PDA

View Full Version : Clippers appreaction thread

navy
04-12-2014, 06:12 PM
Not a clippers fan and they are definitely not going to win the championship, but I have to give credit to where credit is due. Best Clippers team ever, almost have the franchise record in wins. Embarrassing the current tragedy that is the Lakers. Which if they are are great as they claim should be back to form to battle the clippers and we can have real battles for LA.

Blake Griffin is living up to his number one pick. :applause:

J Shuttlesworth
04-12-2014, 06:13 PM
I've been seeing more people around SoCal wearing Clips jerseys too.

navy
04-12-2014, 06:17 PM
I've been seeing more people around SoCal wearing Clips jerseys too.
Lakers are an embarrassment and they live in the area. I dont have a problem with it. :lol

J Shuttlesworth
04-12-2014, 06:22 PM
Lakers are an embarrassment and they live in the area. I dont have a problem with it. :lol
#STAYD12

Young X
04-12-2014, 06:26 PM
:applause: Really hope they get to the finals.

LoneyROY7
04-12-2014, 06:28 PM
Not a clippers fan and they are definitely not going to win the championship, but I have to give credit to where credit is due. Best Clippers team ever, almost have the franchise record in wins. Embarrassing the current tragedy that is the Lakers. Which if they are are great as they claim should be back to form to battle the clippers and we can have real battles for LA.

Yeah, we'll see about that. Clips finally are fully healthy (Granger will be back to begin the playoffs) for the first time ALL year. The league has yet to see what this team can truly do.

Nikola_
04-12-2014, 06:31 PM
Just realized they had 56 win season in 2013, 54-29 now. They seem better nonetheless.

LONGTIME
04-12-2014, 06:32 PM

If they make it out of the West and Miami somehow doesn't make it out of the East they will.

LoneyROY7
04-12-2014, 06:34 PM
If they make it out of the West and Miami somehow doesn't make it out of the East they will.

Clippers match up well with Miami.

navy
04-12-2014, 06:34 PM
Just realized they had 56 win season in 2013, 54-29 now. They seem better nonetheless.
They are 56-24 this year.

navy
04-12-2014, 06:35 PM
Clippers match up well with Miami.
Not really....

KyleKong
04-12-2014, 06:36 PM
Don't see how people are saying the Clippers don't have a chance to win a title this year.

russwest0
04-12-2014, 06:36 PM
If they didn't flop so much, maybe more people would care.

Regardless this thread may have been a bit premature.

LoneyROY7
04-12-2014, 06:37 PM
Not really....

I know you're a Bran fan...but they do.

No one on the Heat can check Griffin or Paul.

navy
Don't see how people are saying the Clippers don't have a chance to win a title this year.
Spurs, OKC, Miami. Let's be honest. They have an uphill battle.

russwest0

Not a chance in hell they are beating all 3 of OKC/SA/MIA.

Golden State in the first round could even upset them.

dannywpt
04-12-2014, 06:38 PM
OP is a taggof

LoneyROY7
04-12-2014, 06:38 PM
If they didn't flop so much, maybe more people would care.

Regardless this thread may have been a bit premature.

HILARIOUS coming from ISH's #2 Durant stan.

russwest0
04-12-2014, 06:39 PM
OP is a taggof

He's just congratulating the Clips while he can since the playoffs are about to start. :oldlol:

navy
04-12-2014, 06:39 PM
I know you're a Bran fan...but they do.

They can shut down Chris Paul, they've done it many times. Griifin might be a problem, but I wouldnt bet on him in a seven game series over the Heat.

LONGTIME
04-12-2014, 06:43 PM

No one on the Clippers can check Lebron or a healthy Wade. Cuts both ways.

LoneyROY7
04-12-2014, 06:45 PM
They can shut down Chris Paul, they've done it many times. Griifin might be a problem, but I wouldnt bet on him in a seven game series over the Heat.

To your credit, Chris hasn't played very in his last few games against Miami...but I just don't see that trend continuing on the biggest stage in a 7 game series.

russwest0
04-12-2014, 06:45 PM
HILARIOUS coming from ISH's #2 Durant stan.

Huh? I'm speaking the truth. The Clippers are just a notch below the Rockets with how little people will care once they get eliminated in the playoffs.

Doc ain't got KG no more. Watching OKC vs LAC was hilarious. Anytime someone even remotely close to DeAndre Jordans height was about to dunk the ball he just got out of the way. And then at the end of the game he got repeatedly outrebounded by Westbrook.

Speaking of Durant tho, the guy played like ass and OKC still steamrolled flop city.

LoneyROY7
04-12-2014, 06:47 PM
No one on the Clippers can check Lebron or a healthy Wade. Cuts both ways.

Not many players can shut down LeBron anyways. :confusedshrug:

But I think Rivers can devise a solid plan to limit his effectiveness to a degree.

As far as Wade...meh, not really concerned until he proves that he's the old Wade again.

navy
04-12-2014, 06:47 PM
To your credit, Chris hasn't played very in his last few games against Miami...but I just don't see that trend continuing on the biggest stage in a 7 game series.
That Heat defense is no joke. Makes perimeter players shit the bed like no other. Joke of an interior doe. :facepalm

LoneyROY7
04-12-2014, 06:48 PM
Huh? I'm speaking the truth. The Clippers are just a notch below the Rockets with how little people will care once they get eliminated in the playoffs.

Doc ain't got KG no more. Watching OKC vs LAC was hilarious. Anytime someone even remotely close to DeAndre Jordans height was about to dunk the ball he just got out of the way. And then at the end of the game he got repeatedly outrebounded by Westbrook.

Speaking of Durant tho, the guy played like ass and OKC still steamrolled flop city.

Since when does a 1 point game with under a minute left equal steamroll? :facepalm

Season series was 2-2.

KyleKong
04-12-2014, 06:50 PM

1 point game, followed by a foul on Barnes where he didn't even touch Durant.

Yes, steamrolled.

:oldlol:

russwest0
04-12-2014, 06:51 PM
Lmao @ that trend with CP3 sucking vs the Heat "not continuing in the Finals" but Wade still has to prove himself.

Clippers fans :lol :facepalm

Will bump this thread in approximately one month.

LoneyROY7
04-12-2014, 06:52 PM
Lmao @ that trend with CP3 sucking vs the Heat "not continuing in the Finals" but Wade still has to prove himself.

Clippers fans :lol :facepalm

Will bump this thread in approximately one month.

I'll bump it before then when the Clips knock OKC out in the 2nd round.

And to your failure of a point...Wade has been in and out of the line-up all season, while Chris has been playing like a top 5 player. Quite the difference.

russwest0
04-12-2014, 06:52 PM
1 point game, followed by a foul on Barnes where he didn't even touch Durant.

Yes, steamrolled.

:oldlol:

Was a blowout basically the whole game and then Brooks plays Fisher/Butler/Perk and Clippers tried to make a run and got some lucky calls and hit lucky 3s but still never regained the lead.

EricGordon23
04-12-2014, 06:53 PM
Congrats to them I like there team lets see if cp3 and griffin actually show up this year.

None the less great season for them and I really liked Deandre jordans improvements this year.

LoneyROY7
04-12-2014, 06:55 PM
Was a blowout basically the whole game and then Brooks plays Fisher/Butler/Perk and Clippers tried to make a run and got some lucky calls and hit lucky 3s but still never regained the lead.

:roll:

OKC made lucky 3s and got lucky calls to build their lead in the first place.

russwest0
04-12-2014, 06:57 PM
And the only time the Clips beat close to full strength OKC was when Ibaka was dominating and OKC had a lead and then the ref ejected him for some BS they wont call in the postseason.

Clippers fans cocky when they should be happy if they even get out of the first round. :lol

LoneyROY7
04-12-2014, 07:00 PM
And the only time the Clips beat close to full strength OKC was when Ibaka was dominating and OKC had a lead and then the ref ejected him for some BS they wont call in the postseason.

Clippers fans cocky when they should be happy if they even get out of the first round. :lol

OKC's so amazing, that's why they advanced 1 full round further than the Clippers last year. :roll:

Same team that knocked out the Clippers knocked your team out.

Don't act like OKC is some giant...and before you say Westbrook was out, Blake was injured last postseason as well + he wasn't on the level he is now.

russwest0
04-12-2014, 07:01 PM
Is a Clippers fan really trying to taunt a fan of another team for his team only making it to the second round?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

LoneyROY7
04-12-2014, 07:03 PM
Is a Clippers fan really trying to taunt a fan of another team for his team only making it to the second round?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:roll:

What a fool. Gonna be hilarious when you disappear after OKC gets eliminated.

LONGTIME
04-12-2014, 07:04 PM
OKC's so amazing, that's why they advanced 1 full round further than the Clippers last year. :roll:

Same team that knocked out the Clippers knocked your team out.

Don't act like OKC is some giant...and before you say Westbrook was out, Blake was injured last postseason as well + he wasn't on the level he is now.

:biggums: Westbrook couldn't play at all, two completely different situations.

LoneyROY7
04-12-2014, 07:06 PM
:biggums: Westbrook couldn't play at all, two completely different situations.

And Blake was so hobbled he was getting subbed out for Kenyon Martin over half the game.

russwest0
04-12-2014, 07:38 PM
"Don't act like OKC is some giant."

Meanwhile they are closing in on 60 wins despite being without Westbrook and 2 starters for half of the season. :lol