PDA

View Full Version : Pacers Teammates Have Altercation on Sideline.

KyleKong
04-02-2014, 01:22 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2013097-lance-stephenson-george-hill-reportedly-had-to-be-separated-vs-spurs

This team. :oldlol:

Akrazotile
04-02-2014, 01:23 AM
April foolce hahahaha

RoseCity07
04-02-2014, 01:24 AM
Lance Stephenson is the most overrated player in the league. He is given this high rating because he feeds off a bunch of all-star talents. Dude would be a bench scrub on most teams.

dazzer87
04-02-2014, 01:25 AM
April foolce hahahaha
Not really.......

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/01/report-spatting-george-hill-and-lance-stephenson-separated-by-teammates-during-loss-to-spurs/

JohnFreeman
Lance Stephenson is the most overrated player in the league. He is given this high rating because he feeds off a bunch of all-star talents. Dude would be a bench scrub on most teams.
What I have been saying all along. He is a creature of system.

dazzer87
Indy has no real leader on this team........2nd rd exit........:lol

no pun intended
04-02-2014, 01:26 AM
Bird traded for Turner with the intent of having him replace Stephenson as the starter when Stephenson leaves this offseason.

J Shuttlesworth
04-02-2014, 01:27 AM
They're still arguing over Miley vs. Britney

LONGTIME
04-02-2014, 01:35 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhR0NPqCEAAQGGb.png

KyleKong
04-02-2014, 01:43 AM

Pacers are classic boy band.

They were all cool together at the top of the charts.

Now that they are fading they are blaming each other and want to go solo.

JohnFreeman
04-02-2014, 01:43 AM
http://ksm913.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/heat-wade-james-and-bosh4.jpg

ihoopallday
04-02-2014, 01:46 AM

Now that they are fading they are blame each other and want to go solo.

:lol :applause: :applause:

Lebron23
04-02-2014, 01:48 AM
They should have never traded Danny Granger. He's the leader of this team.

JohnFreeman
04-02-2014, 01:49 AM

http://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/2013/08/is6gtilerPk_4.gif

Lebron23
04-02-2014, 01:50 AM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

KyleKong
04-02-2014, 01:51 AM
http://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/2013/08/is6gtilerPk_4.gif

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VuCJIFelHyo/Uttk_7ECUGI/AAAAAAAAab4/yMK9jsS1eZ0/s1600/Lance.gif

JohnFreeman
04-02-2014, 01:52 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VuCJIFelHyo/Uttk_7ECUGI/AAAAAAAAab4/yMK9jsS1eZ0/s1600/Lance.gif
http://cdn2.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/ELBOWTHROAT.gif

KyleKong
04-02-2014, 01:55 AM
http://cdn2.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/ELBOWTHROAT.gif

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-H2u_Hc7vzLU/UWWSu1RIhHI/AAAAAAAAHPI/U5W2gH4mTWs/s400/Lance+Stephenson+gets+slapped.gif

JellyBean
04-02-2014, 07:57 AM
This team is melting under the pressure. Just a few months ago, folks were saying how Paul George was just as good, if not better, than Scottie Pippen. Or how Paul George was going to over take Lebron as the best player in the East.:facepalm

Paul George can become a great player, in time. But this Pacer team is just a hot mess.

3peated
04-02-2014, 08:52 AM
They should have never traded Danny Granger. He's the leader of this team.

i agree. that hurt them, a lot.

coin24
04-02-2014, 08:52 AM
Heat be like..
http://img.pandawhale.com/37201-Carlton-dancing-gif-I2pZ.gif

coin24
04-02-2014, 08:55 AM
Hopefuly they get it together before the ECF, just need to keep the game close and bran will do the rest...http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9CAVx6J9ppo/UqfOwDLK7AI/AAAAAAAAEqc/70LlpDTFMHs/s1600/lbjair.gif

KyrieTheFuture
04-02-2014, 09:04 AM
Can someone tell me if a team has ever melted down this badly before?

coin24
04-02-2014, 09:08 AM
Can someone tell me if a team has ever melted down this badly before?

