red1
03-30-2014, 11:27 PM
must... fight..... urge

Akrazotile
03-30-2014, 11:28 PM
:cletus:

J Shuttlesworth
03-30-2014, 11:28 PM
He's constantly referred to as Godbe, the GOAT, and I've heard his ring total more times on this board than any other player. Kobe stans say 5 more than Jordan stans say 6. He's not even in the game, yet his stans make threads every 5 minutes. OP is one of the cooler Kobe stans, but I can't say he's underrated on this board.

Keno
03-30-2014, 11:29 PM
how? his stans have him top six all time when in reality, he's not even close to number six.

JohnFreeman
03-30-2014, 11:29 PM
When a top 20 player gets compared to Jordan, he will catch some hate

DonDadda59
03-30-2014, 11:32 PM
must... fight..... urge

Good. Kobe likes it when they struggle.

:milton

Mr. Jabbar
03-30-2014, 11:33 PM
Its the lebron stans who just hit puberty, they think the greatest choker and competition recruiter of all time is top 20 already, you just cant respect their criteria regarding kobe, or anything basketball related for that matter

bukowski81
03-30-2014, 11:34 PM
how? his stans have him top six all time when in reality, he's not even close to number six.

Exactly like that.

He is one of the best players ever, there is no argument against that.

What number?? I dont know because thats very subjective, but he is on the level of guys like Duncan and Shaq.

Keno
03-30-2014, 11:35 PM
greatest recruiter of all time is a bad thing now? players still have the make the decision to sign with him. they choose to play with him because they know he's unselfish and will pass the basketball. meanwhile superstar dwight howard is leaving thirty million dollars on the table to get away from kobe bryant as soon as possible lmao.

sammichoffate
03-30-2014, 11:35 PM
I find it funny how people talk about an injured player so much in such a negative light. It must be the natural order of things.

J Shuttlesworth
03-30-2014, 11:36 PM
I they think the greatest choker and competition recruiter of all time is top 20 already,
Nobody thinks Kobe is top 20. GTFO :biggums:

zoom17
03-30-2014, 11:36 PM
greatest recruiter of all time is a bad thing now? players still have the make the decision to sign with him. they choose to play with him because they know he's unselfish and will pass the basketball. meanwhile superstar dwight howard is leaving thirty million dollars on the table to get away from kobe bryant as soon as possible lmao.

Dwight is a smart man:applause:

Mr. Jabbar
03-30-2014, 11:37 PM
greatest recruiter of all time is a bad thing now?

this right here, is what bran has done to the youth, I see dark times ahead.

moe94
03-30-2014, 11:37 PM

haha

Mr. Jabbar
03-30-2014, 11:38 PM
Nobody thinks Kobe is top 20. GTFO :biggums:

top 7-8 at worst, 4 at best, 5-6 unbiased

Railgun
03-30-2014, 11:38 PM
Stans overrate him, and others underrate him. He's one of the top 10 players to ever play.

TheMarkMadsen
03-30-2014, 11:39 PM
Gotta give the haters credit, they took a guy who's played 6 games all season and made him the most talked about player on ISH

sammichoffate
03-30-2014, 11:39 PM
top 7-8 at worst, 4 at best, 5-6 unbiased^this. It seems so unreasonable to 75% of the people on here though :facepalm

mehyaM24
03-30-2014, 11:40 PM
LOL op is the lamest f@ggot on the board. using alts to hate on AchillesBe then creates a thread like this? take your phony outrage elsewhere. weirdo fvck.

Mr. Jabbar
03-30-2014, 11:41 PM
^this. It seems so unreasonable to 75% of the people on here though :facepalm

its not 75% tho, remember the average bran fan aka kobe hater has 3-4 alt accounts. you can easily spot them cause they dont know a lick about bball

J Shuttlesworth
top 7-8 at worst, 4 at best, 5-6 unbiased
I agree. He's top 7 after the top 20, so about #27 all time behind Barkley. Good catch, thanks for pointing that out.

red1

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6BnpCnxwgo4/UHTC7Cr7pdI/AAAAAAAAP_4/ZRSY9QkmnXs/s1600/ObamaLaughing2.jpg

TheMarkMadsen
Stans overrate him, and others underrate him. He's one of the top 10 players to ever play.

jammer you forgot the white text

sammichoffate
03-30-2014, 11:42 PM
its not 75% tho, remember the average bran fan aka kobe hater has 3-4 alt accounts. you can easily spot them cause they dont know a lick about bballThat's true, that makes it even more pathetic then :facepalm

mehyaM24
03-30-2014, 11:43 PM
I agree. He's top 7 after the top 20, so about #27 all time behind Barkley. Good catch, thanks for pointing that out.

another fplii alt. f#cking freak replying to himself in his OWN thread

Derivative
03-30-2014, 11:43 PM
Hey man, Kobe is not underrated here. I have a 22k view post saying how he's better than Jordan. You should go check it out.

fpliii
03-30-2014, 11:44 PM
LOL op is the lamest f@ggot on the board. using alts to hate on AchillesBe then creates a thread like this? take your phony outrage elsewhere. weirdo fvck.
I don't have any alts my dude. Mods can confirm this.

Not sure what your problem with me is. :confusedshrug:

zoom17
03-30-2014, 11:44 PM
This thread is very original:hammerhead:

mehyaM24
03-30-2014, 11:45 PM

bullshit. you're a wormy **********, u knw that?

red1
03-30-2014, 11:45 PM

just ignore that guy bro. he is mentally ill cant even blame him for his confusion

Milbuck
03-30-2014, 11:46 PM
I usually have Kobe at #7 all time behind MJ, Russell, Kareem, Magic, Bird, and Wilt (respect pick). How people can consider that ridiculous or laugh at, I will never understand. To go a bit further, it's really not that out of the question to suggest that Kobe career-wise has been greater than Bird or Magic, which could put him anywhere in the top 5-8 conversation.

fpliii
03-30-2014, 11:46 PM
bullshit f@ggot
Message any of them, or ask anybody on this board. You're the only person who seems to believe I have other accounts.

Let me ask you this...what do you think "my" other accounts are, and why? Any posters/mods/Jeff can vouch for me.

Chill the **** out. :facepalm

fpliii
03-30-2014, 11:47 PM
just ignore that guy bro. he is mentally ill cant even blame him for his confusion
Watch out, he'll say you're another of "my" alts. :oldlol:

mehyaM24
03-30-2014, 11:47 PM
Message any of them, or ask anybody on this board. You're the only person who seems to believe I have other accounts.

Let me ask you this...what do you think "my" other accounts are, and why? Any posters/mods/Jeff can vouch for me.

Chill the **** out. :facepalm

you're a fat ****ing liar. dont let me see u on the street, mfer.

J Shuttlesworth
03-30-2014, 11:48 PM
reported.

Milbuck
03-30-2014, 11:48 PM
Shit, fpliii. He's making REAL LIFE threats. I think it's time to step back, this guy's serious.

Deuce Bigalow
03-30-2014, 11:49 PM
Thus a new ISH e-beef was created

fpliii
03-30-2014, 11:49 PM
Shit, fpliii. He's making REAL LIFE threats. I think it's time to step back, this guy's serious.
:lol

fpliii
03-30-2014, 11:50 PM
Thus a new ISH e-beef was created
I thought I was one of the least polarizing posters on this board. Apparently I have an e-stalker/-hater now. No clue what this guy's deal is.

tpols
I usually have Kobe at #7 all time behind MJ, Russell, Kareem, Magic, Bird, and Wilt (respect pick). How people can consider that ridiculous or laugh at, I will never understand. To go a bit further, it's really not that out of the question to suggest that Kobe career-wise has been greater than Bird or Magic, which could put him anywhere in the top 5-8 conversation.

Its mostly lebron stans.. prolly 3 or 4 guys with 8+ accounts saying otherwise. A few bitter jordan stans upset from prior comparisons.. and a few spurs fans. thats really it. The general consensus is top 8-10ish all time

mehyaM24

.....i usually post in jest,but fpliii legit irks me. he's such a lying two faced piece of shit. only a psychopath would make a thread like this while shitting on kobe with other alts(shuttlesworth/prometheus)

HoopsFanNumero1

Your mommy didn't give you enough attention?

I.R.Beast
03-30-2014, 11:52 PM
6th sounds reasonable for Kobe All Time... but he does get disrespected. Anyone that thinks Kobe is overrated doesn't know basketball.

TheMarkMadsen
03-30-2014, 11:59 PM
I think the biggest most glaring weakness in Kobe's resume is that you could put some players who have never won rings in Kobe's position and they'd probably win.

:facepalm

Milbuck
03-31-2014, 12:03 AM
I think the biggest most glaring weakness in Kobe's resume is that you could put some players who have never won rings in Kobe's position and they'd probably win.
You could say that about tons of other players, adjusting for age of course.

Magic with Lebron.

Duncan with KG (Timberwolves KG).

Russell with Wilt.

Hell, give Kobe McHale, Parish, DJ, Ainge, and those guys or Kareem, Worthy, Scott, etc and I definitely think he'd be able to win anywhere from 2-6 rings considering his longevity.

tpols
03-31-2014, 12:03 AM

You could say the same for many players.. Dirk on the championship Celtics is winning a couple chips..

KG brought up under David Robinson and Pop? Hes already a defensive beast, those guys would turn him into Bill Russell in that system. Great passer/facilitator and all time top 5 defender. Hes winning many more rings there than he did on the teams he had in his prime.

Any top 10 big man thrust onto the 80s lakers is winning a bunch of chips with Magic like KAJ did. You think David Robinson doesnt win a bunch playing on the Lakers??

Any top 10 big man thats gifted prime penny hardaway, prime Kobe and prime Wade is winning at least a handful of rings like shaq did.

and so on and so forth... the only guys really immune to criticism are guys like Russell and Jordan who while they still had stacked teams, they won so much with them it'd be hard for anybody else to replicate.

JohnFreeman
03-31-2014, 12:34 AM
leave fpliii alone!

Railgun
03-31-2014, 12:35 AM
True. If you put pre-injury Penny with Prime Shaq the Lakers win just as much.

sportjames23
03-31-2014, 12:37 AM

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130915032834/hannibal/images/thumb/e/e5/Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-png-obrazek-png-769x595-pikseli-7c21709b-sz769x595-animate.png/620px-Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-png-obrazek-png-769x595-pikseli-7c21709b-sz769x595-animate.png

T_L_P
03-31-2014, 12:37 AM
I have Kobe around 9th or 10th on my all-time list, though I have no problem with him being higher.

What annoys me most is when people say Kobe is the closest thing to Jordan. It's the most meaningless sentence a basketball fan could utter. Chris Mullin was the closest thing to Bird. Does that mean he's top 10? :roll:

Round Mound
03-31-2014, 12:43 AM
Most Overrated Superstar Ever. He is NOT Close to Jordan In Terms of Impact, Efficiency and Dominance. All Broken Down Stats Give Evidence Of A Top 20-25 Player of All Time, a Legend, Great etc But TOO OVERRATED. Top 10 All Time? Get F-Real! :rolleyes: :facepalm :no:

moe94
03-31-2014, 12:44 AM
I'm not entirely sure Kobe has ever lived on this planet.

tpols
03-31-2014, 12:53 AM
Most Overrated Superstar Ever. He is NOT Close to Jordan In Terms of Impact, Efficiency and Dominance. All Broken Down Stats Give Evidence Of A Top 20-25 Player of All Time, a Legend, Great etc But TOO OVERRATED. Top 10 All Time? Get F-Real! :rolleyes: :facepalm :no:

Stats only tell half the story.. everyone knows Barkley played for his 20+/10+ line every night. If he had half the work ethic or discipline to lead by example he'd likely have had a much longer prime and maybe something to show for his career

HOoopCityJones
03-31-2014, 01:03 AM

You sound stupid man, you could say this about ANY great, literally.

You put Magic or Bird in the Triangle with Phil Jackson and you think they wouldn't win as many Rings as they have now if not more? :biggums:

Fire Colangelo
03-31-2014, 01:30 AM
He's really not, most have him at 8-10 range which is where he should be. Let's just say he's not as good as his resume presents him to be.

DMAVS41
03-31-2014, 01:44 AM
Stats only tell half the story.. everyone knows Barkley played for his 20+/10+ line every night. If he had half the work ethic or discipline to lead by example he'd likely have had a much longer prime and maybe something to show for his career

I know this is mostly a troll post, but someone could flip that around and say;

Everyone knows Kobe played for his 28 ppg line every night. If he wasn't so selfish on the court and didn't have such a huge ego...and learned how to play within a team concept and focus on winning rather than getting the most credit...he might have more to show for his career.

Round Mound
03-31-2014, 01:45 AM

Barkley workrf he just lost the explosiveness, agility and leaping ability to dominate at his height he needed that passed age 32. His body just could not respond so thats why he gained weight in his last 4 years with the Rockets. There is no denying Barkley was a way more dominant player than Kobe ever could dream of being.

