PDA

View Full Version : Watching Clippers vs Mavericks right now...

russwest0
04-03-2014, 11:36 PM
Dirk Nowitzki on one possession - gets the ball in high post, works his way towards the rim, does Griffin up with some nice footwork and hits a turnaround fadeaway :bowdown:

Blake Griffin on the next possession - catches the ball in high post, turns faceup, tucks the ball in like a running back, runs into the paint defender, yells "HEY!!!!!!!!!" and gets the whistle to go to the FT line. :facepalm

It's gonna be a sad day when Dirk hangs em up and we're left with the media pushing this flopper down our throats.

oarabbus
04-03-2014, 11:38 PM
Did you see get Blake get blocked 2x within 5 seconds RIGHT under the rim by Samuel "The Bear" Dalembert? :lol

edit: Dirk may have gotten the second block :oldlol:

JohnFreeman
04-03-2014, 11:38 PM
They are both great players :confusedshrug:

moe94
04-03-2014, 11:39 PM
Love when OKC hoes cry about fouls.

russwest0
04-03-2014, 11:41 PM
Love when OKC hoes cry about fouls.

Not even complaining about fouls dipshit, complaining about these "stars" who, other than transition dunks and shit, have nothing aesthetically pleasing about their game. No footwork. No nothing. Technicians like Dirk, Kobe, and Paul Pierce are a dying breed. Thats what this thread is about.

:facepalm at you making a typical shitpost though.

Genaro
04-03-2014, 11:41 PM
Griffin getting superstar treatment this year without being one. :facepalm

moe94
04-03-2014, 11:43 PM
Because fadeaways are the epitome of aesthetics, particularly when it's over 3 people.

For what reason are you crying? If you think that sums up Blake's game, you're a tool.

Akrazotile
04-03-2014, 11:44 PM
Blake Griffin on the next possession - catches the ball in high post, turns faceup, tucks the ball in like a running back, runs into the paint defender, yells "HEY!!!!!!!!!" and gets the whistle to go to the FT line. :facepalm

^ Reminds me of what kobe did to katelyn faber.

pushing this flopper down our throats

So does this :lol

Jameerthefear
04-03-2014, 11:47 PM
Blake is outplaying Dirk.

russwest0
04-03-2014, 11:50 PM
Because fadeaways are the epitome of aesthetics, particularly when it's over 3 people.

:facepalm

Moe's logic strikes again.

Nah, I'm referring to having a halfcourt game that is more than spot up jumpers, flopping, and barreling into the lane recklessly and being rewarded.

moe94
04-03-2014, 11:53 PM
:facepalm

Moe's logic strikes again.

Nah, I'm referring to having a halfcourt game that is more than spot up jumpers, flopping, and barreling into the lane recklessly and being rewarded.
Dirk lives off a single move which is dependent on his length. Also spot up 3s.

Everyone can be retarded. It's easy.

russwest0
04-04-2014, 12:26 AM
Another observation:

These lobs from the Clippers are close to unstoppable because if the lob receiver ****s up the dunk the ref just blows the whistle to bail him out.

russwest0
04-04-2014, 12:28 AM
Chris Paul getting shit on by JOSE CALDERON :roll: :roll: :roll:

Damn. Makes me appreciate Westbrook.

LeGOAT
04-04-2014, 12:29 AM
Couldnt post this in the game thread? Mommy doesnt give you enough attention?

moe94
04-04-2014, 12:33 AM
Chris Paul getting shit on by JOSE CALDERON :roll: :roll: :roll:

Damn. Makes me appreciate Westbrook.
Why you hating on the Jose? He's awesome.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-04-2014, 12:41 AM
I dont know what the bigger gap is Dirks much superior skills compared to Blake or Blakes much superior athleticism:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

LoneyROY7
04-04-2014, 12:43 AM
I dont know what the bigger gap is Dirks much superior skills compared to Blake or Blakes much superior athleticism:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

I didn't know shooting was the only quantitative skill...:confusedshrug:

Are handles and passing not skills?

Im Still Ballin
04-04-2014, 12:44 AM
Dirk is a class act.

That stroke is gonna push em to the 8th seed

russwest0
04-04-2014, 12:55 AM
Dirk murdering Blake :bowdown:

dr.hee
04-04-2014, 05:27 AM

Blake is actually more skilled than people give him credit for. One of the best passing big men in the league, too. And Dirk is just unreal. You shouldn't be able to do this at almost 36.

beastmode
04-04-2014, 06:43 AM
Dirk Nowitzki on one possession - gets the ball in high post, works his way towards the rim, does Griffin up with some nice footwork and hits a turnaround fadeaway :bowdown:

It's gonna be a sad day when Dirk hangs em up and we're left with the media pushing this flopper down our throats.

Some how you watched the game but missed Blake's triple double... smh.

miles berg
04-04-2014, 08:19 AM
Dirk is still the best PF in the game. Damn. Straight up owned Griffin in his own gym at 36 years old lol.

navy
04-04-2014, 08:38 AM
Dirk is still the best PF in the game. Damn. Straight up owned Griffin in his own gym at 36 years old lol.
SO what about the last time these two played when Griffin owned him?

Frozen1
04-04-2014, 10:15 AM
Not even complaining about fouls dipshit, complaining about these "stars" who, other than transition dunks and shit, have nothing aesthetically pleasing about their game. No footwork. No nothing. Technicians like Dirk, Kobe, and Paul Pierce are a dying breed. Thats what this thread is about.

:facepalm at you making a typical shitpost though.

LOL a Westbrook fan talking about stars that "other than transition dunks and shit, have nothing aesthetically pleasing about their game" and stars that have "No footwork".

Well, that

aj1987
04-04-2014, 10:18 AM

Moron. BG is a top 5 player is season.

Watch ripthekik resurface now that this little shit is banned.

oarabbus
04-04-2014, 01:29 PM
Why you hating on the Jose? He's awesome.

This, he is one of the most underrated PGs IMO. Not saying he's a top tier Westbrook/Curry/CP3 kind of guy, but having the best AST/TO (or just lowest TO) in the league is nothing to scoff at. Severely underrated, excellent shooter, incredible ball control and great decision making. He isn't much of an athlete or a shot creator and so gets underrated immensely.