PDA

View Full Version : Fresh off of owning Tony Parker, Russell Westbrook owns Chris Paul.

russwest0
04-10-2014, 01:28 AM
He's doing a victory lap right now on his "Best PG in the league" tour. :rockon:

30/6/11 tonight and this is the boy on a minutes restriction. :lebronamazed: :lebronamazed: :lebronamazed: :kobe: :kobe: :kobe:

How great is our gawd GOATbrook? http://i.imgur.com/jGN8AKR.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/jGN8AKR.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/jGN8AKR.gif

Marlo_Stanfield
04-10-2014, 01:29 AM
certainly greater than Durref, thats for sure

Random_Guy
retarded op posts a retarded agenda thread
but Russ was unreal tonight

imdaman99
The most electrifying man in sports now that the Rock is making movies :rockon:

christian1923
:applause:

Al Thornton
04-10-2014, 01:30 AM
how is middle school?

PsychoBe
he's certainly better than me :(

Young X
He didn't "own" shit.

Angel Face
04-10-2014, 01:31 AM
In other news, Lebron got owned 2 nights in a row.

moe94
04-10-2014, 01:32 AM
how is middle school?

How's reality TV?

LONGTIME
04-10-2014, 01:32 AM
He's a bad man :pimp:

RoseCity07
04-10-2014, 01:34 AM
Cp3 doesn't sleep well the night before playing the Thunder. He just prays that Westbrook won't completely emasculate him. He doesn't want his wife to run into Westbrook's arms after the game. Dude is straight shook by the testosterone levels WestAlpha gives off while grabbing up all those offensive boards.

Natureland
04-10-2014, 01:34 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/content.newsok.com/newsok/images/blogs/misc/RWGIF1.gif

qrich
04-10-2014, 01:37 AM
:roll:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Well, minus the OP.

Bandito
This is what I like about Thunder fans. THey stan Russ as hard as Durant, they don't sell Durant's sidekick short. Respect!!!

Milbuck
The most electrifying man in sports now that the Rock is making movies :rockon:
When was the Rock in sports?

russwest0
04-10-2014, 01:38 AM
He didn't "own" shit.

who was the one skying for 3 huge rebounds over DeAndre "Bill Russell" Jordan and Blake "MVP Candidate" Griffin?

LONGTIME
04-10-2014, 01:40 AM

:biggums: He played for the Miami Hurricanes in college.

Milbuck
04-10-2014, 01:45 AM
:biggums: He played for the Miami Hurricanes in college.
My mistake.

Although I'm sure he was referring to the Rock being the most electrifying man in sports for his time in college football.

Marlo_Stanfield
This is what I like about Thunder fans. THey stan Russ as hard as Durant, they don't sell Durant's sidekick short. Respect!!!
you are so lame.
If LeBron had peak Westbrick as hi sidekick we would praise him too. westbroock is arguably just as good as Durant. they would look stupid to throw him under the bus. and yet they do it at any chance:facepalm

RoseCity07

At the very least The Rock was/is a professional bodybuilder. He trained very hard to get where he is today. Bodybuilding is a sport.

russwest0
04-10-2014, 01:50 AM
you are so lame.
If LeBron had peak Westbrick as hi sidekick we would praise him too. westbroock is arguably just as good as Durant. they would look stupid to throw him under the bus. and yet they do it at any chance:facepalm

Nah, the point is Durant played like shit tonight and we all called him out on it. Shit, not once did anyone even make the "It's on a back to back" excuse for him either.

LeBron plays like shit and suddenly Heat fans (or should I say, LeBron stans) start throwing everyone under the bus and all of a sudden his team is the equivalent of the "Miami Cavaliers."

There are honestly probably more Westbrook "stans" on here than Durant "stans" though. Although nearly everyone who fans the Thunder on here just seems like a legitimate Thunder fan with the exception of a few. Hopefully that doesn't change after OKC wins the title. A team that can truly say EARNED NOT GIVEN. :pimp:

DMAVS41
04-10-2014, 01:52 AM
this is why some, including me, are getting sick of hearing about how it's not expected for the Thunder to win the title this year.

I know WB has his flaws, but so does every player, and overall WB is a ****ing beast and good enough to win a big road game, playoffs included, even if Durant is off.

That is a luxury that not all star players had in their primes.

This Thunder team, if healthy, is absolutely good enough and should actually win it if Durant is as good as his fans say he is.

So if I'm going to listen to Durant is better than Kobe ever was...and I'm all for that actually...I want to see this dude go off in the playoffs and lead this team to a title.

And I'm all for it...if my Mavs don't make the playoffs...I'm pulling for the Thunder to win it. I've been defending them since the Harden trade and very little outside of the Mavs winning another one (obviously not happening) would make me happier.

LONGTIME
04-10-2014, 01:54 AM
http://media.fyre.co/9S2nmXygR6GwDqQTas2V_gtkyg4x-imgur.gif

russwest0
04-10-2014, 01:54 AM
this is why some, including me, are getting sick of hearing about how it's not expected for the Thunder to win the title this year.

I know WB has his flaws, but so does every player, and overall WB is a ****ing beast and good enough to win a big road game, playoffs included, even if Durant is off.

This Thunder team, if healthy, is absolutely good enough and should actually win it if Durant is as good as his fans say he is.

So if I'm going to listen to Durant is better than Kobe ever was...and I'm all for that actually...I want to see this dude go off in the playoffs and lead this team to a title.

If healthy OKC should absolutely be favored to win the title this year. They would have won it all last year if Westbrook didn't go down.

The only thing is, like we saw in this game vs the Clippers letting them back in it, Scott Brooks is a horrible coach so you can't really say you'd be surprised if OKC didn't win it either.

J Shuttlesworth
04-10-2014, 02:12 AM
Nah, the point is Durant played like shit tonight and we all called him out on it. Shit, not once did anyone even make the "It's on a back to back" excuse for him either.

LeBron plays like shit and suddenly Heat fans (or should I say, LeBron stans) start throwing everyone under the bus and all of a sudden his team is the equivalent of the "Miami Cavaliers."

There are honestly probably more Westbrook "stans" on here than Durant "stans" though. Although nearly everyone who fans the Thunder on here just seems like a legitimate Thunder fan with the exception of a few. Hopefully that doesn't change after OKC wins the title. A team that can truly say EARNED NOT GIVEN. :pimp:
lol the Miami Cavaliers thread tonight is after 36 pts or so from LeBron. He didn't really play like shit tonight, that's a straight lie.

russwest0
04-10-2014, 02:13 AM
lol the Miami Cavaliers thread tonight is after 36 pts or so from LeBron. He didn't really play like shit tonight, that's a straight lie.

Never said he played like shit tonight though he absolutely choked down the stretch. There was a "Miami Cavaliers" thread made just a few days ago as well. There is no level of patheticness LeBron stans will resort to just to protect their boy. Meanwhile Thunder fans don't give a shit and will call out Durant whenever he is deserving of it.

Same thing happened with MJ and Kobe. Their fans made no excuses for them. Maybe it's just further proof of how great Durant is that we don't expect him to fail or come up short in big moments, so we'll hold him accountable if he doesn't do so and don't feel the need to pre make excuses already expecting a bad outcome. Nor do we try to cover up his failures either.

DMAVS41
04-10-2014, 02:15 AM
If healthy OKC should absolutely be favored to win the title this year. They would have won it all last year if Westbrook didn't go down.

The only thing is, like we saw in this game vs the Clippers letting them back in it, Scott Brooks is a horrible coach so you can't really say you'd be surprised if OKC didn't win it either.

Agreed.

I've been screaming about Brooks being their weakness for years.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-10-2014, 02:15 AM
HE dusted CPs @zz tonight:applause: :applause: :applause:
West playoffs gon be so sick:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Natureland
04-10-2014, 02:16 AM
http://media.fyre.co/9S2nmXygR6GwDqQTas2V_gtkyg4x-imgur.gif
:bowdown:

J Shuttlesworth
04-10-2014, 02:16 AM
Never said he played like shit tonight though he absolutely choked down the stretch. There was a "Miami Cavaliers" thread made just a few days ago as well. There is no level of patheticness LeBron stans will resort to just to protect their boy. Meanwhile Thunder fans don't give a shit and will call out Durant whenever he is deserving.
lol he didn't choke down the stretch. He's literally the only reason his team was still in the game. And lol you're not exactly a good role model for a Thunder fan. Despite KD getting the most favored calls in the league, you still complain about the refs in EVERY game thread, whether OKC or Miami... and it's always in a way to suit your agenda. Never calling out bad calls against Miami, or badd calls that favor OKC. And i also remember some Thunder fans throwing Westbrook under the bus saying he was holding Durant back. I know that wasn't you, but don't act like Thunder fans don't have their scum. Half of them are bitter Kobe fans lol

Budadiiii
04-10-2014, 02:20 AM
He shows up in big games.

Dude is straight up unbelievable.

I could see him going down as the greatest player ever at the PG position, he's the real deal.

JT123
04-10-2014, 02:21 AM

:facepalm Enough with the horrible coach excuse. If Lebron can win with a video coordinator as his coach there is NO reason Durant can't win with Brooks. Championship or bust, that is the expectation for Durant. Deal with it.

russwest0
LeBron stans coming in here literally proving my point :oldlol:

J Shuttlesworth
He shows up in big games.

Dude is straight up unbelievable.

I could see him going down as the greatest player ever at the PG position, he's the real deal.
lol wut? I love Westbrook. Best PG in the league, but all time? Come on dude, your other troll posts have been of higher quality man. I actually had some respect for you

russwest0
04-10-2014, 02:24 AM
The funny thing about "JT123" is he seems like the type of guy who'd jump right from the LeBron to Durant bandwagon if OKC wins it all this year :lol

Budadiiii
04-10-2014, 02:26 AM
lol wut? I love Westbrook. Best PG in the league, but all time? Come on dude, your other troll posts have been of higher quality man. I actually had some respect for you
I think he'll wind up second to Magic.

Why are you so hateful towards me? No one is trolling. Jesus Christ dude.... grow up.

JT123
04-10-2014, 02:27 AM
The funny thing about "JT123" is he seems like the type of guy who'd jump right from the LeBron to Durant bandwagon if OKC wins it all this year :lol
Sorry, I don't root for Betas. :no: I prefer rooting for underdogs like Lebron, not pampered diva's who have Hall of Famers dropped in their lap.

Graviton
04-10-2014, 02:28 AM

And I'm all for it...if my Mavs don't make the playoffs...I'm pulling for the Thunder to win it. I've been defending them since the Harden trade and very little outside of the Mavs winning another one (obviously not happening) would make me happier.

You forget the most important part of winning, the coaching. Scott Brooks is so hilariously bad that no team will win with him. Even in today's game he pulls out the best players and waits until Clippers cut the lead to 4-5 points to put the guys back in. His rotations, plays and overall gameplan are nothing but average. He gets carried by his team, he doesn't carry them with his decisions like Pop.

You can't rely on that kind of coaching to win a championship, and that's why I see OKC losing to Spurs/Heat in the playoffs. Durant/Westbrook need to play like superstars for them to win, but if even one of them has an "average" game everything goes to shit. Brooks and Perkins are too heavy to carry to a ring. Just no gonna happen no matter how good Durant/Westbrook are.

J Shuttlesworth
04-10-2014, 02:32 AM
I think he'll wind up second to Magic.

Why are you so hateful towards me? No one is trolling. Jesus Christ dude.... grow up.
lol wtf? I was just messing with you... I can't tell if you're mad, or if it's a reverse troll :eek:

JT123
04-10-2014, 02:33 AM
You forget the most important part of winning, the coaching. Scott Brooks is so hilariously bad that no team will win with him. Even in today's game he pulls out the best players and waits until Clippers cut the lead to 4-5 points to put the guys back in. His rotations, plays and overall gameplan are nothing but average. He gets carried by his team, he doesn't carry them with his decisions like Pop.

You can't rely on that kind of coaching to win a championship, and that's why I see OKC losing to Spurs/Heat in the playoffs. Durant/Westbrook need to play like superstars for them to win, but if even one of them has an "average" game everything goes to shit. Brooks and Perkins are too heavy to carry to a ring. Just no gonna happen no matter how good Durant/Westbrook are.
More pathetic excuses. :sleeping Guess Durant isn't so valuable after all. His own stans don't even believe in him. :roll: :roll:

J Shuttlesworth
04-10-2014, 02:35 AM
More pathetic excuses. :sleeping Guess Durant isn't so valuable after all. His own stans don't even believe in him. :roll: :roll:
I still don't get why OKC fans keep trying to act like they don't have enough to win it all. They definitely do, and the regular season matchups w/ the Clips and Spurs show that. They have the talent. If LeBron got to the finals w/ Mike Brown, there's no reason KD shouldn't be able to do it with Brooks and his cast. I mean damn Heat aren't really favorites to win this year, but I still have faith they will win it all.

Graviton
04-10-2014, 02:37 AM
Was OKC supposed to win this year? I am pretty sure Heat/Spurs were the favorites after last year. You act like everyone EXPECTED OKC to WIN IT ALL.

Seems like you are insecure about Lebron's own chances after seeing how Miami is falling apart just before the playoffs. That thread bashing Bosh after the guy saved Lebron's legacy with that rebound in Game 6. :oldlol:

You need to change your tampon and calm down, stop trying to deflect the attention to OKC as if they are the favorites to win it all the eyes are on Lebron and Heat. Your jimmies are very rustled indeed.

JT123
04-10-2014, 02:42 AM
Was OKC supposed to win this year? I am pretty sure Heat/Spurs were the favorites after last year. You act like everyone EXPECTED OKC to WIN IT ALL.

Seems like you are insecure about Lebron's own chances after seeing how Miami is falling apart just before the playoffs. That thread bashing Bosh after the guy saved Lebron's legacy with that rebound in Game 6. :oldlol:

You need to change your tampon and calm down, stop trying to deflect the attention to OKC as if they are the favorites to win it all the eyes are on Lebron and Heat. Your jimmies are very rustled indeed.
Sorry, but when you win an MVP AND have a top 5 player as your sidekick you are expected to win it all, period. If I were Durant I would be ashamed to have you as my stan. Apparently the "MVP" can't win a title unless he has a Phil Jackson level coach. :oldlol:

DMAVS41
04-10-2014, 02:44 AM

I don't like Brooks, but I don't think he's as bad as you do.

I'll admit it's definitely a weakness though. We'll see what happens...

LONGTIME
04-10-2014, 02:44 AM
http://media.fyre.co/aJyzsGz9TJWWS2BHB8g6_ponDfYg1TtMjD5ymTZ0g_russhulk .gif

Graviton
04-10-2014, 02:51 AM
I don't like Brooks, but I don't think he's as bad as you do.

I'll admit it's definitely a weakness though. We'll see what happens...
I will tell you what happens, OKC will get a double digit lead vs a team in the playoffs, he will pull starters out. He will put them back in when it's a tie game, he will make sure Perkins is on the floor too. He will draw up an ISO play for Durant for a game winner, without any screens. Perkins will be left alone since he is so useful, Durant will get doubled then pass to someone for a last second shot that will miss because it was rushed. OKC lose. Rinse and repeat. :cheers:

DMAVS41
04-10-2014, 02:51 AM
Sorry, but when you win an MVP AND have a top 5 player as your sidekick you are expected to win it all, period. If I were Durant I would be ashamed to have you as my stan. Apparently the "MVP" can't win a title unless he has a Phil Jackson level coach. :oldlol:

I kind of have to agree with this here.

I see Durant fans saying he's better than Kobe and Dirk ever were...but then he's not expected to win the title this year?

I don't follow that. We hated on Kobe for losing in 08. Kobe's 08 team was not as good as this Thunder team...and the 08 Celtics are simply better than any team in the league currently.

We hated on Dirk for losing in 06 after upsetting an 06 Spurs team way better than any other team in the league right now...and Dirk had ****ing Avery Johnson as his coach.

I don't get these lowered expectations for a player as good as Durant.

I get the coaching thing and believe I know from experience with a much worse coach in Avery than Brooks, but still....

dunksby
04-10-2014, 02:52 AM
Best damn PG in the game and anyone who disagrees is just hating, we are gonna kick some serious ass in the postseason.

Graviton
04-10-2014, 02:53 AM
Who said I am a Durant stan you ****ing moron? Find one post where I "Stan" for Durant. Not everyone is a brainless player only dickrider like you, believe it or not there are some people here who like basketball and teams, SHOCKING right? :oldlol:

All Net
04-10-2014, 02:54 AM
If Westbrook plays like this then OKC wins it all imo

As all Durant would need to do is Match LeBron if they meet.

SCdac
04-10-2014, 02:56 AM
Westbrook is a beast (when he's on). His supposed selfishness is necessary for OKC to be true contenders.

PyrrhusX
04-10-2014, 03:18 AM

Unlike heat uhhh, i mean Lebran fans who love to **** on Wade and Bosh when their 'King' cant win games by himself.

GOATbrook gonna win that finals MVP this year :bowdown: Imagine if Rose had knees like Russ:cry: , the East would not be so boring.

KDthunderup
04-10-2014, 03:46 AM
The difference on this board is that there are Thunder fans who are obviously fans of KD and Lebron fans who are not fans of the Heat.

ninephive
04-10-2014, 08:35 AM
Why are fans so obnoxious BEFORE their teams win a title? I remember the same thing with Mavs fans before 2011. Now they're actually pretty cool.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-10-2014, 08:41 AM

shut the hell up you tard, scott brooks is more than ok for your stacked roster. he isnt responsible for Durants shit defense and Westbrook going full retard sometimes.
at least he plays the guys huge minutes and doest sit Durant for the first 6 minutes in the fourth unless that alien looking Mathafacker down in Miami:facepalm

Marlo_Stanfield
04-10-2014, 08:43 AM
Never said he played like shit tonight though he absolutely choked down the stretch. There was a "Miami Cavaliers" thread made just a few days ago as well. There is no level of patheticness LeBron stans will resort to just to protect their boy. Meanwhile Thunder fans don't give a shit and will call out Durant whenever he is deserving of it.

Same thing happened with MJ and Kobe. Their fans made no excuses for them. Maybe it's just further proof of how great Durant is that we don't expect him to fail or come up short in big moments, so we'll hold him accountable if he doesn't do so and don't feel the need to pre make excuses already expecting a bad outcome. Nor do we try to cover up his failures either.
Is that why LeBron beat the shit out of Durant even tho Durant had three future HOF teammates??
if Lebron choked yesterday, Durant suffocated against the Grizzlies last year:facepalm

joeyjoejoe
04-10-2014, 08:44 AM
Question is will westbrook cost Durant another ring by going 4/20 in the last game of the finals again

Uncle Drew
04-10-2014, 08:49 AM
B-b-b-but the Thunder are worse with Westbrook.

Bandito
04-10-2014, 09:27 AM
Sorry, I don't root for Betas. :no: I prefer rooting for underdogs like Lebron, not pampered diva's who have Hall of Famers dropped in their lap.
You just have described Lebron:biggums:

imdaman99
04-10-2014, 09:51 AM
Question is will westbrook cost Durant another ring by going 4/20 in the last game of the finals again
Try to post something else, the series was over by then. He could have gone 20/20 and it wouldn't have stopped Miami's role players from raining 3s. The question is will you still be a moron. My guess, yes of course.

Who does OKC play next? Wanna see Goatbrook owning more souls :rockon:

red1
04-10-2014, 09:58 AM
blessed be thy swagbrook

red1
04-10-2014, 10:01 AM
how dumb are you? if anything it was harden that cost westbrook and durant a title

joeyjoejoe
04-10-2014, 10:05 AM
Haha you guys are a crack up, yea sure going 4/20 is really gonna help your team win

red1
04-10-2014, 10:14 AM
Haha you guys are a crack up, yea sure going 4/20 is really gonna help your team win
Everybody has bad games. James harden had a bad SERIES. Not to mention several of those missed field goals were bail out shots. How about Scott brooks playing perkins too much vs small ball and putting them in the hole early what felt like every game. Explain exactly how the series is on westbrook.

veilside23
04-10-2014, 10:18 AM
ah ISH ... goatbrook now before they call him westbrick... kinda hard to be in russel's shoe i guess...

Graviton
04-10-2014, 10:22 AM
ah ISH ... goatbrook now before they call him westbrick... kinda hard to be in russel's shoe i guess...
Yin and Yang, Goatbrook giveth, Westbrick taketh. The balance must be preserved. Imagine if Russ was in Goatbrook mode EVERY game, the world is not ready for that. We must cherish miracles, not expect them on daily basis. :bowdown:

iznogood
04-10-2014, 10:25 AM
I was kind of expecting him to put Dragic on his list of recently owned PGs as well (as he usually does), but Dragic came out on top.

red1
04-10-2014, 10:29 AM
Yin and Yang, Goatbrook giveth, Westbrick taketh. The balance must be preserved. Imagine if Russ was in Goatbrook mode EVERY game, the world is not ready for that. We must cherish miracles, not expect them on daily basis. :bowdown:
Well said. There is a price for everything. To enjoy the beastmode dominance known as goatbrook one must also accept and embrace westbrick for they are one and the same

dabigbaws
04-10-2014, 10:32 AM
I was kind of expecting him to put Dragic on his list of recently owned PGs as well (as he usually does), but Dragic came out on top.

dragic has never outplayed westbrook

actually didnt he drop 36-9-9 this season on him

WWRWestbrookDo?
04-10-2014, 01:23 PM
Goatbrook is like the wolverine out there

Solefade
04-10-2014, 01:27 PM
GOATbrook..i love this *****..best PG in the NBA

Heavincent
04-10-2014, 01:30 PM
1. Curry
2. Westbrook