PDA

View Full Version : Haha at MJ asking to smash this guys wife

truhooper
04-09-2014, 02:14 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qudGKs0jXX0/SpRakj1I-nI/AAAAAAAAABI/5Ur3a4gcwdk/s320/Douche

I remember growing up playing basketball in my backyard one-on-one with Michael Jordan. My dumb ass would always let him win because he was god to to me. You can never defy God. MJ was my world: I had the shoes, the calendar, and ate my Wheaties everyday. I was a kid who fell for the system. A small Persian kid who grew up on Magic but was stolen by Jordan. My point is, as children we have idols. They push us to achieve and to dream. My dreams got me here

Dro
04-09-2014, 02:17 PM
[QUOTE=truhooper]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qudGKs0jXX0/SpRakj1I-nI/AAAAAAAAABI/5Ur3a4gcwdk/s320/Douche

I remember growing up playing basketball in my backyard one-on-one with Michael Jordan. My dumb ass would always let him win because he was god to to me. You can never defy God. MJ was my world: I had the shoes, the calendar, and ate my Wheaties everyday. I was a kid who fell for the system. A small Persian kid who grew up on Magic but was stolen by Jordan. My point is, as children we have idols. They push us to achieve and to dream. My dreams got me here

LoneyROY7
04-09-2014, 02:19 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qudGKs0jXX0/SpRakj1I-nI/AAAAAAAAABI/5Ur3a4gcwdk/s320/Douche

I remember growing up playing basketball in my backyard one-on-one with Michael Jordan. My dumb ass would always let him win because he was god to to me. You can never defy God. MJ was my world: I had the shoes, the calendar, and ate my Wheaties everyday. I was a kid who fell for the system. A small Persian kid who grew up on Magic but was stolen by Jordan. My point is, as children we have idols. They push us to achieve and to dream. My dreams got me here…wherever here is. You feel me?

In 2005, I met my God…my idol, Michael Jordan, in Salt Lake City at another Golf Celebrity Tournament. I wasn’t Nik Richie, I was Hooman Karamian, the OC brat living in Scottsdale trying to make ends meet. I could barely afford the flight. But I had a VIP pass given to me by my first wife who busted her ass to throw a party for these mythical athletes/celebs.

I stood there next to Michael Jordan, staring at him wondering what the fukk do I say. I had my moment that night. My hero stood there, shook my hand, and asked me something that changed my world. He looked down on me and asked me “Can I fukk your wife?” and I laughed thinking it was a funny joke. The thing was he wasn’t kidding. Yes, MJ had been drinking, but he was 100% serious. He then said, “Let me know.” http://replygif.net/i/980.gif

My heart dropped and that was it. As mad as I was at my hero I was more mad at myself for worshipping something that was never real.

They say there are moments in your life that scar your mind. This was a strike in my mindset, a shift in trust. The worst people in this world are the ones on top.

Why are people worshiping someone who doesn't even know they exist in the first place? It's cool being a fan or simply that you enjoy watching a particular player play...but worshiping? Get that beta sh*t the f*** outta here.

SamuraiSWISH
I've told my girlfriend, if this exact situation presented itself while in Vegas or something. She knows the answer. My offering to a basketball god. If MJ wants to bang my wife, I'm doing something right.

LOL j/k

Anyway, that's ALPHA AF though of Mike to just ask that bluntly, and nonchalantly and assume his wife would want to do that anyway. It must happen a lot for him to be that forward about it. She must have been giving MJ signs. What does the wife look like by the way?

LoneyROY7
I've told my girlfriend, if this exact situation presented itself while in Vegas or something. She knows the answers. My offering to a basketball god. If MJ wants to bang my wife, I'm doing something right. That's ALPHA AF though to just ask that and assume his wife would anyway. She must have been giving MJ signs. What does the wife look like by the way?

You're pathetic.

SamuraiSWISH
04-09-2014, 02:22 PM
You're pathetic.
:facepalm

Your sarcasm detector must be broke. Or just stupid.

Dro
04-09-2014, 02:22 PM
I've told my girlfriend, if this exact situation presented itself while in Vegas or something. She knows the answer. My offering to a basketball god. If MJ wants to bang my wife, I'm doing something right.

LOL j/k

Anyway, that's ALPHA AF though of Mike to just ask that bluntly, and nonchalantly and assume his wife would want to do that anyway. It must happen a lot for him to be that forward about it. She must have been giving MJ signs. What does the wife look like by the way?
I agree with the bolded. But she doesn't have to give him any signs..He's MJ and he's drunk basically, lol...He's probably used to it like you and I have said...

SamuraiSWISH
04-09-2014, 02:24 PM
I agree with the bolded. But she doesn't have to give him any signs..He's MJ and he's drunk basically, lol...He's probably used to it like you and I have said...
Seriously. At least he had the respect, even while drunk to ask the husband first. I'm sure she ended up slamming it anyway. Any links to the OG article? Pics of wife? I want to know if I'd want to smash too.

LoneyROY7
04-09-2014, 02:25 PM
:facepalm

You just called a human being a god, and that you would let said "god" f*** your girlfriend as an offering to him.

You were being sarcastic? Funny coming from the guy who was defending MJ's c*ck size.

imdaman99
You're pathetic.
He would let him fck his wife and then he would give her the best oral sex he has ever given her right after.

You better believe it.

tmacattack33
[QUOTE=truhooper]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qudGKs0jXX0/SpRakj1I-nI/AAAAAAAAABI/5Ur3a4gcwdk/s320/Douche

NumberSix
04-09-2014, 02:26 PM

LOL j/k

He's just a guy who's good at basketball. It's seriously not a big deal. It seems like it is because you've built it up in your mind that its a great accomplishment, but really think to yourself. How much would you give a shit if you met the worlds best lacrosse player? Probably not at all. The only difference is more people like basketball than lacrosse.

oarabbus
04-09-2014, 02:30 PM
You just called a human being a god, and that you would let said "god" f*** your girlfriend as an offering to him.

You were being sarcastic? Funny coming from the guy who was defending MJ's c*ck size.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Shots fired!! :roll: :roll:

SamuraiSWISH
04-09-2014, 02:33 PM
You just called a human being a god
A basketball gawd. Not a literal god. Jesus your reading comprehension skills suck too. Go back to class, kiddo.

Both were sarcasm. Clearly you don't understand ISH player stan humor. Things keep flying right over your head don't they?

Judging by MJ's nonchalant attitude, men's wives must be offered up to him quite regularly it seems.

CeltsGarlic
04-09-2014, 02:35 PM
lol samurai so fvcking defensive. It ok dude, you would probably offer yourself too if mj had a gay friend and asked you to accompany him while hes banging your wife :lol

Dro
04-09-2014, 02:35 PM

I see what you're saying but regardless of how much Swish defends MJ, your sarcasm IS broke, lol..cause that was pretty obvious he was being sarcastic...He made a serious paragraph like below it, the difference was night and day...:lol He even said lol/jk...come on now...If you guys want to pick a bone with Swish, just pick it...or make a thread about it :lol Because the hate you guys have for him is obvious...I mean, you guys REALLY couldn't sense the sarcasm in his post? I honestly can't believe that...

The only reason I'm even defending him is because I can't possibly see how some couldn't sense the sarcasm in his post...Unless you're holding his Jordan fandom against him.

NumberSix
04-09-2014, 02:39 PM
MJ: "can I fcuk your girl?"

Swish: "yes, but you have to sign the condom and let me keep it"

MJ: "condom?"

SamuraiSWISH
04-09-2014, 02:39 PM
lol samurai so fvcking defensive.http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1356586565_I-aint-even-mad.jpg

NumberSix
04-09-2014, 02:40 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1356586565_I-aint-even-mad.jpg
Translation: "I want you to believe that I'm not mad"

Dro
04-09-2014, 02:47 PM
lol samurai so fvcking defensive. It ok dude, you would probably offer yourself too if mj had a gay friend and asked you to accompany him while hes banging your wife :lol
You can say the same thing about every Lebron, Durant, and Kobe stan on this forum...all of it is equally annoying....#6 is basically a Lebron stan so I don't understand the issue :confusedshrug:

TheMan
04-09-2014, 02:50 PM

CeltsGarlic
04-09-2014, 02:53 PM
You can say the same thing about every Lebron, Durant, and Kobe stan on this forum...all of it is equally annoying....#6 is basically a Lebron stan so I don't understand the issue :confusedshrug:

Ugh dude I know.. Youre a complete buzz killer. Just wanted this dude to have a meltdown.. We were not far from it..

