PDA

View Full Version : Heat and Pacers now tied in loss column

JT123
03-30-2014, 05:28 PM
:roll: :roll: After all that trash talk and playing every game the first 3 months of the season like it was game 7 of the Finals the Pacers might not even get home court. Meanwhile, the Heat have been coasting all season and begging the Pacers to clinch the number one seed, yet the Pacers just flat out can't do it! Guess it's gonna be 4 straight finals for Bron Bron. :bowdown: :bowdown:

EnoughSaid
03-30-2014, 05:33 PM
HCA should be the least of Miami's concerns. The team isn't in sync at the moment and not playing their best basketball. Try to get everybody healthy by the end of the month and hope that the role players (Battier, Cole, Allen) hit their shots.

plowking
03-30-2014, 05:36 PM
I'd rather 2nd seed with the standings the way they are.

BrainDead
03-30-2014, 05:37 PM
Indiana will probably win the series even if they don't have HCA. Nothing to see here

Dro
03-30-2014, 05:37 PM
:confusedshrug:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-30-2014, 05:38 PM
Just goes to show how bad the East is:lol :lol there will be 3 maybe 4 teams w/ better records than the East best:lol :lol

navy
03-30-2014, 05:39 PM
This.

JT123
03-30-2014, 05:40 PM
HCA should be the least of Miami's concerns. The team isn't in sync at the moment and not playing their best basketball. Try to get everybody healthy by the end of the month and hope that the role players (Battier, Cole, Allen) hit their shots.
Heat aren't playing well right now, but the Pacers are playing even worse so...:confusedshrug: It will be much easier for the two time defending champs to turn things around than for a young team like Indiana who has no legit superstar.

Milbuck
03-30-2014, 05:41 PM
You started out a borderline objective poster, now you're a homeless man's Corleone.

And I'm sure the Heat aren't celebrating considering that with the current standings, they'd be playing the Bulls in the 2nd round if they took the #1 seed. They'd win that series, but they'd get worn down.

JT123
03-30-2014, 05:41 PM
Just goes to show how bad the East is:lol :lol there will be 3 maybe 4 teams w/ better records than the East best:lol :lol
Yet the West still can't beat the East! :lol :lol :lol :lol

Legends66NBA7
03-30-2014, 05:44 PM
Heat should take advantage and get #1. I don't understand how the Pacers aren't playing with urgency considering how battle tested they are and the importance of HCA.

navy
03-30-2014, 05:45 PM
Heat should take advantage and get #1. I don't understand how the Pacers aren't playing with urgency considering how battle tested they are and the importance of HCA.
The Heat arent worried. I think even Lebron will sit out a few games.

JT123
03-30-2014, 05:45 PM
You started out a borderline objective poster, now you're a homeless man's Corleone.

And I'm sure the Heat aren't celebrating considering that with the current standings, they'd be playing the Bulls in the 2nd round if they took the #1 seed. They'd win that series, but they'd get worn down.
I think you are actually closer to Corleone than me. You guys have just about the same number of posts. :oldlol: Get some sun dude, too much time in Mom's basement will drive you crazy eventually. :(

Crafty
03-30-2014, 05:47 PM
The nr1 seed faces either the Nets or the Bulls, I don't think Miami wants that.

zoom17
03-30-2014, 05:47 PM

you have more posts then me:biggums:

game3524
03-30-2014, 05:50 PM
Lmao, the Pacers should be ashamed of themselves. Miami isn't even all that good and haven't played all that well since the all-star break. Indy should have have the HCA locked up by now.

Furthermore, the East sucks ass........this the lowest the conference has been since the early 2000's.

Dro
03-30-2014, 05:52 PM
Lmao, the Pacers should be ashamed of themselves. Miami isn't even all that good and haven't played all that well since the all-star break. Indy should have have the HCA locked up by now.

Furthermore, the East sucks ass........this the lowest the conference has been since the early 2000's.
:facepalm

game3524
03-30-2014, 05:55 PM
:facepalm

It is the truth, Miami gives me 2011 Lakers vibe. Lucky for them, they play in a conference that is complete junk and have the best player on the planet.

JT123
03-30-2014, 05:56 PM
you have more posts then me:biggums:
This. :oldlol: Now watch him accuse all us Bron stans of being alts of each other. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dro
03-30-2014, 05:56 PM
It is the truth, Miami gives me 2011 Lakers vibe. Lucky for them, they play in a conference that is complete junk and have the best player on the planet.
Ok...

Milbuck
03-30-2014, 05:57 PM
I think you are actually closer to Corleone than me. You guys have just about the same number of posts. :oldlol: Get some sun dude, too much time in Mom's basement will drive you crazy eventually. :(
Wrecking state street last night after UW made the final four. While you were fapping away for hours.

http://i.imgur.com/26TfAeK.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/q9EvDXw.jpg

Gets called out for trolling, immediately resorts to personal attacks. "Mom's basement" doe :oldlol:

KG215
And the Pacers, on the second game of a back-to-back, have to play the Spurs tomorrow while the Heat get the Raptors on the second night of a back-to-back.

Fork
East :lol :facepalm

zoom17
03-30-2014, 06:00 PM
Wrecking state street last night after UW made the final four. While you were fapping away for hours.

http://i.imgur.com/26TfAeK.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/q9EvDXw.jpg

Gets called out for trolling, immediately resorts to personal attacks. "Mom's basement" doe :oldlol:

who the hell wants to live in Milwaukee:roll:

Milbuck
03-30-2014, 06:02 PM
It's Madison :oldlol:
Literally zero rebuttal, ANOTHER personal attack. No surprise there.

sportjames23
03-30-2014, 06:02 PM
And the Pacers, on the second game of a back-to-back, have to play the Spurs tomorrow while the Heat get the Raptors on the second night of a back-to-back.

LOL, Miami taking over first place confirmed. :lol

mr.big35
03-30-2014, 06:06 PM

its a good state to live in

HEAT111
03-30-2014, 06:08 PM

They had the back to back last night against the Bucks. Sunday, they have it off Sunday and tomorrow against the Raptors with another day off in between to face the Bucks.

DaSeba5
03-30-2014, 06:10 PM
It's a travesty that Indiana hasn't locked up HCA yet. I mean Miami has literally played like shit all year. It seems like every player on the bench has had career low seasons. LeBron hasn't exactly had an MVP season, Wade has sat a lot of games, and Bosh has been up and down.

Meanwhile, Indiana started 16-1, had the best record in the league for a long time, and it made their #1 goal.

And yet they sit tied in the loss column.

Dro
03-30-2014, 06:10 PM
This will be a b*tch but hopefully we'll get up for the Spurs and win at home...

Milbuck
03-30-2014, 06:12 PM
its a good state to live in
Madison voted one of the best college cities in America..what a shithole doe :oldlol:

Black and White
03-30-2014, 06:14 PM
It sucks that Indiana has fallen behind from where they started, but for Heat fans to think that this has any impact on what will happen in the series is just :facepalm

DaSeba5
03-30-2014, 06:15 PM

You can't knock a place if you've never been there. I haven't been there, but my point still stands. Then again a vacation to me living in Florida is somewhere that's cold.

zoom17
03-30-2014, 06:17 PM
You can't knock a place if you've never been there. I haven't been there, but my point still stands. Then again a vacation to me living in Florida is somewhere that's cold.

fair enough sorry Milbuck:confusedshrug:

Purch
It sucks that Indiana has fallen behind from where they started, but for Heat fans to think that this has any impact on what will happen in the series is just :facepalm
I think you might be only looking at the Surface, and not digging deep enough. The biggest difference between the Pacers at the beggining of the season and now imo, is that they've been terrible on the road for the second half of the season. They've been completley awful playing on the road during this slump, so I'd say that Indy needs homecourt now more than ever

DaSeba5

What do you mean? All year they made it their #1 goal to get HCA while Miami has either played like shit or cruised (depending on who you talk to). Everyone said HCA would be the deciding factor. It would definitely be a psychological blow if they lost HCA to this Miami team after the way they started. Indiana has really struggled on the road. It definitely would affect the series.

