PDA

View Full Version : rigging against LBJ

Marlo_Stanfield
04-09-2014, 12:52 AM
a month ago i made a thread about the obvious rigging against LBJ that is going on.
He is head and shoulders the best player in the league. that is why they give Durant and Harden BS call after BS call to at least create some competition. those guys get calls for nothing and LeBron doesnt even get calls late in the game when he gets his nose broken.

today he was again HAMMERED by 2 players on the last play of the game. it was right infront of the refs. even plumlee admitted he fouled, something players rarely do.
LeBron is attacking the rim twice as much as any other player and gets hammered twice as much yet averages 3 less FTA per game than Durant. thats INSANE. that is something that NEVER happened before. MEga stars like Jordan got ridiculous ref treatment, yet with LeBron its the opposite.

he would simply be to dominant if he was officiated fairly. i think LeBron attacking Jordans GOAT status is the main thing behind this OBVIOUS rigging against him. to this day the NBA is still making most money with the Jordan brand and they will make sure it will stay this way. its well known that the NBA is a criminal enterprise with strong bounds to the mafia. rigging against a certain player to prop up other players is not a problem at all for this corrupt hellhole.

calling it now the Heat wont win the Chip this year because they will lose in a series where they shoot a significantly lower amount of Freethrows than their opponent even tho they attack way harder. that happened last year and will happen this year again but even more obvious. theres no chance they win with this officiating. right now the Heat are 17th in the league in FT attempts with their best and second best players CONSTANTLY attacking the rim.:biggums: :biggums: :wtf:
YES, i am mad. :coleman:

Myth
04-09-2014, 12:53 AM
a month ago i made a thread about the obvious rigging against LBJ that is going on.

:roll:

Stopped reading right there.

J Shuttlesworth
04-09-2014, 12:54 AM
LeBron took plenty of free throws this game. It's rare for him to take that many though. Harden and Durant may get more favorable calls against them but I don't think there's rigging AGAINST LBJ. The last play was too close to call a foul with the game on the line like that. Simple as that.

Mrofir
Im just glad someone had the guts to create a thread about this

Im Still Ballin
Dont worry brother.

They just foolin the sheep now in the regular season so people get excited and think they actually have a chance !

Lebron will roll em all in the playoffs, as usual.

http://blog.cdn.famigo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/LnhpJI5.gif

AnaheimLakers24
04-09-2014, 12:55 AM
http://2odti53knmc93mydi047hcrn17m7.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/LeBron-Reaction.gif

TheReal Kendall
04-09-2014, 12:55 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/dr-lol.gif

Myth
04-09-2014, 12:57 AM
http://2odti53knmc93mydi047hcrn17m7.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/LeBron-Reaction.gif

That kid awkwardly agreeing with him actually looks like he is mocking him :lol

AnaheimLakers24
04-09-2014, 12:57 AM
plums right now http://blog.cdn.famigo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/LnhpJI5.gif

ImKobe
04-09-2014, 12:59 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--ekR6jG4Iwk/Tw4zvKN4RCI/AAAAAAAAAn0/IX-VBCUOUvs/s1600/didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif.gif

Marlo_Stanfield
04-09-2014, 01:00 AM
Dont worry brother.

They just foolin the sheep now in the regular season so people get excited and think they actually have a chance !

Lebron will roll em all in the playoffs, as usual.

http://blog.cdn.famigo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/LnhpJI5.gif
i too thought he will own them all again but then i realised how close it was last season. the refs RIGGED both the PAcers and the Spurs series with the Spurs shooting over 40 more FTA than Miami. this is the definition of pure INSANITY. that was 100% RIGGED.
now with Wade being injured again and the HEat role players shitting the bed as well as even more OBVIOUS DISGUSTING rigging against them i dont think the HEAT stand a chance. we will see tho. maybe they do this stuff only in the regular season to create a new mega star in Durant or fool people into thinking other players are close to LeBron.
if this goes on in the playoffs im done with the NBA.
and im well aware that you cant always call things like today in a tight game at the end.
but he was fouled TWICE and both were OBVIOUS. Has LeBron EVER been cleanly blocked by a scrub like Plumlee on a dunk attempt?? no he hasnt.
is there ANYONE in here who tries to tell me Durant wouldnt have shot FTs today if he were in Brons place?? i dare you:coleman:

Marlo_Stanfield
04-09-2014, 01:00 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--ekR6jG4Iwk/Tw4zvKN4RCI/AAAAAAAAAn0/IX-VBCUOUvs/s1600/didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif.gif
http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i402/xkadafi5x/2j3fdiae3232.gif

Smook A.
04-09-2014, 01:04 AM
Not gonna waste my time reading a bullshit post from shitty poster.

buddha
04-09-2014, 01:04 AM
He is head and shoulders the best player in the league. that is why they give Durant and Harden BS call after BS call to at least create some competition. those guys get calls for nothing and LeBron doesnt even get calls late in the game when he gets his nose broken.
today he was again HAMMERED by 2 players on the last play of the game. it was right infront of the refs. even plumlee admitted he fouled, something players rarely do.
LeBron is attacking the rim twice as much as any other player and gets hammered twice as much yet averages 3 less FTA per game than Durant. thats INSANE. that is something that NEVER happened before. MEga stars like Jordan got ridiculous ref treatment, yet with LeBron its the opposite.
he would simply be to dominant if he was officiated fairly. i think LeBron attacking Jordans GOAT status is the main thing behind this OBVIOUS rigging against him. to this day the NBA is still making most money with the Jordan brand and they will make sure it will stay this way. its well known that the NBA is a criminal enterprise with strong bounds to the mafia. rigging against a certain player to prop up other players is not a problem at all for this corrupt hellhole.
calling it now the Heat wont win the Chip this year because they will lose in a series where they shoot a significantly lower amount of Freethrows than their opponent even tho they attack way harder. that happened last year and will happen this year again but even more obvious. theres no chance they win with this officiating. right now the Heat are 17th in the league in FT attempts with their best and second best players CONSTANTLY attacking the rim.:biggums: :biggums: :wtf:
i too thought he will own them all again but then i realised how close it was last season. the refs RIGGED both the PAcers and the Spurs series with the Spurs shooting over 40 more FTA than Miami. this is the definition of pure INSANITY. that was 100% RIGGED.
now with Wade being injured again and the HEat role players shitting the bed as well as even more OBVIOUS DISGUSTING rigging against them i dont think the HEAT stand a chance. we will see tho. maybe they do this stuff only in the regular season to create a new mega star in Durant or fool people into thinking other players are close to LeBron.
and im well aware that you cant always call things like today in a tight game at the end.
but he was fouled TWICE and both were OBVIOUS. Has LeBron EVER been cleanly blocked by a scrub like Plumlee on a dunk attempt?? no he hasnt.
is there ANYONE in here who tries to tell me Durant wouldnt have shot FTs today if he were in Brons place?? i dare you:coleman:
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/828066/2gtwz83.gif

The-Legend-24
04-09-2014, 01:05 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img819/7421/didntreadl.gif

BlackVVaves
04-09-2014, 01:05 AM
:rant

Mustardondabeathoe :dancin

Bless Mathews
04-09-2014, 01:06 AM
Lol.

Op is handicapped.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-09-2014, 01:07 AM
Lol.

Op is handicapped.
LAkers fan
irrelevant like your loser Franchise.
Next

aj1987
Shut the **** up and move on. It's just a ****ing game. You whining endlessly won't change the outcome.

iTare
http://i.imgur.com/2tsxr.gif

livinglegend
04-09-2014, 01:08 AM
I did read your post and i completely agree.
Refs changed their way of calling the game for Lebron because he is too good and it would be unfair for the league. It sucks, but it wont stop LeGOAT. 3 peat coming up despite the refs hate, haters hate, media hate and shitty teammates.

NumberSix
04-09-2014, 01:11 AM
Although I kinda agree, I honestly don't care about the rest of the games in the RS.

BlackVVaves
04-09-2014, 01:12 AM
I did read your post and i completely agree.
Refs changed their way of calling the game for Lebron because he is too good and it would be unfair for the league. It sucks, but it wont stop LeGOAT. 3 peat coming up despite the refs hate, haters hate, media hate and shitty teammates.