9erempiree
03-31-2014, 01:47 AM
I agree with the OP.

Kobe is way underrated on here. Any other message board they have him in the same breath as Michael Jordan and consensus top 5 greatest of all time.

Only on ISH.:facepalm

I wouldn't have to be hear to teach the uneducated, about Kobe. I could be elsewhere talking about basketball but I find myself stuck here till my mission is done.

Dro
03-31-2014, 01:54 AM
I agree with the OP.

Kobe is way underrated on here. Any other message board they have him in the same breath as Michael Jordan and consensus top 5 greatest of all time.

I wouldn't have to be hear to teach the uneducated, about Kobe. I could be elsewhere talking about basketball but I find myself stuck here till my mission is done.
Your mission will never be done if you expect us to seriously put Kobe in the top 5, let alone in the same breath as MJ...

tpols
03-31-2014, 01:55 AM

Everyone knows Kobe played for his 28 ppg line every night. If he wasn't so selfish on the court and didn't have such a huge ego...and learned how to play within a team concept and focus on winning rather than getting the most credit...he might have more to show for his career.

Since entering and exiting his prime Kobes had 7-8 years of championship quality help. He has 7 Finals and 5 rings in those years.

There's very little to support he couldve won anymore.. and if he had hed probaly be top 3-5 all time.

Not to mention kobes diligence and drive to perfect his craft is widely admired by both his former teammates and opponents.. Barkley? Not so much. Actually the oppsite. Both MJ and Scottie are on record saying his intangibles/attitude and overall mindframe towards the game were extremely lacking. Michael early on said it and Scottie saw it firsthand late when he played with him.

Fire Colangelo
03-31-2014, 01:55 AM
I agree with the OP.

You're gonna be here for a long ass time :lol

AnaheimLakers24
03-31-2014, 01:57 AM
kobe is great. the league needs him

DMAVS41
03-31-2014, 02:07 AM
Since entering and exiting his prime Kobes had 7-8 years of championship quality help. He has 7 Finals and 5 rings in those years.

There's very little to support he couldve won anymore.. and if he had hed probaly be top 3-5 all time.

Not to mention kobes diligence and drive to perfect his craft is widely admired by both his former teammates and opponents.. Barkley? Not so much. Actually the oppsite. Both MJ and Scottie are on record saying his intangibles/attitude and overall mindframe towards the game were extremely lacking. Michael early on said it and Scottie saw it firsthand late when he played with him.

That doesn't really address my post.

I wasn't defending Barkley...he clearly didn't maximize his abilities. Totally agree there.

But neither did Kobe in terms of his teams. Your response is basically...Kobe was great. No shit. So was Barkley.

My point was that the paragraph you wrote about Barkley could be flipped around on Kobe...

swagga
03-31-2014, 02:10 AM
kobe is great. the league needs him

he'd make a great reporter tbh.

tpols
03-31-2014, 02:14 AM
That doesn't really address my post.

I wasn't defending Barkley...he clearly didn't maximize his abilities. Totally agree there.

But neither did Kobe in terms of his teams. Your response is basically...Kobe was great. No shit. So was Barkley.

My point was that the paragraph you wrote about Barkley could be flipped around on Kobe...

No it cant.. Barkley had more talent than Kobe did. Hes a lebron level athletic freak with skill. If he kept his body in tip top shape and really committed to the game work ethic wise he wouldve had a lot more opportunoity to win.

Kobe maxed out his abilities.. if he had been a little smarter at times he couldve won a little more. His prime/career already extended as far as it could. . longer than Barkley could keep up. Kobe coulda easily went the vince carter route and been washed up by his 10 or 11th season but he didnt because he was much more committed.

There's no comparison between barkley and kobe in terms of filling out potential.. Kobe coulda moved up a spot or two on all time lists if he played the game perfectly mentally.. Barkley couldve moved up 10 or more spots if he filled out what his potential was.

T_L_P
03-31-2014, 02:16 AM
I agree with the OP.

:oldlol: at consensus top 5. You're reaching.

Dro
03-31-2014, 02:18 AM
No it cant.. Barkley had more talent than Kobe did. Hes a lebron level athletic freak with skill. If he kept his body in tip top shape and really committed to the game work ethic wise he wouldve had a lot more opportunoity to win.

Kobe maxed out his abilities.. if he had been a little smarter at times he couldve won a little more. His prime/career already extended as far as it could. . longer than Barkley could keep up. Kobe coulda easily went the vince carter route and been washed up by his 10 or 11th season but he didnt because he was much more committed.

There's no comparison between barkley and kobe in terms of filling out potential.. Kobe coulda moved up a spot or two on all time lists if he played the game perfectly mentally.. Barkley couldve moved up 10 or more spots if he filled out what his potential was.
:coleman:

MrC1991
03-31-2014, 02:19 AM
How is Kobe even remotely underrated on here? 99% of the people here have him in their top 10 and he has just as many stans as LeBron. I don't get it.

tpols
03-31-2014, 02:20 AM
:coleman:
read the next sentence.. youre jumping to conclusions

Milbuck
03-31-2014, 02:22 AM
How can anyone watch footage of Kobe's best days and not have profound respect for his game? Yeah he's selfish and makes arrogant plays at times, but his footwork, knowledge of the game, and overall enormous skill set warrants a high level of respect. His game is up there with anyone in terms of sheer aesthetic appeal. Not to mention his borderline insane work ethic and passion for the game.

Same thing with Lebron. He is so supremely gifted, and also warrants a huge amount of respect - but gets half of it, probably less. It may seem like it on ISH, but it's really not that ****ing hard to step back as a basketball fan and objectively appreciate just how good these guys are.

Dro
03-31-2014, 02:25 AM
read the next sentence.. youre jumping to conclusions
I did, I just disagree...Charles weighed 295 pounds in college...If anything, had he lost weight, he would've been even better....He may have more natural athletic ability but he is not as skilled as Kobe...

swagga
03-31-2014, 02:26 AM
How is Kobe even remotely underrated on here? 99% of the people here have him in their top 10 and he has just as many stans as LeBron. I don't get it.

kobe GOAT. Fact. underrated.

sammichoffate
03-31-2014, 02:28 AM
How can anyone watch footage of Kobe's best days and not have profound respect for his game? Yeah he's selfish and makes arrogant plays at times, but his footwork, knowledge of the game, and overall enormous skill set warrants a high level of respect. His game is up there with anyone in terms of sheer aesthetic appeal. Not to mention his borderline insane work ethic and passion for the game.