Milbuck
03-30-2014, 06:18 PM
fair enough sorry Milbuck:confusedshrug:
It's all good :cheers:

Boarder Patrol
03-30-2014, 06:19 PM
Lol, would be better to get the #2 seed. Don't have to play Chicago or Brooklyn.

They won't have HCA against the Spurs, which is all that really matters.

red1
03-30-2014, 06:20 PM
god have mercy on the heat

Milbuck
03-30-2014, 06:21 PM
Lol, would be better to get the #2 seed. Don't have to play Chicago or Brooklyn.

This. Indiana has been hyped up for the matchup problems they pose, but the biggest threat to Miami is still San Antonio. Considering how Indiana has been playing lately and OKC's slightly underwhelming play, San Antonio is the only team right now who I would definitively favor against Miami in a 7-game series. And the fact that Miami won't have HCA against them should be concerning.

DaSeba5
03-30-2014, 06:21 PM

As good as SA is, I wouldn't consider them a shoe in for the Finals. Yes I think SA would definitely be the favorites and beat Miami in the Finals with HCA, but last year was the first time they made the Finals since 2007. I'll worry about them when both teams make it again.

Black and White
03-30-2014, 06:23 PM
I think you might be only looking at the Surface, and not digging deep enough. The biggest difference between the Pacers at the beggining of the season and now imo, is that they've been terrible on the road for the second half of the season. They've been completley awful playing on the road during this slump, so I'd say that Indy needs homecourt now more than ever

I don't mean that Indiana don't need HCA (Indiana need it to beat Miami), I am talking about the record and acting as if the record is any indication of what will happen between Miami and Indiana in the playoff series, Indiana are a different unit when they play Miami and them slumping is not an indication of what Miami can expect.

Purch
03-30-2014, 06:24 PM
Actually just to add to the point I was making, since January 1st, they've lost 14 out of their last 23 road games. Less than .500

secund2nun
03-30-2014, 06:24 PM
Indy is wore down after a season of intense effort, while Miami has been coasting and conserving energy for most of the season.

KG215
03-30-2014, 06:25 PM
They had the back to back last night against the Bucks. Sunday, they have it off Sunday and tomorrow against the Raptors with another day off in between to face the Bucks.
Poor wording on my part. I meant the Raptors will be playing the Heat tomorrow on the second night of a back-to-back tomorrow. The Pacers, on the second game of a back-to-back, have to play the Spurs tomorrow. Meaning the Heat are poised and in great position to gain another game on the Pacers tomorrow.

Black and White
03-30-2014, 06:26 PM
What do you mean? All year they made it their #1 goal to get HCA while Miami has either played like shit or cruised (depending on who you talk to). Everyone said HCA would be the deciding factor. It would definitely be a psychological blow if they lost HCA to this Miami team after the way they started. Indiana has really struggled on the road. It definitely would affect the series.

See my response above ^^

DaSeba5
03-30-2014, 06:34 PM
I don't mean that Indiana don't need HCA (Indiana need it to beat Miami), I am talking about the record and acting as if the record is any indication of what will happen between Miami and Indiana in the playoff series, Indiana are a different unit when they play Miami and them slumping is not an indication of what Miami can expect.

Of course, but I don't know if the series will go 7 games like it did last year. It's hard to say. Miami played like shit the whole game and it still took a last min run for Indiana beat them at home.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-30-2014, 06:37 PM
Of course, but I don't know if the series will go 7 games like it did last year. It's hard to say. Miami played like shit the whole game and it still took a last min run for Indiana beat them at home.

Indiana didn't exactly play up to their potential either. They haven't looked "themselves" in ages.