Yup, the media sure hates LeBron :lol

Why stop there, you're on a roll. Tell us how much God hates LeBron too, we're allllll ears

Legends66NBA7
04-09-2014, 01:14 AM
Dude paragraphs, please.

I expect this to be locked along with the other 27 threads that have been locked tonight because of the logic involved, but damn man... that's really a blur to read all that.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-09-2014, 01:15 AM
Although I kinda agree, I honestly don't care about the rest of the games in the RS.
i could give two fcks about the meaningless regular season. but with Wade again being injured and questionable to get in good form and Bosh being as inconsitent as ever as well as the role players sh1tting the bed LeBron will again have to carry the Heat.
that is fine, hes good enough. problem is if the rigging continues in the post season, and last years ECF and Finals were rigged, than the Heat will have a problem.
i dont think they can overcome these obstacles.
if they call it fairly in the Playoffs again i couldnt care less, but i doubt it:facepalm

Bless Mathews
04-09-2014, 01:17 AM
LAkers fan
Next
I'm not. It's a play on my screen name and pictured player.

ILLsmak
04-09-2014, 01:25 AM
:roll:

Stopped reading right there.

Well, on one hand Bron def gets calls, but on the other hand... despite his being a stan... I know what he means.

I called this "pulling the chair" on the Heat. It's the shit that led to Wade holding his eye and glancing up at the refs.

This has happened before where, for whatever reason, they just stop giving the Heat calls they expect to get.

I don't think I've ever seen it done to a team except the Heat. I don't really think the Heat are getting shafted though, they're just getting it called as if they were a normal team. heh.

Like when Bron goes through those stretches where he gets 2 FTA per game. It's like wat...

I wish the NBA would quit ****ing around and just call the games normally all of the time. I think that in the end it would equal more money for them. Story lines would create themselves naturally.

-Smak

BlackVVaves
04-09-2014, 01:27 AM
Wait, did OP really call the Lakers a loser franchise?

The **** does that make the Miami Heat then :roll:

Marlo_Stanfield
04-09-2014, 01:28 AM
Well, on one hand Bron def gets calls, but on the other hand... despite his being a stan... I know what he means.

I called this "pulling the chair" on the Heat. It's the shit that led to Wade holding his eye and glancing up at the refs.

This has happened before where, for whatever reason, they just stop giving the Heat calls they expect to get.

I don't think I've ever seen it done to a team except the Heat. I don't really think the Heat are getting shafted though, they're just getting it called as if they were a normal team. heh.

Like when Bron goes through those stretches where he gets 2 FTA per game. It's like wat...

I wish the NBA would quit ****ing around and just call the games normally all of the time. I think that in the end it would equal more money for them. Story lines would create themselves naturally.

-Smak
great post. while lebron gets hammered more than anyone and deserves most FTa in the league, i would be just happy if they called it equal for every player. superstar treatment is so disgusting. the only sport were commentators openly talk about the star players being protected

redboy
04-09-2014, 01:28 AM
lol bron fans chill ur tits

Myth
04-09-2014, 01:30 AM

-Smak

Really? Reminds me of years of Lakers getting favorable calls, but the Laker fans going nuts when there is a random game where calls didn't go the way they expect them to.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-09-2014, 01:32 AM
Really? Reminds me of years of Lakers getting favorable calls, but the Laker fans going nuts when there is a random game where calls didn't go the way they expect them to.
Heat 17th in FTA per game in the NBA. with Wade and Bron as their franchise players.
NEXT

sportjames23
04-09-2014, 01:35 AM
This thread. :facepalm

sportjames23
04-09-2014, 01:38 AM
LAkers fan
Next

So...16 rings = loser franchise?

:crazysam:

chazzy
04-09-2014, 01:40 AM

i could give two fcks about the meaningless regular season. but with Wade again being injured and questionable to get in good form and Bosh being as inconsitent as ever as well as the role players sh1tting the bed LeBron will again have to carry the Heat.
that is fine, hes good enough. problem is if the rigging continues in the post season, and last years ECF and Finals were rigged, than the Heat will have a problem.
i dont think they can overcome these obstacles.
if they call it fairly in the Playoffs again i couldnt care less, but i doubt it:facepalm

Whats up with Lebron inciting all these rants from his international fanbase?

