PDA

View Full Version : The worst thing about bron bron getting blocked tonight

Bless Mathews
04-09-2014, 01:23 AM
Instead of being a basketball player worried about the game and winning and fouling net player, he immediately went to whining about how HE got fouled.

Smh.

3 seconds left at least. Should have fouled right away.

I like bron Brons style of play, but he just doesn't get it sometimes And ain't clutch.

All this goat type /talk is silly.

Real type.

TheReal Kendall
04-09-2014, 01:25 AM
Real Type bruh:applause:

aj1987
04-09-2014, 01:28 AM
Instead of being a basketball player worried about the game and winning and fouling net player, he immediately went to whining about how HE got fouled.

Smh.

3 seconds left at least. Should have fouled right away.

I like bron Brons style of play, but he just doesn't get it sometimes And ain't clutch.

All this goat type /talk is silly.

Real type.
He has 6-8 game winners this season alone and has better 4th quarter numbers than "clutch" KD, even though he only plays with 7-8 minutes remaining in the 4th. You all need to find something new. This ain't '11 anymore.

:facepalm

coin24
04-09-2014, 01:30 AM
He has 6-8 game winners this season alone and has better 4th quarter numbers than "clutch" KD, even though he only plays with 7-8 minutes remaining in the 4th. You all need to find something new. This ain't '11 anymore.

6-8 game winners this season? Really?:roll:

Myth
04-09-2014, 01:33 AM
OP is right. Complaining won't change the call, but no longer playing D can guarantee the loss. That is just habit taking over. I understand that players complain in hopes of getting future calls, but if the game ends because you stop playing, there will be no future calls to influence.

derb2k2
04-09-2014, 01:35 AM
One thing is for sure:

Lebron is head and shoulders above Kobe in every aspect and will end up in the top-10 all-time.

ImKobe
04-09-2014, 01:37 AM

6-8 game-winners? :facepalm

ImKobe
04-09-2014, 01:38 AM
One thing is for sure:

Lebron is head and shoulders above Kobe in every aspect and will end up in the top-10 all-time.

except for FT shooting & scoring

owned.

20Four
04-09-2014, 01:38 AM
One thing is for sure:

You posting this shows you how insecure you are....lol fvcking fellow bandwagon fan...lol

CarlosBoozer
04-09-2014, 01:39 AM
Come on brah...

Mr. Jabbar
04-09-2014, 01:39 AM
one of the unclutchest players you'll ever see, stick to the plan bran, join superstars and let THEM take the final shots :facepalm

Lebron23
04-09-2014, 01:44 AM
Good blocked, but it's just a meaningless regular season game. Bulls and Knicks were also 3-1 against Miami. They still beat them in the playoffs in 5 to 6 games.

Miami are still a game ahead of the struggling Pacers.

russwest0
04-09-2014, 01:47 AM
aj falling off the deep end exposing himself as another braindead lebron stan

aj1987
04-09-2014, 01:49 AM
6-8 game winners this season? Really?:roll:

6-8 game-winners?
Off the top off my head, I remember the ones against the Warriors and Portland. Game winning FT's against the Raptors and Cav's. Clutch shots against the Grizz. I'm forgetting several. Maybe someone can post them?

He's scoring 6.5 points on 53/40/80 in only 8 minutes in the 4th.

You gonna reply in the other thread, you little bitch, or are you gonna run away like you did when in that Wade vs Dirk thread?

Angel Face
04-09-2014, 01:50 AM
Lebron is in self denial mode. He thinks maybe he's clutch but in reality he is not. Their team has Chris Bosh and Ray Allen which could've hit a game winner and is clutch instead he decided to take the game winner, look what happened. If he accepted the face that he isn't clutch, they may have won the game if he entrusted the game winner to Bosh or Allen's hand. But he's in self denial mode and must have forgotten that their team is made to bail him out in clutch and didn't stick to the plan.

ImKobe
04-09-2014, 01:50 AM
Off the top off my head, I remember the ones against the Warriors and Portland. Game winning FT's against the Raptors and Cav's. Clutch shots against the Grizz. I'm forgetting several. Maybe someone can post them?

so, only 2 game-winners? got it.

Mr. Jabbar
04-09-2014, 01:52 AM
Lebron is in self denial mode. He thinks maybe he's clutch but in reality he is not. Their team has Chris Bosh and Ray Allen which could've hit a game winner and is clutch instead he decided to take the game winner, look what happened. They may have won the game if he entrusted the game winner to Bosh or Allen's hand. But he's in self denial mode and must have forgotten that their team is made to bail him out in clutch and didn't stick to the plan.

pretty much this

coin24
04-09-2014, 01:52 AM

You gonna reply in the other thread, you little bitch, or are you gonna run away like you did when in that Wade vs Dirk thread?

Typical bran stan definition of game winner:lol
Any points in the 4th = clutch:facepalm

Bless Mathews
04-09-2014, 01:53 AM
Shit.

Forgot.

And he tried passing the last second shot off to rashard Lewis.

53 year old rashard "I played good for a couple years to get huge contract " fuccin Lewis.

Literally tried passing the game off.

Hot potato

chazzy
04-09-2014, 01:54 AM
He has 6-8 game winners this season alone
Lebron's 3/8 on game winners this year, Durant's 4/9.

tpols
04-09-2014, 01:56 AM
Shit.

Forgot.

And he tried passing the last second shot off to rashard Lewis.

53 year old rashard "I played good for a couple years to get huge contract " fuccin Lewis.

Literally tried passing the game off.

Hot potato

He coulda made his way to the rim strong.. not a high iq play to give it to such an immobile player in the last seconds on the break, if it was chalmers or cole there instead of rashard the heat win though.

aj1987
04-09-2014, 01:56 AM
so, only 2 game-winners? got it.
Game winning FT's don't count as game winners? Kobetards. Only a fadeaway over 4 defenders is a game winner. :facepalm

Also, I don't know why you Kobetards are criticizing LeBron. Your idol is one of the worst Finals performers of all time and is the worst elimination game performer of all time.

chazzy
04-09-2014, 01:59 AM
Game winning FT's don't count as game winners?
Nope, never seen that included in the definition of a game winning/tying shot

coin24
04-09-2014, 02:00 AM
Game winning FT's don't count as game winners? Kobetards. Only a fadeaway over 4 defenders is a game winner. :facepalm

Also, I don't know why you Kobetards are criticizing LeBron. Your idol is one of the worst Finals performers of all time and is the worst elimination game performer of all time.

2011 finals:lol :lol

Legends66NBA7
04-09-2014, 02:00 AM
Lebron's 3/8 on game winners this year, Durant's 4/9.

Considering the circumstances on how they are defended, both are impressive.

ImKobe
04-09-2014, 02:01 AM

One of the worst Finals performers of all-time wins 5 out of 7 Finals series & wins 2 out of 3 Finals without multiple all-stars? :oldlol:

one of the worst Finals performers is the only player since MJ to put up 30+ ppg 5+ rpg 7+ apg in a Finals series? :oldlol:

Lebron's 07 Finals is worse than any of Kobe's, Lebron's 2011 Finals is also worse than any of Kobe's, even the 2000 Finals, because Kobe was actually clutch in that series while Lebron cost his team a title. Lebron last year also nearly cost his team the series with his horrible play from games 1-4 + missing 2 out of 3 wide open threes in the last minute of Game 6 & turning the ball over.

aj1987
04-09-2014, 02:08 AM
Nope, never seen that included in the definition of a game winning/tying shot
Warriors, Portland, and Magic are the game winning shots. FT's against the Cav's and Raptors. My bad. He has 5.

2011 finals
I don't know why you're laughing. The '00 Finals are the definition of being carried and that Game 7 in '10? :oldlol:

One of the worst Finals performers of all-time wins 5 out of 7 Finals series & wins 2 out of 3 Finals without multiple all-stars? :oldlol:
With the most stacked frontline, relative to the competition. Lets pretend that Kobe won a Finals Game 7 without going 6/24.

one of the worst Finals performers is the only player since MJ to put up 30+ ppg 5+ rpg 7+ apg in a Finals series? :oldlol:
:oldlol: That's arbitrary as ****. Still doesn't change the '00, '01, '04, and '08 series.

Lebron's 07 Finals is worse than any of Kobe's, Lebron's 2011 Finals is also worse than any of Kobe's, even the 2000 Finals, because Kobe was actually clutch in that series while Lebron cost his team a title. Lebron last year also nearly cost his team the series with his horrible play from games 1-4 + missing 2 out of 3 wide open threes in the last minute of Game 6 & turning the ball over.
Dude, Shaq had to put one GOAT Finals numbers to overcome Kobe. Still, Chuckbe cost the Lakers titles in '04, '08, and almost cost them one in '10. Let's not forget his 25 PPG on 41% '01 Finals.

Oh, and Kobe did this while Shaq was getting doubled and tripled. Shaq was THE man on that team, while the Spurs were focused on LeBron.

derb2k2
04-09-2014, 02:13 AM
you Kobrick guys are sad lmao:roll: :roll: :roll:

20Four
04-09-2014, 02:16 AM
http://i.minus.com/iYqMYKTrXgiLw.gif
http://i.minus.com/iDn9LGUCikBY2.gif

moe94
04-09-2014, 02:17 AM
Lebron is in self denial mode. He thinks maybe he's clutch but in reality he is not. Their team has Chris Bosh and Ray Allen which could've hit a game winner and is clutch instead he decided to take the game winner, look what happened. If he accepted the face that he isn't clutch, they may have won the game if he entrusted the game winner to Bosh or Allen's hand. But he's in self denial mode and must have forgotten that their team is made to bail him out in clutch and didn't stick to the plan.

Keep writing paragraphs of absolute nonsense, Connie.

Bless Mathews
04-09-2014, 02:18 AM
Stop turning this into the 214,432nd Kobe vs bron bron argument.

chazzy
04-09-2014, 02:19 AM
:oldlol: That's arbitrary as ****. Still doesn't change the '00, '01, '04, and '08 series.
Did you watch that series? His overall numbers are skewed because he had a bad game 1 in a 5 game series. He played well in the next 4 wins

Angel Face
04-09-2014, 02:22 AM
Keep writing paragraphs of absolute nonsense, Connie.

It's ok I understand your frustrations. Lebron missed a game winner... nothing new and it shouldn't make you mad because it always happen. Also, cheer up your Raptors are in the playoffs. Cheer for them more.

TheMilkyBarKid
04-09-2014, 02:25 AM
shut up freshkid, Knicks can't even make the playoffs

moe94
04-09-2014, 02:25 AM
It's ok I understand your frustrations. Lebron missed a game winner... nothing new and it shouldn't make you mad because it always happen. Also, cheer up your Raptors are in the playoffs. Cheer for them more.

LeBron could lose in the first round. Who gives a f*ck? Just sick of your shitty views. You don't even attempt to be rational. I'm sure Laker stans are loving your satirical pieces, though. Keep up the work. You outchea.

aj1987
04-09-2014, 02:27 AM
Did you watch that series? His overall numbers are skewed because he had a bad game 1 in a 5 game series. He played well in the next 4 wins
Yeah, I did. Didn't watch it live, but I do have the entire series. All 3 Finals of the 3peat Lakers, as a matter of fact. Kobetards basically consider 53% TS a horrible %. Kobe shots 50% TS.

Also, he was terrible in game 3. Didn't Horry score something like 10 points in that 4th Q after Shaq fouled out?

Angel Face
04-09-2014, 02:28 AM
LeBron could lose in the first round. Who gives a f*ck? Just sick of your shitty views. You don't even attempt to be rational. I'm sure Laker stans are loving your satirical pieces, though. Keep up the work. You outchea.

I'm not sure what's so irrational about bran being unclutch. It's rational and it's the reality as well.

