PDA

View Full Version : Who's the bigger fake tough guy?

JT123
03-27-2014, 06:23 PM
Mirza Teletovic or Lance Stephenson? We all saw what happened with Lebron and Mizra a few months ago. Lebron gets all in Mizra's grill and Mizra shits himself with fear, only to start smiling AFTER players got in between them. What a poser! :lol
Last night Wade straight up shoved Lance like a little biatch and Lance didn't even push Wade back! :roll: :roll:
Has there ever been two softer players in the NBA than Lance and Mizra?

LeGOAT
03-27-2014, 06:25 PM
Notice how everyone was on Teletovic's dick for smiling at Lebron, acting like he's such a bad ass and that Lebron got "clowned". But apparently Wade is a bitch for doing the same thing

kamil
03-27-2014, 06:25 PM
Laughing in LeBron*s face and not budging is considered soft? I'd like to see you do that. I doubt you have the balls to do it though.

red1
03-27-2014, 06:26 PM
Notice how everyone was on Teletovic's dick for smiling at Lebron, acting like he's such a bad ass and that Lebron got "clowned". But apparently Wade is a bitch for doing the same thing
they will whine regardless just gotta get used to it

kamil
03-27-2014, 06:26 PM

It's cuz D-Whistle got the refs to get him tossed. There's a difference... and as if Lance is supposed to be the all intimidating bad ass of the NBA.

Get real.

Keno
03-27-2014, 06:27 PM
both are equally fake tough guys, but none of them beat a toothpick down in oklahoma.

tpols
03-27-2014, 06:28 PM

What ? Wade is a b!tch because he snitched him out the game.. Mirza didnt say shit to the refs.

JT123
03-27-2014, 06:29 PM
Laughing in LeBron*s face and not budging is considered soft? I'd like to see you do that. I doubt you have the balls to do it though.
Watch the footage closely clown. He clearly started smiling AFTER the other players rushed in and he knew he was safe. :facepalm
Then he does the most beta thing I have ever seen by posting it as a pic on his twitter background.
"Hey everybody, look how tough I am. I smiled at Lebron after players got in between us!" :roll: :roll: :roll:

Jameerthefear
03-27-2014, 06:31 PM
This shit is hilarious. OP is trying to convince himself that Lebron didn't get punked :roll:

Le Shaqtus
03-27-2014, 06:31 PM
Mirza made LeBron look like a bitch, he's seen scarier shit than LeBron's diva personality.

tpols
03-27-2014, 06:32 PM
Watch the footage closely clown. He clearly started smiling AFTER the other players rushed in and he knew he was safe. :facepalm
Then he does the most beta thing I have ever seen by posting it as a pic on his twitter background.
"Hey everybody, look how tough I am. I smiled at Lebron after players got in between us!" :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bran was looking for his teammates to hold him back before he said anything :roll:

classic

Uncle Drew
03-27-2014, 06:36 PM
http://2odti53knmc93mydi047hcrn17m7.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Mirza-Hard-Foul-on-LeBron-Screen-Shot-1_10_14-10.12-PM.png

You mad OP?

moe94
03-27-2014, 06:37 PM
Mirza made LeBron look like a bitch, he's seen scarier shit than LeBron's diva personality.

I heard he saw his uncle being decapitated as he was forced to strangle his dog because of war.

crunk-juice
03-27-2014, 06:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/mZqkZZH.png

Le Shaqtus
03-27-2014, 06:38 PM
I heard he saw his uncle being decapitated as he was forced to strangle his dog because of war.

I don't know what he saw during the War, but I know that after seeing that kind of stuff a fake tough guy like LeBron wouldn't scare me.

JT123
03-27-2014, 06:41 PM
http://2odti53knmc93mydi047hcrn17m7.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Mirza-Hard-Foul-on-LeBron-Screen-Shot-1_10_14-10.12-PM.png

You mad OP?
Mad about what? :oldlol: If anything this picture just proves my point. How come Mizra didn't smile until other players got in between them? :confusedshrug: Still waiting for someone to answer this question.

kamil
03-27-2014, 06:45 PM

Whatever Mirza got exposed to during the war will be a walk in the park when getting barked at by LeBron*.

Nothing is worse than having your life, family and country hanging by a thread as its being bombed and you see people die, their arms and legs ripped off, murdered, executed, etc. I've heard stories from friends of mine in the area where their grandfathers were executed on the spot in from him and his family.

LeBron* is nothing but an irrelevant sh!thead to him after living through hell.

moe94
03-27-2014, 06:48 PM
Mirza is basically a deity. His story will be heard.

Euroleague
03-27-2014, 07:18 PM
I have no clue if Mirza is tough or not. Or if he's a fake tough guy or whatever. But he looked genuinely crazy.

no pun intended
03-27-2014, 07:22 PM
LeBron and Wade

PizzamanIRL
03-27-2014, 07:31 PM
Mirza Teletovic or Lance Stephenson? We all saw what happened with Lebron and Mizra a few months ago. Lebron gets all in Mizra's grill and Mizra shits himself with fear, only to start smiling AFTER players got in between them. What a poser! :lol
Last night Wade straight up shoved Lance like a little biatch and Lance didn't even push Wade back! :roll: :roll:
Has there ever been two softer players in the NBA than Lance and Mizra?

Mirza. He's 6'9. Lance is only 6'5

BigMacAttack
03-27-2014, 08:06 PM
Its people like the OP that really leave me worried about humanity. Please go and play in traffic.

Patrick Chewing
03-27-2014, 08:10 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Nazr-Mohammed-Pushes-LeBron-James-to-Ground.gif

D.J.
03-27-2014, 08:13 PM
Given what Mirza saw as a kid, I doubt LeBron fazes him in any way. Lance is the bigger punk for sure.

ProfessorMurder
03-27-2014, 08:19 PM
Mad about what? :oldlol: If anything this picture just proves my point. How come Mizra didn't smile until other players got in between them? :confusedshrug: Still waiting for someone to answer this question.

How come LeFG% and Cole didn't put a whallop on Tele? They walked up, stopped 3 feet short and did a 'hold me back' move. Chumps.

ProfessorMurder
03-27-2014, 08:19 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Nazr-Mohammed-Pushes-LeBron-James-to-Ground.gif

Nazr benches 800, LeBron didn't flop!