PDA

View Full Version : DD looking tired

bluerap
04-06-2014, 01:33 PM
I'd like to see him get at least one or two games off (even with the 3 days off).
I expect Lowry and Amir back for next game and I think it would be good to see this team play together without demar at least against philly.

Legends66NBA7
04-06-2014, 01:45 PM
I don't see him resting until the final game of the season, to be honest. And yeah, the work load might be getting to him.

He's 3rd in league in minutes per game behind Kevin Durant and Carmelo Anthony and not counting tonight's games, leading the league in total minutes. This 3 day layoff should help, though, plus I think we will try to find minutes of rest for him if the Raptors can blow some of these weaker teams out.

Himan12
04-06-2014, 08:09 PM
I hope they give more burn for ross when they decide to rest him.

Side note, derozan is durable as hell. Still shocked he hasn't been hit by any serious or even moderate injury. Wonder if its something he does or genetics.

Legends66NBA7
04-06-2014, 08:22 PM
I hope they give more burn for ross when they decide to rest him.

Side note, derozan is durable as hell. Still shocked he hasn't been hit by any serious or even moderate injury. Wonder if its something he does or genetics.

I agree, his durability is his best athletic trait. He's missed only 10 games overall in his career and 5 of them came in his rookie season, where he probably was just a healthy scratch in some of those games.

Hopefully, he has more durable seasons to come and has a long career ahead of him.