PDA

View Full Version : Im happy OKC beat Spurs we have to recognize they were missing their best player Manu

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-04-2014, 04:49 PM
Ginobli has been there best player this season. Hes the engine for them offensively their best offense of player and when the starters come out and the bench doesnt miss a beat and he in crunch time making clutch and gamewinning plays like he always have. This game doesnt show perfectly how a playoff series would go

CelticBaller
04-04-2014, 04:49 PM
Manu? :roll: :roll:

T_L_P
04-04-2014, 04:54 PM
How many Spurs games have you watched?

Giving offensive energy off the bench = best player? :oldlol:

Manu's had a very good season, especially compared to last year. But Tim and Tony have simply been better. Then you could make a case for Marco and Patty.

J Shuttlesworth
04-04-2014, 04:55 PM
You're doing it wrong bro. You're supposed to be talking up Tony Parker so when the Thunder lose, your excuse can be "Westbrook is only the 3rd best PG in the league"

J Shuttlesworth
04-04-2014, 04:56 PM
How many Spurs games have you watched?

To OP's credit, he hasn't watched many thunder games either

Finger Roll
04-04-2014, 04:58 PM
It was good that the streak finished actually. Get the focus shifted off that. Fresh start.

DuMa
04-04-2014, 05:00 PM
oh you mean the guy who averaged 5 turnovers a game in the Finals?

LONGTIME
04-04-2014, 05:00 PM
It wasn't a fair match up for the Spurs with MVPerk's return. http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1890145/perkins.gif :bowdown:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-04-2014, 05:03 PM
You're doing it wrong bro. You're supposed to be talking up Tony Parker so when the Thunder lose, your excuse can be "Westbrook is only the 3rd best PG in the league"
Westbrook is way better than Parker when theyre both healthy

J Shuttlesworth
04-04-2014, 05:08 PM
Westbrook is way better than Parker when theyre both healthy
This isn't fiting the OKC fanbase excuse agenda. You're gonna make the rest of them look bad

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-04-2014, 05:18 PM
It wasn't a fair match up for the Spurs with MVPerk's return. http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1890145/perkins.gif :bowdown:
The nearest defender was 12ft away from him:lol :lol :lol Pop was juss like timeout timeout!!!:lol :lol :roll: :roll:

dunksby
04-04-2014, 05:23 PM
Westbrook is the best PG in the league, you better believe it.:rockon:

J Shuttlesworth
04-04-2014, 05:25 PM
Westbrook is the best PG in the league, you better believe it.:rockon:
I agree, but good luck getting an OKC fan to admit that.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-04-2014, 05:28 PM
How does bein an OKC fan mean u dont think Westbrook is the best PG. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: Most smart basketball fans would tell u CP is the best and Currys 2nd. Russ is 3rd doe

riseagainst
04-04-2014, 05:30 PM
wait till the playoffs, then Manu will play for the other team.

J Shuttlesworth
04-04-2014, 05:30 PM
How does bein an OKC fan mean u dont think Westbrook is the best PG. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: Most smart basketball fans would tell u CP is the best and Currys 2nd. Russ is 3rd doe
I agree with you bro. I think Westbrook is the best player playing at PG in the league. So if KD doesn't get it done, he can't be excused since he has the best PG, and a DPOY candidate. Just making sure we're good on these terms :cheers:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-04-2014, 05:31 PM
wait till the playoffs, then Manu will play for the other team.
U must be a new NBA fan. Back in the days Manu was bailing Duncan out in the finals when he was choking:oldlol: :oldlol:

riseagainst
04-04-2014, 05:33 PM
U must be a new NBA fan. Back in the days Manu was bailing Duncan out in the finals when he was choking:oldlol: :oldlol:

Just referring to the most recent events. i.e. 2013 finals.

Been watching the NBA for a while. Manu is a top 3 actor in NBA history for sure.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-04-2014, 05:34 PM
I agree with you bro. I think Westbrook is the best player playing at PG in the league. So if KD doesn't get it done, he can't be excused since he has the best PG, and a DPOY candidate. Just making sure we're good on these terms :cheers:
No:biggums: :biggums:
Ibaka about as much a DPOY candidate as Chris Bosh:biggums: :biggums:

J Shuttlesworth
04-04-2014, 05:35 PM
No:biggums: :biggums:
Ibaka about as much a DPOY candidate as Chris Bosh:biggums: :biggums::roll: :roll: :roll: Chris Bosh doesn't lead the league in blocks, and can't even outrebound the SF on his team :facepalm

J Shuttlesworth
04-04-2014, 05:36 PM
Here's a puzzle for you Hamtaro. One of these two players were first all defensive team, and led the league in a defensive category last year. Which is it?

Ibaka
Bosh

riseagainst
04-04-2014, 05:37 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: Chris Bosh doesn't lead the league in blocks, and can't even outrebound the SF on his team :facepalm

because this is exactly what a team needs, 2 teammates stat padding for rebounds.... yeah....

J Shuttlesworth
04-04-2014, 05:38 PM
because this is exactly what a team needs, 2 teammates stat padding for rebounds.... yeah....
lol @ getting rebounds = stat padding. Yeah, getting the loose ball is stat padding,r ight? :facepalm GTFO. By the same logic, Durant is a stat padder

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-04-2014, 05:39 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: Chris Bosh doesn't lead the league in blocks, and can't even outrebound the SF on his team :facepalm
That cuz the Heat have him out in the 3pt line since Lebron cant play offball
Bosh is much better pickandroll and perimeter defense. Ibaka get sht on by any good big he face he can never outplay player like Lamarcus Aldridge like Bosh did w/o Lebron. All Ibaka can do is get weakside shotblock that it. Post defense wack man defense @zz............
Just yesterday Timmy was 4-6 with 2 fouls drawn on Ibaka and 1-9 against Porkins and Collison:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

J Shuttlesworth
04-04-2014, 05:42 PM
That cuz the Heat have him out in the 3pt line since Lebron cant play offball
Bosh is much better pickandroll and perimeter defense. Ibaka get sht on by any good big he face he can never outplay player like Lamarcus Aldridge like Bosh did w/o Lebron. All Ibaka can do is get weakside shotblock that it. Post defense wack man defense @zz............
Just yesterday Timmy was 4-6 with 2 fouls drawn on Ibaka and 1-9 against Porkins and Collison:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
Actually, the Heat have been criticzing him for not taking it inside more, especially last year in the playoffs. The second you put a big like Hibbert in the mix, Bosh goes soft and can't even rebound, or defend the big guys. Ibaka doesn't have that liabiltiy. and btw, holding Tim Duncan to only 6 shots isn't a bad thing at all. Ibaka's D was a game changer last night. No matter which way you try to spin this, you can't convince anyone that bosh is a better defender than Ibaka. Bosh isn't on the first all defensive team for a reason. I'm not saying Bosh is a bad defender, but he can't rebound or control the paint nearly as effectively as Iblocka can

GOATbrookisGAWD
04-04-2014, 05:44 PM
Patty Mills did Manu's job for the night. Would have made no difference.

riseagainst
04-04-2014, 05:44 PM
lol @ getting rebounds = stat padding. Yeah, getting the loose ball is stat padding,r ight? :facepalm GTFO. By the same logic, Durant is a stat padder

you are retarded. Why would Bosh, or anyone, want to "outrebound" someone on his own team, as if he wants to compete for those numbers with his own teammates?

If Bosh did what you want him to to do, "outrebound" lebron, then that's called stat padding and trying to lead him team in rebounds....

Budadiiii
04-04-2014, 05:46 PM
Spurs have depth, but you can only put 5 players in at a time.

There is simply nothing they can do when Durant/Westbrook are on the court for the majority of the game.

Tony "best PG in the game" Parker has no impact when playing OKC. Westbrook AND Thabo? :oldlol:

Not to mention dude gets bullied on the other end as well, lol.

Spurs have no chance, no chance in hell.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-04-2014, 05:59 PM
spurs in 6:applause:

iznogood
04-04-2014, 06:05 PM
I couldn't watch the game; can someone tell me how OKC guarded Parker? Was Westbrook guarding him the whole time?

toxicxr6
04-04-2014, 07:18 PM
I couldn't watch the game; can someone tell me how OKC guarded Parker? Was Westbrook guarding him the whole time?

Yes most of the time.. But in the 3rd when the game shifted in OKC favour Westbrook was allowed to constantly foul Parker.. Once he realised he wouldn't get called for it.. He started doing it on virtually every possession