2011 miami cavaliers:confusedshrug:

KyleKong
04-02-2014, 11:56 AM
2004 Lakers much worse

Megabox!
04-02-2014, 12:04 PM
2004 leakers

SsKSpurs21
04-02-2014, 12:05 PM
I noticed during one possession where David West went to the foul line, he was giving it to Paul George. George was trying to explain himself for the miscue but West wasnt having it.

Legends66NBA7
04-02-2014, 12:11 PM
They'll pick it up. They should be a favourite to get to the ECF.

3LiftHeatCurse
04-02-2014, 12:13 PM
2004 Lakers much worse

and also this 2013 laker team

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1695077/steve-nash-dwight-howard-si-cover_medium.jpg

kaiteng
04-02-2014, 12:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Tkgl7RF.png

oh the horror
04-02-2014, 12:32 PM
and also this 2013 laker team

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1695077/steve-nash-dwight-howard-si-cover_medium.jpg

Not even close dude. That laker team stunk the entire season. This pacer team at one point in the season was looking primed to go to the finals. They're now literally looking like they could be taken out in the first round.

TMT
04-02-2014, 12:33 PM
Such a shame that this Pacers team is basically imploding at the worst possible time. Might as well lay out the red carpet straight to the Finals for the Heat once again. It's looking like a cake walk.

oh the horror
04-02-2014, 12:35 PM
Such a shame that this Pacers team is basically imploding at the worst possible time. Might as well lay out the red carpet straight to the Finals for the Heat once again. It's looking like a cake walk.

At least for the sake of viewing pleasure. The east has been just so underwhelming

Nash
04-02-2014, 12:35 PM
bynum effect?

Kujo
04-02-2014, 12:36 PM
It's pretty draw dropping how much these team has declined. Granger trade was clearly a mistake (it messed up the team chemistry). Bynum was probably a mistake too.

I'm thinking my Raps, or Bulls could beat them in the second round, or whoever they end of facing.

TMT
04-02-2014, 12:37 PM
At least for the sake of viewing pleasure. The east has been just so underwhelming

No one should want to see the same team in the Finals for 4 straight years. My Spurs were generous enough to take years off in between championships. :lol

Solefade
04-02-2014, 12:40 PM

Cake walk like how it was for the Spurs last year? :oldlol:

TMT
04-02-2014, 12:44 PM
Cake walk like how it was for the Spurs last year? :oldlol:

Just because they made it look easy, doesn't mean it was easy. Golden State put up a great fight, anyone who watched that series knew they could have taken it. Memphis was the exact same team that took the Spurs out as the 8 seed two years prior. The Spurs are just that much better. Try watching the games.

Seems like you're mad at Westbrook's knee more than anything else.

Solefade
04-02-2014, 12:52 PM
Just because they made it look easy, doesn't mean it was easy. Golden State put up a great fight, anyone who watched that series knew they could have taken it. Memphis was the exact same team that took the Spurs out as the 8 seed two years prior. The Spurs are just that much better. Try watching the games.

Seems like you're mad at Westbrook's knee more than anything else.

Someone is sensitive today. :oldlol:

I talk about Memphis last post season and then you refer back to them two years ago. :oldlol: This is a team who you guys beat 4-0 in the WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS. Maybe they're not that good?

And also you sound like you're trying to say the ECF was a joke last year. Get real dude.

TMT
04-02-2014, 01:01 PM
Someone is sensitive today. :oldlol:

I talk about Memphis last post season and then you refer back to them two years ago. :oldlol: This is a team who you guys beat 4-0 in the WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS. Maybe they're not that good?

Rebutting your point makes me sensitive? Alright then.

Like I said, if you look up and down the roster Memphis is essentially the same squad they were in 2011 only with more experience. Yeah the end result of the series was 4-0, but unless you actually watched the games it seems like more of a blowout then it was. The latter three games of the series were actually all very close, with one or two of them going to overtime if I recall correctly. Grizzlies had made a living all season being one of the top defensive squads in the league, and Spurs exposed that by establishing their own defensive presence and not allowing the team to reach triple digits at any point during the series. Doesn't mean Grizzlies were a bad team, Spurs were better.

If you think the reason the Spurs lost was because the Grizzlies were bad more than the Spurs were good, then you are vastly overlooking the series.

It's really obvious that you didn't watch any of these series, or anything other than the Heat for that matter, so I'm not sure why you post as if you have a renowned knowledge of everything that went down last year.

EDIT: If you believe that the 2012 Celtics or the 2013 Pacers should have pushed the Heat to 7 games either time, then you are clearly fooling yourself.

Legends66NBA7
04-02-2014, 01:08 PM
It's pretty draw dropping how much these team has declined. Granger trade was clearly a mistake (it messed up the team chemistry). Bynum was probably a mistake too.

I'm thinking my Raps, or Bulls could beat them in the second round, or whoever they end of facing.

Raptors and Bulls have the best chance. I don't know why people laughed at the notion earlier in the year. Both teams need to be healthy, though.

Solefade
04-02-2014, 01:19 PM
Rebutting your point makes me sensitive? Alright then.

Like I said, if you look up and down the roster Memphis is essentially the same squad they were in 2011 only with more experience. Yeah the end result of the series was 4-0, but unless you actually watched the games it seems like more of a blowout then it was. The latter three games of the series were actually all very close, with one or two of them going to overtime if I recall correctly. Grizzlies had made a living all season being one of the top defensive squads in the league, and Spurs exposed that by establishing their own defensive presence and not allowing the team to reach triple digits at any point during the series. Doesn't mean Grizzlies were a bad team, Spurs were better.

If you think the reason the Spurs lost was because the Grizzlies were bad more than the Spurs were good, then you are vastly overlooking the series.

It's really obvious that you didn't watch any of these series, or anything other than the Heat for that matter, so I'm not sure why you post as if you have a renowned knowledge of everything that went down last year.

EDIT: If you believe that the 2012 Celtics or the 2013 Pacers should have pushed the Heat to 7 games either time, then you are clearly fooling yourself.

You mean the Memphis team that lost Rudy Gay and OJ Mayo?

2012 Celtics and 2013 Pacers were a lot better than anyone originally gave them credit for :confusedshrug:

Yes I watched that series, it was a good defensive series and individual games were close but the end result was still a sweep. Memphis was a team that lost anytime they couldn't score 90 points and scoring was a ginormous struggle for them so don't play it up like you beat some Western Conference juggernaut. Heat and Pacers would have both beaten that Memphis team in 4 or 5 games also.

TMT
04-02-2014, 01:27 PM
You mean the Memphis team that lost Rudy Gay and OJ Mayo?

2012 Celtics and 2013 Pacers were a lot better than anyone originally gave them credit for :confusedshrug:

Yes I watched that series, it was a good defensive series and individual games were close but the end result was still a sweep. Memphis was a team that lost anytime they couldn't score 90 points and scoring was a ginormous struggle for them so don't play it up like you beat some Western Conference juggernaut. Heat and Pacers would have both beaten that Memphis team in 4 or 5 games also.

1. They didn't have Rudy Gay in 2011, or even the guys they eventually traded him for in Tayshaun Prince or Ed Davis. I'd say offensive firepower wise they were an extremely similar team.
2. The 2012 and 2013 Celtics only took those series to 7 games because the Heat were inconsistent. Extremely similar to the 2013 Finals where the Spurs took them to 7 because Lebron showed up in less than half the series.
3. Did you really just say Memphis lost anytime they couldn't score 90? :oldlol: They were 27th out of the 30 teams in the league in scoring last year. They made a living off being a defensive juggernaut. They only averaged 93 points a game all season and won 56 games in the regular season, along with taking out the Clippers and Westbrook-less Thunder in the postseason. You are talking out of your ass, and looking bad in the process.

Solefade
04-02-2014, 01:46 PM
1. They didn't have Rudy Gay in 2011, or even the guys they eventually traded him for in Tayshaun Prince or Ed Davis. I'd say offensive firepower wise they were an extremely similar team.
2. The 2012 and 2013 Celtics only took those series to 7 games because the Heat were inconsistent. Extremely similar to the 2013 Finals where the Spurs took them to 7 because Lebron showed up in less than half the series.
3. Did you really just say Memphis lost anytime they couldn't score 90? :oldlol: They were 27th out of the 30 teams in the league in scoring last year. They made a living off being a defensive juggernaut. They only averaged 93 points a game all season and won 56 games in the regular season, along with taking out the Clippers and Westbrook-less Thunder in the postseason. You are talking out of your ass, and looking bad in the process.

1. You're comparing offensive abilities between Rudy Gay & OJ Mayo to Tayshaun and Ed Davis :roll:

2. Doc Rivers and Pop are great coaches especially in defensive schemes and LeBron's jumper is inconsistent, it's no secret. And yes we all know LeBron showed up in half of the series and lost all the games he didn't but won the games where he did show up. Why is it that the "stacked" Heat only wins the games where LeBron has a herculean effort? Wade is a shell of what he was in 2011 in 2012 and 2013, he would literally only have 1 or 2 good games a series and that was another big reason why they're inconsistent.

3. That's funny, you said you watched the games/series but failed to realize that their defense wasn't an issue. Keeping teams like OKC and SAS under 100 was great, but clearly they lacked perimeter scoring and shooting and had to rely heavily on Jared Bayless and Conley :oldlol: If you watched the series, all the Spurs did was pack the paint and force them to shoot from outside and they couldn't. Niqqas barely scored 90 in OT games. Even the commentators were mentioning this in the 4th game of the series.

4. You writing all of this shit up is hilarious cus you're actually trying to defend the fact that SAS didn't have a cake walk to WCF which is retarded AF. So before you go around spouting about how the Heat's been having a "cake walk" to the finals, think again.

oh the horror
04-02-2014, 02:23 PM
Saying SA had a "cakewalk" to the finals is so hilarious I wouldn't even entertain a rational convo with you man.

Solefade
04-02-2014, 02:30 PM
Saying SA had a "cakewalk" to the finals is so hilarious I wouldn't even entertain a rational convo with you man.

:roll:

memphis backdoor sweeps LAC and OKC....gets swept by SAS

SAS sweeps Lakers, beats GSW 4-2, sweeps Memphis in WCF

MIA sweeps the bucks, beats the Bulls in 5, 7 game series against Indy :rolleyes:

you probably can't have a rational convo with anyone cus you're a retard :oldlol: :oldlol:

TMT
04-02-2014, 02:32 PM
1. You're comparing offensive abilities between Rudy Gay & OJ Mayo to Tayshaun and Ed Davis :roll:

2. Doc Rivers and Pop are great coaches especially in defensive schemes and LeBron's jumper is inconsistent, it's no secret. And yes we all know LeBron showed up in half of the series and lost all the games he didn't but won the games where he did show up. Why is it that the "stacked" Heat only wins the games where LeBron has a herculean effort? Wade is a shell of what he was in 2011 in 2012 and 2013, he would literally only have 1 or 2 good games a series and that was another big reason why they're inconsistent.

3. That's funny, you said you watched the games/series but failed to realize that their defense wasn't an issue. Keeping teams like OKC and SAS under 100 was great, but clearly they lacked perimeter scoring and shooting and had to rely heavily on Jared Bayless and Conley :oldlol: If you watched the series, all the Spurs did was pack the paint and force them to shoot from outside and they couldn't. Niqqas barely scored 90 in OT games. Even the commentators were mentioning this in the 4th game of the series.

4. You writing all of this shit up is hilarious cus you're actually trying to defend the fact that SAS didn't have a cake walk to WCF which is retarded AF. So before you go around spouting about how the Heat's been having a "cake walk" to the finals, think again.

1. For the third time, they didn't have Rudy Gay in the 2011 postseason... Furthermore showing you don't watch the games.

2. Now you're arguing a completely different point. My point was that the Heat are inconsistent which is why series they should win more easily get blown to 7 games. You're bouncing around trying to argue that the Heat aren't stacked. Debates are easier when you stick to the subject at hand.

3. No one said their defense was the issue. I said it's what carried them to the WCF. Nobody is denying that they had offensive woes, but that doesn't make them a bad team. If you are a defensive minded squad and can keep games low scoring, you have a good shot at taking out anybody even with a mediocre offense. And obviously with a trip to the WCF, this strategy didn't do so badly for Memphis. Like I previously stated, there were able to keep 3 out of the 4 games relatively close even with how much of a joke they were according to you. I'm not saying Memphis was great, but they were a pretty good obstacle to get to the Finals sweep or not. Spurs had to play some great basketball to get through them.

4. If anyone is the sensitive one here, it's you. Crying after one "cake walk" comment. We all know that the Westbrook injury was the only thing making the path to the Finals easier for San Antonio. Are you going to sit here and argue that injuries haven't made it easier for Miami the past couple years? :lol Just because Miami gave up games that they should have won and had series go to the distance, rather than being like the Spurs and taking care of business in games they should have won, doesn't make their road to the Finals harder. Stop trying to build up the Eastern Conference and act like it's something it's not, because we all know that Miami has gotten the benefit of the doubt plenty of times over the past 3 years.

/rant

CelticBaller
04-02-2014, 02:57 PM
Damn so Danny was the leader of that team, west needs to step up and fill that role

Solefade
04-02-2014, 02:59 PM
1. For the third time, they didn't have Rudy Gay in the 2011 postseason... Furthermore showing you don't watch the games.

2. Now you're arguing a completely different point. My point was that the Heat are inconsistent which is why series they should win more easily get blown to 7 games. You're bouncing around trying to argue that the Heat aren't stacked. Debates are easier when you stick to the subject at hand.

3. No one said their defense was the issue. I said it's what carried them to the WCF. Nobody is denying that they had offensive woes, but that doesn't make them a bad team. If you are a defensive minded squad and can keep games low scoring, you have a good shot at taking out anybody even with a mediocre offense. And obviously with a trip to the WCF, this strategy didn't do so badly for Memphis. Like I previously stated, there were able to keep 3 out of the 4 games relatively close even with how much of a joke they were according to you. I'm not saying Memphis was great, but they were a pretty good obstacle to get to the Finals sweep or not. Spurs had to play some great basketball to get through them.

4. If anyone is the sensitive one here, it's you. Crying after one "cake walk" comment. We all know that the Westbrook injury was the only thing making the path to the Finals easier for San Antonio. Are you going to sit here and argue that injuries haven't made it easier for Miami the past couple years? :lol Just because Miami gave up games that they should have won and had series go to the distance, rather than being like the Spurs and taking care of business in games they should have won, doesn't make their road to the Finals harder. Stop trying to build up the Eastern Conference and act like it's something it's not, because we all know that Miami has gotten the benefit of the doubt plenty of times over the past 3 years.

/rant

1. Right, and in 2011, if Rudy wasn't injured, they might have possibly gotten over the hump against Dallas? But regardless how does last year's team even compare to that 2011 team with OJ Mayo who was the best offensive perimeter player that season which you're totally ignoring? You think Memphis is actually just as good last year as they were in 2011? :lol

2. How am I going off topic? You said the Heat's play was inconsistent and I told you why, and defensive schemes they came up with was one of the main reasons for the inconsistency.

3. And Memphis' defense definitely carried them to the WCF over some shit ass teams like LAC and OKC w/o WB. :confusedshrug: But unfortunately basketball has to be played on both sides of the court and while their defense was definitely great, they couldn't get over the hump because they couldn't get baskets. Again, how much better is this Memphis team than the Chicago Bulls team w/o Derrick Rose really?

4. And I'm sensitive? This started because all I did was laugh at the notion that a Spurs fan called the Heat path to the finals a cake walk :roll:
And what injuries are you referring to? D. Rose? We already took care of that shit in his 2011 MVP season in 5 games. The only injuries in the east were the ones D. Wade had. I know you're super salty from last year still but it'll be okay. Hopefully WB gets injured again and you guys can sweep everybody on the path to the finals. :cheers:

KyleKong
04-02-2014, 05:25 PM
Not even close dude. That laker team stunk the entire season. This pacer team at one point in the season was looking primed to go to the finals. They're now literally looking like they could be taken out in the first round.

If the Pacers lose in the first round except Larry Bird to blow up that team in a rage before he resigns as their GM. :oldlol:

gasolina
04-02-2014, 05:41 PM
wow this solefade dude is an idiot. Just complete nonsense for the Grizzlies. Rudy Gay and OJ Mayo? Go watch a ****ing game.

To reiterate. ****ing Rudy Gay man separated his shoulder in 2011 and did not play in the playoffs. Shane Battier was our 3 guy.

sketchy
04-02-2014, 07:01 PM
I bet Bird is fuming right now. Dude built this team from the ground up over the last few years and the guys are just pissing it all away. What a shame.