PDA

View Full Version : If you don't want to face Brooklyn you are a b**** of the highest order

Bourne
04-13-2014, 07:13 PM
I cant stay people exhibiting what I call bitch-like behaviour. You would rather face the bobcats or wizards than destroy 'the team no team wants to face'? Go be a Red Sox fan or something you weak-willed spineless coward.

I hate weaklings.

SHABBA
04-13-2014, 07:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/FwASlsG.jpg

HomieWeMajor
04-13-2014, 07:17 PM
OP can you go back the John Cena avatar please. Jameer might get in trouble if his father catches him browsing ISH.

navy
04-13-2014, 07:18 PM
To be honest, list of teams I want the Heat to face:

Nets: Cocky players. Cocky fans.
Bulls: Same
Pacers: Heat Kryptonite.:oldlol:
OKC: Lebron needs to beat Durant in a head to head series
Spurs: Shut up Spurs fans about Game 6.

oarabbus
04-14-2014, 01:18 AM
I cant stay people exhibiting what I call bitch-like behaviour. You would rather face the bobcats or wizards than destroy 'the team no team wants to face'? Go be a Red Sox fan or something you weak-willed spineless coward.

I hate weaklings.

Real tough out there in the East :rolleyes:

Done_And_Done
04-14-2014, 01:30 AM
The Nets are comprised of hungry + highly skilled vets who are trying to top off their illustrious careers in victorious fashion. As a fan of an opposing team (mine being the Raps in this case) why wouldn't you have a preference for playing a lower seeded team?

It's common sense, no?

imdaman99
04-14-2014, 01:46 AM
To be honest, list of teams I want the Heat to face:

Nets: Cocky players. Cocky fans.
Bulls: Same
Pacers: Heat Kryptonite.:oldlol:
OKC: Lebron needs to beat Durant in a head to head series
Spurs: Shut up Spurs fans about Game 6.
What are you gonna do when the Heat face none of those teams? Another soft ring for Bran?

Wow, a whole 3peat *asterisk* :facepalm

ILLsmak
04-14-2014, 07:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/FwASlsG.jpg

haha

-Smak

Nets fan 93
04-14-2014, 02:20 PM
They'll give some teams problems but it all comes down to consistency

niko
04-14-2014, 02:33 PM
Two Things
1) OP is a bitch.
2) I think the overrating of Brooklyn is the media, not their fanbase. Net fans aren't thinking they are a contender, but the media at times is pushing that agenda. I don't see it.

ILLsmak
04-14-2014, 03:37 PM
Two Things
1) OP is a bitch.
2) I think the overrating of Brooklyn is the media, not their fanbase. Net fans aren't thinking they are a contender, but the media at times is pushing that agenda. I don't see it.

lol yea... I mean I'm not a Net's fan but every time I turn them on to see what's up, I turn them off. Plum is legit and their bench is good. Dudes like Livingston, too, but the guys they have who are actually supposed to be doing shit are too inconsistent to be a contender. I don't even know if they can contend for any 7 game series with anyone lol.

-Smak

niko
04-14-2014, 03:58 PM
I see problems with the way they play. People always say they are "playoff built" but i think that's more pre Lopez, than post. Right now they shoot tons of jumpers and don't rebound. That doesn't sound "playoff style" to me at all. It actually sounds like last year's Knicks. Plus IMO if you play Livingston in a series he'll be much less effective because you can drop off of him and zone because his jumper is ass.