PDA

View Full Version : Bulls 2014-15 Starting Line Up

ReturnofJPR
04-13-2014, 03:37 PM
PG: Derrick Rose
SG: Lance Stephenson (free agent/sign & trade/etc.)
SF: Jimmy Butler
PF: Taj Gibson
C: Joakim Noah

Key Bench Players:

PG: Kirk Hinrich
PF: Nikola Mirotic (23 year old Euro MVP)
SF: Mike Dunleavy

ReturnofJPR
04-13-2014, 03:38 PM
Think Tom Thibodeau would like that defense?

SHABBA
04-13-2014, 05:07 PM
I like Lance but I sincerely doubt he's the kind of player the Bulls would want. I'd go hard for Melo (if it's possible). A Thibs defence with him at the front would be amazing.

ReturnofJPR
04-13-2014, 05:11 PM
Gordon Hayward is most likely.

Boarder Patrol
04-13-2014, 05:12 PM
The fact that you don't want/have Augustin returning tells me a lot about how much you watch the Bulls.

Smook A.
04-13-2014, 05:13 PM
PG - Derrick Rose
SG - Jimmy Butler
SF - Carmelo Anthony
PF - Taj Gibson
C - Joakim Noah

Carmelo Anthony will go to the Bulls, imo. I don't think he'll stay in NY even though they got Phil Jackson. Melo needs a championship right now. He's almost 30 years old and he'd be STUPID to stay on a team thats gonna have a hard making the playoffs in the weak Eastern Conference. Chicago would be the perfect fit for him. If he goes there, I could see them being the #1 seed in the East next season but it really all depends on the health of Derrick Rose.

jalbert009
04-13-2014, 05:17 PM
PG - Derrick Rose
SG - Jimmy Butler
SF - Carmelo Anthony
PF - Taj Gibson
C - Joakim Noah

Carmelo Anthony will go to the Bulls, imo. I don't think he'll stay in NY even though they got Phil Jackson. Melo needs a championship right now. He's almost 30 years old and he'd be STUPID to stay on a team thats gonna have a hard making the playoffs in the weak Eastern Conference. Chicago would be the perfect fit for him. If he goes there, I could see them being the #1 seed in the East next season but it really all depends on the health of Derrick Rose.

Rose is done. Its amazing that the bulls are doing this well despite having a max contract player sit out the season and get the 3rd seed. If melo goes to the bulls i expect the bulls to build around melo and possibly trade rose if he doesnt adapt his game to a more pass first/shooter play style.

kamil
04-13-2014, 05:18 PM
The fact that you don't want/have Augustin returning tells me a lot about how much you watch the Bulls.

Boom, headshot.

ReturnofJPR
04-13-2014, 05:36 PM

He's just like Nate Robinson. Hate to see him go but he has played himself out of Chicago's price range.

Chicago will have no need for DJAugustin with Rose & Hinrich at the Point.

Black and White
04-13-2014, 05:42 PM
He's just like Nate Robinson. Hate to see him go but he has played himself out of Chicago's price range.

Chicago will have no need for DJAugustin with Rose & Hinrich at the Point.

:biggums:

Rose is not guaranteed to be the same player, I understand what you are saying about him being worth more now, but I believe the Bulls will keep him, he has been amazing for them.

fiddy
04-13-2014, 05:46 PM
Lance is not leaving indy......
He seems to have quite a big ego, i can seem him signing with a big market team

ReturnofJPR
04-13-2014, 05:57 PM
:biggums:

Rose is not guaranteed to be the same player, I understand what you are saying about him being worth more now, but I believe the Bulls will keep him, he has been amazing for them.

If Rose won't be 100 then, Chicago will do what they have done the past 2 seasons. Pick up a scrub PG nobody wants (see Augustin and Nate Rob) and turn him into a star once he hits Chicago's big stage.

But doubt him all you want, Rose will be back next season...he's the only person to win MVP except Bron in the last 5 years...

kamil
04-13-2014, 05:59 PM
If Rose won't be 100 then, Chicago will do what they have done the past 2 seasons. Pick up a scrub PG nobody wants (see Augustin and Nate Rob) and turn him into a star once he hits Chicago's big stage.

But doubt him all you want, Rose will be back next season...he's the only person to win MVP except Bron in the last 5 years...

There's so much wrong with your logic. Are you really a Bulls fan?

Black and White
04-13-2014, 06:00 PM

Sure he will be back, but I didnt say he wouldn't be back, I said we dont know if he will be the same player, you can't deny Augustin has really filled the role in Rose's absence well, as did Nate, he is always good security for Rose, he can allow him to rest during the RS and take pressure off him.

ReturnofJPR
04-13-2014, 06:09 PM
Sure he will be back, but I didnt say he wouldn't be back, I said we dont know if he will be the same player, you can't deny Augustin has really filled the role in Rose's absence well, as did Nate, he is always good security for Rose, he can allow him to rest during the RS and take pressure off him.

Absolutely, but I guarantee Augustin won't be back. It's like when Bear fans fell in love with Josh McCown...Chicago loves the underdog, back up, long shot, etc. There is just no room for DJ with Captain Kirk and Derrick Rose. There are only so many minutes.

Black and White
04-13-2014, 06:13 PM
Absolutely, but I guarantee Augustin won't be back. It's like when Bear fans fell in love with Josh McCown...Chicago loves the underdog, back up, long shot, etc. There is just no room for DJ with Captain Kirk and Derrick Rose. There are only so many minutes.

You have a point there but we will just have to agree to disagree, Augustin deserves to be on this roster.