PDA

View Full Version : What would your team be willing to trade for Wade?

FPJ
04-04-2014, 03:36 AM
And would you want him?

JohnFreeman
04-04-2014, 03:37 AM
I want him to retire in Miami.

russwest0
04-04-2014, 03:39 AM
Kendrick Perkins.

RedBlackAttack
04-04-2014, 03:40 AM
The Heat would get pennies on the dollar for Wade. Better off keeping him. He can still be a great player for stretches in the playoffs with the gaps in-between the games and plenty of time to heal/rest.

But, for a team to actually give up valuable assets for a guy whose body is breaking down at an accelerating rate and he has a very large contract?

Yeah, you're not going to get much.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-04-2014, 03:41 AM
Thabo + PJ

dannysc305
04-04-2014, 03:41 AM
impossible for me to muster fathoming the thought of Wade wearing anything else but Heat jersey

asg and olympic jerseys only exceptions

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-04-2014, 03:44 AM
Kendrick Perkins.
I still like Porkins for when we face Fright, Marc and Timmy. He still has some use for the playoffs and can direct the defense. He just needs to not touch the ball on offense and not set illegal screens

CarlosBoozer
04-04-2014, 03:50 AM
Nazr

russwest0
04-04-2014, 03:53 AM
I still like Porkins for when we face Fright, Marc and Timmy. He still has some use for the playoffs and can direct the defense. He just needs to not touch the ball on offense and not set illegal screens

Doesn't matter. Give Kevin Durant just ONE all star starting teammate? Shit, it's over.

Genaro
04-04-2014, 03:56 AM
I would give Nash for Wade + first round pick.

fiddy
04-04-2014, 04:02 AM
I would give Nash for Wade + first round pick.
sounds fair

lol

JohnMax
04-04-2014, 04:06 AM
Scott Brooks for Wade

FPJ
04-04-2014, 04:47 AM
The Heat would get pennies on the dollar for Wade. Better off keeping him. He can still be a great player for stretches in the playoffs with the gaps in-between the games and plenty of time to heal/rest.

But, for a team to actually give up valuable assets for a guy whose body is breaking down at an accelerating rate and he has a very large contract?

Well, at this point in time, i guess we should view Wade as a playoff piece mostly. Any team that hypothetically trades for Wade wants him for the playoffs. Wade on the Bulls or Clippers would be deadly in my opinion. Even when he's hurt he can still do damage and jokes aside, Wade is a winner, always has been and more often than not its that winning mentality that wins rings.

I wanna see Wade retire in a Heat uniform more than anything, but i have a strange feeling he will leave (he's starting to use the "i have to do whats best for my family" line more and more).

RightToCensor
04-04-2014, 05:59 AM
2nd Rounder

GOATbrookisGAWD
04-04-2014, 06:01 AM
Thabeet

aj1987
04-04-2014, 06:03 AM
2nd Rounder
Still better than Haren though. Haren might score 25 points, but certainly gives up more. Gets shit by every opponent.

Myth
04-04-2014, 06:10 AM
Given Wade's bad contract, this is the best Blazers could do (excluding potential picks):

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=k3bzze8

Wade for Batum+T-Rob

RightToCensor
04-04-2014, 06:11 AM
Two words gets nikkas shook.

I stay living rent free

No_Look604
04-04-2014, 07:52 AM
The Vancouver Grizzlies would cough up three pairs of capri pants.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-04-2014, 09:21 AM
"Lames Haren without thinking twice"- Daryl Morey:coleman:

Jlamb47
04-04-2014, 10:06 AM
I wouldnt trade green,belleni or ginobli for him for the spurs. I dont think Wade can beast in our system. His shot sucks

Flash31
04-04-2014, 11:08 AM
I wouldnt trade green,belleni or ginobli for him for the spurs. I dont think Wade can beast in our system. His shot sucks

Id trade LeBron for Duncan,green and Kawhi Leonard though

Wade's shot dont suck,he's just not an outside shooter but hes a very good inside,post player and has a good mid range shot and is a good off ball cutter and playmaker

Wade would thrive on the spurs

Instead of Danny Green,Patty Mills you have Dwyane Wade

Youd be extremely stupid if you wouldnt trade green,ginobli,mills for Wade if you could

a lineup of

Parker
Wade
Kawhi
Diaw
Duncan would demolish the league

Wades a very good defender And playmaker as well so itll help the spurs even more,Instead of a green,belineli playing d and having to playmake and create something if parker goes cold or trapped you have Wade

Thatll be adding more playmaking,better d,a high scorer and a guy who needs to be covered and worried about

Spurs win every year,Its just too much,too deep,too experienced,too good if that happens

aboss4real24
04-04-2014, 11:12 AM
i might trade em 4 mare 2 washed up players

equal value

Mass Debator
04-04-2014, 11:22 AM
Jamal Crawford + Granger :rockon:

Flash31
04-04-2014, 11:24 AM

I know you're a cavs fan but no
D Rose is broken down and he'll get good offers,
Kyrie Irving is injury prone and doesn't play d or playmake good and he'll get offers,Kobe would still get offers

The Heat would get everybodys AT MINIMUM 2nd Best player aside from Clippers,and Westbrook,Pacers maybe along with multiple draft picks

There are no sg Better than Wade right now,Harden plays no d.

A team like the Spurs with their minute management and health plan,a Thunder team with their lack of playmaking,a Pacers team with no reliable scoring or playmaking,The Grizzlies with their lack of scoring,the Bulls with their scoring

The Pacers,Grizzlies,Bulls and Spurs would jump at the chance to get Wade
and would become championship favorites if it happened

Mass Debator
04-04-2014, 11:26 AM
Yeah...I like me some Wade on the Grizzlies...