PDA

View Full Version : are we gonna act like OKC doesnt have the refs advantage over other teams?

livinglegend
04-03-2014, 11:27 PM
There s the homecourt advantage and some teams (OKC ) have the luxury of having the refs advantage. It s a homecourt advantage, but in the form of refs. Imagine a team playing all their games in their homecourt! Obviously, their record would be much better than their normal record ( with 41 away games and 41 home games). When you play them in their homecourt, they a a double homecourt advantage. That s scary.

Fudge
04-03-2014, 11:28 PM
You're still mad?

:oldlol:

Change your face. Be happy.

livinglegend
04-03-2014, 11:30 PM
You're still mad? :

oldlol:

Change your face. Be happy.

good job, stick to smilies and copycat one liners. This way , you are not looking like a fool which is great for you because that doesnt happen a lot. Continue like that. I m sure you ll keep my advice.

Im Still Ballin
04-03-2014, 11:30 PM
Yeah it's kinda sad to be honest.

Fudge
04-03-2014, 11:32 PM
good job, stick to smilies and copycat one liners. This way , you are not looking like a fool which is great for you because that doesnt happen a lot. Continue like that. I m sure you ll keep my advice.
:roll:

Kev got you shook.

Be happy. You're witnessing greatness, little guy.

livinglegend
04-03-2014, 11:32 PM
:roll:

Kev got you shook.

Be happy. You're witnessing greatness, little guy.

lol you did keep my advice. :oldlol: :oldlol:

Budadiiii
04-03-2014, 11:34 PM
Dude, give it up. The gimmick isn't funny. You lost. Move on, and stop trying.

Fudge
04-03-2014, 11:35 PM
Little guy stays taking the L on here.

JohnFreeman
04-03-2014, 11:37 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/bac3f54562af8efa7da8949dab2a3999/tumblr_mr6nuxqXLb1s2b98qo1_400.gif

livinglegend
04-03-2014, 11:39 PM

''INSERT NO SUBSTANCE ONE LINERS '' :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

LONGTIME
04-03-2014, 11:43 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1169700/fisherwink.gif

FaceSmack
04-03-2014, 11:43 PM
why you mad tho?

Combat Wombat
04-03-2014, 11:49 PM
There s the homecourt advantage and some teams (OKC ) have the luxury of having the refs advantage. It s a homecourt advantage, but in the form of refs. Imagine a team playing all their games in their homecourt! Obviously, their record would be much better than their normal record ( with 41 away games and 41 home games). When you play them in their homecourt, they a a double homecourt advantage. That s scary.

That depends. Are we going to act like you, along with Im Still Ballin, aren't two of the most pathetic posters to grace this forum?

If not, let's take a look at these two spastics:

livinlegend is your classic bandwagon fan and is obviously a teenager with a learning disability or four due to his inability to understand what a bet is, not mention the fact that he has the intelligence of a sloth with down syndrome.

Im Still Ballin tries to act like he's a black "gangsta" when in reality, he is a white boy from Australia who only started watching basketball three years ago at most. Tried to fool the forum by telling everyone that his mum was dead by passing it off as "she dead" due to receiving the internet equivalent of a bitch slap and lacking the intelligence to come up with any sort of coherent response. Proceeded to run when exposed as a liar, bit like his hero in 2010.

What gripping lives you two lead. :rolleyes:

Fudge
04-03-2014, 11:50 PM
That depends. Are we going to act like you, along with Im Still Ballin, aren't two of the most pathetic posters to grace this forum?

livinlegend is your classic bandwagon fan and is obviously a teenager with a learning disability or four due to his inability to understand what a bet is, not mention the fact that he has the intelligence of a sloth with down syndrome.

Im Still Ballin tries to act like he's a black "gangsta" when in reality, he is a white boy from Australia who only started watching basketball three years ago at most. Tried to fool the forum by telling everyone that his mum was dead by passing it off as "she dead" due to receiving the internet equivalent of a bitch slap and lacking the intelligence to come up with any sort of coherent response. Proceeded to run when exposed as a liar, bit like his hero in 2010.

:roll: :roll:

Holy shit.

Budadiiii

#AutismAwareness

Dizzle-2k7
OKC is full of divas and floppers... no other team benefits from the refs as much as OKC, even Miami.. and Miami has it gooooooooooooooooood

russwest0
04-03-2014, 11:51 PM
OKC is full of divas and floppers... no other team benefits from the refs as much as OKC, even Miami.. and Miami has it gooooooooooooooooood

:lol Did you watch how the refs officiated the 2012 Finals, like at all?

livinglegend
04-03-2014, 11:52 PM

If you re a man with balls and very intelligent, bump that bet thread and try to prove me wrong in it. I will ask you 1 question in that thread, if you answer it correctly, you win. Otherwise, STFU. loloolol

sd3035
04-03-2014, 11:54 PM
lol OP is clearly shook

and he just got destroyed again:lebronamazed:

livinglegend
04-03-2014, 11:55 PM
lol OP is clearly shook

and he just got destroyed again:lebronamazed:

'' INSERT NO SUBSTANCE ONE LINER'' :oldlol: :oldlol:

sd3035
04-03-2014, 11:57 PM
'' INSERT NO SUBSTANCE ONE LINER'' :oldlol: :oldlol:

nice to see you can't even count to two :roll:

livinglegend
04-03-2014, 11:58 PM
nice to see you can't even count to two :roll:

''INSERT NO SUBSTANCE ONE LINER + SMILEY'' :oldlol: :oldlol:

Heavincent
04-03-2014, 11:59 PM
http://mayyoufindstrength.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/white-kid-dance-club.gif

Fudge
04-04-2014, 12:00 AM
livinglegend with a meltdown. :roll:

^^^ My brodie Duane approves.

sd3035
04-04-2014, 12:02 AM
livinglegend with a meltdown. :roll:

^^^ My brodie Duane approves.

lol it seems like a daily event now, a Lebron fanboy having a meltdown over KD's dominance

livinglegend
04-04-2014, 12:04 AM
hahahah i got in their heads! They need to approve each other s comments to feel better.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

:banana: :banana: :banana:

sd3035
04-04-2014, 12:06 AM
hahahah i got in their heads!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

You got destroyed and laughed at, if that's what your goal was

another Letard bites the dust :lol

Droid101
04-04-2014, 12:06 AM
livinglegend has been on my ignore list for months. No need to melt down, he's crap through and through.

Glad you all get to see it as well though.

livinglegend
04-04-2014, 12:07 AM
You got destroyed and laughed at, if that's what your goal was

another Letard bites the dust :lol

you are having a meltdown :applause: :applause:

sd3035
04-04-2014, 12:08 AM
you are having a meltdown :applause: :applause:

:facepalm I think it's time for you to make a new account

livinglegend
04-04-2014, 12:10 AM
:facepalm I think it's time for you to make a new account

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: I m in your head. Meltdown... :oldlol: :oldlol:

sd3035
04-04-2014, 12:23 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: I m in your head. Meltdown... :oldlol: :oldlol:

cringeworthy :facepalm

you need to learn how to take an L and move on :oldlol:

Bandito
04-04-2014, 05:40 AM
cringeworthy :facepalm

you need to learn how to take an L and move on :oldlol:
He cant even take the D and move on:lol

GOATbrookisGAWD
04-04-2014, 05:54 AM
If cancer were a thread, this would be it.

VIntageNOvel
04-04-2014, 05:59 AM
are we gonna act like livingpussy didnt bitch out from silly bet? :confusedshrug:

sportjames23
04-04-2014, 06:07 AM

Combat Wombat will ether the fvck outta stans. My nikka takes no prisoners. :rockon:

Trollsmasher
04-04-2014, 06:35 AM
OP handling five retards at once:lol

Like a man fighting children:lol

Magic731
04-04-2014, 06:41 AM

:roll: :roll: It's a wrap people. No coming back from this ether.

plowking
04-04-2014, 07:17 AM
#AutismAwareness

I feel bad for laughing at this harder than I should have. :oldlol: