PDA

View Full Version : Cats have 40 wins

rufuspaul
04-10-2014, 10:02 AM
and are currently 6th in the East.

I can't believe I just typed that. Just 2 seasons ago we only won 7 games and our losses were one huge blowout after another. To top it off we got screwed by the draft lottery and couldn't seem to find a coach that could stay for more than a season.

Granted we've got a ways to go. I don't expect us to last past the first round of the playoffs but I think we'll be competitive and it will be good experience for the young guys. The future is bright and the present is pretty fun right now too.

absalom
04-11-2014, 11:14 PM
Bobcats lost, it is a winnable game considering that the celtics lost 9 straight. Oh well, they should sweep their remaining games and hope that the wizards lost theirs.

rufuspaul
04-14-2014, 08:55 AM
It's looking more and more like we'll be playing the Heat in the 1st round. :(

Quizno
04-17-2014, 06:07 PM
well, we got the heat. i'm gonna remain hopeful but maaaaannn that's a tough draw...

BrainDead
04-18-2014, 01:54 AM
well, we got the heat. i'm gonna remain hopeful but maaaaannn that's a tough draw...
First round exit.

DMV2
04-23-2014, 09:35 PM
They've played Miami very well in the first two games so far. Fought so hard but they won't get a win.

onewickedlady
04-24-2014, 12:21 AM
My view of the Cats and Miami is that the Cats are in school. Their playoff experience is almost non-existent. Even though the Cats will be out in round one, that's okay. They will be a much stronger team going forward for having had this experience.

And to be realistic, who but the Mavericks wouldn't be eliminated in round one.

BTW--I do expect that the Cats will win the home gave v Miami.y the Heat!!!

rufuspaul
04-27-2014, 08:31 AM
It was a fun time last night, for one quarter. :facepalm

onewickedlady
04-27-2014, 06:54 PM
It was a fun time last night, for one quarter. :facepalm

Seriously. What can we expect. The Heat are a superior team. If anything, our brief playoff appearance gives mgmt a good idea of what they need to do for next season to make us really competitive when we get into the first round of next season's playoffs. We were at a much higher level of play during the regular season than any season before so I can only see us going forward.

Wish that I could have been to a game this season.

onewickedlady
04-27-2014, 06:55 PM

Quiz--what have you been up to?

Quizno
04-28-2014, 04:38 PM
Quiz--what have you been up to?
hey OWL. not much, just finishing up college and working. watching lots of bobcats games and enjoying the improvement i've seen from the team, but not enough improvement to be competitive with the heat. maybe next year. how's life for you? have you visited cali recently or have you been in NC?

treadster
04-29-2014, 09:37 AM
So sad my first time watching bobcats in playoffs ends so fast, wish it could be longer :( .

treadster
04-29-2014, 09:42 AM
and Stephanie Ready is unsure about coming back to hornets next season :facepalm .
this day couldn't get any worse

onewickedlady
04-29-2014, 01:55 PM
So sad my first time watching bobcats in playoffs ends so fast, wish it could be longer :( .

Next year we will go deeper into the playoffs. I think that's virtually guaranteed, as much as anything can be!

onewickedlady
04-29-2014, 01:56 PM
and Stephanie Ready is unsure about coming back to hornets next season :facepalm .
this day couldn't get any worse

No Stephanie Ready? :facepalm