Same thing with Lebron. He is so supremely gifted, and also warrants a huge amount of respect - but gets half of it, probably less. It may seem like it on ISH, but it's really not that ****ing hard to step back as a basketball fan and objectively appreciate just how good these guys are.Anyone who can't appreciate them objectively has some part of their brain missing when they were born. Only explanation, all the bs hate is unwarranted on all levels. If someone still can't understand that, then they don't deserve to watch the sport in the first place.

Milbuck
03-31-2014, 02:29 AM
I did, I just disagree...Charles weighed 295 pounds in college...If anything, had he lost weight, he would've been even better....He may have more natural athletic ability but he is not as skilled as Kobe...
The vast majority of Kobe's skills were a product of his absurd work ethic. Barkley was notorious for having a shitty work ethic relative to other all-time greats. The point is about natural ability, or talent. And Barkley was just naturally more gifted and had a higher ceiling than Kobe. Kobe surpassed that by working like a madman to maximize his game/skills.

Could you imagine how good Barkley would've been with Kobe or MJ's work ethic?

MrC1991
03-31-2014, 02:34 AM
kobe GOAT. Fact. underrated.

How is that a fact? You saying hes better than Jordan, Bird, and Magic? :lol

tpols
03-31-2014, 02:35 AM

And whose that on? So he couldnt drop the weight that wouldve made him even more of a freak.. and he didnt work as hard to develop his skills. Whose to blame for that?

DMAVS41
03-31-2014, 02:38 AM

Well...we really disagree about the starting point here. I don't think Barkley had more talent than Kobe.

I also think you are being way too hard on Barkley for his Houston years when he was injured often, but still really ****ing good.

But anyway...

11 year prime for Barkley of 24/12/4 62% TS regular season

11 year prime playoffs for Barkley of 26/14/5 59% TS

11 year prime for Kobe of 28/6/5 56% TS

11 year prime playoffs for Kobe of 28/6/5 55% TS

I'm confused...

I really think you Kobe fans need to rethink this longevity thing. Kobe wasn't relevant his first 3 years in the league. He was good, but not elite in year 4 (00)

He then had an 11 prime in which he was great from 01 through 11.

He was still good in 12 and 13...then he's missed 14

Kobe's longevity is way over-rated because you guys act like he mattered his first 3 years. He didn't...he mattered as much as rookie Barkley did...

You also seem to under-rate the shit out of Houston Barkley...at least for the first year. Barkley was a 19/14/5 58% TS player in the regular season.

This is why your paragraph could be so easily flipped when you accused Barkley of playing for numbers. What the **** has Kobe done in 12 and 13? Kobe just still jacked it up as much as ever. Barkley actually took a back seat in Houston and took much less attempts than he was used to. Barkley could have easily still been a 25/12/4 type player in 97 if he just jacked it up on a team that he was the main dog on.

Dro
03-31-2014, 02:41 AM
And whose that on? So he couldnt drop the weight that wouldve made him even more of a freak.. and he didnt work as hard to develop his skills. Whose to blame for that?
I just don't see how Kobe really improved or "developed" his skills..To me, he's largely the same player he's always been...His shot selection is still suspect, he's still somewhat inefficient although not to the level that his haters like to point out....His jump shot has improved but Barkley also LARGELY improved his jumpshot out to 3 point range as his career moved on....Kobe's always been a good ball handler and although he is a good defender, I don't think he's a great defender and I think his defense is a tad overrated...

Kobe did improve his bball IQ as far as getting teammates involved, when he wants to...

Droid101
03-31-2014, 02:44 AM
dmavs is a ******. Proven time and time again.

tpols
03-31-2014, 02:47 AM
I just don't see how Kobe really improved or "developed" his skills..To me, he's largely the same player he's always been...His shot selection is still suspect, he's still somewhat inefficient although not to the level that his haters like to point out....His jump shot has improved but Barkley also LARGELY improved his jumpshot out to 3 point range as his career moved on....Kobe's always been a good ball handler and although he is a good defender, I don't think he's a great defender and I think his defense is a tad overrated...

Kobe did improve his bball IQ as far as getting teammates involved, when he wants to...

How many hours in the gym do you think was the difference between the two?

Larry Bird was a great shooter the second he stepped into the league.. he wasnt just born a great shooter.. he had to throw up hundreds of shots a day in the offseason and critique his form/focus everything so that hed be prepared to hit them in the game.. same thing with ray allen any super skilled player.. theres tons of quotes, its just repetition and focus.

And Kobes post/footwork skill dramatically got better as his career went along. . to say he didnt hone his skills over his career is way out there. His game transitioned very smoothly with loss of athleticism. Barkley's? Not so much.

Round Mound
03-31-2014, 02:49 AM
[B]Prime Barkley Was More Dominant! He Put Fear In Opponents Faces and Very Few Dared To Stand in His Way. Im Talking About Sixers and Suns Barkley. In Houston He Was Still Good But Not Even Close To His Old Self.

Prime Barkley

9erempiree
03-31-2014, 02:52 AM
Mental capacity and heart is considered talent too. Not everyone has it and you can't train someone to have this trait.

Was he a physical freak? Yes. He was gifted as an athlete but in no way, shape or form was he a naturally gifted basketball player.

Examples....

Kareem was naturally gifted at 7 feet and moved with fluidity.

Dwight Howard, not gifted.

Basketball is a finesse game and finesse comes naturally. You cannot teach it.

9erempiree
03-31-2014, 02:55 AM
[QUOTE=Round Mound][B]Prime Barkley Was More Dominant! He Put Fear In Opponents Faces and Very Few Dared To Stand in His Way. Im Talking About Sixers and Suns Barkley. In Houston He Was Still Good But Not Even Close To His Old Self.

Prime Barkley

Dro
03-31-2014, 02:55 AM
How many hours in the gym do you think was the difference between the two?

Larry Bird was a great shooter the second he stepped into the league.. he wasnt just born a great shooter.. he had to throw up hundreds of shots a day in the offseason and critique his form/focus everything so that hed be prepared to hit them in the game.. same thing with ray allen any super skilled player.. theres tons of quotes, its just repetition and focus.

And Kobes post/footwork skill dramatically got better as his career went along. . to say he didnt hone his skills over his career is way out there. His game transitioned very smoothly with loss of athleticism. Barkley's? Not so much.
Barkley won MVP after he he lost his athleticism....Ill give you Kobe's footwork, its great...I don't doubt Kobe shot hundreds of jumpers to improve but as far as I know, many players take tons of jumpshots...Barkley always talks about how players practice hundreds of jumpshots and in fact, thats the only thing many players practice...

