PDA

View Full Version : future of mike d'antoni

Sharmer
04-14-2014, 09:42 PM
Looks like he will be departing from the Lakers.

I remember how close he came in Phoenix and think his style of play is entertaining, I don't see him getting another role as head NBA coach.

:cheers:

sammichoffate
04-14-2014, 09:44 PM
Looks like he will be departing from the Lakers.

I remember how close he came in Phoenix and think his style of play is entertaining, I don't see him getting another role as head NBA coach.

:cheers:Heard he might go to a university to coach

Done_And_Done
04-14-2014, 09:46 PM
Heard he might go to a university to coach

As did I.

I honestly think his run and gun framework could excell in the NCAA. He might be better suited down there anyway...

sammichoffate
04-14-2014, 09:47 PM
As did I.

I honestly think his run and gun framework could excell in the NCAA. He might be better suited down there anyway...^this

Sharmer
04-14-2014, 09:47 PM
Heard he might go to a university to coach

I think he already squashed that rumor.

sammichoffate
04-14-2014, 09:49 PM
I think he already squashed that rumor.What NBA team would want him? Is anyone going to keep tanking like this next year? :lol

ABfor3
04-14-2014, 09:50 PM
I heard YMCA is looking for coaches..

Done_And_Done
04-14-2014, 09:52 PM
I heard YMCA is looking for coaches..

Sad lol

Demoted to the rec league

Sharmer
04-14-2014, 09:53 PM
What NBA team would want him? Is anyone going to keep tanking like this next year? :lol

He's NBA will be over, maybe heading back to Europe. But I don't see him coaching college.

ABfor3
04-14-2014, 09:53 PM
Sad lol

Demoted to the records league
hey, at least he can abuse his run n gun style offense. :lol

fpliii
04-14-2014, 09:55 PM
Holy shit, didn't see this thread. :lol

Totally copied it, sorry OP.

TheMarkMadsen
04-14-2014, 09:58 PM
I really hope he is gone..**** that hard headed sone of a bitch

this mother ****er would have asked Shaq to play around 3pt line

"oh hey I'm Mike Dan ****ing Toni, lets trade for Dwight and shoot some ****ing 3's"

http://www.campuscircle.com/Sports/images/111521.jpg

Sharmer
04-15-2014, 03:49 AM
If the league was filled with half court defensive coaches it would be boring as, we all need a little bit of run and gun.

Cold soul
04-15-2014, 03:59 AM
As did I.

I honestly think his run and gun framework could excell in the NCAA. He might be better suited down there anyway...

MDA has no business being a NBA head coach any longer. The NCAA game might be his true calling.

Sharmer
04-15-2014, 04:06 AM
MDA has no business being a NBA head coach any longer. The NCAA game might be his true calling.

well he would have won it all in Phoenix if the Spurs didn't have it rigged but that's another story, he didn't have the players or the rosters to buy into the system in NY or LA.

its all going to be history now, but he still have a winning record overall and he's been pretty good at developing players, albeit ones that fit into the system.

VIntageNOvel
04-15-2014, 06:37 AM
this fakkit totally ruined our tank,

he keep swaggy p in the game scoring 41 points :facepalm

Euroleague
04-15-2014, 01:42 PM
Mid level teams in Spanish League and Italian League often like to play his style of basketball. Not generally top level teams though.

But he could probably get something like $1 million to $1.6 million salary from some mid level team in one of those leagues.

I don't think any of the Spanish or Italian teams that are in a higher level would want him though.

But then again Baskonia might be a possibility. They like to play his style. That's a Spanish team that plays in Euroleague. It's a very mediocre Euroleague team at best. But still they might be interested.

They play zero defense and all they do is look to score, run pick and roll and, shoot 3s.

He could probably get like $3 million to $3.6 million salary from a team like that.

I don't really see any big European teams being interested in his style.

Sharmer
04-15-2014, 07:28 PM
Mid level teams in Spanish League and Italian League often like to play his style of basketball. Not generally top level teams though.

But he could probably get something like $1 million to $1.6 million salary from some mid level team in one of those leagues.

I don't think any of the Spanish or Italian teams that are in a higher level would want him though.

But then again Baskonia might be a possibility. They like to play his style. That's a Spanish team that plays in Euroleague. It's a very mediocre Euroleague team at best. But still they might be interested.

They play zero defense and all they do is look to score, run pick and roll and, shoot 3s.

He could probably get like $3 million to $3.6 million salary from a team like that.

I don't really see any big European teams being interested in his style.

That's still pretty good money.

kamil
04-15-2014, 09:38 PM
I heard he's got a 1 year contract for advertising with the popular potato chip maker 'Pringles'