20Four
04-09-2014, 01:42 AM

You fvcking dumb^ss

http://i.minus.com/iBJhQWIZxTxvK.gif

Myth
04-09-2014, 01:42 AM
Heat 17th in FTA per game in the NBA. with Wade and Bron as their franchise players.
NEXT

LeBron gets plenty of calls (8th in the league at FT attempts, which is about right considering he is only 11th in field goal attempts), Wade gets plenty of free throws per game (but missing over 20 games impacts the team's overall FTA per game), and the rest of the team is primarily jump shooters (Bosh, Allen, Chalmers are next in line for field goal attempts).

ImKobe
04-09-2014, 01:43 AM
You fvcking dumb^ss

http://i.minus.com/iBJhQWIZxTxvK.gif

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MXjwTiNCh9Y/T7DuAonjP-I/AAAAAAAABK0/ZbId5wAzqWk/s320/darth-vader-didnt-read.gif

Mr. Jabbar
04-09-2014, 01:43 AM

what a cry baby

btw: I DIDNT READ A FKN THING

20Four
04-09-2014, 01:45 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MXjwTiNCh9Y/T7DuAonjP-I/AAAAAAAABK0/ZbId5wAzqWk/s320/darth-vader-didnt-read.gif
http://i.minus.com/ibrjYwU9rVzZK2.gif

Mr. Jabbar
04-09-2014, 01:48 AM
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/did%20not%20read/grand/didntreadlol4.gif

bballnoob1192
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/265/400/f1b.gif

ImKobe
http://i.minus.com/ibrjYwU9rVzZK2.gif

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/100/312/bwUar2.gif

20Four
04-09-2014, 01:49 AM
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/did%20not%20read/grand/didntreadlol4.gif
http://i.minus.com/ibplDKgKZafHrx.gif
http://i.minus.com/ibu9vaQRQ5uToM.gif

GoSpursGo1984
04-09-2014, 02:01 AM
http://i.imgur.com/3ToG4.gif

poido123
04-09-2014, 02:07 AM
Anyone have a guess as to who Marlo's Alt account is?

But anyways...

Read I did not.

20Four
04-09-2014, 02:09 AM
http://i.minus.com/iD7wMxe2ZYCqY.gif

sportjames23
04-09-2014, 02:10 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/154/912/berneydidnotread.gif

20Four
04-09-2014, 02:11 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/154/912/berneydidnotread.gif
http://i.minus.com/iJnok8pg4umFT.gif
http://i.minus.com/iWLA9riS1z2wZ.gif

sportjames23
04-09-2014, 02:31 AM

:eek: :bowdown: :pimp:

Angel Face
04-09-2014, 02:36 AM

Didn't read but this one is cool. :pimp:

Brokenbeat
04-09-2014, 02:51 AM
http://i.minus.com/iJnok8pg4umFT.gif

https://i.imgflip.com/lhzz.gif

SexSymbol
04-09-2014, 02:56 AM

Stopped reading there, ban him.

CeilingFan#1
04-09-2014, 02:57 AM
http://i.imgur.com/DsG8S.gif

Mr. Jabbar
04-09-2014, 02:57 AM
the worst thing about marlo aka goran aka keno essays is that, nvm, didnt actually read

Out_In_Utah
04-09-2014, 03:06 AM

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/did%20not%20read/grand/hvwe28.jpg.gif

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/4366407/did-not-read-lol-o.gif

http://cdn.gifbay.com/2013/10/midget_didnt_read-90226.gif

Mr. Jabbar
04-09-2014, 03:08 AM
when marlo types in white text i highlight it and dont read it :pimp:

Marlo_Stanfield
04-09-2014, 03:35 AM
lol at the kobetards in my thread:oldlol: :oldlol:
showing their intellect once again:facepalm

AI Thornton
04-09-2014, 03:39 AM
lol at the kobetards in my thread:oldlol: :oldlol:
showing their intellect once again:facepalm

http://cdn.gifbay.com/2013/03/didnt_read_lol-38114.gif

Mr. Jabbar
04-09-2014, 03:51 AM
not a single debate in the thread..

thread sets record for most posts without reading :applause:

RoseCity07
04-09-2014, 03:54 AM
The rigging against him just makes Lebron look more heroic in the end. He fights for us. He's such a warrior. It's why he has the respect of all the greatest players.

ImKobe
04-09-2014, 04:12 AM
http://i.imgur.com/WKvUFtn.gif

sportjames23
04-09-2014, 04:19 AM
Even though tl;dr, this thread needs to be bookmarked, so everyone can witness the whining of the Lebronistans.

Seriously, man the fvck up and get over this one loss.

AirFederer
04-09-2014, 06:43 AM
Thread backfire!

http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/holy-shit-gifs-fireworks.gif

and

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/didnt-read-lol-gif-13.gif

dannywpt
04-09-2014, 06:44 AM
http://i.imgur.com/VWr6I.gif

AirFederer
04-09-2014, 06:45 AM
OP

http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/holy-shit-gifs-hitting-electric-wires.gif

Lonely_Sandberg
04-09-2014, 07:02 AM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_j4lpyCLYIO4/TLKGOCXp5lI/AAAAAAAABX8/-YphnEGYcjc/s1600/saturday-night-live36x03--01.jpg

Trollsmasher
04-09-2014, 07:12 AM
Marlo, you goin' full pauk like this?:eek: :facepalm

pauk
04-09-2014, 08:06 AM
"My thought was to just foul and make him earn it at the free-throw line" Plumlee said.

He fouled him & wanted to foul him and in a hypothetical world where that was a clean block Joe Johnson smacked Lebron just before that aswell.

Trolling aside from the Lebron butthurtians, does anybody actually believe he didnt get fouled?

Bandito
04-09-2014, 08:33 AM
Lebran against the world.

HoopsFanNumero1
04-09-2014, 09:51 AM
Didn't read that essay but yes, the league is trying its best to promote Durant as a superstar. And the best way to do that is to make Lebron less effective. How do you do that? Don't give him the calls he deserves. It's absolutely ridiculous that on his own home court, Lebron didn't get a call where he got blatantly fouled twice on the same play.

Said this yesterday too, but this will be the Heat's roughest post-season because like last year, they'll have to beat the refs as well.

tmacattack33
04-09-2014, 10:10 AM
It was a foul (and actually two fouls), but on the last play of the game i'd rather have them not call it.

It's pretty hard to see this sh*t happen in real time, so i'd rather have the refs under calling the last play of the game rather than over calling it and blowing their whistle when there is no actual foul.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-09-2014, 10:10 AM
Marlo, you goin' full pauk like this?:eek: :facepalm
thread was written in a bit of personal madness, but you know its true. you know the treatment Durref receives is totally unjustified.
and if this didnt happen for the last two seasons and carried on in the last postseason i wouldnt even care about this loss:coleman:

TheMan
04-09-2014, 10:11 AM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QiHaQZKXE9g/UF14-eA4SWI/AAAAAAAACuU/VHZDNgSw3LI/s1600/jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babies-end-times-17.jpg

Marlo_Stanfield
04-09-2014, 10:11 AM
It was a foul (and actually two fouls), but on the last play of the game i'd rather have them not call it.

It's pretty hard to see this sh*t happen in real time, so i'd rather have the refs under calling the last play of the game rather than over calling it and blowing their whistle when there is no actual foul.
LeBron getting a dunk attempt blocked by Plumlee is reason enough to call the foul 99% of the time that wont happen unless a foul occured:facepalm

xoracle55
04-09-2014, 10:15 AM
Didn't read that essay but yes, the league is trying its best to promote Durant as a superstar. And the best way to do that is to make Lebron less effective. How do you do that? Don't give him the calls he deserves. It's absolutely ridiculous that on his own home court, Lebron didn't get a call where he got blatantly fouled twice on the same play.

Said this yesterday too, but this will be the Heat's roughest post-season because like last year, they'll have to beat the refs as well.

It's cool bro!

This just sets fire on Bron-Bron. I like it! Revenge will be sweet.

The last thing these haters and his rivals want to do is get the best player motivated :no: .

TheMan
04-09-2014, 10:36 AM
LeBron getting a dunk attempt blocked by Plumlee is reason enough to call the foul 99% of the time that wont happen unless a foul occured:facepalm
Man up bish, stop your whining and crying. LeBron gets his fair share of BS calls and he got away with some obvious push off fouls earlier in the game.

TheMan
04-09-2014, 11:01 AM
dat ass doe:bowdown:

boozehound
04-09-2014, 11:03 AM
the hand is part of the ball. it says it right in the rulebook. That is how they should call it.

diamenz
04-09-2014, 11:16 AM
perhaps it should be blamed on all of the times lebron flopped and got calls.

(e)
04-09-2014, 11:20 AM
"My thought was to just foul and make him earn it at the free-throw line" Plumlee said.

He fouled him & wanted to foul him and in a hypothetical world where that was a clean block Joe Johnson smacked Lebron just before that aswell.

Trolling aside from the Lebron butthurtians, does anybody actually believe he didnt get fouled?
He didn't get fouled. Plumlee may of tried to just foul, but he actually got ball then hand. It was the right call per the NBA rule book. Take some time and educate yourself before you start spouting biased bs.

It was 100% not a foul. That is a fact.

HoopsFanNumero1
04-09-2014, 11:36 AM
perhaps it should be blamed on all of the times lebron flopped and got calls.

Harden and Durant seem to be doing fine.

sd3035
04-09-2014, 11:38 AM
Clean block, my boy Bran got destroyed, epic fail

ralph_i_el
04-09-2014, 12:23 PM

Durant would have finished the dunk

chazzy
04-09-2014, 12:41 PM

Lebron stans are losing their god damn minds trying to cope with Durant being the better player this year. Resorting to ref conspiracy theories :oldlol:

Dengness9
04-09-2014, 02:53 PM
There are threads that at times can sum up a whole fan base.

Well since we know Miami doesn't have a real fan base, this thread does a wonderful job displaying the retarded front runners who don't know shit about the rules of the game, the history of the game, or really anything about basketball in general outside of Lefraud and STDWade's gay sex parties where bosh mops the floor after with his tongue and then immediately uploads it to Brazzers.:pimp:

aj1987
04-09-2014, 02:56 PM
There are threads that at times can sum up a whole fan base.

Well since we know Miami doesn't have a real fan base, this thread does a wonderful job displaying the retarded front runners who don't know shit about the rules of the game, the history of the game, or really anything about basketball in general outside of Lefraud and STDWade's gay sex parties where bosh mops the floor after with his tongue and then immediately uploads it to Brazzers.:pimp:
:biggums:

You fantasize about that shit. Don't lie.

Dengness9
04-09-2014, 02:57 PM

You fantasize about that shit. Don't lie.

I accidentally walked into one of their parties while in South Beach for biz and Bosh was slurping everything and everyone.....I immediately tried to leave but Wade coughed on me and I had to go get treated and tested for whatever he gave to his ex wife and Lebrons mouth.

Dengness9
04-09-2014, 02:59 PM
http://ronehot1079philly.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/dwyane-wade-gay-friends-lebron-nba-funny-photos.jpg

Dengness9
04-09-2014, 03:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1DSUwkM.jpg

No fantasizing, their relationship got leaked brah'

20Four
04-09-2014, 03:22 PM
dat ass doe:bowdown:
2 more right here for u mayne

http://i.minus.com/ioDW3Fa7R2Y6L.gif
http://i.minus.com/ihSlRrMKPdCSs.gif

secund2nun
04-09-2014, 04:23 PM
It's been going on ever since he joined Miami. The NBA really wants him to leave Miami back to Cleveland or to a big market team. Even the 2013 finals, 2013 ECF, and 2011 finals were badly rigged against Miami. How Miami won the 2013 finals is beyond me.

Crown&Coke
04-09-2014, 04:24 PM
this thread took a sharp left turn into a win. Fastest backfire ever?

Dengness9
04-09-2014, 05:06 PM
this thread took a sharp left turn into a win. Fastest backfire ever?

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/gallery/gloria-james-delonte-west/delonte-west-gloria-james-5.jpg

I hope that answers your question

tontoz
04-09-2014, 05:50 PM
Lebron stans are losing their god damn minds trying to cope with Durant being the better player this year. Resorting to ref conspiracy theories :oldlol:

You have to have a mind before you can lose it.

Prometheus
04-09-2014, 06:14 PM
It's a tough whistle against LBJ these days, but OP have some dignity for ****'s sake.

chazzy
04-09-2014, 06:55 PM
It's been going on ever since he joined Miami. The NBA really wants him to leave Miami back to Cleveland or to a big market team.
losing their god damn minds

Bandito
04-09-2014, 08:02 PM
It's been going on ever since he joined Miami. The NBA really wants him to leave Miami back to Cleveland or to a big market team. Even the 2013 finals, 2013 ECF, and 2011 finals were badly rigged against Miami. How Miami won the 2013 finals is beyond me.

ILLsmak
04-09-2014, 08:15 PM

Nah I mean as in it seems like they have set up the Heat and then literally just stop giving them calls to see how they react. lol.

Of course, Bron keeps saying stupid shit and maybe they do it when he says stupid shit. I mean, really, it's crossed my mind that Bron is like a ****ing reality TV NBA player.

It's like they're just ****ing with him and we get to watch. I don't think it was that way before the decision, but post decision it seems like they do put Bron in situations to see what happens... cuz if he does some wild shit that's ratings. Like him getting blocked that's way more talked about than if he had made the game winner.

Bron is definitely a different animal. He's not like a bad boy villain type, but he's definitely not the kind of guy everyone can get behind, either. So it's kind of like he plays both roles. V strange.

-Smak

Solefade
04-09-2014, 08:20 PM
Nah I mean as in it seems like they have set up the Heat and then literally just stop giving them calls to see how they react. lol.

Of course, Bron keeps saying stupid shit and maybe they do it when he says stupid shit. I mean, really, it's crossed my mind that Bron is like a ****ing reality TV NBA player.

It's like they're just ****ing with him and we get to watch. I don't think it was that way before the decision, but post decision it seems like they do put Bron in situations to see what happens... cuz if he does some wild shit that's ratings. Like him getting blocked that's way more talked about than if he had made the game winner.

Bron is definitely a different animal. He's not like a bad boy villain type, but he's definitely not the kind of guy everyone can get behind, either. So it's kind of like he plays both roles. V strange.

-Smak

I agree. People used to always say the David Stern wants to rig it for the Heat to win but that would be counter productive to the ratings. Majority of people want to see Lebron fail IMO and I think game 6 ECF 2012 had one of the highest ratings ever so if the NBA actually wanted to make money they would have tried to **** the heat over not help them win. When the Heat loses it creates better story lines.

ILLsmak
04-09-2014, 08:24 PM
I agree. People used to always say the David Stern wants to rig it for the Heat to win but that would be counter productive to the ratings. Majority of people want to see Lebron fail IMO and I think game 6 ECF 2012 had one of the highest ratings ever so if the NBA actually wanted to make money they would have tried to **** the heat over not help them win. When the Heat loses it creates better story lines.

Nah but let's get this straight. lol. I am in the middle of this argument. He def does rig for the Heat to win. He also rigs for them to lose. There is a lot of rigging in general in Heat games. Or let's say... a huge variance in the calls.

Like it would be stupid for him NOT to have the Heat make it to the Finals, but many times once they got there, they didn't help them anymore. They did vs OKC, IMO, but not really vs the Spurs and def not vs the Mavs.

So, like I said before, because Bron is basically clueless and too narcissistic to see what's up, it's like they are just making him their guinea pig. It's not JUST that LeBron losing is a better story line, but the storyline has to be LeBron doing something that is attention grabbing. If that makes sense...

-Smak

Lebron23
04-09-2014, 08:28 PM
It also happened to me in our game last night. it kinda sucks when the referee is not calling some step in violation, and 3 seconds violation on another team. And I think I had 2 layups where I was hacked by the opposing defender.

ripthekik
04-09-2014, 09:30 PM
It also happened to me in our game last night. it kinda sucks when the referee is not calling some step in violation, and 3 seconds violation on another team. And I think I had 2 layups where I was hacked by the opposing defender.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Prometheus
04-09-2014, 09:44 PM

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/timesdispatch.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/1/77/177eba52-6582-11e2-a678-0019bb30f31a/51001db3f1171.image.jpg

PyrrhusX
04-09-2014, 10:08 PM
http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/timesdispatch.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/1/77/177eba52-6582-11e2-a678-0019bb30f31a/51001db3f1171.image.jpg

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: