PDA

View Full Version : New theory on why NBA refs don't call fouls late in close games.

russwest0
04-02-2014, 11:19 PM
Think of it like this. You're working at a fast food resturaunt. You have 2 minutes until the store closes. Everyone is ready to leave and go home. You didn't get much sleep so you are tired. All of a sudden, 30 seconds before close a fat ****ing lard walks in and tries to order the whole menu.

You look around and see no one around. So you put some dick in their burger. You rub your nuts all over their food. Step all over their lettuce. You don't give a shit.

We've all experienced this at least once in our lives.

Do NBA officials not call final shot fouls because they'd rather go home than have to officiate 5 more minutes? Because they don't want the other 2 officials bitching to them about making that call and keeping them there late?

plowking
04-02-2014, 11:20 PM
Paul George disagrees.

inclinerator
04-02-2014, 11:25 PM
reported to burger king, have fun finding a new job

russwest0
04-02-2014, 11:26 PM

k, have fun eating this next time you come in then

http://media.cleveland.com/hillcrest/photo/11312775-large.jpg

Fudge
04-02-2014, 11:27 PM
I like Dick Bavetta. He's the best referee ever.

KirbyPls
04-02-2014, 11:27 PM
k, have fun eating this next time you come in then

http://media.cleveland.com/hillcrest/photo/11312775-large.jpg

I want to hate you, but I can't. :cry:

KirbyPls
04-02-2014, 11:28 PM
I like Dick Bavetta. He's the best referee ever.

It's a good career move these days.

Genaro
04-02-2014, 11:30 PM
Paul George disagrees.
But Ginobili agrees.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us9uVuW2yQc

moe94
04-02-2014, 11:30 PM
Think of it like this. You're working at a fast food resturaunt. You have 2 minutes until the store closes. Everyone is ready to leave and go home. You didn't get much sleep so you are tired. All of a sudden, 30 seconds before close a fat ****ing lard walks in and tries to order the whole menu.

You look around and see no one around. So you put some dick in their burger. You rub your nuts all over their food. Step all over their lettuce. You don't give a shit.

Jesus Christ.

This thread isn't about the refs, it's about you, you disgusting freak. :biggums:

imdaman99
04-02-2014, 11:31 PM
That's what they say about baseball umps on the last game of a series of an afternoon game, so why not NBA refs. I believe it :rockon:

russwest0
04-02-2014, 11:33 PM
Jesus Christ.

This thread isn't about the refs, it's about you, you disgusting freak. :biggums:

Seriously, come into our Burger King and try to **** with us. I've seen like three of my employees ********s and DIDN'T EVEN BAT AN EYE. This one lady just LOOOOOOVES to come in late nights on weekends right before we close. Needless to say she's tasted my dick around 10-15 times thus far.

We don't get tips at our jobs, so we don't give a shit. Nope, "but the poor little waiters and waitresses! How can they live without our tips!" Shit, I handle your food and no one gives a damn about me. So I act accordingly.

BrainDead
04-02-2014, 11:42 PM
:wtf:

zoom17
04-02-2014, 11:45 PM
Seriously, come into our Burger King and try to **** with us. I've seen like three of my employees ********s and DIDN'T EVEN BAT AN EYE. This one lady just LOOOOOOVES to come in late nights on weekends right before we close. Needless to say she's tasted my dick around 10-15 times thus far.

We don't get tips at our jobs, so we don't give a shit. Nope, "but the poor little waiters and waitresses! How can they live without our tips!" Shit, I handle your food and no one gives a damn about me. So I act accordingly.

:biggums:

DaSeba5
04-02-2014, 11:48 PM

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

ninephive
04-02-2014, 11:54 PM
But Ginobili agrees.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us9uVuW2yQc
As does Danny Green.
http://youtu.be/MwMpbS36OU0

moe94
04-02-2014, 11:54 PM

Homie thinks he's Tyler Durden. :oldlol:

Gross. :facepalm

russwest0
04-02-2014, 11:57 PM
FYI I'm not saying EVERY customer gets dick in their burger. I'm just saying, you come at me with a smug ass look, or whining about shit like us "messing up" your order, prepare to get the BK special recipe.

Just stop and think before you be a dick to that fast food employee, because MAYBE that mouth watering taste you get from the burger is actually just some employee's ball sweat because YOU were a douchebag and didn't tip.

moe94
04-03-2014, 12:05 AM
lol @ smug ass look

What does that even mean? If you don't like someone's face, they get your jizz?

Not that I believe a word of this, but aren't you the same dude who says he talks down to waiters? Can you at least be consistent with your tales? Is that too much?

russwest0
04-03-2014, 12:09 AM
lol @ smug ass look

What does that even mean? If you don't like someone's face, they get your jizz?

Not that I believe a word of this, but aren't you the same dude who says he talks down to waiters? Can you at least be consistent with your tales? Is that too much?

Only some waiters. I think I told the story on here, me and my bro were out eating early in the morning, middle of eating our food the waitress literally walks by and says "we haven't gotten a tip for 3 hours, you guys better tip," before even thinking about if she was being sarcastic or not I told her to shut her ****ing mouth and basically when I went to pay I almost had her crying and shit, explained to her it is state law for her to make at least minimum wage, regardless of tips. She got pissy as hell, it was great.

Waiters are whiny maggots. They couldn't last a day doing the shit I do, because they would be without their precious "tips." :oldlol: Bitches want a tip for doing their job. Pathetic.

tragicbronson
04-03-2014, 12:16 AM

That's kinda sad

(e)
04-03-2014, 12:31 AM
:wtf: is going on in here

Milbuck
04-03-2014, 12:48 AM
You put some dick in their burger. You rub your nuts all over their food. Step all over their lettuce. You don't give a shit.

MAYBE that mouth watering taste you get from the burger is actually just some employee's ball sweat because YOU were a douchebag and didn't tip.

I'm just saying, you come at me with a smug ass look, or whining about shit like us "messing up" your order, prepare to get the BK special recipe.

This one lady just LOOOOOOVES to come in late nights on weekends right before we close. Needless to say she's tasted my dick around 10-15 times thus far.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

TheMilkyBarKid
04-03-2014, 02:08 AM
This one lady just LOOOOOOVES to come in late nights on weekends right before we close. Needless to say she's tasted my dick around 10-15 times thus far.

Somebody has to right??

russwest0
04-03-2014, 02:20 AM
Somebody has to right??

She keeps coming back for more brotha, thats all I'm going say

TheMilkyBarKid
04-03-2014, 02:24 AM
She keeps coming back for more brotha, thats all I'm going say
You have picked up your quality of trolling lately, I'll give you credit. Still not anywhere near Freshkid levels.

AirFederer
04-03-2014, 02:45 AM
Only in Amedica :facepalm

BlazerRed
04-03-2014, 02:59 AM

That's the American spirit! :applause:

oarabbus
04-03-2014, 03:01 AM

http://replygif.net/i/119.gif

MMM
04-03-2014, 03:15 AM
That's what they say about baseball umps on the last game of a series of an afternoon game, so why not NBA refs. I believe it :rockon:

yea you can't tell me this ump didn't want to go home after this call

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnGomyAGYJQ&safe=active

Mr. Jabbar
04-03-2014, 03:51 AM

flippin' burgers is a honest and commendable job like any other, i kid, those are nikka duties

Marchesk
04-03-2014, 04:21 AM
Nice trolling, didn't think you had it in you. And :wtf:

To the no calls at the end of games, it encourages players to be more aggressive because they know they're probably going to get away with it. Why is the last minute of the game different? Do the rules change or something?

Of course Reggie Miller was known to blatantly push off a time or two at then of big games and get away with it.

Bosnian Sajo
04-03-2014, 04:45 AM
Fast food joints are nasty affff. Don't get me wrong, I love a good whopper (had one just yesterday :lol) but the shit Russ is posting isn't just trolling, it is the truth. My homie works at Arbys and I come in sometimes when I got the munchies for some moz sticks and curly fries, and this ***** will call my name and when I look up he straight sucking on a chicken patty that is going in someones $4 sandwich :oldlol: Completely disgusting and morally ****ed up, but they don't care because they don't know the people in the drive thru and they trying to be funny to their coworkers/friends.

ImKobe
04-03-2014, 09:59 AM

Thank god I don't eat fast food. You're one sick freak.

Trollsmasher
04-03-2014, 10:05 AM
Is that why Durant's TS plummets by 12% in the clutch?

ImKobe
04-03-2014, 10:22 AM
Is that why Durant's TS plummets by 12% in the clutch?

LMFAO

Angel Face
04-03-2014, 10:33 AM
What russwest has posted is true. I've worked in a fine dining restaurant before as a waiter, and if the customer is an asshole or looks rude to me, I pee or put the sweat of my balls on their food before delivering it to them, other waiters do it too and we all have a laugh. It's all fun after a long tiring day of work. I've been a waiter for only a week just for fun and adventure but was all worth it. Many women who are regular customers there tasted my juices and my ball sacks without them knowing it. All they know is that they're eating a delicious food with a few added spices. You can see their faces after eating that they enjoyed every minute of eating it. What else can they ask for? a great food and the sweat of my dick... lovely... and they tipped me very well.

Prometheus
04-03-2014, 10:37 AM
That OP works at Burger King makes it that much funnier that he tries to convince us that it's his girl in the avy. :oldlol:

Anyway, I would never want to pull out my dick and rub it on a burger patty, not because I care about the customer eating my dick sweat, but because I'm not trying to get my dong covered in nasty burger grease and then have to stand around with that in my pants. I wash my dick when I shower and I like to keep it clean until my girlfriend is ready for it.

tragicbronson
04-03-2014, 10:43 AM
That OP works at Burger King makes it that much funnier that he tries to convince us that it's his girl in the avy. :oldlol:

Anyway, I would never want to pull out my dick and rub it on a burger patty, not because I care about the customer eating my dick sweat, but because I'm not trying to get my dong covered in nasty burger grease and then have to stand around with that in my pants. I wash my dick when I shower and I like to keep it clean until my girlfriend is ready for it.

Wise words Prometheus

russwest0
04-03-2014, 12:52 PM
What russwest has posted is true. I've worked in a fine dining restaurant before as a waiter, and if the customer is an asshole or looks rude to me, I pee or put the sweat of my balls on their food before delivering it to them, other waiters do it too and we all have a laugh. It's all fun after a long tiring day of work. I've been a waiter for only a week just for fun and adventure but was all worth it. Many women who are regular customers there tasted my juices and my ball sacks without them knowing it. All they know is that they're eating a delicious food with a few added spices. You can see their faces after eating that they enjoyed every minute of eating it. What else can they ask for? a great food and the sweat of my dick... lovely... and they tipped me very well.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Milbuck
04-03-2014, 01:10 PM
Droppin wisdom as usual :applause:

BrownEye007
04-03-2014, 01:19 PM
Only some waiters. I think I told the story on here, me and my bro were out eating early in the morning, middle of eating our food the waitress literally walks by and says "we haven't gotten a tip for 3 hours, you guys better tip," before even thinking about if she was being sarcastic or not I told her to shut her ****ing mouth and basically when I went to pay I almost had her crying and shit, explained to her it is state law for her to make at least minimum wage, regardless of tips. She got pissy as hell, it was great.

Waiters are whiny maggots. They couldn't last a day doing the shit I do, because they would be without their precious "tips." :oldlol: Bitches want a tip for doing their job. Pathetic.
It's hilarious how salty you are towards waiters just because they have a better job than you. I know fast food sucks, I've been there before but that doesn't mean you have to take out your pent up frustration on people just because they make a little more than you. I bet if you apply to enough restaurants you can find yourself a nice little job as a waiter making all sorts of tips. BTW pretty much anybody could do the shit you do at BK. Isn't very difficult.