PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen the Jeremy Lin Documentary "Linsanity"?

LosBulls
03-31-2014, 10:43 AM
People may hate on the guy but its one of the best sports stories ever. The guy wouldn't even be in the league right now if it weren't for a chain of events tht led to him getting the chance to prove himself.

I've become a fan of Jeremy Lin. Great movie.

bluechox2
03-31-2014, 10:48 AM
Lucky him, or he wud of ended up as an investment banker or some shit at a high firm making more money

Mass Debator
03-31-2014, 10:48 AM
Became a fan too. Great hard working person. Great ball player as well.

selrahc
03-31-2014, 10:59 AM
he is too chinese, he shouldnt be playing basketball but studying math

jzek
03-31-2014, 11:11 AM
he is too chinese, he shouldnt be playing basketball but studying math

lol at "studying math"

he's asian and went to Harvard. he knows math the day he was born! it's like a second language to him

Mass Debator
03-31-2014, 12:19 PM
OP is phagg0t for not telling us when and where the doc airs
I believe it's on Netflix if you have it.

Godzuki
03-31-2014, 04:17 PM
yeah i saw it on Netflix too, otherwise i wouldn't have known he even had a video lol. i'm not a hater i like Lin but i don't plan on watching it since i don't think it can be very entertaining considering his game.

LosBulls
03-31-2014, 09:07 PM
OP is phagg0t for not telling us when and where the doc airs
Theres a thing called google dumbass.

IncarceratedBob
03-31-2014, 09:17 PM
naw **** lin

Draz
03-31-2014, 09:42 PM
Lucky him, or he wud of ended up as an investment banker or some shit at a high firm making more money
I've heard this before, it's really true? I mean he's making millions isn't he? How much could he have really made? And I'm sure could still make that when he retires.

Also, I have nothing against him but I feel like he shouldn't of left us the way he did. He was getting the money wanted but double crossed the organization for the team that cut him. Sad, he was huge and a celebrity in NY.

03-31-2014, 10:01 PM
When d'antoni left and Carmelo benefitted from woodson's Iso offense, Lin was the odd man out. The fo told him to test the market. And if the Knicks really wanted him back they could've given him that 6 year $30 million contract (no poison pill) before the 2012 season ended.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-31-2014, 10:03 PM
Became a fan too. Great hard working person. Great ball player as well.
"Great ball player":roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
he an avg player at best that blew up b/c hes Asian no one would give a sht if the exact same story happened to a nikka:facepalm :facepalm

Marlo_Stanfield
03-31-2014, 10:05 PM
Lin was dumb for signing with the retarded fat fuq morey and the lying mcfail.
mcfail and morey waived him 1 month before linsanity and he signs with them.
their owner gave lin that contract and ever since Lin came there they try to make him look like a scrub.
last game was the epidome. didnt get any picks to tire out Chris paul on offense and they put PArsons on Paul on defense the entire freaking game even tho he got abolutely 100% destroyed.
as if lin is some ultra scrub who cant guard Paul better than a slow SF:facepalm
Lin has to survive next year and then sign with a good UNSELFISH team
Great documentary anyway, who watches that and still hates on him is a racist imo:coleman:

Marlo_Stanfield
03-31-2014, 10:07 PM
he an avg player at best that blew up b/c hes Asian no one would give a sht if the exact same story happened to a nikka:facepalm :facepalm
he had the BEST first 7 games of ANY PLAYER in the HISTORY of the NBA,all 7 wins and saved the playoffs for New York, while being undrafted.
if he was a "nikka" he would have gotten the same hype and on top a of that a huge contract and teammates who actually let hi8m run things and not ice him out because they are jealous

inclinerator
03-31-2014, 10:08 PM
I've heard this before, it's really true? I mean he's making millions isn't he? How much could he have really made? And I'm sure could still make that when he retires.

Also, I have nothing against him but I feel like he shouldn't of left us the way he did. He was getting the money wanted but double crossed the organization for the team that cut him. Sad, he was huge and a celebrity in NY.
absolutely false unless someone wants to hire him just cuz he was a former nba player, even then he'd have to work his way up many years before he can rival what he made his rookie year

Xsatyr
04-01-2014, 02:29 AM
Yeah, it's better than his game.

YouGotServed
04-01-2014, 02:31 AM
Yeah, it's better than his game.

:lebronamazed:

lakers87
04-01-2014, 03:28 AM

Yeah no. He'd be in two year analyst program making $150-$180k per year. Do his MBA, go into hedge or pe, then maybe we'll see him make 1/16th of his gross annual as an nba player. $8M per annum is reserved for the upper echelon traders, or MD's at bulge brackets. Most MD's don't make what he does.

JohnMax
04-01-2014, 04:35 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37092383.jpg http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37107276.jpg

Mr. Jabbar
04-01-2014, 04:44 AM
it bores me to death watching him play much less go through a documentary, gimme a choice between this and lebron 4th qrtr performance footage and i might very well go with the electric chair

LosBulls
04-01-2014, 08:06 AM
So nobody would give a shit if a black dude whom no colleges wanted, whom went undrafted in the NBA draft, whom was living on a teammates couch, and whom was cut by 2 teams about to be 3 goes on a rampage and within a week goes from a nobody who noone will ever hear from again to going on a rampage and saving his team's season while completely destryoing every team that comes in his way including Kobe's Lakers and D.William's Nets.

Without Melo.

Yep... Nobody would care.