TheMarkMadsen
04-09-2014, 02:36 AM

Yup, his one off game of the playoffs and they lost.

Played really well to finish off the series.

08 series wasn't even that bad. Look at the team he took the finals..

D fish, Radmanovic, Farmar, Luke Walton & Vujacic were all gettin close to 20 mpg and they were going up against one of the goat defenses and an incredibly stacked team

oarabbus
04-09-2014, 02:40 AM
OP is right. Complaining won't change the call, but no longer playing D can guarantee the loss. That is just habit taking over. I understand that players complain in hopes of getting future calls, but if the game ends because you stop playing, there will be no future calls to influence.

Exactly. That was embarassing for a player of LeBron's caliber.

I honestly do not believe Kobe or Jordan would have looked for the foul. Durant would have.

Modern era :facepalm: better on the whole but weaker at the top

TheMarkMadsen
04-09-2014, 02:43 AM
Yeah, I did. Didn't watch it live, but I do have the entire series. All 3 Finals of the 3peat Lakers, as a matter of fact. Kobetards basically consider 53% TS a horrible %. Kobe shots 50% TS.

Also, he was terrible in game 3. Didn't Horry score something like 10 points in that 4th Q after Shaq fouled out?

32/6/3/2 while leading the team in scoring for a win in the finals is...terrible?

alright bruh

game 2: 31/8/6/2

game 3: 32/6/3/2

game 4: 19/10/9

game 5: 26/12/6

keep hatin dude

aj1987
04-09-2014, 02:49 AM
32/6/3/2 while leading the team in scoring for a win in the finals is...terrible?
No, but taking 30 shots to do it is.

alright bruh

game 2: 31/8/6/2

game 3: 32/6/3/2

game 4: 19/10/9

game 5: 26/12/6

keep hatin dude

I don't hate Kobe. You of all should know that I've supported him several times on this board (you've posted in some of those threads as well). Just reminding these Kobetads that their idol had pretty shitty Finals as well and isn't an amazingly clutch player.

Also, 19/10/9 (don't forget the 4 TOV's, btw)? You do know that LeBron gets DESTROYED by Kobetards for his game 1 performance, right? 18/18/10. The Spurs only won because of TP's game winner.

KDthunderup
04-09-2014, 06:12 AM

Going by that logic Kd would have around 30 game winners this year.

6-8 gamewinners :oldlol: :oldlol:

wally_world
04-09-2014, 06:15 AM
One thing is for sure:

Totally related to this thread :applause:

Classic LeBron stans

aj1987
04-09-2014, 06:24 AM
Going by that logic Kd would have around 30 game winners this year.

6-8 gamewinners :oldlol: :oldlol:
List those 30 game winners.

KDthunderup
04-09-2014, 06:31 AM
List those 30 game winners.
I was obviously pulling out a figure. But if going by your logic if hitting some big shots in the 4th = gamewinner then KD would have a lot.

but you seriously have no idea what a genuine game winner is.

aj1987
04-09-2014, 06:37 AM
I was obviously pulling out a figure. But if going by your logic if hitting some big shots in the 4th = gamewinner then KD would have a lot.

Not big shots in the 4th. Points that win the game for your team in the Final seconds, when the score is +/- 2/3 points. How hard is that to understand?

BTW, here are the 4th quarter numbers for both (not game winners, just the 4th Q numbers):

Durant - 7.5 on 45/37/83 in 9 minutes
LeBron - 6.5 on 53/39/80 in 9 minutes

GOATbrookisGAWD
04-09-2014, 06:37 AM

This, dude is reaching HARD :facepalm

GOATbrookisGAWD
04-09-2014, 06:38 AM
Not big shots in the 4th. Points that win the game for your team in the Final seconds, when the score is +/- 2/3 points. How hard is that to understand?

BTW, here are the 4th quarter numbers for both (not game winners, just the 4th Q numbers):

Durant - 7.5 on 45/37/83 in 9 minutes
LeBron - 6.5 on 53/39/80 in 9 minutes
Would love to see the last 3 minutes scoring of the last quarter :oldlol: