PDA

View Full Version : Is D Wade scared of Lance Stephenson???

Olacinco
03-27-2014, 09:53 AM
Never before in my life have I seen someone get so shook on a pro bball game...:eek:

(Okay maybe physco T and metta world peace but that was preseason so that dudnt count...

I think maybe he's having nightmares....

Someone make a gif with wade waking from lance bodyin him up :roll:

And I thought bron was the beta of Mia :facepalm

AirTupac
03-27-2014, 09:55 AM
They don't call him D.Beta for no reason :cheers:

SwayDizzle
03-27-2014, 09:56 AM
Wade wasn't at all shook, and he most certainly ain't beta.

STATUTORY
03-27-2014, 09:58 AM
Wade wasn't at all shook, and he most certainly ain't beta.

:facepalm take down that kobe avatar, you don't deserve to wear that badge

navy
03-27-2014, 09:59 AM
Seriously? Did Wade look scared in either of those technicals?

Fudge
03-27-2014, 10:02 AM
LeBron and Wade are the biggest pu$$y duo in the league. Fcuking hilarious how they're the face of our league rn. :oldlol:

Frozen1
03-27-2014, 10:07 AM
LOL shut the f.uck up.

Wade bullied that niqqa and got him ejected.

D-FENS
03-27-2014, 10:11 AM
LeBron and Wade are the biggest pu$$y duo in the league. Fcuking hilarious how they're the face of our league rn. :oldlol:

I agree. A couple of complete jokes. The NBA have created these guys as superstars. They are portrayed as MJ level players, but they're both much closer to Drexler.

Darius
03-27-2014, 10:12 AM
Wade had a smile as wide as Texas on his face after Lance's baby tantrum

JohnMax
03-27-2014, 10:19 AM
Dwyane Wade is one of the toughest superstars in the NBA. He stood up to KG after he cheapshotted Mike Miller on a screen. He broke Kobe's nose. He punked Ramon Sessions, Rip Hamilton, Coach Spoelstra.

Kobe is soft and needs the fans, refs, cameras, teammates, NBA front office, lawyers, police to standup for him. He had his fans threaten Dahntay Jones on twitter. Dude lost a fight to a 6'3 195 lbs SG (Chris Childs). Its the equivalent of Wade losing to Norris Cole.

boozehound
03-27-2014, 11:12 AM
Dwyane Wade is one of the toughest superstars in the NBA. He stood up to KG after he cheapshotted Mike Miller on a screen. He broke Kobe's nose. He punked Ramon Sessions, Rip Hamilton, Coach Spoelstra.

Kobe is soft and needs the fans, refs, cameras, teammates, NBA front office, lawyers, police to standup for him. He had his fans threaten Dahntay Jones on twitter. Dude lost a fight to a 6'3 195 lbs SG (Chris Childs). Its the equivalent of Wade losing to Norris Cole.
I dont really care about this, but those are some weaksauce examples. KG is the ultimate fake toughguy in the nba. He broke kbs nose on a cheapshot in the ASG, how does that make him tough?

AirFederer
03-27-2014, 11:15 AM

:applause:

Dro
03-27-2014, 11:17 AM

What the f*ck does Kobe have to do with the thread? Stop trolling...To answer the OP...you egg and talk and stare down a guy and then whine to the ref because he says 1 word back to you, he's a b*tch..End of story...

Solefade
03-27-2014, 12:37 PM
:facepalm take down that kobe avatar, you don't deserve to wear that badge

lol typical kobetard, he can't have an objective opinion so he's not worthy of a kobe avatar? :lol

goddamn retards

swagga
03-27-2014, 12:40 PM

damn that was raw as fcuk

SpecialQue
03-27-2014, 12:41 PM
Yes.

SpecialQue
03-27-2014, 12:43 PM
Wade when he sees Lance: http://cdn.arwrath.com/5/59656.gif

AirTupac
03-27-2014, 01:07 PM
I dont really care about this, but those are some weaksauce examples. KG is the ultimate fake toughguy in the nba. He broke kbs nose on a cheapshot in the ASG, how does that make him tough?

If anything that just goes to show you how big of a beta-***** Wade is. Kobe was thoroughly abusing Wade that game and in the season so he had to resort to a cheapshot in an ALLSTAR game. Not only that but Kobe dominated Wade when they played each other right after the allstreak break WHILE wearing the mask. :roll: :roll: :roll:

chazzy
03-27-2014, 01:11 PM
If anything that just goes to show you how big of a beta-***** Wade is. Kobe was thoroughly abusing Wade that game and in the season so he had to resort to a cheapshot in an ALLSTAR game. Not only that but Kobe dominated Wade when they played each other right after the allstreak break WHILE wearing the mask. :roll: :roll: :roll:
That was truly pathetic. And he wasn't remorseful, said he was getting him back for a foul on the other end :oldlol:

sd3035
03-27-2014, 01:14 PM

yeah but at least Lebron is funny, one of the funniest pro athletes of all time. It's a shame his game doesn't match the excitement of his flopping or complaining

AnaheimLakers24
03-27-2014, 01:16 PM
d wade has sex with bran

Prometheus
03-27-2014, 01:17 PM
At first I asked myself "Why didn't OP include a video or a .gif of these moments when Wade was apparently 'shook'?"

And then I realized... that's because they don't exist. OP is making shit up.

Stephenson was up in Chalmers's face for NO reason, and Wade stepped up and defended his little bro. So being confrontational and defending your friends is beta?

Then Lance got uncomfortable because Wade was looking at him, yelled "WHAT" like an angry baby and made himself look like a fool... Wade smiled back at him like when VC was laughing a John Wall... that shit was as alpha as it gets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n80deMw6u_4

Seriously, watch from 0:24-0:33 ... look at how mad Stephenson is, and then just watch Wade size him up and chuckle to himself. If you think that's "shook", then you just don't know how to read a person's body language.

D Wade ain't scared of shit.

215Philly
03-27-2014, 01:17 PM
He did the same smirk Mirza did :facepalm

AnaheimLakers24
03-27-2014, 01:19 PM
your point you stupid homo? mirza did it with bran right in his face. gay wade hade to wait till lance turned his back

aboss4real24
03-27-2014, 01:19 PM
wade went over n pushed lance

n lance didnt push back

dont think wade is the 1 thats scared

20Four
03-27-2014, 01:20 PM

lol what an idiot....

They dont call D wade Dwhisle for no reason...now do us all a favor NEVER post here again....you are a waste of space :roll: dvmbass fvggot mutha fvcka

GrapeApe
I fantasize about d wade having sex with bran

That's just wrong.

215Philly
your point you stupid homo? mirza did it with bran right in his face. gay wade hade to wait till lance turned his back
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

AirTupac
wade went over n pushed lance

n lance didnt push back

dont think wade is the 1 thats scared

Wade pushed back BECAUSE he was scared. DONT YOU GET IT?

Olacinco
03-27-2014, 01:21 PM

:facepalm

Mirza did a smirk cuz lebron was held back by some invisible force..

Wade did it straight out of fear :roll:

aboss4real24
03-27-2014, 01:22 PM
Wade pushed back BECAUSE he was scared. DONT YOU GET IT?

lance was in chalmers face talkn trash

and Wade came over n pushed em

navy
03-27-2014, 01:25 PM
Wade is a punk, but he has never gotten scared on the court and has never backed down.

AirTupac
03-27-2014, 01:28 PM
I edited the face Wade made when Lance approached him

http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2013/04/dwyane-wades-worst-nightmare.jpg

Proof is in the pudding

Prometheus
03-27-2014, 01:28 PM
By the way, after re-watching this a couple times, I realized something...

Everyone's been complaining about how Stephenson got ejected for saying "WHAT", and I was in agreement. I root for Miami but I'm an objective fan and I didn't think he deserved a tech.

But what actually happened was this: Stephenson said "WHAT", to which Wade simply laughed and held his ground. But then Stephenson turned away from Wade and yelled "**** THAT SHIT!" It was after this that Wade held his arms out asking for the tech, and it was after this that it was called. After seeing and realizing this, it definitely looks like Stephenson deserved the tech after all. That shit was unnecessary and stupid. Getting all confrontational, screaming and cursing... right after he just scored a bucket? Does he expect Wade to avoid eye contact?

20Four
03-27-2014, 01:29 PM
Wade is a punk, but he has never gotten scared on the court and has never backed down.
http://i.minus.com/iBBotx03W5FVj.gif

LOL wades a B|tch, the reason why he never backed down from anyone is he's already on the ground whining and can't back up any farther :roll: :roll:

Akhenaten
03-27-2014, 01:30 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/Haskel45/Bjs1MumIQAA5R2D_zps93b714b1.jpg

Prometheus
03-27-2014, 01:30 PM
At first I asked myself "Why didn't OP include a video or a .gif of these moments when Wade was apparently 'shook'?"

Stephenson was up in Chalmers's face for NO reason, and Wade stepped up and defended his little bro. So being confrontational and defending your friends is beta?

Then Lance got uncomfortable because Wade was looking at him, yelled "WHAT" like an angry baby and made himself look like a fool... Wade smiled back at him like when VC was laughing a John Wall... that shit was as alpha as it gets.

