll: Cavs literally took down Chicago like 3 spots singlehandedly.

NumberSix
03-27-2014, 06:19 PM

Is there something wrong with reporting drug dealers?

9erempiree
03-27-2014, 06:53 PM
The problem with Chicago is the weather and the fact that it's trying to be NY or Philly but it is not.

Not a very good tourist attraction either. It just sucks.

It is probably the worst big city in America.

Euroleague
03-27-2014, 07:04 PM

No.....................

Chicago people are the least tough people in the world. They ARE the BIGGEST assholes in the world however.

STATUTORY
03-27-2014, 11:44 PM
Is there something wrong with reporting drug dealers?
no but wade's motivation would be bitchmade effeminate jealousy and the subconscious desire to tear a successful brotha down as oppose to abiding the law

red1
03-27-2014, 11:46 PM
no but wade's motivation would be bitchmade effeminate jealousy and the subconscious desire to tear a successful brotha down as oppose to abiding the law
#snitchbe

STATUTORY
03-27-2014, 11:48 PM
#snitchbe
different scenario

kobe was a young colored adolescent that was manipulated and coerced by the police. Wade willingly snitch on lance over a game

dazzer87
03-27-2014, 11:51 PM
Any Laker fan posting in here, including the OP -

Kobe snitched on Shaq to the cops.

Kome also snitched on Pau Gasol......Telling Pau's gf that he cheated on her. What a bitch.......:facepalm

red1
03-27-2014, 11:52 PM
different scenario

kobe was a young colored adolescent that was manipulated and coerced by the police. Wade willingly snitch on lance over a game
Kobe disrespected a teammate and literally ratted him out for no good reason. Dwade mindf*cked an immature young player and got him ejected. Snitch vs boss. Cut and dry IMO

BasedTom
03-27-2014, 11:53 PM
No.....................

Chicago people are the least tough people in the world. They ARE the BIGGEST assholes in the world however.
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Parisians are worse.

poido123
03-27-2014, 11:58 PM
Going by this thread, we have tough guys in here :lol

Like anywhere in the world their is a minority of the population that create the most crime and trouble in any given area. Chicago so happens to have a larger concentration of these "tough guys" in their city.

Is Chicago more unsafe than other cities? Sure, but not as much as we like to elude to.

FPJ
03-28-2014, 02:53 AM

We know you'd love to bet your ass on that. :oldlol:

tomtucker
03-28-2014, 04:26 AM
:oldlol:

tomtucker
03-28-2014, 04:29 AM
- Kids here equate being a homosexual = not being " tough":facepalm

Most Gay dudes have to be mentally tough ( dealing with ignorance from society)

Most Gay dudes are in Good physical shape

Most Gay dudes are kind souls but can open a can of whoop azz in heartbeat.

in other words don't take kindness for weakness or Gayness for Softness...

go to SF and start a fight with a gay dude.....he will push yo sh!t in literally and figuratively. ( If he doesn't his Boyfriend will most def)

Back on Topic....

Wade has been in Miami too long....he soft as hell now.

this post sucks :biggums:

Trollsmasher
03-28-2014, 04:37 AM

that black dude in the stands is like 'Why do I need to take a shit right now'

sejoon101
03-28-2014, 07:57 AM

Type of ho that when he decides to commit suicide, instead of just killing hiimself, runs through random dorm rooms and kills as many people as he can before going out

STATUTORY
03-28-2014, 08:40 AM
Type of ho that when he decides to commit suicide, instead of just killing hiimself, runs through random dorm rooms and kills as many people as he can before going out

Type of negro that volunteers to be the foreman on plantation and actively subvert efforts of th Underground Railroad

Dresta
03-28-2014, 09:05 AM
different scenario

So one snitched in a situation that actually was serious and mattered, whereas the other simply snitched to try and get a petulant asshole who was mouthing off ejected from a basketball game.

Not hard to see what is worse now really, is it?

Bandito
03-28-2014, 09:27 AM
Get out more.

16X
03-28-2014, 09:56 AM

Laughing at gays when your favourite player brags about how fly his painted toenails look on twitter?

http://ihatemypublicist.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Dwyane-Wade-Black-Nail-Polish.jpg

You paint your toenails like your boy Wade? Kick other dude's in the balls? Were you a snitch in school who tattled on other kids because they said naughty words?

MiseryCityTexas
03-28-2014, 10:18 AM
is jelly ebonics for jealous?

SamuraiSWISH
03-28-2014, 02:32 PM
I've had to travel to Chicago many times on business, and even got dragged there twice for "pleasure"... it is literally one of the worst shit hole cities I've ever had the displeasure of experiencing. And this coming from a guy who commutes every day to Cleveland. U mad? lulz
http://31.media.tumblr.com/568890a50f2421bd0714d13a771a6839/tumblr_mnq6p6ah6r1r0byljo1_250.gif

Chicago is a bi-polar city.

Sure it has the roughest, toughest, meanest, most dangerous streets in American in specific areas. Mainly the south side, and some of the west side. Highest murder rate running for the past 6 years almost.

But let's not play like metropolitan part down town isn't a top three city in America. So much stuff to do, beautiful architexture, clean, restaraunts, shopping, all the historical cultured areas.

Cleveland doesn't even register. The entire town is a shit hole.

Milbuck
03-28-2014, 02:45 PM
I don't know man, Olympia Washington is up there. The whole place is one giant outdoor gay bar. Except the drinks are weed.