PDA

View Full Version : Yao, Tmac, Patrick Beverley

STATUTORY
03-28-2014, 02:20 PM
another houston season undone by injury?! :roll: :roll: :roll:

houston fans talking all that trash this week looking silly now

Rocketswin2013
03-28-2014, 02:22 PM

Bro this was 0/10. There about 6 players better than Beverley on that team at the least. It's still gonna be fun to see who is gonna actually matchup with us.

STATUTORY
03-28-2014, 02:23 PM

Bro this was 0/10. There about 6 players better than Beverley on that team at the least. It's still gonna be fun to see who is gonna actually matchup with us.

the starting PG. heart and soul of the team

McHale is crushed right now, might need to take a few games off to collect his thoughts

Milbuck
03-28-2014, 02:25 PM
Beverley is not the heart and soul of that team. He is the eager, ripe, ready-for-sodomy asshole. Which goes perfectly considering Harden is the sweaty, pungent scrotum of the team.

LeGOAT
03-28-2014, 02:26 PM
One of those names doe snot belong with the others....

aboss4real24
03-28-2014, 02:27 PM
Beverly isnt a big difference maker lol

if harden d12 or parsons gt hurt then that wouldv been a big deal

RightToCensor
03-28-2014, 02:36 PM
Burn in hell with your mother you classless ****.

Fire Colangelo
03-28-2014, 02:38 PM
Never put Beverley in the same sentence with Tmac and Yao again.... Not on the same level. Not even close

Brokenbeat
03-28-2014, 02:40 PM
Beverley is not the heart and soul of that team. He is the eager, ripe, ready-for-sodomy asshole. Which goes perfectly considering Harden is the sweaty, pungent scrotum of the team.

Does that make Dwight the BBC?

STATUTORY
03-28-2014, 02:46 PM
Does that make Dwight the BBC?

no the BBBW
http://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/65246465necolebitchie6212011113132AM.jpg

ABfor3
03-28-2014, 02:55 PM
It's cool to make a joke about players misfortunes

STATUTORY
03-28-2014, 03:00 PM
It's cool to make a joke about players misfortunes
no malice at all to beverley, this thread is about the plethora of houston trolls on this forum.

ur team has the worst fan base here by far.

ABfor3
03-28-2014, 03:05 PM
no malice at all to beverley, this thread is about the plethora of houston trolls on this forum.

Okay aside from RTC & YGS is there really anybody else who even trolls? Smook, Mr Exlax, RocketsWin, and the others are all good posters..if anything it's LeBron Stans who are the worst .

oarabbus
03-28-2014, 06:18 PM
Okay aside from RTC & YGS is there really anybody else who even trolls? Smook, Mr Exlax, RocketsWin, and the others are all good posters..if anything it's LeBron Stans who are the worst .

Rocketswin isn't a good poster, granted he isn't terrible like RTC and YGS. Honestly it doesn't matter how good the rest of you are, people are gonna see those latter two guys' posts and hate all Rockets fans. Yeah LeBron and Kobe stans are terrible but nobody likes them either, is the thing.

I do want to say this topic is in bad taste, I don't take enjoyment from anyone getting injured, even if it's Beverley. That being said there are several posters who seemed outright gleeful of Beverley's attempt to take out WB's knee this year, which was whack.

TheReal Kendall
03-28-2014, 06:20 PM
Is Lin not on the team anymore?

r0drig0lac
03-28-2014, 06:21 PM
:lol

YouGotServed
03-28-2014, 06:21 PM
Rocketswin isn't a good poster, granted he isn't terrible like RTC and YGS. Honestly it doesn't matter how good the rest of you are, people are gonna see those latter two guys' posts and hate all Rockets fans. Yeah LeBron and Kobe stans are terrible but nobody likes them either, is the thing.

I do want to say this topic is in bad taste, I don't take enjoyment from anyone getting injured, even if it's Beverley. That being said there are several posters who seemed outright gleeful of Beverley's attempt to take out WB's knee this year, which was whack.

Shhhhhh, LOF.

Bandito
03-28-2014, 06:24 PM
I agree with this. Kobe stans were the worst but most of them left the board.

oarabbus
03-28-2014, 06:24 PM
Shhhhhh, LOF.

Case in point :roll:

AnaheimLakers24
03-28-2014, 06:37 PM
best player on team is out lol

Smook A.
03-28-2014, 06:49 PM
Patrick Beverley is the type of guy everyone hates but would want on their team

AnaheimLakers24
03-28-2014, 06:51 PM
no hes not. he sucks and is only useful for injuring players. dirty fgt has lice

Smook A.
03-28-2014, 06:54 PM
no hes not. he sucks and is only useful for injuring players. dirty fgt has lice
Name 1 player he's injured besides Westbrook.

Patrick Beverley brings hustle, good defense and he fights for every single possession. Hes not a scorer but he does things that help out a team very nicely.

Euroleague
03-28-2014, 06:54 PM
Daryl "the genius" Morey.............I guess his calculator and his equations can't factor in for injuries.

Yea, some "genius"..........

Euroleague
03-28-2014, 06:56 PM
Never put Beverley in the same sentence with Tmac and Yao again.... Not on the same level. Not even close

Yeah, T-Mac would not have been able to make the 2nd round of the playoffs in Greece or Eurocup like Beverley did.

Smook A.
03-28-2014, 06:56 PM
Daryl "the genius" Morey.............I guess his calculator and his equations can't factor in for injuries.

You think Morey is the reason why Beverley got injured? lol you're just stupid

Smook A.
03-28-2014, 06:58 PM
Yeah, T-Mac would not have been able to make the playoffs in Greece of Russia like Beverley did.
You're kidding me right? Tracy McGrady would dominate the Euroleague if he played like he was in his prime. NBA players are wayyy better than Euroleague players

oarabbus
03-28-2014, 06:58 PM

:biggums:

Do you know how injuries happen? :wtf:

:biggums:

Euroleague
03-28-2014, 06:59 PM
You're kidding me right? Tracy McGrady would dominate the Euroleague if he played like he was in his prime. NBA players are wayyy better than Euroleague players

Then how come Beverley was a 3rd string point guard in Euroleague and he's a starter in the NBA?

Maybe you can ask your "genius" general manager that. Of course he will probably play dumb and/or lie about it.

And you, being the colossal idiot you are, will believe it.

Rocketswin2013
03-28-2014, 07:00 PM
Trying to not be a dick.

But why would you bump this thread man?:facepalm

Euroleague
03-28-2014, 07:01 PM
You think Morey is the reason why Beverley got injured? lol you're just stupid

A "genius" would not have Yao and T-Mac on the team endlessly, knowing they were made of glass.

You are a moron and a kool aid drinker.

Euroleague
03-28-2014, 07:02 PM

They really are the worst. It's amazing, but somehow Rockets fans became even worse than Lakers fans, Knicks fans, etc., just pathetic.

Euroleague
03-28-2014, 07:04 PM

More proof this guy is an undeniable psychopath right here.

Smook A.
03-28-2014, 07:05 PM
A "genius" would not have Yao and T-Mac on the team endlessly, knowing they were made of glass.

You are a moron and a kool aid drinker.
Do you realize how stupid you sound when you insult someone by saying they drink kool-aid??

kool-aid is delicious you deformed idiot.

Euroleague
03-28-2014, 07:06 PM
Do you realize how stupid you sound when you say im a kool-aid drinker as an insult??

:lol :oldlol: :roll:

Smook A.
03-28-2014, 07:07 PM
More proof you're a failed abortion

Your IQ is lower than a dead pig

Rocketswin2013
03-28-2014, 07:08 PM
Do you realize how stupid you sound when youre insulting someone by saying they drink kool-aid??

He baited you to the max.

Please, leave this thread and troll to himself.

I know I'm being annoying but he is just sad and obviously wants attention.

hahaitme
03-28-2014, 07:13 PM
I think it's terrible whenever anyone gets injured, but let's face the facts - this guy was notorious for being a dirty player. You can say what you want but I'm guessing a ton of guards in the league would probably agree.

That being said, lol @ thinking Bevs impact is anything close to Yao or T-macs on a rockets lineup

Smook A.
03-28-2014, 07:13 PM
He baited you to the max.

Please, leave this thread and troll to himself.

I know I'm being annoying but he is just sad and obviously wants attention.
more proof that everyone hates Euroleague

Alright im done arguing with that idiot.

Black Mamba's B
03-28-2014, 08:33 PM
Smook the only good poster out the bunch

Marlo_Stanfield
03-28-2014, 08:34 PM
Is Lin not on the team anymore?
according to Rocket fans he never was:roll: :roll:

Marlo_Stanfield
03-28-2014, 08:36 PM
:applause: :applause:
no one wants this ugly idiot on their team

brantonli
03-28-2014, 10:17 PM

You're back! :applause: :applause: :applause: :cheers: where have you been Euroleague? We've missed you. You've got to show them how real trolling is done.