Dro
03-30-2014, 06:39 PM
Indiana didn't exactly play up to their potential either. They haven't looked "themselves" in ages.
Exactly. All this talk about Miami coasting...Well in that case, Indiana has been coasting too since the all-star break...Neither team has played well...has nothing to do with coasting...

eliteballer
03-30-2014, 06:39 PM

Indy's D might have had something to do with that...:coleman:

red1
03-30-2014, 06:40 PM
both of these teams will be fodder for the east's true elite

DaSeba5
03-30-2014, 06:40 PM

Neither has Miami. The Heat this year look like the 2013 playoff team where every role player was playing poorly, Wade was hurt, and Bosh was a nonfactor.

DaSeba5
03-30-2014, 06:42 PM
Indy's D might have had something to do with that...:coleman:

Yes and no. Miami has been bad this year. They are talented enough to win 50 games, but the role players have been dreadful this year, Wade has been rested and still gets hurt, Bosh is up and down, and LeBron hasn't been the the clear MVP like he was the last 2 years. This is a team on its last leg for 1 last run. Old and tired. Fortunately the East is weak, but the first round may be hard against Chicago or Brooklyn.

ArbitraryWater
03-30-2014, 06:53 PM
Yes and no. Miami has been bad this year. They are talented enough to win 50 games, but the role players have been dreadful this year, Wade has been rested and still gets hurt, Bosh is up and down, and LeBron hasn't been the the clear MVP like he was the last 2 years. This is a team on its last leg for 1 last run. Old and tired. Fortunately the East is weak, but the first round may be hard against Chicago or Brooklyn.

*2nd round...

yea I want HCA/1st Seed, but playing bulls/nets in 2R? Hmm. Im just hoping that one of them drops to 3rd.. then again, we'd still have to play the other or Raps... meh.

Im confident in making the Finals. Unless we play Spurs with no HCA, anything can happen. I do kind of tend to see the Spurs win...

DaSeba5
03-30-2014, 06:54 PM
*2nd round...

yea I want HCA/1st Seed, but playing bulls/nets in 2R? Hmm. Im just hoping that one of them drops to 3rd.. then again, we'd still have to play the other or Raps... meh.

Im confident in making the Finals. Unless we play Spurs with no HCA, anything can happen. I do kind of tend to see the Spurs win...

If we play the Spurs again without HCA, I'll be absolutely shocked if we won.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-30-2014, 06:57 PM
Neither has Miami. The Heat this year look like the 2013 playoff team where every role player was playing poorly, Wade was hurt, and Bosh was a nonfactor.

Yup, and Indiana at their worst, beat them. If they manage to grab home-court, Miami's reign is finito.

JT123
03-30-2014, 06:59 PM
If we play the Spurs again without HCA, I'll be absolutely shocked if we won.
I don't see the Spurs making the Finals. We saw this same story two years ago with them. They peaked too early by winning 20 straight and 30 of 32, then lost 4 in a row to OKC. I see something similar happening this year.

DaSeba5
03-30-2014, 07:00 PM
Yup, and Indiana at their worst, beat them. If they manage to grab home-court, Miami's reign is finito.

That's where I disagree. Miami can still beat Indiana without HCA. Maybe in the beginning of the season or by All-Star break, I would have said no way, but Indiana's offense is so inconsistent and their PG is so terrible, that I can see Miami stealing a game 7 on their court. Indiana doesn't have enough offense to blow Miami out. The Spurs on the other hands, just no way Miami could win...

JT123
03-30-2014, 07:02 PM
The refs beat Miami. :lol Wade having a 3 pointer taken away that should have counted, and West hitting a 3 after a blatant travel was basically the difference. :confusedshrug:

DaSeba5
03-30-2014, 07:02 PM
I don't see the Spurs making the Finals. We saw this same story two years ago with them. They peaked too early by winning 20 straight and 30 of 32, then lost 4 in a row to OKC. I see something similar happening this year.

I agree. I said the same thing earlier in this thread. SA has been the best team this year, but last year is the first time they made the Finals since 2007, and now everyone seems to assume they will make it again this year. I will worry about the Spurs if both teams make it to the Finals again.

Black and White
03-30-2014, 07:10 PM

Yea but they have both been playing like crap recently, not just Miami.

3LiftHeatCurse
03-30-2014, 07:13 PM

Road to Eastern conference Finals :

(2) Miami, (7) Charlotte, (6) Washington, (3) Toronto

VS

(1) Indiana, (8) Atlanta, (5) Brooklyn, (4) Chicago

2nd seed looks way easier.... but home court advantage is big.... and champs usually go through tough roads, not the easy ones.

DaSeba5
03-30-2014, 07:14 PM
Yea but they have both been playing like crap recently, not just Miami.

I know that, but the difference between the two is that Miami still has veteran experience and star players. Wade and Bosh can go off any given night, and LeBron will be LeBron. Besides George, I can't say Indiana has anyone who can as much. Miami is coming off back to back titles, 3 straight trips to the Finals with a ton of adversity. They know what it takes to win through adversity. Indiana doesn't, at least on their level. Ultimately that will be the biggest difference in the series whether it ends in 5, 6, or 7.

Black and White
03-30-2014, 07:19 PM
I know that, but the difference between the two is that Miami still has veteran experience and star players. Wade and Bosh can go off any given night, and LeBron will be LeBron. Besides George, I can't say Indiana has anyone who can as much. Miami is coming off back to back titles, 3 straight trips to the Finals with a ton of adversity. They know what it takes to win through adversity. Indiana doesn't, at least on their level. Ultimately that will be the biggest difference in the series whether it ends in 5, 6, or 7.

I see your point, but Wades health is key, you aren't giving the Pacers enough credit, David West has veteran leadership and is IMO the key for the Pacers, last years series he was the one tearing Miamis frontcourt up with his mid-range game, its all subjective, this series is going either way.

DaSeba5
03-30-2014, 07:23 PM
I see your point, but Wades health is key, you aren't giving the Pacers enough credit, David West has veteran leadership and is IMO the key for the Pacers, last years series he was the one tearing Miamis frontcourt up with his mid-range game, its all subjective, this series is going either way.

I never said Miami should win easily or anything. All I'm saying is that Indiana isn't as scary as they seemed earlier and even without HCA, I think Miami is the 2nd most experienced team behind the Spurs (besides maybe the Nets with KG and Pierce). If there is any team that could beat Indiana on the road in a game 7, it's Miami. They know what it takes to win through adversity.

livinglegend
03-30-2014, 07:31 PM
Any team scared of teams like Brooklyn and Bulls doesnt deserve the championship! Heat shouldnt give a damn about who they play in the 1st or 2nd round. It would be a weak and a shameful move to give up homecourt for teams like Bulls and Nets.

Eric Cartman
03-30-2014, 07:38 PM
Any team scared of teams like Brooklyn and Bulls doesnt deserve the championship! Heat shouldnt give a damn about who they play in the 1st or 2nd round. It would be a weak and a shameful move to give up homecourt for teams like Bulls and Nets.

Nets have beaten them 3 times tho.

ArbitraryWater
03-30-2014, 07:42 PM

To you and DaSeba: This Year's Spurs Team does look different... and I mean, the 2012 and 2013 Versions were already rock solid.

We know how close the 2013 Version was, 2012? They were killing the Thunder in G6 @ OKC in the WCF, until the Refs stepped in... otherwise they probably make the Finals again..

But in one Finals Series, anything can happen. Especially if Miami's shooters hit their shots, Oden and Beasly greatly contribute and get minutes, while Wade and LeBron go off.. thats what it will need.

Rodmantheman
03-30-2014, 08:36 PM
Nets have beaten them 3 times tho.

So the Lakers got swept by the magic in 2009.

