PDA

View Full Version : James Harden - 26 points on 4 field goals

Milbuck
04-01-2014, 10:36 PM
Truly sickening, the guy is the perfect representation of everything that's wrong with the current NBA.

Zero doubt in my mind that if he played in the 80s/90s, he would be lucky to crack 15ppg. Could you imagine this weak sack of smelly shit trying his flopping garbage with no fluffy "look at him and its a foul" calls, and with Rodman, Laimbeer, McHale, Parish, Dikembe, Shaq, D-Rob, Alonzo, Ewing, Hakeem, etc waiting for him down low?

**** this guy. And yes, I'm mad.

Bandito
04-01-2014, 10:37 PM
That % TS though...

Marlo_Stanfield
04-01-2014, 10:38 PM
singlehandedly lost the game for the rockets.
let every<one go off and killed every rocket run via ultra selfish ballhogging.
had huge turnovers again.what a joke

IncarceratedBob
04-01-2014, 10:39 PM
He was efficient but not dominant

Bibby4Three
The NBAs Manufactured SuperStar.

Bandito
Still better than Lin....

r0drig0lac
04-01-2014, 10:40 PM
this guy would be destroyed in the 90s

JohnFreeman
Pretty disgraceful.

Milbuck
Not to mention his absolutely repulsive defense.

Props to Joe Johnson, 32/4/3/1 on 13-21 shooting with only 2 free throws. Big time performance :applause:

Jameerthefear
04-01-2014, 10:41 PM
Harden>>>any player on the Bucks

YouGotServed
1*, saved, will neg later.

russwest0
James Harden: You Suck Dick Bitch.

AnaheimLakers24
04-01-2014, 10:42 PM
what a worthless piece of sh.it

oh the horror

Props to Joe Johnson, 32/4/3/1 on 13-21 shooting with only 2 free throws. Big time performance :applause:

Harden's defense is literally that of a 40 year old player. I watched them to continuously to Joe in the post and he had NO respect for harden. Just blowing right past the guy. Unreal.

Marlo_Stanfield

thats a very average performance for a player the caliber of Johnson going up against harden.
should have scored 40

Milbuck
Harden>>>any player on the Bucks
Oladipo's ceiling = homeless man's current Dwyane Wade
Giannis's ceiling = GOAT

Harden ****ing blows, that's the truth.

Jameerthefear
04-01-2014, 10:43 PM
Oladipo's ceiling = homeless man's current Dwyane Wade
Giannis's ceiling = GOAT

Harden ****ing blows, that's the truth.
Oladipo right now>>>>>Giannis's career.

Giannis is like if Dekomori played basketball.

Smook A.
04-01-2014, 10:45 PM
We get it. ISH hates Harden, ok.

navy
04-01-2014, 10:46 PM
Why do hate Harden?

Milbuck
04-01-2014, 10:46 PM
Oladipo right now>>>>>Giannis's career.

Giannis is like if Dekomori played basketball.
I'm not into tentacle hentai or 6 years old, I don't get that reference.

All I know is that Oladipo's lack of a neck will always hurt him, and Harden sucks.

russwest0
04-01-2014, 10:47 PM
Harden's defense is literally that of a 40 year old player. I watched them to continuously to Joe in the post and he had NO respect for harden. Just blowing right past the guy. Unreal.

But OKC was stupid for not keeping him by giving him the starting job he wanted!

A ball dominant, no defense playing manufactured star would be a perfect compliment to Westbrook and Durant!

Milbuck
04-01-2014, 10:47 PM
Why do hate Harden?
Seriously?

Le Shaqtus
04-01-2014, 10:48 PM
I like the rockets but he's f*cking awful to watch.

More than half the fouls he gets are from minimal contact and are complete bullshit, I don't know who's dick he sucked to get this kind of ref treatment but it's shitty to watch.

The worst part about it is that most of the time his game is effective, and it's not a good look for the NBA.

TheReal Kendall
04-01-2014, 10:50 PM
Wow! I didn't watch the game.

Were the calls he got legit fouls?

I see he had 7 assists and 2 stls so that's good but he also had 4 tos.

STATUTORY
04-01-2014, 10:51 PM
his game is literally unwatchable, it's just a free throw compilation with some three pointers spliced in there.

JohnFreeman
04-01-2014, 10:53 PM
No wonder Houstons arena is half empty most of the time

Marlo_Stanfield
Wow! I didn't watch the game.

Were the calls he got legit fouls?

