PDA

View Full Version : kevin mchale

Marlo_Stanfield
04-11-2014, 08:53 PM
mchale just benched lin for an entire half for ONE turnover, meanwhile Brewer scored 20 points in 12 minutes on harden and harden plays the entire game so far.
worst coach ever?:biggums: :biggums:

JellyBean
04-11-2014, 09:19 PM
I won't say worst, just an interesting move. I am just shocked that Corey Brewer is dropping 26 on the Rockets right now...Holy crap!! Where has this been all season? He should be a 20 points a night kind of guy. Instead we get 9-15 points a night. Come on now.

TMac&Luther
04-11-2014, 09:34 PM
mchale just benched lin for an entire half for ONE turnover, meanwhile Brewer scored 20 points in 12 minutes on harden and harden plays the entire game so far.
worst coach ever?:biggums: :biggums:

:rolleyes: And then Lin starts the second half and turns the ball over twice in the first two possessions.. misses two shots and sparks a 6-0 run.

Lin sucks, that's why McHale has zero confidence in him.

TMac&Luther
04-11-2014, 09:39 PM
What do you know.. another turnover by Lin.

JellyBean
04-11-2014, 09:55 PM
What do you know.. another turnover by Lin.

I am sure you will hold Harden to the same standard since he has 4 and Lin has 5 turnovers.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-11-2014, 10:00 PM
corey brewer now with 36, all on Haren
Haren running out of gas after an entire season of stat padding:roll: :roll: :roll:

TMac&Luther
04-11-2014, 10:02 PM
I am sure you will hold Harden to the same standard since he has 4 and Lin has 5 turnovers.

:rolleyes: Umm no.. WTF would I???

Seeing how Harden has played twice as many minutes, has 23 points and 8 assists.. Lin has 7 points, 1 damn assist and 5 turnovers. :biggums:

TMac&Luther
04-11-2014, 10:05 PM
corey brewer now with 36, all on Haren
Haren running out of gas after an entire season of stat padding:roll: :roll: :roll:

The only padding Lin ever gets to see are the ones you wear on your knees when you kneel down in front of him. slurp slurp slurp.

ABfor3
04-11-2014, 10:06 PM
Lin fckin sucks

Marlo_Stanfield
04-11-2014, 10:11 PM
damn harden soley responsible for Brewers 44 points:biggums:
harden rejected like a ultra scrub.
Lin tho:rant :rant

TMac&Luther
04-11-2014, 10:14 PM
damn harden soley responsible for Brewers 44 points:biggums:
harden rejected like a ultra scrub.
Lin tho:rant :rant

Brewer has not scored ALL 44 points on Harden. :roll: Damn your bias is ****ing ridiculous.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-11-2014, 10:14 PM
damn hardens stats are so worthless:roll: :roll: :roll:

Marlo_Stanfield
04-11-2014, 10:16 PM
lames retarden trying to give brewer a 50 point game:applause: :applause:
how unselfish he is:bowdown:

TMac&Luther
04-11-2014, 10:16 PM
Oh ****, Lin is back in.

TMac&Luther
04-11-2014, 10:20 PM
lames retarden trying to give brewer a 50 point game:applause: :applause:
how unselfish he is:bowdown:

:oldlol: So this is how lame you've gotten. you can't defend Lin's game or your Lingenda so now all you can do is attack other players. :roll:

Marlo_Stanfield
04-11-2014, 10:20 PM
Oh ****, Lin is back in.
4 points in a row:roll: :roll: :roll:
you madd??:applause:

04-11-2014, 10:21 PM
5 turnovers by Lin in this game

Marlo_Stanfield
04-11-2014, 10:22 PM
:oldlol: So this is how lame you've gotten. you can't defend Lin's game or your Lingenda so now all you can do is attack other players. :roll:
Lin, just like Dragic is way better than Harden and will own the rockets everytime when he has a new team

Marlo_Stanfield
04-11-2014, 10:23 PM
5 turnovers by Lin in this game
2,6 for the season..
mad?

Marlo_Stanfield
04-11-2014, 10:25 PM
harden choking the game away as he does everytime:roll: :roll:

TMac&Luther
04-11-2014, 10:32 PM
I mean really.. What is Lin good at?

Name what he's good at..

He's a shitty inconsistent shooter.. doesn't assist worth a shit

And can't finish at the rim for shit.

You slurp on this guy's balls so much.. tell us what he's so great at, the floor is yours. Please tell.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-11-2014, 10:33 PM
Kin singlehandedly owned the 4th quater.
clutch three:bowdown: :bowdown:

Mr Exlax
04-11-2014, 10:35 PM
45 post per day.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-11-2014, 10:36 PM
I mean really.. What is Lin good at?

Name what he's good at..

He's a shitty inconsistent shooter.. doesn't assist worth a shit

And can't finish at the rim for shit.

You slurp on this guy's balls so much.. tell us what he's so great at, the floor is yours. Please tell.
after lin tried to win the game, parsons, the overrated ultra scrub, just selfishly lost it:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

TMac&Luther
04-11-2014, 10:36 PM
Kin singlehandedly owned the 4th quater.
clutch three:bowdown: :bowdown:

.. "owned" :oldlol:

TMac&Luther
04-11-2014, 10:37 PM
after lin tried to win the game, parsons, the overrated ultra scrub, just selfishly lost it:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Can't answer the questions huh? Just stop posting troll.

imdaman99
04-11-2014, 10:42 PM
Lin shooting 3-10 with 5 turnovers :bowdown:

Trollsmasher
04-11-2014, 10:43 PM
Dieng:bowdown:

Marlo_Stanfield
04-11-2014, 10:45 PM
damn ultra choke by harden in the end. refused to pass it. most selfish player i have ever seen. single handedly lost the game. playing 44 minutes right before the playoffs:applause: :applause:

TMac&Luther
04-11-2014, 10:46 PM
Should've kept Lin on the bench. You can't have any offensive consistency when your PG plays as inconsistent and shoots as inconsistent as he does. Caanan could've logged a better line with the minutes he played tonight.

Patrick Beverly can not get healthy soon enough.

YouGotServed
04-12-2014, 12:23 AM
I didn't watch that game but, did I read that right? Brewer with 44 points? :biggums: I fee like throwing up.

Smook A.
04-12-2014, 12:36 AM
I didn't watch that game but, did I read that right? Brewer with 44 points? :biggums: I fee like throwing up.
Ended with 51

YouGotServed
04-12-2014, 12:39 AM
Ended with 51

:biggums: :roll: Houston wtf

Smook A.
04-12-2014, 12:42 AM
:biggums: :roll: Houston wtf
Harden made a clutch 3 to tie the game 110-110 with a few seconds left. Then the rookie Dieng made a game winner -_-

btw James Harden almost had a quadruple-double. 33 pts, 10 reb, 8 asts, 6 stls. We lost because of Jeremy Lin. 3/10 shooting and a million turnovers

YouGotServed
04-12-2014, 12:48 AM
Harden made a clutch 3 to tie the game 110-110 with a few seconds left. Then the rookie Dieng made a game winner -_-

btw James Harden almost had a quadruple-double. 33 pts, 10 reb, 8 asts, 6 stls. We lost because of Jeremy Lin. 3/10 shooting and a million turnovers

God Jeremy Lin f*cking sucks. I like the guy, I always root for the underdog. But Lin needs to be traded this off season. LOF will keep making excuses for the guy. "Lin is injured." "His coach sucks." "His coach is a racist and his teammates don't like him." Bottom line is, and I think everyone deep down knows this, Lin is not a good NBA player. Sure he can come off the bench for a few teams but that's where it ends. Our only hope this season is that Lin takes advantage of Portland's shitty bench.

So hopefully Lin excels in that category this year. I like the guy and I hope he finds a home somewhere else but Houston isn't for him. He's not good enough.

Smook A.
04-12-2014, 12:55 AM
God Jeremy Lin f*cking sucks. I like the guy, I always root for the underdog. But Lin needs to be traded this off season. LOF will keep making excuses for the guy. "Lin is injured." "His coach sucks." "His coach is a racist and his teammates don't like him." Bottom line is, and I think everyone deep down knows this, Lin is not a good NBA player. Sure he can come off the bench for a few teams but that's where it ends. Our only hope this season is that Lin takes advantage of Portland's shitty bench.

So hopefully Lin excels in that category this year. I like the guy and I hope he finds a home somewhere else but Houston isn't for him. He's not good enough.
Agree 100%. From the start I had a feeling that Jeremy Lin wasn't gonna be good for us. Always thought he was overhyped in NY. I'm so glad that McHale actually decided to start Beverley instead of Lin at the start of the season.

Really hope the team trades him in the offseason like you said. We won't have to worry about him turning the ball over every possession which is great. Another good thing about trading him is that Marlo_Stanfield will stop shit talking Houston. This dude will still be making excuses when Lin does bad on another team :oldlol:

UK2K
04-12-2014, 12:57 AM
Because Harden had 33/10/8/6

and

Lin had bench warmer numbers on 3-10 shooting

Thats why Harden plays and Lin sucks.

YouGotServed
04-12-2014, 01:01 AM
Agree 100%. From the start I had a feeling that Jeremy Lin wasn't gonna be good for us. Always thought he was overhyped in NY. I'm so glad that McHale actually decided to start Beverley instead of Lin at the start of the season.

Really hope the team trades him in the offseason like you said. We won't have to worry about him turning the ball over every possession which is great. Another good thing about trading him is that Marlo_Stanfield will stop shit talking Houston. This dude will still be making excuses when Lin does bad on another team :oldlol:

Morey was never a fan of Lin. He didn't want him. That was Alexander's call, dat revenue. I knew Lin was a one season wonder too and didn't want Houston to sign him. Oh well. Houston is stuck with him for now so I hope he has a good playoff run? :confusedshrug:

Marlo Stanfield sounds like he's 15. He's probably a good dude in real life, but his Lin stanning has gotten out of control. I just tune him out.

Smook A.
04-12-2014, 01:04 AM
Morey was never a fan of Lin. He didn't want him. That was Alexander's call, dat revenue. I knew Lin was a one season wonder too and didn't want Houston to sign him. Oh well. Houston is stuck with him for now so I hope he has a good playoff run? :confusedshrug:

Marlo Stanfield sounds like he's 15. He's probably a good dude in real life, but his Lin stanning has gotten out of control. I just tune him out.
I actually find his posts pretty funny. He says the most retarded shit

Smook A.
04-12-2014, 01:05 AM
Because Harden had 33/10/8/6

and

Lin had bench warmer numbers on 3-10 shooting

Thats why Harden plays and Lin sucks.
James Harden is a fuggin beast. So close to a quadruple-double... would've been awesome if he actually had one.

Random_Guy
04-12-2014, 03:04 AM
James Harden is a fuggin beast. So close to a quadruple-double... would've been awesome if he actually had one.
I admit I never liked harden, but you do know Corey scored 51 right? Yeah it wasn't all on harden but his defense is just terrible. I'm not a fan of Lin either, but IMO unless harden steps it up on the defensive end the rockets are going nowhere. As good of a scorer as he is, his defense really negate what he does on the offensive end.

Smook A.
04-12-2014, 03:06 AM
I admit I never liked harden, but you do know Corey scored 51 right? Yeah it wasn't all on harden but his defense is just terrible. I'm not a fan of Lin either, but IMO unless harden steps it up on the defensive end the rockets are going nowhere. As good of a scorer as he is, his defense really negate what he does on the offensive end.
Parsons guarded Corey Brewer for the majority of the game