Dr. J is quoted as saying that Charles added 3 years to his career by how hard he played and how he would take over practice...you're not taking over practices with Dr. J., Moses Malone, Andrew Toney and those guys without a ton of effort...

Dro
03-31-2014, 02:57 AM
I watched Barkley. He is nowhere what you described. He was actually popular because of controversy.

In terms of basketball, he was a selfish hot head that couldn't lead a team. This was the general consensus at the time. He was like Lebron in Cleveland. Athletic freak who couldn't do much as getting the team over the hump.

He went to a very good Suns team and re-invented his career and that is about it. Went to Houston to become a sideshow to Hakeem.
Stuff like this makes it hard to take you seriously...even when I think you may not be trolling...

tpols
03-31-2014, 02:58 AM
Barkley won MVP after he he lost his athleticism....Ill give you Kobe's footwork, its great...I don't doubt Kobe shot hundreds of jumpers to improve but as far as I know, many players take tons of jumpshots...Barkley always talks about how players practice hundreds of jumpshots and in fact, thats the only thing many players practice...

Dr. J is quoted as saying that Charles added 3 years to his career by how hard he played and how he would take over practice...you're not taking over practices with Dr. J., Moses Malone, Andrew Toney and those guys without a ton of effort...

I dont doubt he went hard as hell on the court and in practice.. its his daily regimens and things he did on his own time that were drastically different from the kobe's/ray's etc

DMAVS41
03-31-2014, 03:03 AM

This is why Kobe fans on here suck.

Kobe transitioned greatly because he did what? Stopped playing any semblance of team ball post 2011 and gunned for stats in 12 and 13? What?

Why did Kobe transition well and not Barkley. In his 4 years post prime...Barkley averaged 17/12/4 56% TS in the regular season and 17/11/3 56% TS in the playoffs.

You can hate on Barkley for being hurt I guess, but Kobe has been hurt now as well. So I don't get that at all.

9erempiree
03-31-2014, 03:09 AM
Stuff like this makes it hard to take you seriously...even when I think you may not be trolling...

You never watched during that time. Nobody said he sucks as a basketball player but he is not an all time great.

He was pretty much known for controversy then his basketball play. That spitting incident and those off the court issues gave him more headlines than his team.

As long as you are winning in basketball, it masks the controversy. Look at Kobe, rape trial and playing good basketball on a championship team. It masked his problems.

With as much problems Charles had, his basketball couldn't hide those problems. Never winning, never had the mental capacity to lead a team and being lazy didn't help either.

Remember the story MJ told? He bought a pair of earrings for Barkley and gave it to him because he knew that would take the competitive edge from Barkley. That says a lot about how Barkley approached the game.

DMAVS41
03-31-2014, 03:12 AM
You never watched during that time. Nobody said he sucks as a basketball player but he is not an all time great.

He was pretty much known for controversy then his basketball play. That spitting incident and those off the court issues gave him more headlines than his team.

As long as you are winning in basketball, it masks the controversy. Look at Kobe, rape trial and playing good basketball on a championship team. It masked his problems.

With as much problems Charles had, his basketball couldn't hide those problems. Never winning, never had the mental capacity to lead a team and being lazy didn't help either.

Remember the story MJ told? He bought a pair of earrings for Barkley and gave it to him because he knew that would take the competitive edge from Barkley. That says a lot about how Barkley approached the game.

What the **** are you on? Not an all time great?

Barkley over his first 13 years in the league;

23/12/4 62% TS...

Not an all time great???????

Dro
03-31-2014, 03:13 AM

:biggums: Bro, I'm 34 years old..I'm pretty sure I've seen more prime Barkley than you have...To act like he was only popular because of controversy is absurd...If you notice, Tpols hasn't brought that point up at all, because its a ridiculous point...Barkley was dominant, thats why he was popular...A very unique talent...A guy weighing close to 300 pounds was doing what people marvel at Lebron for doing now...Barkley was pulling down rebounds, going coast to coast and trucking over players long before Lebron was even born...

Milbuck
03-31-2014, 03:15 AM

Dude, come on. There's a reason why Kobe was a 7ppg scorer his rookie season and a 35ppg scorer years later.

9erempiree
03-31-2014, 03:15 AM
:biggums: Bro, I'm 34 years old..I'm pretty sure I've seen more prime Barkley than you have...To act like he was only popular because of controversy is absurd...If you notice, Tpols hasn't brought that point up at all, because its a ridiculous point...Barkley was dominant, thats why he was popular...A very unique talent...A guy weighing close to 300 pounds was doing what people marvel at Lebron for doing now...Barkley was pulling down rebounds, going coast to coast and trucking over players long before Lebron was even born...

He wasn't 300 bro.:facepalm

Black Mamba's B
03-31-2014, 03:16 AM
Morons will be morons

Kobe one of the best to lace em up.

All the haters are either delusional, insecure or jealous.

Mr. Jabbar
03-31-2014, 03:29 AM

only idiots think kobe has been selfish and not played winning bball during his career, syptoms of ppl that havent played ball in their lifetime or less likely purely kobe haters, if you're really good at something, do it. like lebron at recruiting

Round Mound
03-31-2014, 03:30 AM

Kobe transitioned greatly because he did what? Stopped playing any semblance of team ball post 2011 and gunned for stats in 12 and 13? What?

Why did Kobe transition well and not Barkley. In his 4 years post prime...Barkley averaged 17/12/4 56% TS in the regular season and 17/11/3 56% TS in the playoffs.

You can hate on Barkley for being hurt I guess, but Kobe has been hurt now as well. So I don't get that at all.

:applause:

Dro
03-31-2014, 03:33 AM
Dude, come on. There's a reason why Kobe was a 7ppg scorer his rookie season and a 35ppg scorer years later.
Yeah, playing time....:D

Black Mamba's B
03-31-2014, 03:33 AM
only idiots think kobe has been selfish and not played winning bball during his career, if you're really good at something, do it. like lebron at recruiting
True.

And no one talks about the sacrifices he made in his prime while having older players like Gp and Malone on the team along with Shaq in other years.

He could have easily had many many years of averaging 30 plus points per game. Compare his shot attempts to other greats the first 15 years of their careers and many others have more shot attempts than Bean

Dro
03-31-2014, 03:35 AM
He wasn't 300 bro.:facepalm
Barkley was 290-295 in college...He has said this HIMSELF...He didn't lose weight until he got to the NBA..

"Charles was about 6-4, he weighed 290 and he could take the ball off the backboard and go the length of the floor," said then-Sixers general manager Pat Williams, recalling the player he selected out of Auburn with the fifth overall pick in the 1984 draft. "There's never been anybody quite like him, really."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2013/02/20/philadelphia-76ers-charles-barkley-hakeem-olajuwon/1934089/

Dro
03-31-2014, 03:36 AM
True.

And no one talks about the sacrifices he made in his prime while having older players like Gp and Malone on the team along with Shaq in other years.

He could have easily had many many years of averaging 30 plus points per game. Compare his shot attempts to other greats the first 15 years of their careers and many others have more shot attempts than Bean
Just make sure you take out his 1st 3 years and I'm sure his avg. shot attempts would increase...

moe94
03-31-2014, 03:40 AM
Mental capacity and heart is considered talent too.

Basketball is a finesse game and finesse comes naturally. You cannot teach it.

:roll:

Angel Face
03-31-2014, 03:46 AM
Kobe is not underrated here. Most NBA fans have him on their top 10 all time list. Some of his fans overrate him. Lebron stans are probably the fan base that underrate and disrespect him because they were probably not born yet or still too young to watch Kobe play at his best or it's just in their nature to disrespect other all time greats to prop Lebron up. Come on, they're even calling their hero Lebron clutch so don't take them too seriously.

Realistically top 10 - 7 is a good spot for Kobe in the all time ranking list. Top 5 would be absurd. Having him in the as same breath as MJ would be unethical.

BlackVVaves
03-31-2014, 03:55 AM
Barkley was 290-295 in college...He has said this HIMSELF...He didn't lose weight until he got to the NBA..

"Charles was about 6-4, he weighed 290 and he could take the ball off the backboard and go the length of the floor," said then-Sixers general manager Pat Williams, recalling the player he selected out of Auburn with the fifth overall pick in the 1984 draft. "There's never been anybody quite like him, really."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2013/02/20/philadelphia-76ers-charles-barkley-hakeem-olajuwon/1934089/

And the crowd goes silent :bowdown:

Next the stan will clarify that your post proves Barkley wasn't 300 pounds. You know how that type m asturbates off semantics.

Dro
03-31-2014, 04:06 AM
And the crowd goes silent :bowdown:

Next the stan will clarify that your post proves Barkley wasn't 300 pounds. You know how that type m asturbates off semantics.
I was waiting on it:lol

Doranku
03-31-2014, 07:01 AM

Did you even watch Kobe in 2013? Dude was spectacular. Best he had a been since 2010. By a longshot. Much better than he was in '11 and 12.

retaxis
03-31-2014, 07:05 AM
Kobe is a good player but he always won with the best front court in the NBA. Any other modern day superstar like KD or Lebron can easily win multiple championships if they had the best front court in the game (lets not even mention the best coach).

jstern
03-31-2014, 07:09 AM
I say overall he's very overrated on this board, because of his stans really go out of their way and have an emotional attachment to him. But he is severely overrated everywhere else where there are basketball fans, who are in a way big basketball fans, but too lazy to really care about the game, and have Kobe as the GOAT.

TROLL_HUNTER
03-31-2014, 07:13 AM
Kobe is a very good player but his stats don't impact the game as much as they should. kobe is what Melo or Iverson would have been with better teammates.

On the other end you have people like Duncan who make you win in many different ways other than playing superhero ball.

9erempiree
03-31-2014, 07:24 AM
Kobe is a very good player but his stats don't impact the game as much as they should. kobe is what Melo or Iverson would have been with better teammates.

On the other end you have people like Duncan who make you win in many different ways other than playing superhero ball.
:oldlol:

Good try.

Bandito
03-31-2014, 07:52 AM

Trollsmasher alt detected.

miles berg
03-31-2014, 09:07 AM
He isn't top 7 like the Kobemaniacs rank him nor is he as low as 20 like the haters rank him. #11 is where I have him. I think realistically he can't be higher than 10 (where I have LeBron who could easily be argued at #11) or lower than 11.

That's amazing. One of the 10 or 11 best players in the history of this game, easily the 2nd best player at his position in history.

ArbitraryWater
03-31-2014, 09:22 AM
I remember when fplii was supposedly a closet Kobe Hater and the Kobe Diehards hated on him :facepalm Yet he sticked with you guys and is virtually defending every single Laker/Kobe Fan on the board... you should be grateful to have him as fan.

Also, random how meyhm24 hates him :lol Like how the fcuk can you hate fpliii lol

BlackVVaves
03-31-2014, 09:43 AM
He isn't top 7 like the Kobemaniacs rank him nor is he as low as 20 like the haters rank him. #11 is where I have him. I think realistically he can't be higher than 10 (where I have LeBron who could easily be argued at #11) or lower than 11.

That's amazing. One of the 10 or 11 best players in the history of this game, easily the 2nd best player at his position in history.

11th? I don't think so really. I have Duncan at 8th, Kobe at 9th, LeBron at 10th, and Hakeem at 11th.

Agree with the rest of your post though.

DMAVS41
03-31-2014, 10:04 AM
Did you even watch Kobe in 2013? Dude was spectacular. Best he had a been since 2010. By a longshot. Much better than he was in '11 and 12.

I did...and it's over-rated here by Kobe fans.

Maybe you don't over-rate it, and that is fine.

I never said Kobe wasn't really good in 13. Hell, I was propping him up...but to act like Barkley didn't play well post prime is a joke.

Barkley had a 19/14/5 58% TS post prime year in which he had to actually share the ball. It could have easily been statistically way better than that if he found himself in a situation like Kobe in which Barkley got to average the 3rd most shots per game of his career.

That was my point...that acting like Kobe has aged so well and Barkley didn't do similar shit is unfair. And that is exactly what tpols was saying...and he said this because he never saw Barkley play post Suns most likely...and just assumed he sucked I guess.

He didn't suck. He was actually really ****ing good when he played. His last 4 years in the league...he averaged 17/12/4...and that was with battling serious injuries and taking on a lesser role.

navy
03-31-2014, 10:29 AM
Kobe is overrated by stans and underrated by haters.

Honestly he is one of the hardest players to rank properly.

Prometheus
03-31-2014, 10:40 AM

lol, who you mean me? :roll:

You can't say Kobe is overrated or underrated on this board, because the opinions vary so widely.

Haters deny him a top 10 spot, Kobetards go way overboard and try to argue him above pretty much everyone except Jordan and Kareem. Even that one flaming retard GOATbe made a thread with Kobe at #1 all time, and tried to reason that carrying Pau Gasol to back-to-back finals clearly sealed Kobe as the GOAT. :wtf:

It takes an objective poster like me (even though I do not like Kobe) to recognize his proper place. He is a fringe-top-ten player, belonging anywhere in the 8-12 range for greatest to ever do it. When you think about how many men have laced it up to play basketball, that's pretty outstanding and nothing to be ashamed of.

What ruins it for people like me is the pervasive obnoxiousness of his fans. It's like 1/3 of the posters on here have Kobe's name, number, or "Lakers" referenced somewhere in their user names and/or avys, and they bring him up constantly in conversations about other players... and most importantly they are all so relentlessly biased against LeBron James that they naturally make enemies out of fans of the current best player in the game.

HOoopCityJones
03-31-2014, 10:45 AM
Kobe is overrated by stans and underrated by haters.

Honestly he is one of the hardest players to rank properly.

No. Every decent Hoop fan knows he's already Top 8 All-time, anyone who says different is insecure about Bron's rankings.

Dro
03-31-2014, 10:49 AM
No. Every decent Hoop fan knows he's already Top 8 All-time, anyone who says different is insecure about Bron's rankings.
This is ridiculous...I have Kobe somewhere around #11 and I could give a sh*t about Lebron...:confusedshrug:

AnaheimLakers24
03-31-2014, 10:50 AM
prime kobe would be leagues above anybody right now.

Uncle Drew
03-31-2014, 10:51 AM
He's both overrated and underrated.

AnaheimLakers24
03-31-2014, 10:51 AM
kobes could drag his 06 squad and win the finals in the current state the league is in.

Prometheus
03-31-2014, 10:54 AM
kobes could drag his 06 squad and win the finals in the current state the league is in.

WOW :facepalm

HOoopCityJones
03-31-2014, 10:56 AM
This is ridiculous...I have Kobe somewhere around #11 and I could give a sh*t about Lebron...:confusedshrug:

Who in NBA history aside from the Rushmore is ahead of him? :biggums:

Dro
03-31-2014, 10:57 AM
Who in NBA history aside from the Rushmore is ahead of him? :biggums:
So you're saying he's #5?

HOoopCityJones
03-31-2014, 11:05 AM
So you're saying he's #5?

No, just those guys are definitely ahead.

I have Jordan, Kareem, Russel, Magic, Bird, Shaq, ahead.

Who else is for sure ahead of Bryant all time?

AirFederer
03-31-2014, 11:25 AM
I have to agree. :cheers:

Anaximandro1
03-31-2014, 11:48 AM
Underrated ??

Kobe gets compared to players with more MVPs, FMVPs and better stats.

Statiscally, Kobe is the closest thing to Wade.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gijHgsX56YA/UzmG-rwVvjI/AAAAAAAACtY/s4FJ5D9Msgc/s1600/12.jpg

guy
03-31-2014, 12:02 PM
Not sure anymore if anyone is really underrated/overrated on this board. Its a constant pissing match between the fans and haters of a player, that it kinda evens out. I'd say he's overrated outside of this board.

Psileas
03-31-2014, 12:04 PM
Not sure anymore if anyone is really underrated/overrated on this board. Its a constant pissing match between the fans and haters of a player, that it kinda evens out. I'd say he's overrated outside of this board.

He's polarizing, as is the case with many in a site full of trolls.
If we were to make a player rating poll and then check the SD's, Kobe would probably be top-5 among legends, along with Wilt, Russell, LeBron and Pippen.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-31-2014, 12:31 PM
Shock posting. He's rated just fine.

BlackVVaves
03-31-2014, 12:32 PM
No, just those guys are definitely ahead.

I have Jordan, Kareem, Russel, Magic, Bird, Shaq, ahead.

Who else is for sure ahead of Bryant all time?

Duncan and Wilt. That leaves him at 9th (which is where I rank him, though I must admit at times I have ranked him a slot above Duncan).

fpliii
03-31-2014, 12:36 PM
Admittedly this was mostly a bait thread, but not entirely.

I don't keep a list, but it's becoming more and more commonplace on here for people to say there are 15-20 players that have been better in league history, and seemingly not trolling at all. I think at that point, there's a problem.

sammichoffate
03-31-2014, 12:43 PM
Admittedly this was mostly a bait thread, but not entirely.

I don't keep a list, but it's becoming more and more commonplace on here for people to say there are 15-20 players that have been better in league history, and seemingly not trolling at all. I think at that point, there's a problem.It's quite entertaining to see how people can argue against Kobe's career with people like Barkley :oldlol:

STATUTORY
03-31-2014, 12:50 PM
It's quite entertaining to see how people can argue against Kobe's career with people like Barkley :oldlol:
the argument has tilted far too much to the side of "statistical dominance" even though most of the stans making the arguments has no idea how to contextualize the stats with regard to position, era, etc

diamenz
03-31-2014, 01:04 PM

gangster.

where do you hail from in europe? LoL!

Cold soul
03-31-2014, 01:15 PM
6th sounds reasonable for Kobe All Time... but he does get disrespected. Anyone that thinks Kobe is overrated doesn't know basketball.

Exactly. That's where I have Kobe ranked #6. Kobe should be ranked in 6-9 range.

20Four
03-31-2014, 01:18 PM
LOL stfu you clown you wont do $hit...you might even hurt yourself getting off your computer chair...calm down

guy
03-31-2014, 01:20 PM
He's polarizing, as is the case with many in a site full of trolls.
If we were to make a player rating poll and then check the SD's, Kobe would probably be top-5 among legends, along with Wilt, Russell, LeBron and Pippen.

SDs?

Someone earlier said he's top 7-8 at worst. That basically seems to be the opinion outside of this board i.e. the media, and I'd say that's ridiculously overrating him. Not saying he's not 7-8, he could be. But I'd say AT WORST he's top 10-11.

20Four
03-31-2014, 01:22 PM
SDs?

Someone earlier said he's top 7-8 at worst. That basically seems to be the opinion outside of this board i.e. the media, and I'd say that's ridiculously overrating him. Not saying he's not 7-8, he could be. But I'd say AT WORST he's top 10-11.
When its all said and done...kobe will be top 3-5 end of story....yall can hate on him but yall know the truth.....

HOoopCityJones
03-31-2014, 01:24 PM
LOL, Legends including Larry Bird and Magic know more than trolls on a board and they all have Kobe Top ten all time.

guy
03-31-2014, 01:25 PM
When its all said and done...kobe will be top 3-5 end of story....yall can hate on him but yall know the truth.....

When it's all said and done? Kobe's going to be 36 when he comes back from missing pretty much a year from an Achilles tear and most likely on a shitty team. It's pretty much done now.