TheMan
04-09-2014, 02:53 PM

I lol'd:oldlol:

CeltsGarlic
04-09-2014, 02:54 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Deuce Bigalow
04-09-2014, 03:07 PM
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img716/5576/mv6.gif

SamuraiSWISH
04-09-2014, 03:07 PM
Ugh dude I know.. Youre a complete buzz killer. Just wanted this dude to have a meltdown.. We were not far from it..
Don't flatter yourself. Keep trying doe.

guy
04-09-2014, 03:12 PM
Where's the link to this?

DuMa
04-09-2014, 03:14 PM
link to this story?

JUDGE WITNESS
04-09-2014, 03:35 PM
jordan apostles :facepalm

Dro
04-09-2014, 03:36 PM
:lol My bad....carry on..Swish you're on your own bro:D

Dro
04-09-2014, 03:37 PM
GOAT gon' GOAT:oldlol:

But seriously, MJ is prolly used to that. I saw a piece on ESPN 30 For 30 that told the story of MJ hanging out a club, word got out and 2000 chicks showed up trying to get his attention. Dude lived the life we all dream about. It's hypocritical to critisize him for wanting to get that pvssy when all of us here would be doing the exact same thing if we were in his position. Let's be real, unless you're a fakkit, we want that pussay:pimp:
I hear you but it is weak to try to get at some dudes wife right in front of him, no matter how much of a hoe she might be....I agree, we all love the punany but we should still have some kind of self-dignity or ethics or something...Now if I'm MJ and she's just THROWING it at me, then I might crash and do the husband a favor and show him his wife is a slut and he should leave her....:pimp:

moe94
04-09-2014, 04:08 PM

http://cdn.newadnetwork.com/sites/prod/files/uploads/barbarap/GIF/evil_laugh.gif

secund2nun
04-09-2014, 04:12 PM
I'm not sure what exactly this guy was worshipping in MJ, but it's perfectly reasonable to worship MJ the bball player yet realize that off the court he just wants to fukk as many broads as he can, smoke as much weed as he can, and have as much fun as possible.

Also, at the bolded. No, the worst people aren't the ones on top. It's just that the ones on the top are the only ones who can actually do something like that. Most of us would do the same if we were Michael Jordan.

That's not true. Only the immoral assholes would act that way. MJ would be the same asshole if he was poor. Look around many poor or middle class guys are jerks. If money affects someone's personality then they are a jerk to begin with.

STATUTORY
04-09-2014, 04:15 PM
GOAT gon' GOAT:oldlol:

But seriously, MJ is prolly used to that. I saw a piece on ESPN 30 For 30 that told the story of MJ hanging out a club, word got out and 2000 chicks showed up trying to get his attention. Dude lived the life we all dream about. It's hypocritical to critisize him for wanting to get that pvssy when all of us here would be doing the exact same thing if we were in his position. Let's be real, unless you're a fakkit, we want that pussay:pimp:

:facepalm deplorable fans of a terrible human being

Big#50
04-09-2014, 04:17 PM
MJ likes some ugly bitches.

STATUTORY
04-09-2014, 04:21 PM
MJ likes some ugly bitches.
for a deviant like MJ it's not about looks it's about the utter humiliation and debasement of the husband that gets him off, he probably would have wanted to do it in front of the husband too and forced the hubby to clean up the jizz afterwards

dudes on that caligula level of perversion

RoseCity07
04-09-2014, 04:22 PM
My response would be to punch Jordan with all my power right in the nose.

Milbuck
04-09-2014, 04:34 PM
Dude clearly wasn't an MJ fan. Anyone who seriously had a morally pristine mental image of Jordan clearly was not a true fan. It's been obvious for decades now that he's one of the biggest assholes in the sports world.

