PDA

View Full Version : So the Heat would make the ECF without Bron huh?

JT123
04-14-2014, 08:42 PM
:roll: :roll: Getting their shit pushed in by the Wizards right now! This is what the Heat would look like every night if they didn't have Lebron. Sad really. :(

imdaman99
04-14-2014, 08:43 PM
Remember when Bran had to team up with another superstar and a star to get past the Celtics?

Rose'sACL
04-14-2014, 08:48 PM
Remember when Bran had to team up with another superstar and a star to get past the Celtics?
remember when boston had to get big 3 knowing that a superstar on a shit team named cavs would not let them get out of east if they didn't have a super stacked team?
They even got taken to game 7 against cavs even after teaming up.

asdf1990
04-14-2014, 08:49 PM

remember when the knicks made the ecf or finals? cuz i cant

JT123
remember when boston had to get big 3 knowing that a superstar on a shit team named cavs would not let them get out of east if they didn't have a super stacked team?
Ethered.

tmacattack33

And in 2012, that star was injured and the Heat had no other big man besides Haslem with any skill whatsoever.

Lebron filled in the rebounding gap, while scoring and assisting at his usual legendary level, and the Heat were able to win anyway. :rockon:

imdaman99
3 players colluding in their prime to form a superteam
vs
3 players getting traded to a team way past their prime

do the math

TheMarkMadsen
04-14-2014, 08:50 PM
Remember when Bron wanted us to check his stats on Wednesday and then was getting blown out by the Wizards after 10 minutes

lebron06
04-14-2014, 08:52 PM
Most stacked team in the nba :applause: :applause:

imdaman99
They did in 2000. I dont blame you for not remembering, since you weren't even born :cheers:

Guess who they beat along the way, it was the Miami Heat. Once again, I don't blame you for not remembering since you were not a fan of them till 2011. Have a nice day!

fpliii
vs

do the math
To be fair, they were still at the tail ends of their primes. The injury to KG in their second year together ended his though, so they only got one healthy run.

JT123
04-14-2014, 08:53 PM
vs

do the math
Way past their prime, yet they are all still playing 7 years later. :lol Dat low basketball iq doe.

imdaman99
04-14-2014, 08:53 PM
And in 2012, that star was injured and the Heat had no other big man besides Haslem with any skill whatsoever.

Lebron filled in the rebounding gap, while scoring and assisting at his usual legendary level, and the Heat were able to win anyway. :rockon:
By 2012, the Celtics were old and done man. Lets be real. The Heat dicked around and let that series go 7 when it should have gone 6 max. Bran had a great game 6 :cheers:

tmacattack33
04-14-2014, 08:58 PM
By 2012, the Celtics were old and done man. Lets be real. The Heat dicked around and let that series go 7 when it should have gone 6 max. Bran had a great game 6 :cheers:

And by 2012, Wade was past his prime as well and was hurt throughout the year.

And no, Lebron didn't have a great game 6. Lebron had a great game 7. Calling his game 6 "great" is an insult to it. It was one of the best playoff performances of all time.

HoopsFanNumero1
I don't think they'd make the ECF without Lebron unless the role players are hitting their shots. They've been pretty inconsistent this year so you can't really rely on them either.

Rose'sACL
vs

do the math
when did that happen? they were free agents and wanted to give a small market team like miami a chance to have a three-peat. All 3 are really great guys for not going to chicago/lakers/celtics. I wish more stars went to small market teams instead of giving lakers and celtics easy titles. I wish wade was fully healthy since 2012 so i could see even more tears from big market team fans like you.
Also, are we forgetting that mchale bleeds green ?

Milbuck
04-14-2014, 08:59 PM
Let's just ignore the fact that Bosh isn't playing either, and Wade is clearly not himself.

And that the Heat, with Lebron, were at one point getting dismantled by the ****ing Sixers.

TheNaturalWR
04-14-2014, 09:04 PM
Let's just ignore the fact that Bosh isn't playing either, and Wade is clearly not himself.

And that the Heat, with Lebron, were at one point getting dismantled by the ****ing Sixers.

and Wade barely played.....

JT123
04-14-2014, 09:05 PM

Yes, I'm sure Bosh would have made a huge difference tonight with his 12 points and 4 rebounds. :oldlol: And when is Wade ever himself? At this point Wade is what he is, old and declining rapidly. At least Lebron was able to get the Heat back in the game, and the Sixers were actually trying at that point of the season.

LilEddyCurry
04-14-2014, 09:21 PM
Spo, please play James Jones and B-Easy over old man Battier and old man Lewis...

sd3035
04-14-2014, 09:24 PM
JT got his shit pushed in in this thread :lol

TheMarkMadsen
04-14-2014, 09:27 PM
Yes, I'm sure Bosh would have made a huge difference tonight with his 12 points and 4 rebounds. :oldlol: And when is Wade ever himself? At this point Wade is what he is, old and declining rapidly. At least Lebron was able to get the Heat back in the game, and the Sixers were actually trying at that point of the season.

Bosh averages 16/7 with a steal and block per game..

blatantly lying :facepalm

livinglegend
04-14-2014, 09:28 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

FLDFSU
04-14-2014, 09:29 PM

You mean the Celtics that featured 3 HOFers, an all-star PG, and an HOF Head Coach?

Yes, I do.

JT123
04-14-2014, 09:30 PM
Bosh averages 16/7 with a steal and block per game..

blatantly lying :facepalm
I was stating Bosh's averages during the month of April.

FLDFSU
04-14-2014, 09:34 PM
To be fair, they were still at the tail ends of their primes. The injury to KG in their second year together ended his though, so they only got one healthy run.

The Boston Celtics would have gone to 5 straight Finals had it not been for KG injury and the formation of the Heat big 3.

They were running through the ECF, and even took the Heat to 7 games in the 5th year of the Boston Big 3...

They got 4/5 years healthy run.

TheMarkMadsen
04-14-2014, 09:35 PM
I was stating Bosh's averages during the month of April.

his averages in April are 14 & 5

fpliii
04-14-2014, 09:38 PM
The Boston Celtics would have gone to 5 straight Finals had it not been for KG injury and the formation of the Heat big 3.

They were running through the ECF, and even took the Heat to 7 games in the 5th year of the Boston Big 3...

They got 4/5 years healthy run.
KG's one of my favorite players (was afraid he'd knock us out that year when Cassell got hurt), and you don't wanna wish for injuries but...chances are if he doesn't go down, Boston probably threepeats and we don't win in 09/10 (you can mention Bynum being hurt and missing time, but with a healthy KG, Boston comes out ahead IMO), so I'm fine with how things worked out.

FLDFSU
04-14-2014, 09:46 PM
KG's one of my favorite players (was afraid he'd knock us out that year when Cassell got hurt), and you don't wanna wish for injuries but...chances are if he doesn't go down, Boston probably threepeats and we don't win in 09/10 (you can mention Bynum being hurt and missing time, but with a healthy KG, Boston comes out ahead IMO), so I'm fine with how things worked out.

I agree. I was just commenting on the notion that it is some crime that Lebron could not beat a team full of HOFers and Allstars with the team Cleveland had.

And come to think of it...KG, Perkins, Rondo, and Pierce are all still starters in the league...and Allen, is the first bench player off the Heat...

Can anyone even tell me who on that Cleveland team (besides Lebron) is even in the league?

My god, you wanna talk about being unfair...even "old" Boston is still starting, and their coach was good enough to be traded, meanwhile Lebron's former teammate in Cleveland is not even in the league.

Anyone who thinks Cleveland vs Boston was a fair fight is on crack.

Droid101
04-14-2014, 09:46 PM
JT got his shit pushed in in this thread :lol
Like anything else ever happens to that moron.

Milbuck
04-14-2014, 09:50 PM
They lost by 21 to a playoff team without their current 2 best players. If they got torched by 30-40 against the ****ing Sixers, this retarded thread might have been warranted. Too bad that isn't the case.

Take Durant and Westbrook off the Thunder and I'm sure they'd get blown out by a few playoff teams. Same for the Clippers minus CP3 and Blake. Or the Blazers minus Lillard and Aldridge.

I don't care what bullshit agenda you're trying to push, you're wrong.

PsychoBe
04-14-2014, 09:54 PM
they beat the trailblazers without bran :facepalm

FLDFSU
04-14-2014, 09:54 PM
They lost by 21 to a playoff team without their current 2 best players. If they got torched by 30-40 against the ****ing Sixers, this retarded thread might have been warranted. Too bad that isn't the case.

Take Durant and Westbrook off the Thunder and I'm sure they'd get blown out by a few playoff teams. Same for the Clippers minus CP3 and Blake. Or the Blazers minus Lillard and Aldridge.

I don't care what bullshit agenda you're trying to push, you're wrong.

The Heat are the most stacked team in NBA History relative to competition per ISH posters.

Taking one or two players off that "historically" stacked team should not lead to a blow out by the Wizards. Especially when the Wizard's sole all-star goes 2-7 for 4 points....

STACKED!

PsychoBe
04-14-2014, 09:55 PM
The Heat are the most stacked team in NBA History relative to competition per ISH posters.

Taking one or two players off that "historically" stacked team should not lead to a blow out by the Wizards.

they beat the trailblazers without him :facepalm

sd3035
04-14-2014, 09:58 PM

Taking one or two players off that "historically" stacked team should not lead to a blow out by the Wizards. Especially when the Wizard's sole all-star goes 2-7 for 4 points....

STACKED!

Heat were obviously trying to lose that game, good strategy too

FLDFSU
04-14-2014, 10:03 PM
they beat the trailblazers without him :facepalm

So the most "historically stacked team in NBA history" can only manage a one point victory vs. Portland?

Surely the most stacked team in NBA history can muster a better effort than needing a three with .5 seconds to win a game vs. Portland.

STACKED!

Milbuck
04-14-2014, 10:16 PM
So the most "historically stacked team in NBA history" can only manage a one point victory vs. Portland?

Surely the most stacked team in NBA history can muster a better effort than needing a three with .5 seconds to win a game vs. Portland.

STACKED!
1) Stop bringing up that "stacked" argument that trolls and idiots bring up. No one objective considers this banged up, older Miami squad the most stacked team ever. But by constantly bringing it up, you look foolish, trying to suggest that this supporting cast sucks.

2) Portland is a ****ing 5th seed in one of the strongest conferences of all time, and if they were in the East, they would literally be 1 game in the loss column behind Miami. And yet Miami beat them without Lebron. And at the time the Lebron-less Heat beat them, Portland was one of the hottest teams in the league with a 24-5 record - a 68 win pace.

Keep trying though.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-14-2014, 10:21 PM
Miami is 100% garbage at this point.
if lebron threepeats he has won three in a row as the clear cut underdog.
he would automatically become the GOAT:bowdown: :bowdown:

TheMarkMadsen
04-14-2014, 10:21 PM

STACKED!

Without Lebron and Birdman the HEAT beat a team who had the best record in the league at the time on that team's home court despite the fact that not only were the HEAT missing 2 of their most important players but also Wade put up 16 points on 20 shots and Ray shot 36%

livinglegend
04-14-2014, 10:36 PM
Without Lebron and Birdman the HEAT beat a team who had the best record in the league at the time on that team's home court despite the fact that not only were the HEAT missing 2 of their most important players but also Wade put up 16 points on 20 shots and Ray shot 36%

Stacked teams show up for more than 1 game. They are consistent. Yeah they beat the Blazers, but they also lost to one of the worst teams in the league in Celtics and they got trashed by the Wizards tonight.

2>1

FLDFSU
04-14-2014, 10:37 PM
1) Stop bringing up that "stacked" argument that trolls and idiots bring up. No one objective considers this banged up, older Miami squad the most stacked team ever. But by constantly bringing it up, you look foolish, trying to suggest that this supporting cast sucks.

2) Portland is a ****ing 5th seed in one of the strongest conferences of all time, and if they were in the East, they would literally be 1 game in the loss column behind Miami. And yet Miami beat them without Lebron. And at the time the Lebron-less Heat beat them, Portland was one of the hottest teams in the league with a 24-5 record - a 68 win pace.

Keep trying though.

Why do we want to give the "most stacked team in NBA history relative to competition" a cookie for beating a "hot" Portland team by one point because they were only down Lebron?

Shouldn't a "historically" great team-relative to their competition-be able to a non-championship like Portland, and not need a late three (.5 seconds) to do so?

Also, why did this "historically" great team lose by 20+ points being down only 2 men, and the other teams sole all-star only taking 7 shots and making only 2 of them for 4 points.

Hey, not my words, I didn't call them "historically staked" that was ISH.

Shame on me for expecting a "historically" great team like Miami to not ever lose by 20+ points to a team like Washington.

navy
04-14-2014, 10:38 PM
Old Wade is still better than Bosh...

livinglegend
04-14-2014, 10:39 PM
Old Wade is still better than Bosh...

Yeah, especially when there is a big apple struck in Bosh s ******

FLDFSU
04-14-2014, 10:44 PM
Why is "the most stacked team in NBA history-relative to competition" last in the NBA in rebounding?

JT123
04-14-2014, 10:44 PM
Why do we want to give the "most stacked team in NBA history relative to competition" a cookie for beating a "hot" Portland team by one point because they were only down Lebron?

Shouldn't a "historically" great team-relative to their competition-be able to a non-championship like Portland, and not need a late three (.5 seconds) to do so?

Also, why did this "historically" great team lose by 20+ points being down only 2 men, and the other teams sole all-star only taking 7 shots and making only 2 of them for 4 points.

Hey, not my words, I didn't call them "historically staked" that was ISH.

Shame on me for expecting a "historically" great team like Miami to not ever lose by 20+ points to a team like Washington.
That ownage. :applause:

livinglegend
04-14-2014, 10:46 PM
Why is "the most stacked team in NBA history-relative to competition" last in the NBA in rebounding?

Because they are not stacked

JT123
04-14-2014, 10:50 PM
Good question. Also, why does one player lead them in every significant statistic? Shouldn't a historically stacked squad have a different player leading the team in every stat? :wtf:

secund2nun
04-14-2014, 10:51 PM
The heat would be garbage without Lebron...they have a garbage coach, a old injured Wade, a overrated sissy Bosh, no center, and no bench.

FLDFSU
04-14-2014, 10:52 PM

Can't be...ISH told me, no, told us all that Miami was the most stacked team of all time. And not just last year...this year...ISH said THIS Miami team was the most stacked team of all time too...

Have we been lied to?

:coleman:

FLDFSU
04-14-2014, 10:57 PM
Good question. Also, why does one player lead them in every significant statistic? Shouldn't a historically stacked squad have a different player leading the team in every stat? :wtf:

This was my next question. Is that player God? Or does this mean that perhaps that "historically" great team may not be quite as "historically" great as we have be led to believe? :eek:

20Four
04-14-2014, 10:58 PM
:roll: :roll: what a fvcking idiot

http://i.minus.com/i1jFieP7zgMqn.png