Demitri98
03-31-2014, 01:26 PM
http://www.behindtheblueline.ca/blog/blueline/wp-content/uploads/troll.jpg
Come on fpliii, you know better than this. :facepalm

Cold soul
03-31-2014, 01:27 PM
LOL, Legends including Larry Bird and Magic know more than trolls on a board and they all have Kobe Top ten all time.

http://cdn.niketalk.com/c/cc/ccbdfd06_tumblr_lyd8kgAjMn1qma1obo1_250.gif

/thread

Legends66NBA7
03-31-2014, 01:52 PM
I really don't think Kobe Bryant's underrated, at all. You can see it sometimes, though, when people say (Stephen Curry for example) is in the same realm as Bryant and then the 1000's of hypothetical's on X players in Bryant's place and he would be just as successful... then sure, he gets underrated.

What is the topic about ?

HOoopCityJones
03-31-2014, 01:57 PM
Look dipshit, I said NEVER WON rings.

Iverson, Mcgrady, Prime Vince Carter are all winning rings in place of Kobe, at LEAST 3 times out of Kobe's 7 trips. And most definitely winning rings in the peak Shaq era.

Just stop posting :roll:

Vince Carter who learned to shoot at 35?

Legends66NBA7
03-31-2014, 02:00 PM
Just stop posting :roll:

Vince Carter who learned to shoot at 35?

:facepalm

tpols
03-31-2014, 02:01 PM
Look dipshit, I said NEVER WON rings.

Iverson, Mcgrady, Prime Vince Carter are all winning rings in place of Kobe, at LEAST 3 times out of Kobe's 7 trips. And most definitely winning rings in the peak Shaq era.

prime vince carter was completely washed up by 07-08ish.. so you can cut half those finals appearances out. At best hed have a couple 'sidekick rings'

Tmac again was washed up by 07ish rattled by injuries so half the rings and all the ones as the man(seemingly the only ones that count) are gone.

Iverson was on stacked teams to end his career and didnt win shit. In fact they went head to head later in their careers in the playoffs. Here are the numbers

Kobe 34/6/5 on 50% shooting
Iverson 25/5/3 on 43% shooting

Its not close.. all the great SGs from the 2000s couldnt match Kobe's longevity and persistence. They were all done when Kobe was still at his peak pretty much.

HOoopCityJones
03-31-2014, 02:03 PM
No, the Vince Carter who put up 25/6/4 on 46/40/80 shooting in just his second year in the NBA and was much better than Kobe.

Oh, you mean the first two years he sat on the Bench?

You guys are geniuses huh, so while Kobe got better and better Vince Carter got worse once his lift went away and that gut appeared. That's all I'm getting from under handed comments.

HOoopCityJones
03-31-2014, 02:11 PM
So Carter in his second season doesn't win with Shaq in 2000? Is that what you're saying? Be clear.

:roll: This is lame , you can do that with any great short of Jordan and Magic.

HOoopCityJones
03-31-2014, 02:13 PM
Ok, put it this way, take Shaq off and put KG.

Lakers don't threepeat with him and Kobe?

IncarceratedBob
03-31-2014, 02:21 PM

EXACTLY.

Replace Shaq with any of the following and Kobe leads the Lakers to 3+ chips.

Mutombo
Garnett
Duncan
Sabonis
Gasol
Wilt
Russell
Thurmond
Mikan
Hakeem
Kareem
Robinson

and the list goes on and on

STATUTORY
03-31-2014, 02:24 PM
this site is just an outlet for insecure betas to unleash their inner angst about kobe's dominance cause they know they get laughed at and dismissed in real life for espousing the same nonsense.

society needs ISH because it makes sure bran/wade stans echo themselves in this asylum instead of infecting the rest of the populace.

HOoopCityJones
03-31-2014, 02:35 PM
No, I cannot.

I said NEVER WON RINGS. Who in the history of the game who has never won a ring is replacing Shaq for his first rings, or LeBron, or Duncan , or Bird?

Kobe's overrated. Get over it.

You don't make sense.

SexSymbol
03-31-2014, 03:32 PM
lol, there are actually people arguing that tmac or vc could win a chip with shaq. Get real homies.
Iverson is probably the only one who could've won 1-2 with Shaq, but just like Kobe he would've called Shaq's work ethic out eventually.

Mass Debator
03-31-2014, 03:53 PM
lol, there are actually people arguing that tmac or vc could win a chip with shaq. Get real homies.
Iverson is probably the only one who could've won 1-2 with Shaq, but just like Kobe he would've called Shaq's work ethic out eventually.
AI calling out Shaq for his work ethic? :wtf:

SexSymbol
03-31-2014, 03:55 PM
AI calling out Shaq for his work ethic? :wtf:
AI was always in tip top shape and always gave 100%.
That's completely not the case with Shaq. And besides that, Shaq was a huge egomaniac

JT123
03-31-2014, 04:01 PM
this site is just an outlet for insecure betas to unleash their inner angst about Lebron's dominance cause they know they get laughed at and dismissed in real life for espousing the same nonsense.

society needs ISH because it makes sure Kobe/Durant stans echo themselves in this asylum instead of infecting the rest of the populace.
Fixed.

guy
03-31-2014, 04:04 PM

From 2000-2002? Not sure they'd even win 2.

Dro
03-31-2014, 04:22 PM
EXACTLY.

Mutombo
Garnett
Duncan
Sabonis
Gasol
Wilt
Russell
Thurmond
Mikan
Hakeem
Kareem
Robinson

Not even sure if you're serious with this post....

Flash31
03-31-2014, 04:26 PM
EXACTLY.

Mutombo
Garnett
Duncan
Sabonis
Gasol
Wilt
Russell
Thurmond
Mikan
Hakeem
Kareem
Robinson

Kobe is not leading and winning Finals MVP
over Wilt,Russell,Hakeem,Thurmond,Robinson,Duncan,Karee m
At MINIMUM

Have you just forgotten what Kobe avg in 2000,2001,2002 and what Shaq did

Ridiculous hyperbole

TheMarkMadsen
03-31-2014, 04:36 PM
Kobe is not leading and winning Finals MVP
over Wilt,Russell,Hakeem,Thurmond,Robinson,Duncan,Karee m
At MINIMUM

Have you just forgotten what Kobe avg in 2000,2001,2002 and what Shaq did

Ridiculous hyperbole

yeah you must have

2001 playoffs: 29/7/6 /2/1 on 47% FG, outscored Shaq through the first 3 rounds, averaged 33/7/7 in the WCF, 35/9/4 in the WCSF, led the playoffs in WS.

2002 finals: 27/6/5/2/1 on 51% FG, 62% TS