9.1 pts
5.1 rebs
42% FG
29 mpg

Pacers signed this dude to a max deal.

That is all.

:applause:

EDIT:

The Pacers are paying him $15.5 million dollars.

^Thats the best part^

Trollsmasher
04-13-2014, 03:57 PM
Modern Wilt Chamberlain:applause:

J Shuttlesworth
04-13-2014, 03:57 PM
Hasn't PG been shooting 36% since Feb too?

WallIn
04-13-2014, 03:58 PM
smh

UK2K
04-13-2014, 03:58 PM
Hasn't PG been shooting 36% since Feb too?
39%

He's still averaging 20, 7, 4 over that span though.

HomieWeMajor
04-13-2014, 04:00 PM
Black Luc Longley with worse offense

game3524
04-13-2014, 04:01 PM
Damn.....:facepalm

Smook A.
04-13-2014, 04:02 PM
Roy Hibbert in April
7 ppg on 31%
1.5 rpg

Thunderfan86
04-13-2014, 04:03 PM
Better than our center :confusedshrug:

Rolando
04-13-2014, 04:03 PM
Just watching the Heat / Pacers game right now.... Hibbert either has knee issues or hip issues. Watching him run up and down the court, you can just see it.

He is physically a wreck IMHO.

Dro
04-13-2014, 04:04 PM
Pacers win today and the best thing his scorned lover can do is run to ish and make a thread about Roy Hibbert who played good defense today...How pathetic....

UK2K
04-13-2014, 04:05 PM
Just watching the Heat / Pacers game right now.... Hibbert either has knee issues or hip issues. Watching him run up and down the court, you can just see it.

He is physically a wreck IMHO.

Hes been slow since he played in college. Nothing new.

UK2K
04-13-2014, 04:06 PM
Pacers win today and the best thing his scorned lover can do is run to ish and make a thread about Roy Hibbert who played good defense today...How pathetic....

What does Hibbert's stats for the past 2 1/2 months have to do with a game today?

Is his defense worth the 0-9 shooting? Could he go 0-15 and his defense still be so awesome hes worth the 16 million you pay him?

Smook A.
04-13-2014, 04:07 PM
Let us bash him if we want. You can't do anything about it. He sucks and its funny

0-9 from the field today. Averaging 7/1.5 in the month of April

Dro
04-13-2014, 04:08 PM
Let us bash him. You can't do anything about it. He sucks and its funny
I made you guys a thread for that yet you guys need the attention of making threads about a guy who apparently is horrible...Yeah, thats not pathetic...:facepalm

Smook A.
04-13-2014, 04:10 PM
I made you guys a thread for that yet you guys need the attention of making threads about a guy who apparently is horrible...Yeah, thats not pathetic...:facepalm
Make a petition if you don't like it.

This is InsideHoops. Its where all fans of all teams gather to talk basketball. You're definitely gonna see people bashing a player here. Its what we do

UK2K
04-13-2014, 04:11 PM
No hes really good. His contract says so.

Worst contract in the league? Maybe Am are but hes been playing well lately.

SCdac
04-13-2014, 04:13 PM
People hate on Tiago Splitter's contract (8-10 mil a season) but he gives similar production in less minutes and is a decent passer inside the arch... stats since Feb 1:

22 mpg, 8 ppg, 6 rpg, 2 apg, 0.6 bpg, .50 FG%, .73 FT%

madmax
04-13-2014, 04:14 PM

:lol
anyway, dude is mad overrated...and the made up "verticality" BS from the refs make him look even more manufactured and pathetic than he really is

Smook A.
04-13-2014, 04:16 PM
People hate on Tiago Splitter's contract (8-10 mil a season) but he gives similar production in less minutes and is a decent passer inside the arch... stats since Feb 1:

And his PER 36 is 14 ppg and 10 rpg

Dro
04-13-2014, 04:17 PM
Make a petition if you don't like it.

This is InsideHoops. Its where all fans of all teams gather to talk basketball. You're definitely gonna see people bashing a player here. Its what we do
The same guy who gets mad at Millbuck for talking about Harden? yeah, you're not a hypocrite:facepalm

LAZERUSS
04-13-2014, 04:18 PM
0-9 from the field today, too.

Smook A.
04-13-2014, 04:18 PM
The same guy who gets mad at Millbuck for talking about Harden? yeah, you're not a hypocrite:facepalm
I dont do it anymore

Kblaze8855
04-13-2014, 04:19 PM
Hes an ok player who is tall and gets offensive rebounds on soft frontcourts. Thats about it. Sad that gets you a max deal these days but it is what it is.

He clearly isnt awful...but fact is Kwame at the top of his game wouldnt contribute THAT much less than Roy in a lot of games ive seen lately.

All Net
04-13-2014, 04:23 PM
Yet they still get top seed in the East.

Dro
04-13-2014, 04:24 PM
And defense still matters....

Smook A.
04-13-2014, 04:27 PM
5 rpg in 2014

Prometheus
04-13-2014, 04:28 PM

tears

Dro
04-13-2014, 04:30 PM
tears
Yah, I'm in the tears....team has the #1 seed and I'm supposed to be upset:confusedshrug: LoL @ anybody who doesn't deny that there's been 100 Roy Hibbert threads in the last 2 weeks but you guys aren't pathetic?:biggums:

Smook A.
04-13-2014, 04:35 PM
Yah, I'm in the tears....team has the #1 seed and I'm supposed to be upset:confusedshrug: LoL @ anybody who doesn't deny that there's been 100 Roy Hibbert threads in the last 2 weeks but you guys aren't pathetic?:biggums:
How many times are you gonna repeat this. You've said this more times than the number of Roy Hibbert threads created. You sound pathetic. You're lucky you don't have LeBron, Durant or even Harden on your team. Those 3 guys are the most hated on this forum.

WallIn
04-13-2014, 04:37 PM
http://www.ultraimg.com/images/cs5kQ.gif

Kblaze8855
04-13-2014, 04:38 PM

Of course it does. That doesnt mean that people arent going to point out generally awful performances from a guy making 15 million and being put in all star games.

Hes pretty much Mark Eaton if Eaton didnt rebound and blocked half the shots he did.

Which is fine....for someone considered a role player.

A little more is expected of a guy making 45 million over 3 years in a league that doesnt have many worthwhile centers to contend with.

You on here acting like people are sinning against the game to bring up that a 2 time all star with a max deal is putting up 9/5 and missing 60% of his shots while seemingly healthy. Talking about your hate on Hibbert topic as if the thousands of people here need to respect your decision to keep comments in one topic because they annoy you?

You know how much annoys me? I have the power to actually make people stop most of the time and I dont. Its not up to me what people talk about so long as they arent really causing problems. It sure isnt up to you either. People are going to make topics when 7'2'' big contract all star bigmen have 8/5 games on a regular basis.

Thats just something you have to accept or get off the internet.

Hibbert hate isnt nearly what it is for many. Dwight got more hate than this while playing better than Hibbert could dream.

DonDadda59
04-13-2014, 04:39 PM

Lucky for Roy he's playing in such a pathetic and weak era. Lots of guys getting grossly overpaid because of the lack of talent in the league, especially bigs.

UK2K
04-13-2014, 04:44 PM

You got the #1 seed in the D league

:banana:

Luckily theres always a 76ers or Magic or Celtics or Bucks or Hawks on the schedule to help you take nights off and still keep your seed.

UK2K
04-13-2014, 04:47 PM
Of course it does. That doesnt mean that people arent going to point out generally awful performances from a guy making 15 million and being put in all star games.

Hes pretty much Mark Eaton if Eaton didnt rebound and blocked half the shots he did.

A little more is expected of a guy making 45 million over 3 years in a league that doesnt have many worthwhile centers to contend with.

You on here acting like people are sinning against the game to bring up that a 2 time all star with a max deal is putting up 9/5 and missing 60% of his shots while seemingly healthy. Talking about your hate on Hibbert topic as if the thousands of people here need to respect your decision to keep comments in one topic because they annoy you?

You know how much annoys me? I have the power to actually make people stop most of the time and I dont. Its not up to me what people talk about so long as they arent really causing problems. It sure isnt up to you either. People are going to make topics when 7'2'' big contract all star bigmen have 8/5 games on a regular basis.

Hibbert hate isnt nearly what it is for many. Dwight got more hate than this while playing better than Hibbert could dream.
:bowdown:

sketchy
04-13-2014, 04:56 PM

At this point, with the way Roy is playing, I feel bad for once hating on Dwight.

BlackVVaves
04-13-2014, 05:08 PM

:eek:

He has a point though Dro. I agree, defense still matters. But, is his defense so earth shattering that it compensates for his lack of contribution to the other facets of the game?

Isn't a maxed contract star suppose to impact the game on a multitude of levels? Thus separating him from a role player, who at most has a couple of duties in terms of production and that's it?

Isn't a center who just plays defense and boxes out bigs so his teammates can secure the rebound essentially a role player...?

Serious question, no shade thrown at all. I actually like you as a poster and can't fault you for being a loyal fan defending your team, despite their well documented spiral. But, I do agree with Blaze that you can't blame the rest of us non-Pacer fans for ridiculing a player getting $15 million a year to do what a player getting $7 million a year does...

That lack of multi-dimensional production is going to hurt the Pacers moving forward when all their money is tied up in 4 players.

atljonesbro
04-13-2014, 05:18 PM
Roy Hibbert is nothing more than a role player at very best. That's 100% a fact.

ProfessorMurder
04-13-2014, 05:29 PM
Single-handedly ruined my fantasy team.

Smook A.
04-13-2014, 05:33 PM
LoL why'd you draft him in the first place? He's never ever been good.

Shoulda gotten Al Jefferson. He's giving me MAD fantasy points

Nuff Said
04-13-2014, 07:14 PM
:lol

chips93
04-13-2014, 07:50 PM

splitter is a pretty mediocre defensive player, while hibbert is one of the very best in the league

navy
04-13-2014, 07:53 PM
splitter is a pretty mediocre defensive player, while hibbert is one of the very best in the league
False. Splitter is good defensely, especially in the post. He just gets called for a lot of fouls because he doesn't get the vertically that Hibbert does.

Cant play for shit against Miami though.

Meticode
04-13-2014, 08:09 PM
9.1 pts
5.1 rebs
42% FG
29 mpg

That is all.

EDIT:

^Thats the best part^
Waiting until the playoffs are complete to make any judgement.

UK2K
04-13-2014, 08:10 PM
False. Splitter is good defensely, especially in the post. He just gets called for a lot of fouls because he doesn't get the vertically that Hibbert does.

Cant play for shit against Miami though.

Only Hibbert gets the verticality that Hibbert does.

Without it, Hibbert may as well be a bench player.

Bless Mathews
04-13-2014, 08:19 PM
Black Luc Longley with worse offense

B4llin
04-13-2014, 08:53 PM
Waiting until the playoffs are complete to make any judgement.

The rest of the team has to be a little mad it Roy. He is getting paid the most and does the least.

Dro
04-13-2014, 09:02 PM

Please, nobody HAS to respect sh*t I say, but don't act like I didn't wait until I saw seemingly hundreds of Hibbert threads to start saying anything. You really gonna sit here and act like I'm the one overreacting when I'm just reacting to THREAD after THREAD about Roy freaking Hibbert? Did I pm you and ask you to delete any Hibbert threads? No I haven't cause it aint that serious...Ain't nobody on here criticized him more than me so I don't really give that much of a f*ck or I wouldn't be clowning in half of them.

Sick of people acting like I'm so crazy to defend the guy when see tons of threads about him. He doesn't even warrant 2 threads, let alone 10-15:rolleyes:

And you're a mod, when you see people trollng about bullsh*t, you're supposed to delete them. If you don't have enough mods, hire me. Its not only the redundant Hibbert threads that I see with no new content, nothing but trolling and basically ignorant ass posts, it gets old just like all the other troll posts get old. As long as trolls are on this site, posters like me are going to say what I feel...Nobody has to respond to my comments and if they don't like them, they can simply ignore them. But I feel I'm always fair to both sides of the Hibbert debate, the Pacers debate, the PG debate. But with the Hibbert debate, its me vs. his legion of fans.....I mean scorned lovers. They expected so much because of their own lack of knowledge....I feel kinda bad for them...

UK2K
04-13-2014, 09:44 PM
Please, nobody HAS to respect sh*t I say, but don't act like I didn't wait until I saw seemingly hundreds of Hibbert threads to start saying anything. You really gonna sit here and act like I'm the one overreacting when I'm just reacting to THREAD after THREAD about Roy freaking Hibbert? Did I pm you and ask you to delete any Hibbert threads? No I haven't cause it aint that serious...Ain't nobody on here criticized him more than me so I don't really give that much of a f*ck or I wouldn't be clowning in half of them.

Sick of people acting like I'm so crazy to defend the guy when see tons of threads about him. He doesn't even warrant 2 threads, let alone 10-15:rolleyes:

And you're a mod, when you see people trollng about bullsh*t, you're supposed to delete them. If you don't have enough mods, hire me. Its not only the redundant Hibbert threads that I see with no new content, nothing but trolling and basically ignorant ass posts, it gets old just like all the other troll posts get old. As long as trolls are on this site, posters like me are going to say what I feel...Nobody has to respond to my comments and if they don't like them, they can simply ignore them. But I feel I'm always fair to both sides of the Hibbert debate, the Pacers debate, the PG debate. But with the Hibbert debate, its me vs. his legion of fans.....I mean scorned lovers. They expected so much because of their own lack of knowledge....I feel kinda bad for them...

He does though. He's a max contract player who happens to be useless (except for his defense, which even then, seems to be gifted to him). Since now he has a max deal, he's now on the Pacers until his contract expires, because nobody wants to pay for a useless Center when guys who rebound and play defense can be had for much less.

Honestly, he may be (because of his price and length) the worst contract in the league. There are some pretty bad ones out there, but most will expire in a year or two. Not his.

And if the Pacers cant re-sign Lance without gutting their roster, then Hibbert could quite possibly be one of the biggest mistakes in Pacers history. It's that bad. Their window for a championship is slim. They have this year, if they re-sign Lance, MAYBE next year, but after that...

West will be gone (he is the heart and soul of that team). Granger is already gone. Scola will be useless. You will have Lance (assuming he can be re-signed), PG, and a useless Center that you can't give away.

So yeah, it is worth 10-15 threads. The only team able to challenge the Heat (or whatever team Lebron lands on next year) will have essentially taken themselves out of the conversation while team Lebron and the Bulls (if they got Melo) would be getting much better. Not to mention the Magic, the Sixers with Nerlens, the Celtics with their top 5 pick, Rondo, Olynk, and a third year Sullinger. Everyone in the east will be much better next year.

So yes, Hibbert be the biggest reason for the downfall of the Pacers if he can't average more than 6 rebounds a game for a two month stretch.

TheCorporation
04-14-2014, 12:07 AM

:lol :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol

JimmyMcAdocious
04-29-2014, 12:54 AM
Has Dro been MIA during this series? I haven't seen him.

Droid101
04-29-2014, 12:56 AM
Has Dro been MIA during this series? I haven't seen him.
He (smartly) doesn't post in the game thread because all it is, is Hawk fans yelling "RIGGED RIGGED" the whole time, yet they're up 3-2. It's revolting.

JimmyMcAdocious
04-29-2014, 12:57 AM
Well Hawk fans are the second worst fan base on ISH behind the Rockets (trolls withstanding). Not surprising.

Still haven't seen the guy, tho.

AintNoSunshine
04-29-2014, 12:59 AM
What a giant piece of useless shiit, a waste of roster spot let alone max contract Lol but he can dominate the Heat Lol

BlackVVaves
04-29-2014, 01:00 AM
I would be interested to know Dro's thoughts on Hibbert several weeks later. He's been defending him since February, which is admirable, but....