Poor guy wasn't just disappointed, he was stupid too.

TheMan
04-09-2014, 04:56 PM
for a deviant like MJ it's not about looks it's about the utter humiliation and debasement of the husband that gets him off, he probably would have wanted to do it in front of the husband too and forced the hubby to clean up the jizz afterwards

I'd bang your mom in front of you, sonny...you got a problem wit dat?

iTare
04-09-2014, 05:02 PM
im that guy

AlphaWolf24
04-09-2014, 05:06 PM
http://static5.quoteswave.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Always-turn-a-negative-situation-300x211.jpg

all the beta's will never get it.

next

AnaheimLakers24
04-09-2014, 05:13 PM
bran stans would prefer getting banged by bran than letting him bang their boyfriends.

miami is gayer than san fran

kamil
04-09-2014, 05:14 PM
The story is almost certainly fake... I mean, its Hooman Karamian, aka Nik Richie the guy that owns/runs this website:

http://thedirty.com/

It's a website that basically exploits people and their real life PRIVATE life.

The guy is pure scum... dude even went on national television and had no remorse for destroying a womans career and basically thinks what he's doing is 'just fine'.

Fvck this guy, I dont believe a word of what he thinks MJ said about his guttertrash wife.

Calabis
04-09-2014, 05:19 PM

zoom17
04-09-2014, 05:22 PM
Story is fake no link but it wouldn't shock me if it was true:lol

edrick
04-09-2014, 05:22 PM
http://static5.quoteswave.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Always-turn-a-negative-situation-300x211.jpg

all the beta's will never get it.

next

HIV +?

Marlo_Stanfield
04-09-2014, 05:34 PM
SamuraiSwish acting all pathetic in this thread.
acting like he doesnt secretly wants to be this guys wife:roll: :roll:

Fiasco
04-09-2014, 05:40 PM
What is this garbage?

SamuraiSWISH
04-09-2014, 06:25 PM

It's like he tried to rape her in a hotel room or something ...

KDthunderup
04-09-2014, 07:12 PM
[QUOTE=truhooper]I stood there next to Michael Jordan, staring at him wondering what the fukk do I say. I had my moment that night. My hero stood there, shook my hand, and asked me something that changed my world. [B]He looked down on me and asked me

truhooper
04-09-2014, 07:18 PM
Where's the link to this?

http://tabrag.com/portfolio/michael-jordan-is-no-hero/

AlphaWolf24
04-09-2014, 07:19 PM
Hell NO!....I aint taking pictures with no N*****z!

I don't give a F@CK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4ZQERHL6ow

Beta's ask for pics...Alpha's ask for yo wife!!!

Angel Face
04-09-2014, 07:30 PM
:oldlol:

I bet MJ ****ed the dude's wife after that.

OhNoTimNoSho
04-09-2014, 09:44 PM
I'd be like gimme 2 mil and shes all yours

juju151111
04-09-2014, 10:09 PM
http://cdn.niketalk.com/6/67/67b8ed9f_7yZGdy.gif
Lmao Goat

Im Still Ballin
04-09-2014, 10:22 PM
She'd prefer Scottie.

/thread

Flash31
04-09-2014, 10:53 PM
I'd be like gimme 2 mil and shes all yours

Of course you would.

It's no surprise here at some of the responses.

Y'all are blinded by celebrity status and worship them as if theyre special and higher than anybody else bc they have fame,money.

It's sickening.If anybody asked can they fck your wife/gf/so and your response wasnt to punch them directly in the face then you clearly have 0 self respect and 0 respect for your so.

Mj dribbles a ball,puts it through a hoop very well--big whoop.

Y'all some strong cuckolds and celeb nuts worshippers here.
If y'all are gay,whatever nothing wrong with that but don't lie to your s/o like that.

Oh goat gonna goat---hell no
If MJ was just some regular guy or you didnt know who he was or didnt like bb or MJ,you would hit him in the face just for ASKING that.

Itll be like some of the people here or walking down the street come up to you and ask that,MJ literally just has money and is known.

This blind worship is beyond disgusting.Ooh hes a great actor,athlete,rich
why not let him fck my so?It's not like I have any self respect for myself or any respect,loyalty,devotion to my so right?

Swish,defends MJs dck size and now acting like hes full of sarcasm and joking,
suure you are?

Strong strong cuckolds and celeb worshipping going on.
Yo Im gonna fck your wife,girl but bc Im really good at my craft its cool man.Im a celebrity so its ok.

DonDadda59
04-09-2014, 11:10 PM
But I had a VIP pass given to me by my first wife...

Ex wife you say...

http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1364832425400026687.jpg

ZoPunde
04-09-2014, 11:14 PM
yall actually believe this shit

HoopsFanNumero1
04-09-2014, 11:14 PM
There is nothing surprising about this. It should surprise no one that Jordan is a disgusting human being. How anyone can root for him is beyond me. And yet, there are people that are willing to defend his dick size...

NBASTATMAN
04-09-2014, 11:16 PM

STATUTORY
04-09-2014, 11:19 PM
I'd bang your mom in front of you, sonny...you got a problem wit dat?
another miscreant chitown product? no wonder your city celebrates MJ

Mrofir
04-09-2014, 11:21 PM
So did OP allow it? I didn't see a straight answer

SamuraiSWISH
04-09-2014, 11:24 PM
Everyone celebrates Jordan ... Fukk outta here.

Hi shoes more popular than Kobe, and Bron's combined.

DonDadda59
04-09-2014, 11:27 PM
His shoes more popular than Kobe, and Bron's combined, multiplied 6 times over.

Fixed :pimp:

SamuraiSWISH
04-09-2014, 11:28 PM
Fixed :pimp:
My bad ... high AF

STATUTORY
04-09-2014, 11:50 PM
Everyone celebrates Jordan ... Fukk outta here.

Hi shoes more popular than Kobe, and Bron's combined.
comparing shoe sales?

y so figurative :confusedshrug: lets get literal and just measure their ***** brah

peak vs peak

ILLsmak
04-10-2014, 01:20 AM
That's not true. Only the immoral assholes would act that way. MJ would be the same asshole if he was poor. Look around many poor or middle class guys are jerks. If money affects someone's personality then they are a jerk to begin with.

lol ***** is *****. It's like you never had anything in your life if you don't know how to handle it. It's actually less alpha to **** a girl than it is to just let her wish she could **** you. Cuz if you **** a girl you are putting yourself on her level.

YAFEELME.

It's funny that dudes like MJ would covet someone's wife. Maybe he was just testing him cuz he was a fanboy.

I dunno, tho, it's crazy.

-Smak

Dro
04-10-2014, 09:38 AM
lol ***** is *****. It's like you never had anything in your life if you don't know how to handle it. It's actually less alpha to **** a girl than it is to just let her wish she could **** you. Cuz if you **** a girl you are putting yourself on her level.

YAFEELME.

It's funny that dudes like MJ would covet someone's wife. Maybe he was just testing him cuz he was a fanboy.

-Smak
Way too much game for these young hornballs....

TheMan
04-10-2014, 10:07 AM
Da fuq outta here, who are you to critisize? You're a fanboy of an arrogant douche who calls himself "King" and tells us to "Witness":facepalm If you don't think your boy is an asshole, look at the way he treats a kid trying to do his job in the YouTube link. How 'bout when he told us common folk that we still will go on with our shitty lives after he lost the Finals in 2011? Or when he had his security confiscate a video of him getting dunked on by some random HS kid? Yeah, he's such a classy guy that LeBron:facepalm

Fvcking hypocrite Bran Stans:oldlol:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HjXQCT47EAc

TheMan
04-10-2014, 10:20 AM
BTW, I'm a fan of Jordan the basketball player. I don't know him personally, he may or may not be an asshole but that's his private life. It doesn't affect me. I ain't so much a groupie of his that I need to know he's a saint in real life. I don't give a fuq. He's never been in jail so he ain't no criminal. If he's a dick, whatever, doesn't affect me at all. I care what he did while he played hoops on my favorite team, I could care less what he does outside of the basketball court.

If I want a role model of an examplery human being, I ain't gonna look into the NBA:oldlol:

Stupid kids:facepalm

Dro
04-10-2014, 10:22 AM
Da fuq outta here, who are you to critisize? You're a fanboy of an arrogant douche who calls himself "King" and tells us to "Witness":facepalm If you don't think your boy is an asshole, look at the way he treats a kid trying to do his job in the YouTube link. How 'bout when he told us common folk that we still will go on with our shitty lives after he lost the Finals in 2011? Or when he had his security confiscate a video of him getting dunked on by some random HS kid? Yeah, he's such a classy guy that LeBron:facepalm

Fvcking hypocrite Bran Stans:oldlol:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HjXQCT47EAc
:lebronamazed:

Random_Guy
04-10-2014, 10:41 AM
seriously id smash my hand into his face so hard that my hand broke. No im not trying to be a keyboard warrior and act tough, but that's the truth. Ill never be as rich and as famous as MJ, but I aint gonna be humiliated like that. **** no.

04-10-2014, 10:43 AM
Jordan fans are pathetic...

I could tolerate this hero fanboyism from teens but lmao his adult fan boys from the ghetto fist fighting and pushing each other over for those over priced shoes...$200 shoes which cost $5 to make in some sweat shop in China...:roll:

They're encouraging Jordan even more with all this worshipping nonsense

Dro
04-10-2014, 11:09 AM
Jordan fans are pathetic...

I could tolerate this hero fanboyism from teens but lmao his adult fan boys from the ghetto fist fighting and pushing each other over for those over priced shoes...$200 shoes which cost $5 to make in some sweat shop in China...:roll:

They're encouraging Jordan even more with all this worshipping nonsense
I agree with you but Jordan fans aren't the only ones wearing Jordan's so it makes no sense to narrow it down to them. The fact is that MOST people are blinded by brand names because they have no clue about what you just said...Most people who wear Jordan's probably aren't even into the NBA...

Marlo_Stanfield
04-10-2014, 11:20 AM
My bad ... high AF
typical Chicago

TheMan
04-10-2014, 11:28 AM
typical Chicago
Smoking weed, yes, only in Chicago:rolleyes:

Da fuq outta here you lame ass fakkit:oldlol:

AKA AAP 23
04-10-2014, 11:39 AM
Why are people worshiping someone who doesn't even know they exist in the first place? It's cool being a fan or simply that you enjoy watching a particular player play...but worshiping? Get that beta sh*t the f*** outta here.

The most extreme worshipers are definitely Kobe fans, no close second. They live their lives through him, only to negatively effect themselves in the real world making $8/hr with no light in the tunnel.

Burgz V2
04-10-2014, 11:48 AM
i hope no one in this thread is married or will get married

AlphaWolf24
04-10-2014, 12:20 PM
i hope no one in this thread is married or will get married

what does that have to do with anything:confusedshrug:

Most people who are married live sh!tty lives.....end up cheating....hate each other and get a divorce anyways.

Dro
04-10-2014, 12:23 PM
The most extreme worshipers are definitely Kobe fans, no close second. They live their lives through him, only to negatively effect themselves in the real world making $8/hr with no light in the tunnel.
Exactly. Look no further than 9erempiree....

Dro
04-10-2014, 01:44 PM

Most people who are married live sh!tty lives.....end up cheating....hate each other and get a divorce anyways.
This is true....

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-10-2014, 01:48 PM

Marriage is the dumbest sht ever. Two of my friends got married recent and i ask em why and they give such dumb reason:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: theres no point in marriage especially for a man its outdated and just a bunch of horsesht. All that money for wedding, ring, btches change so do us nikkas:oldlol: nothin guarantee aint no benefit aside from tax incentive das it everythin else just hokus pokus fairytales and bullsht to make u feel better for makin a dumb@zz choice. Both my parents are married BTW i wasnt raised in broken home this juss my thoughts after look it up marriage is dumb:facepalm

AlphaWolf24
04-10-2014, 01:51 PM
Marriage is the dumbest sht ever. Two of my friends got married recent and i ask em why and they give such dumb reason:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: theres no point in marriage especially for a man its outdated and just a bunch of horsesht. All that money for wedding, ring, btches change so do us nikkas:oldlol: nothin guarantee aint no benefit aside from tax incentive das it everythin else just hokus pokus fairytales and bullsht to make u feel better for makin a dumb@zz choice. Both my parents are married BTW i wasnt raised in broken home this juss my thoughts after look it up marriage is dumb:facepalm

You are a smart Kid.....:applause:

I expect great things from you...

Go on with yo Alpha...

Straight_Ballin
04-10-2014, 02:01 PM
jordan apostles :facepalm
Better to root for a has been than a never was like most 15 year olds on ish.

NumberSix
04-10-2014, 02:08 PM

YAFEELME.

-Smak
You're weird.

FPJ
04-10-2014, 03:37 PM
That explains why Kobe never asked and just did it in Colorado, he wanted to be better than Michael at something. :applause:

Dro
04-10-2014, 03:39 PM
That explains why Kobe never asked and just did it in Colorado, he wanted to be better than Michael at something. :applause:
:oldlol:

SexSymbol
04-10-2014, 03:43 PM

LOL j/k

WHat do you mean by "LOL j/k", you would swallow his *** out of your girl's ***** if he asked you to.

Derka
04-10-2014, 03:48 PM
I never got the athlete hero-worship thing. I loved me some Larry Bird growing up, but if I was married (which I am fairly confident I will never be) and he just straight up asked to f*ck my wife...I don't care if he was the main man on the '86 Celtics team that inspired me to pick up a basketball, Larry Legend would be on the receiving end of a Legendary stomp in the nuts.

Only kinda related...dude's got a hot wife, fo sho.

wakencdukest
04-10-2014, 05:49 PM

Don't ever get married. You gotta stay single and slay them hoes, plant that seed all over town. How you gonna raise them kids to be hard as f@ck when they got 2 parents breathing down their neck all the time? BTW, College is dumb too, only an uncle Tom goes to school when he don't have to.

AlphaWolf24
04-11-2014, 01:00 PM
Don't ever get married. You gotta stay single and slay them hoes, plant that seed all over town. How you gonna raise them kids to be hard as f@ck when they got 2 parents breathing down their neck all the time? BTW, College is dumb too, only an uncle Tom goes to school when he don't have to.

WTF?:oldlol:

how does any of that have to do with being married??

You can a be a responsible person, has nothing to do with being married.

Dro
04-11-2014, 01:03 PM
WTF?:oldlol:

how does any of that have to do with being married??

You can a be a responsible person, has nothing to do with being married.
Pretty sure he's being sarcastic...

AlphaWolf24
04-11-2014, 01:05 PM
Pretty sure he's being sarcastic...

I know...he's saying people who have sex outta wedlock are going to have a bunch of illegitimate kids....

and he's stereotyping the poster as a Thug who hates uncle toms.

Dro
04-11-2014, 01:07 PM
I know...he's saying people who have sex outta wedlock are going to have a bunch of illegitimate kids....

and he's stereotyping the poster as a Thug who hates uncle toms.
Nah, he's just mocking the other dude. I don't think he's trying to make any point,lol...

riseagainst
04-11-2014, 01:09 PM
lol @ Nic Ritchie. That guy's a tool...

AlphaWolf24
04-11-2014, 01:10 PM
Nah, he's just mocking the other dude. I don't think he's trying to make any point,lol...

yeah...He's mocking him because the other poster said he didn't want to get married.

- so he is being sarcastic saying..... " It's ok to have a bunch of illegitimate kids and not go to school"

- why is he assuming that?.....I don't know

Dro
04-11-2014, 02:00 PM
yeah...He's mocking him because the other poster said he didn't want to get married.

- so he is being sarcastic saying..... " It's ok to have a bunch of illegitimate kids and not go to school"

- why is he assuming that?.....I don't know
Ok, I gotcha....

Draz
04-11-2014, 04:57 PM
How great is our gawd