I see he had 7 assists and 2 stls so that's good but he also had 4 tos.
he actually had 5 TO but they gave one to parson.
disgusting passing

Smook A.
You guys act like this happens every game. He's had multiple games with less than 5 free throws. God damn. F*cking haters. Everywhere

navy
Seriously?
Yes. You take it over the top.

Milbuck
04-01-2014, 10:54 PM
I like the rockets but he's f*cking awful to watch.

More than half the fouls he gets are from minimal contact and are complete bullshit, I don't know who's dick he sucked to get this kind of ref treatment but it's shitty to watch.

The worst part about it is that most of the time his game is effective, and it's not a good look for the NBA.
I wonder this every time I see him play. I honestly think Stern and Silver one day just smoked a ton of weed and said "you know what? we're gonna turn a total scrub into a superstar". And they ****ing almost did it, most people actually consider this dick a superstar.

Milbuck
04-01-2014, 10:55 PM
Asik was a monster tonight. 23 rebounds? Dude's so undervalued. I hope he gets out of that shithole. Same goes for Dwight, Lin, Parsons, and everyone else not named James Harden or Patrick Beverley.

Smook A.
04-01-2014, 10:55 PM
No wonder Houstons arena is half empty most of the time
Because of the lower bowl. That part is half empty. The top of the arena is pretty much always full

ElPigto
04-01-2014, 10:56 PM
thats a very average performance for a player the caliber of Johnson going up against harden.
should have scored 40

I promised myself I would ignore your constant trolling but just this once I'm going to break my promise because I am tired of your BS. Considering that Jeremy Lin is not the savior that every single one of his pathetic fans consider him, I am tired of you all being super mad at Harden. If it wasn't for Harden we wouldn't even be this good. Yeah, his defense can be much better, yes he can play a little bit more motivated, but stop being such a ****ing homer. Seriously.

Harden is the reason Houston is good. Harden is the reason we are legitimate again. Call it whatever the **** you want, but this is the NBA that we play in. This isn't pre-00's ball where everything ****ing went. You can hate on Harden all you ****ing want, but you can't blame the guy for exploiting the current soft rules on perimeter defenders. Anybody could do it if it were that easy.

Think about it, what good does it do the NBA to prop up Houston? Even though we are a bigger market, we are not who the media wants to hype up. Hell the media wants to keep us down. So why in the **** do you think that NBA has some sort of idiotic bias for our team.

Harden is a smart player. His game works. He gets to the rim and he makes threes. He takes the occasional mid-range shot. He is a damn good player. He draws fouls as well because his defenders can't play disciplined enough to ****ing keep their hands to themselves. Does he gets some bullshit calls? Absolutely, but most calls he gets are legit. This is isn't ****ing Harden's fault. Blame the ****ing refs and the NBA and their soft perimeter rules.

Tired of the constant bitching against players getting soft calls. You can call his game whatever your want, but at the end of the day you do what you have to do to get a win.

****ing idiotic kids on this website. Bunch of haters. You hate on the players for the wrong ****ing reasons. Hate on the NBA and the idiotic rules they've made up. Believe me, I am not a fan of a lot of the BS rules, but I've learned to just enjoy the game regardless.

Le Shaqtus
I wonder this every time I see him play. I honestly think Stern and Silver one day just smoked a ton of weed and said "you know what? we're gonna turn a total scrub into a superstar". And they ****ing almost did it, most people actually consider this dick a superstar.

He makes Durant look tame, if you took away his FT's he would still be in the high 20's low 30's.

If you took away Hardens he'd barely average 20 points.

Marlo_Stanfield
Asik was a monster tonight. 23 rebounds? Dude's so undervalued. I hope he gets out of that shithole. Same goes for Dwight, Lin, Parsons, and everyone else not named James Harden or Patrick Beverley.
wow, what a post:bowdown: :bowdown:
parsons is on hardens d1ck tho and a selfish idiot himself he can rot with harden and mcfail

Jameerthefear
i've heard that the lower bowl is empty a lot because of rich executives having seats but never coming

Milbuck
04-01-2014, 10:57 PM
Because of the lower bowl. That part is half empty. The top of the arena is pretty much always full
Harden's body odor drives away half the arena. Dude needs to wear a scent-concealing full body suit for Houston to ever hope of selling out games.

Milbuck
04-01-2014, 10:58 PM
I promised myself I would ignore your constant trolling but just this once I'm going to break my promise because I am tired of your BS. Considering that Jeremy Lin is not the savior that every single one of his pathetic fans consider him, I am tired of you all being super mad at Harden. If it wasn't for Harden we wouldn't even be this good. Yeah, his defense can be much better, yes he can play a little bit more motivated, but stop being such a ****ing homer. Seriously.

Harden is the reason Houston is good. Harden is the reason we are legitimate again. Call it whatever the **** you want, but this is the NBA that we play in. This isn't pre-00's ball where everything ****ing went. You can hate on Harden all you ****ing want, but you can't blame the guy for exploiting the current soft rules on perimeter defenders. Anybody could do it if it were that easy.

Think about it, what good does it do the NBA to prop up Houston? Even though we are a bigger market, we are not who the media wants to hype up. Hell the media wants to keep us down. So why in the **** do you think that NBA has some sort of idiotic bias for our team.

Harden is a smart player. His game works. He gets to the rim and he makes threes. He takes the occasional mid-range shot. He is a damn good player. He draws fouls as well because his defenders can't play disciplined enough to ****ing keep their hands to themselves. Does he gets some bullshit calls? Absolutely, but most calls he gets are legit. This is isn't ****ing Harden's fault. Blame the ****ing refs and the NBA and their soft perimeter rules.

Tired of the constant bitching against players getting soft calls. You can call his game whatever your want, but at the end of the day you do what you have to do to get a win.

****ing idiotic kids on this website. Bunch of haters. You hate on the players for the wrong ****ing reasons. Hate on the NBA and the idiotic rules they've made up. Believe me, I am not a fan of a lot of the BS rules, but I've learned to just enjoy the game regardless.
Man I wish I read that.

Anyways, Harden sucks ass. Disgrace to the NBA, and 85% of Houston fans are fat and smelly.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-01-2014, 10:58 PM

you are mad that harden wont ever lead you to anything. let it out.
its better than to fume.
then realize that you wont win a thang as long as this flopper is on your team.
deal with it

TheReal Kendall
04-01-2014, 11:00 PM
i've heard that the lower bowl is empty a lot because of rich executives having seats but never coming

If that's true, then they should donate those seats to people that actually want to go.

Edit: Milbuck why you hate Harden so much?

STATUTORY
04-01-2014, 11:00 PM
You guys act like this happens every game. He's had multiple games with less than 5 free throws. God damn. F*cking haters. Everywhere

WOW MULTIPLE games?!

that still leaves about 70+ games per season where he gets bullshit calls and bailed out by the refs doe right?

Akrazotile
04-01-2014, 11:01 PM
He was efficient but not dominant

:lol

LONGTIME
04-01-2014, 11:02 PM

:cry:

fpliii
04-01-2014, 11:03 PM
**** Harden. :facepalm

No offense Houston fans, he's very effective, but I just can't get behind him.

ElPigto
04-01-2014, 11:05 PM
you are mad that harden wont ever lead you to anything. let it out.
its better than to fume.
then realize that you wont win a thang as long as this flopper is on your team.
deal with it

Typical bitch response. Why not defend your boy instead? I called his ass out. Come at me bitch. I don't even hate Lin, considering that he is a Rocket, I do actually want him to perform.

I am not even mad if Harden never leads us anywhere. The fact is that your constant bitching and whining won't change the fact that the is a good player in this league. He already helped get us to the playoffs once and he is helping us again. He is this team's MVP. Obviously we live and we will die with him. At the end of the day, I am pretty damn happy that we at least have a chance to get somewhere rather be stuck on the mediocrity mill that was the post Yao/ pre Harden years.

JohnFreeman
04-01-2014, 11:05 PM

fpliii has spoken, now we wait for DMAVS41

navy
04-01-2014, 11:07 PM

This. Harden is GOOD.

But damn, I hate the way he plays.

ElPigto
04-01-2014, 11:07 PM
:cry:

Another little bitch. Rather than call my ass out and challenge me you resort to some shitty emoticon. Come on bitch, actually pretend to use your brain and say something that refutes what I said.

Smook A.
04-01-2014, 11:09 PM
Man I wish I read that.

Anyways, Harden sucks ass. Disgrace to the NBA, and 85% of Houston fans are fat and smelly.
At times you seem like the biggest asshole on here. It's like you have the multiple personality disorder

BasedTom
04-01-2014, 11:12 PM
10/10 post. :applause:

Yet Rockets fans are going to somehow act like Asik is the reason they lost this game. As if he's the cancer.

Milbuck
04-01-2014, 11:14 PM
Another little bitch. Rather than call my ass out and challenge me you resort to some shitty emoticon. Come on bitch, actually pretend to use your brain and say something that refutes what I said.
Still not following. I see the words, but that's about it.

Your franchise player smells.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-01-2014, 11:15 PM
Typical bitch response. Why not defend your boy instead? I called his ass out. Come at me bitch. I don't even hate Lin, considering that he is a Rocket, I do actually want him to perform.

I am not even mad if Harden never leads us anywhere. The fact is that your constant bitching and whining won't change the fact that the is a good player in this league. He already helped get us to the playoffs once and he is helping us again. He is this team's MVP. Obviously we live and we will die with him. At the end of the day, I am pretty damn happy that we at least have a chance to get somewhere rather be stuck on the mediocrity mill that was the post Yao/ pre Harden years.
the Rockets are 17-2 when Lin is allowed( by harden and his retarded rotten retard coach) to take more than 11 shots. they are 17-7 when he plays more than 30 minutes.
his stats in the ten games without harden are bteer than anything harden ever averaged and the rockets are 7-3 in those games.
hes a very good defender even tho your retarded organisation wants to tell people otherwise to make harden happy who wants to play with beverley so he can shotjack more.
Lin is better than Harden and 'Harden will NEVER win ANYTHING.
stay madd:coleman:

Smook A.
04-01-2014, 11:15 PM

Yet Rockets fans are going to somehow act like Asik is the reason they lost this game. As if he's the cancer.
None of us blame asik on this loss. It was the bad play from our bench, poor defense and bad all-around shooting from the team.

Smook A.
04-01-2014, 11:16 PM
Still not following. I see the words, but that's about it.

Your franchise player smells.
Instead of just saying that, why don't you just read it?

Marlo_Stanfield
04-01-2014, 11:17 PM

at their retarded fanforum they are already blaming Lin.
Lin should have played better defense on 6`8 shaun livingston.
hardens horrible game and horrible defense doesnt even matter to those inbred hicks

YouGotServed
04-01-2014, 11:18 PM
at their retarded fanforum they are already blaming Lin.
Lin should have played better defense on 6`8 shaun livingston.
hardens horrible game and horrible defense doesnt even matter to those inbred hicks

Shhhhhh, LOF.

Milbuck
04-01-2014, 11:20 PM
the Rockets are 17-2 when Lin is allowed( by harden and his retarded rotten retard coach) to take more than 11 shots. they are 17-7 when he plays more than 30 minutes.
his stats in the ten games without harden are bteer than anything harden ever averaged and the rockets are 7-3 in those games.
hes a very good defender even tho your retarded organisation wants to tell people otherwise to make harden happy who wants to play with beverley so he can shotjack more.
Lin is better than Harden and 'Harden will NEVER win ANYTHING.
stay madd:coleman:
:lebronamazed: :lebronamazed: :lebronamazed:

dazzer87
04-01-2014, 11:26 PM
Remind me of Durant....

It's A VC3!!!
04-01-2014, 11:26 PM
80% of the calls Harden got tonight were fair. However, fans and myself detest him for the two flops he got tonight that did not get called. When he blatantly kicked Alan Anderson on that three and the referee called an offensive foul on Harden and on the out of bounds saved pass where Harden just fell to the floor without a single touch. Shit like that annoys me.

Genaro
04-01-2014, 11:28 PM
Harden's game is just unwatchable. People aren't alllowed to breath on him.
Shame on you NBA

Crimsonrain777
04-01-2014, 11:28 PM
besides flopping every now and then. i'm really not sure what Harden has done to generate all this hate on ish.other players have flopped before including some well known superstars. although it does seem like a good portion of it is coming from durant stans.(alterior motive perhaps?) he's not the only player in the league that benefits from soft calls so wtf is it?:confusedshrug: the way you fukers go at him you would think he raped someone.

Milbuck
04-01-2014, 11:30 PM
Remind me of Durant....
Take away Durant's knack for free throws and he's still comfortably a top 2 player. Take away Harden's free throws and he's coming off the bench for the Beijing Ducks.

Smook A.
04-01-2014, 11:30 PM
Take away Durant's knack for free throws and he's still comfortably a top 2 player. Take away Harden's free throws and he's coming off the bench for the Beijing Ducks.
False

bdreason
04-02-2014, 02:33 AM
I can't stand watching him either. He represents everything that's wrong with NBA offenses these days; too many 3's, and too much flopping/ft's.

Milbuck
04-02-2014, 03:03 AM
I can't stand watching him either. He represents everything that's wrong with NBA offenses these days; too many 3's, and too much flopping/ft's.
This.

Can't wait to watch him flounder like a little bitch in the playoffs when team(s) expose him left and right. Dude might not even shoot 40%, he didn't last year.

YouGotServed
04-02-2014, 03:08 AM
Tell me more. I enjoy all the hate.

CarlosBoozer
04-02-2014, 03:15 AM
Don't **** with YGS, he'll eat you. Literally.

Uncle Drew
04-02-2014, 03:18 AM
Tell me more. I enjoy all the hate.
You're a joke, and also very predictable. You go arrogant, Houston gets bumped in the first or second round, you won't show your face for the whole offseason, and when next season is there, the act starts over again.

You mad?

Milbuck
04-02-2014, 03:28 AM
You're a joke, and also very predictable. You go arrogant, Houston gets bumped in the first or second round, you won't show your face for the whole offseason, and when next season is there, the act starts over again.

You mad?
I'll save you the trouble of reading his next post.

Why u madd doe?

dunksby
04-02-2014, 03:47 AM
Congratulations Millbuck, you and Marlo_Stanfield have something in common, I recommend contemplating various methods of suicide.

iamgine
04-02-2014, 03:55 AM
It's not his fault that opponents fouled him.

Milbuck
04-02-2014, 04:05 AM
Congratulations Millbuck, you and Marlo_Stanfield have something in common, I recommend contemplating various methods of suicide.
Already tried it. I've recently come to realize my own immortality, and I decided to test it out. Turns out I was right.

Looks like you're stuck with me.

And James Harden is stuck with bad odor and a lack of basketball talent.

KungFuJoe
04-02-2014, 04:12 AM
His defense was atrocious.

Seriously...I think I could score on him...and I'm old as shit. Did you see that side to side fake that Johnson did at the wing on one play and Harden just stood there...got blown by like he was a pylon.

Just easy bucket after easy bucket and the crazy thing is...harden is actually a decent post defender, but Johnson was schooling him there, too.

Harden really seemed like he checked out of the game right from the getgo. Like he just didn't give a shit.

All Net
04-02-2014, 05:01 AM
Hardly his fault the refs gave him free throws.. Its hardens job to attack.

YouGotServed
04-02-2014, 05:27 AM

You mad?

cool story. tell it again.

Dresta
04-02-2014, 06:43 AM
So like 2 or 3 then? Maybe a couple when he played sub 30mins?

Dresta
04-02-2014, 06:56 AM

Nah, that's Dwight. Rockets had Harden last year and they weren't close to being relevant. If the Harden didn't have Howard behind him mopping up his defensive lapses then the Rockets would suck ass.

All Net
04-02-2014, 06:57 AM
Nah, that's Dwight. Rockets had Harden last year and they weren't close to being relevant. If the Harden didn't have Howard behind him mopping up his defensive lapses then the Rockets would suck ass.
Works both ways.. Houston needs Harden as just Dwight they would be fighting for 7th,8th seed.

Harden is a legit top 10 player..

Dresta
04-02-2014, 07:02 AM
Works both ways.. Houston needs Harden as just Dwight they would be fighting for 7th,8th seed.

Harden is a legit top 10 player..
So is Dwight a top 5 player then? Because i know which guy i would rather have on my team, and it isn't Harden.

Someone should make a youtube mix of James Harden's defense - it would be a riot.

All Net
04-02-2014, 07:03 AM
So is Dwight a top 5 player then? Because i know which guy i would rather have on my team, and it isn't Harden.

Someone should make a youtube mix of James Harden's defense - it would be a riot.
Depends what team you have and your needs. They are both top 10 players right now.

JohnFreeman
04-02-2014, 07:17 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J7XX0TGfsQ

JUDGE WITNESS
04-02-2014, 07:20 AM
dat efficiency? :confusedshrug:

Dresta
04-02-2014, 07:41 AM
Depends what team you have and your needs. They are both top 10 players right now.
Are they?

Bron
Durant
CP3
Davis
Love
Aldridge
Curry
Griffin
Melo
George

Then you've got the likes of Dragic, Howard, Jefferson, Horford etc.

I personally would still have Wade on my team for a postseason over Harden as well, Dirk too (and maybe Duncan). An argument could easily be made that Harden isn't even top 15.

HoopsFanNumero1
04-02-2014, 08:12 AM
He taught Durant well, but didn't teach him all his tricks.