Seriously, watch from 0:24-0:33 ... look at how mad Stephenson is, and then just watch Wade size him up and chuckle to himself. If you think that's "shook", then you just don't know how to read a person's body language.

Just need to repeat myself because this is a no-brainer and you all don't seem to be getting it.

AirTupac
03-27-2014, 01:31 PM

Distance: 35 meters
Verdict: Bigass *****

20Four
03-27-2014, 01:32 PM
Why does wade go crying like a bitch to the refs?

moe94
03-27-2014, 01:38 PM
Are you retards serious? Dude laughed at Lance and didn't even budge for a second. He even shoved him to start the whole thing, but yeah, he's shook. Christ.

Prometheus
03-27-2014, 01:39 PM
Are you retards serious? Dude laughed at Lance and didn't even budge for a second. He even shoved him to start the whole thing, but yeah, he's shook. Christ.

Haters can't stand Wade's infinite swagger. They're straight Dhalsim right now.

UK2K
03-27-2014, 01:44 PM
What the f*ck does Kobe have to do with the thread? Stop trolling...To answer the OP...you egg and talk and stare down a guy and then whine to the ref because he says 1 word back to you, he's a b*tch..End of story...

He also wasnt the one walking to the locker room with 5 minutes left to go in the game either.

Wade did exactly what any player should do, let a dumbass run his mouth and get himself tossed.

Well played.

Jailblazers7
03-27-2014, 01:46 PM
Lance was talking shit over his shoulder as he was walking away. Not exactly some tough guy shit.

Rondo
03-27-2014, 01:56 PM

Haha :roll:

Cheap shots like kicking a guy in the balls is "tough"? I call it cowardly.

(e)
03-27-2014, 02:05 PM
Still can't believe they called a tech for that. Definitely didn't look like they were until Miami surrounded the official, pretty weak.

aj1987
03-27-2014, 02:11 PM
Haters can't stand Wade's infinite swagger. They're straight Dhalsim right now.
Not true. These ******s are just flat out scared of the Heat. Nothing else. After the 3peat and LeBron's 3rd FMVP, we're gonna hear excuses as long as the great wall of China.

Laker ******s are extremely insecure. They know that their rapist is NOTHING compared to LeBron.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-27-2014, 02:17 PM
Yup. Shook. Dwhistle knows Lance would beat him down.

sportjames23
03-27-2014, 02:25 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

LoneyROY7
03-27-2014, 02:29 PM
http://cjzero.com/gifs/LanceStephensonWHATDwyaneWadeLaughComplain.gif

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/lance-stephenson-dwyane-wade-smile.jpg

Didn't look very scared to me...:confusedshrug:

20Four
03-27-2014, 02:33 PM
http://cjzero.com/gifs/LanceStephensonWHATDwyaneWadeLaughComplain.gif

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/lance-stephenson-dwyane-wade-smile.jpg

Didn't look very scared to me...:confusedshrug:

WTF is wade looking at? His ass? Gay fvck

Fazotronic
03-27-2014, 02:54 PM
i just watched the whole thing and wade wasn't scared at all. this thread fail hard. 1 star

oarabbus
03-27-2014, 03:16 PM

:biggums:

Dirty isn't tough :biggums:

Wade's a punk ass b1tch. You wanna see a real tough guy?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rGAJRwOfkp4/TihZHlJjlOI/AAAAAAAABMA/5shaWCxpET8/s1600/steve-nash-bloody-mouth-vampire-nba-funny-photos.jpg

http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2007/0506/nba_a_bloodynash_412.jpg

No for real though Nash is 1000x tougher than Wade

Akhenaten
03-27-2014, 03:41 PM
Distance: 35 meters
Verdict: Bigass *****

chess not checkers youngin

chazzy
03-27-2014, 03:52 PM
Not true. These ******s are just flat out scared of the Heat. Nothing else. After the 3peat and LeBron's 3rd FMVP, we're gonna hear excuses as long as the great wall of China.

Laker ******s are extremely insecure. They know that their rapist is NOTHING compared to LeBron.
Look at this guy getting all upset, hiding behind Lebron because no one likes Wade :oldlol:

red1
03-27-2014, 03:56 PM
WTF is wade looking at? His ass? Gay fvck
remember what happened the last time your boy ran his mouth?

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Kobe-Bryant-Nose.jpg
http://test.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/kobe-wade.jpg

no pun intended
03-27-2014, 04:03 PM
It was pretty apparent that Wade knows that Lance is easily shaken, thus he tried to use that to his advantage throughout the entire game. I'm sure he was trying to get Lance ejected from the very beginning. That said, Lance really needs to learn how to control himself, whether he's excited or angered, because I have a feeling that his overzealous and hotheaded nature will get the best of him in the playoffs.

iznogood
03-27-2014, 04:07 PM
Wade was laughing because he knew Lance was about to get ejected.

Darius
03-27-2014, 04:11 PM
FYI you want to know who won an encounter in the modern NBA?

The guy who's still on the floor afterwards.

Swaggin916
03-27-2014, 04:22 PM
D Wade has a bully mentality and Lance is just crazy... which is his downfall. D-Wade is getting old, he's falling off, and he knows it. He pulled his shit late in that game after trying so hard. He feels a challenge from Stephenson so he pushed hard. the fact is though, he's fragile. If I'm Vogel I am telling Lance to just play his game and bring that energy but don't make it personal. There is no way D Wade can keep up with Lance or any other young buck athletically... just wear him out. Wade doesn't want it THAT bad. He won't give up, but he will give in because his body is killing him. Lebron on the other hand... he's perfectly healthy and still in his prime and will have to shoulder the load.

red1
03-27-2014, 05:23 PM

:roll: mindf*cked dis hoe

Dro
03-27-2014, 06:59 PM
He also wasnt the one walking to the locker room with 5 minutes left to go in the game either.

Wade did exactly what any player should do, let a dumbass run his mouth and get himself tossed.

Well played.
Pacer haters opinions don't matter to me..and the Pacers still won so..:confusedshrug:

Euroleague
03-27-2014, 07:21 PM
Who the hell cares?

no pun intended
03-27-2014, 07:23 PM
Who the hell cares?
One of your best and most rational posts, to be honest.

JohnFreeman
03-27-2014, 07:24 PM

:applause:

smoovegittar
03-27-2014, 07:46 PM
Another pathetic post by ISH's worst poster, the 15 year old fapping wonder-boy. This place is REALLY starting to suck.:biggums:

oarabbus
03-27-2014, 08:23 PM
One of your best and most rational posts, to be honest.
:roll:

Prometheus
03-27-2014, 08:27 PM
All you have to do is go through this thread, take a mental note of everyone who watched what happened and came to the conclusion that Wade was scared, and realize that those people don't have a clue about anything.

16X
03-27-2014, 11:34 PM
Wade was shook as f*ck. You don't go tattling to the ref like a little baby about someone taunting you/ cursing if you aren't shook.

Draz
03-27-2014, 11:42 PM
I personally don't take rivalries serious during this Era of basketball. But, if there was any type of heated exchange between the two wade looks like a kid compared in size.

poido123
03-27-2014, 11:47 PM

:roll: :roll:

poido123
03-27-2014, 11:48 PM
Who the hell cares?

About as much as we care about your crummy Euroleague fapping threads.

SamuraiSWISH
03-28-2014, 12:56 AM

Seriously ...

No one is scared of that retarded, ghetto monkey.

RoseCity07
03-28-2014, 01:12 AM
It was the exact opposite of what you described. Lance Stephenson woke up the raging beast inside Wade. With that confident smile Wade used his mind powers to get Stephenson thrown out. Then he proceeded to anally rape the Pacers as he dunked on the whole team the very next play. How alpha is that? You make a player on the other team be a cuckhold while you pound his wife (Pacers) as he watches from the locker room.

Stephson gonna need therapy after that game.

LBJ 23
03-28-2014, 01:41 AM
I don't know how stupid can OP be to create a thread like this but that Wade smile was :rockon:

LongLiveTheKing
03-28-2014, 01:43 AM
D-Wade isn't scared of that scrub.

oh the horror
03-28-2014, 01:47 AM
It was the exact opposite of what you described. Lance Stephenson woke up the raging beast inside Wade. With that confident smile Wade used his mind powers to get Stephenson thrown out. Then he proceeded to anally rape the Pacers as he dunked on the whole team the very next play. How alpha is that? You make a player on the other team be a cuckhold while you pound his wife (Pacers) as he watches from the locker room.

Stephson gonna need therapy after that game.

And then the heat lost.

That raging beast though.

eliteballer
03-28-2014, 01:55 AM
He clearly is.

D-Wade is one of those guys who always acts tough like he's not backing down from anyone when it comes to getting physical....but Stephenson had him shook.

eliteballer
03-28-2014, 02:00 AM

24 seconds...Wade looks like he needs a diaper.

FPJ
03-28-2014, 02:47 AM
12 seconds...Stephenson looks like he needs a diaper when he sees Chalmers and runs away like a little "eliteballer".