All Net
03-31-2014, 02:32 AM
Miami have an easier schedule rest of the way too

BigTicket
03-31-2014, 02:51 AM

VS

2nd seed looks way easier.... but home court advantage is big.... and champs usually go through tough roads, not the easy ones.

The Bulls have an easier remaining schedule than the Raptors though, so there's a good chance they will move up into 3rd.

nashwade
03-31-2014, 03:11 AM
Bulls may clinch #3. Its a toss up

either way, neither Pacers or Heat will catch up with the top teams in the West so I don't think it matters that much in terms of ECF or Finals HCA

plowking
03-31-2014, 03:33 AM

VS

Should stick to 2nd seed. Even if Bulls do get 3rd, they have a high chance of getting knocked out by the Wizards. That way, don't have to have a physical series at all still. Even if it's just one of the Bulls or Brooklyn, I don't mind. I still think the standings will stay the way they are.

JebronLames
03-31-2014, 03:40 AM
I still like the heat if they play the spurs without HCA. The winning streak last year wore them down in the finals. Spurs sweeping the grizzlies in the WCF, allowing them to get rest helped them steal game 1 in Miami.

All Net
03-31-2014, 04:36 AM
Well pacers better win against Spurs tonight..

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-31-2014, 04:39 AM
Well pacers better win against Spurs tonight..
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-24888-that-is-not-going-to-happen-Wa-9Oj6.gif

Dro
03-31-2014, 04:42 AM
Well, despite how poorly they have played, the Pacers are still 33-4 at home this year and Spurs, despite their 17 game win streak, have not beaten many tough teams in that span so here's hoping for a good game and a Pacer win...fingers crossed...

Pacers also beat SA on the road although it was early in the season......

BlackVVaves
03-31-2014, 05:32 AM
Pacers should have found a way to get rid of Hill and acquire a point guard on their roster that can actually....be a point guard.

CJ Watson is a SG in a point guard's body, and Hill is just :facepalm

Guarantee Hill's inability to bring the ball up the court versus press defense, and deer-in-head-lights behavior in clutch situations will cost the Pacers important playoff games again like last year.

BlackVVaves
03-31-2014, 05:34 AM
Well, despite how poorly they have played, the Pacers are still 33-4 at home this year and Spurs, despite their 17 game win streak, have not beaten many tough teams in that span so here's hoping for a good game and a Pacer win...fingers crossed...

Pacers also beat SA on the road although it was early in the season......

A win tonight would be great for morale. Good test for both their defense, and offense.

Dro
03-31-2014, 05:37 AM
Pacers should have found a way to get rid of Hill and acquire a point guard on their roster that can actually....be a point guard.

CJ Watson is a SG in a point guard's body, and Hill is just :facepalm

Guarantee Hill's inability to bring the ball up the court versus press defense, and deer-in-head-lights behavior in clutch situations will cost the Pacers important playoff games again like last year.
I'm in favor of starting CJ because he plays the point better than Hill and he has a more consistent shot it seems...He seems to do a better job of hitting players in the right spots...The team was playing well until CJ went down...Thats a very underrated loss for the team....

I would really like Lance to be the fulltime ball handler and let Hill play off ball where he is more comfortable as a scorer....You can tell that he still doesnt' know when to run the team or when to score..so much so that he'll waste 15 seconds trying to run the set play...He doesnt' know when to break plays and as Jalen Rose said, a great PG has to know when to break the set...But he's not a great PG...he's a combo guard probably more suited to be a 6th man...I like Hill as a player, just not the role he's in...

BlackVVaves
03-31-2014, 05:44 AM
I'm in favor of starting CJ because he plays the point better than Hill and he has a more consistent shot it seems...He seems to do a better job of hitting players in the right spots...The team was playing well until CJ went down...Thats a very underrated loss for the team....

I would really like Lance to be the fulltime ball handler and let Hill play off ball where he is more comfortable as a scorer....You can tell that he still doesnt' know when to run the team or when to score..so much so that he'll waste 15 seconds trying to run the set play...He doesnt' know when to break plays and as Jalen Rose said, a great PG has to know when to break the set...But he's not a great PG...he's a combo guard probably more suited to be a 6th man...I like Hill as a player, just not the role he's in...

He's definitely an off guard best suited coming off the bench. I'm not sure whose bright idea it was to try and mold him into a point guard, but it's been a whopping failure.

Good call on starting Watson and letting Stephenson run the offense.

Jyap9675
03-31-2014, 05:49 AM
I'd rather avoid the knicks in the 1st round

fragokota
03-31-2014, 05:55 AM

:biggums:

ForeverHeat
03-31-2014, 09:08 AM

I think everyones gonna avoid the Knicks in the first round.

Just2McFly
03-31-2014, 09:13 AM
The way the pacers are playing, if they get the #1 seed, they better pray Atlanta makes it.

I know that the Knicks have been shit all year but Amare is gonna do some borderline illegal things to some power forward in playoffs. I feel it.

Dro
03-31-2014, 09:34 AM
The way the pacers are playing, if they get the #1 seed, they better pray Atlanta makes it.

I know that the Knicks have been shit all year but Amare is gonna do some borderline illegal things to some power forward in playoffs. I feel it.
Would much rather play the Knicks than the Hawks with Millsap and Horford....Amare plays zero defense and he's not running rough shot over David West anytime soon...Now Scola...........

ArbitraryWater
03-31-2014, 09:46 AM
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-24888-that-is-not-going-to-happen-Wa-9Oj6.gif

:roll: :roll:

hamtaro is so cute

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

:coleman: :coleman:

Just2McFly
03-31-2014, 10:00 AM
Would much rather play the Knicks than the Hawks with Millsap and Horford....Amare plays zero defense and he's not running rough shot over David West anytime soon...Now Scola...........
if horford was healthy the hawks would be a top 4 seed in the east and hes not coming back for the playoff sadly or else everyone would want to avoid the hawks

DMV2
03-31-2014, 10:05 AM
I think everyones gonna avoid the Knicks in the first round.
:oldlol:

Dro
03-31-2014, 10:53 AM
if horford was healthy the hawks would be a top 4 seed in the east and hes not coming back for the playoff sadly or else everyone would want to avoid the hawks
Thats really unfortunate for the Hawks too....Millsap and Horford would give anybody trouble....

navy
03-31-2014, 10:56 AM
Assuming that you had home court advantage anyways vs the Heat, would you rather have the one seed matchups or 2 seed?

pegasus
03-31-2014, 11:09 AM
Indiana has to have the HCA, so they better get their shit together quickly. I agree that the road to the ECF is tougher for the 1st at the moment, but I have a feeling the Bulls take the Raptors' spot by the end of the regular season.

It's also more likely for Atlanta to hold on to the last spot than lose it to the Knicks, so it'll be a very easy 1st round match-up for the 1st team whereas the 7th-seeded Bobcats might be a tough out with the way Jefferson and Kemba have been playing lately.

All Net
03-31-2014, 11:16 AM
Assuming that you had home court advantage anyways vs the Heat, would you rather have the one seed matchups or 2 seed?
If it stays like this? 2nd seed

Feel though Bulls will grab 3rd seed.

xoracle55
03-31-2014, 11:22 AM
Can somebody post the possible matchups among top 8 as it stands right now??

I'm trying to see the Heat play againts the Wizards next week before the playoffs since these two will never faceoff in the playoff I guess:D.

tmacattack33
03-31-2014, 02:41 PM
I do too find it kinda funny. I almost feel bad for them though. They have gone all out and the players have even made statements and gone out of their way to back up the claim that they are Miami's rival.

But it seems like in the end, they will lose HCA and lose to Miami again.

And I'm sorry, but giving a team a hard time in the playoffs three years in a row but losing each time does not mean you are their arch rival.. it makes you more like a practice punching bag on that team's way to the Finals :oldlol: