PDA

View Full Version : MJ never lost more then 3 games in a row

Boston C's
04-14-2014, 10:07 PM
from 1990 til his second retirement in 1998

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/That-Michael-Jordan-fellow-was-a-pretty-good-bas?urn=nba,220329

andgar923
04-14-2014, 10:25 PM
GOAT fenna GOAT

ABfor3
04-14-2014, 10:28 PM
:bowdown: :bowdown:

imdaman99
The Bulls also lost 104-72 to a stinky Knicks team during the year they went 72-10 :cheers:

aboss4real24
garbage

plowking
04-14-2014, 10:29 PM
Useless stat really.

IncarceratedBob
04-14-2014, 10:30 PM
His stacked teams never lost 3 in a row you mean

livinglegend
04-14-2014, 10:31 PM
Which team is that? Never heard of a team named MJ?

jstern
04-14-2014, 10:53 PM
The Bulls also lost 104-72 to a stinky Knicks team during the year they went 72-10 :cheers:

I'll never forget that game, Van Gundy's first win as a head coach.

Trollsmasher
04-14-2014, 11:02 PM
He also has a losing record without Pippen

The-Legend-24
04-14-2014, 11:04 PM
:oldlol: :applause:

secund2nun
04-14-2014, 11:15 PM
55 wins without Jordan in 94

oarabbus
04-14-2014, 11:16 PM
:eek:

livinglegend
04-14-2014, 11:17 PM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Now, close this thread please.

tmacattack33
04-14-2014, 11:18 PM
from 1990 til his second retirement in 1998

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/That-Michael-Jordan-fellow-was-a-pretty-good-bas?urn=nba,220329

Well he was out for two years, so really this streak only lasted six years.

And I'm sure you can find a similar stat for any big dynasty (early 2000's Lakers...2000's Spurs...Late 2000's Celtics...Late 2000's Lakers...current Heat, if they didn't break it this past month with Wade out)

jimmy77x
04-14-2014, 11:19 PM
Thread filled with jealous insecure Lebeta stans:lol

kamil
04-14-2014, 11:26 PM
Interesting how the LeBron* d!ckriders crawl out of their moms basements in effort to downplay the achievements of the greatest basketball player of all time just to prop up their idol and avoid feeling insecure.

Losers.

Dro
04-14-2014, 11:37 PM
Interesting how the LeBron* d!ckriders crawl out of their moms basements in effort to downplay the achievements of the greatest basketball player of all time just to prop up their idol and avoid feeling insecure.

Losers.
This.........

Prometheus
04-14-2014, 11:46 PM
Yeah MJ had a losing record without Pippen. He was drafted to a terrible franchise, and the time without Pippen included a whopping two full seasons, one of which was his rookie year, and a third in which he played 18 games.

Useless stat? If so then all stats are useless. That many seasons without more than three straight losses shows unrivaled consistency and dominance. Yes it is a testament to the entire franchise, to Pippen, to Jackson, Grant, Rodman, Paxson, Kerr, and everyone else that played for them or contributed to their success, but obviously the man who deserves the most credit is Michael Jordan.

GOAT the end.

ThePhantomCreep
04-14-2014, 11:49 PM
Useless stat really.

What about blowing playoff series despite having HCA?

Jordan - 0
LeBron - 3

JohnFreeman
04-14-2014, 11:51 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-hzYvnWIxzXk/Ut3oEdhhK9I/AAAAAAAABYg/rNSSE-hsKBg/s1600/pip.gif

Marlo_Stanfield
04-14-2014, 11:53 PM
replaced by a Dleague player, team loses only 2 more games.
MJ in dat nutshell:applause: :applause:

kamil
04-14-2014, 11:55 PM

Click Here (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=9795108&postcount=17)

ThePhantomCreep
04-14-2014, 11:56 PM
Here's another "useless stat". Playoff series wins over 50+ win teams:

Jordan - 20
LeBron - 4

ThePhantomCreep
04-14-2014, 11:59 PM
Jordan has more playoff victories over 60 win teams (7) than LeBron does over 50 win teams (4).

imdaman99
04-15-2014, 12:00 AM
I'll never forget that game, Van Gundy's first win as a head coach.
Remember that 3 Ewing hit to beat the 3rd quarter buzzer? Harper went off that game and I remember Mason making life for MJ tough that day :cheers: so much heart on that team, so little of it on current Knicks team :facepalm

livinglegend
04-15-2014, 12:10 AM
Here's another "useless stat". Playoff series wins over 50+ win teams:

Jordan - 20
LeBron - 4

Pippen

sd3035
04-15-2014, 12:11 AM
Pippen was the best player on those teams

J Shuttlesworth
04-15-2014, 12:13 AM
lol wtf is going on in here?

That's a pretty damn ridiculous stat... I mean DAYUM GOAT gon GOAT

Calabis
04-15-2014, 12:15 AM

Replaced by Myers, Kerr, kukoc and Longley. Also if u knew any damn thing then you would know those players combined to cover Jordan's point total per game. So Jordans loss was covered by comittee. Now quit talking out ur ass and learn about the game and how its played.

iamgine
04-15-2014, 12:20 AM
Replaced by Myers, Kerr, kukoc and Longley.
Jordan's offensive and defensive impact is replaceable by four scrubs. :applause:

sportjames23
04-15-2014, 12:23 AM

They also beat the Knicks 4-1 in the playoffs that year. :cheers:

kamil
04-15-2014, 12:24 AM
Jordan's offensive and defensive impact is replaceable by four scrubs. :applause:

Kukoc, Kerr and Longley were scrubs? I did not know this.

Please tell us more, LeBron*stan.

Calabis
04-15-2014, 12:26 AM

Yes because 4 scrubs giving u 30+ points a game has zero impact. Gtfoh....no one said these mfers are Jordan caliber players....fact is Jordan avg 30 so did they hence the impact of his loss was not felt as bad til playoffs when Kukoc is getting the call for last shot. Also Bj Armstrong provided a career year as well due to Paxson not playing much of the year.

Calabis
04-15-2014, 12:32 AM

Its comical....they try to make a championship caliber team with a great player in Pippen getting to the second round of the playoffs as some impossible feat. Yet forget Jordan never lost in the finals with Pippen.

LeBron has Wade and Bosh and chokes away a finals.....oh oops my fault that doesn't count.

IncarceratedBob
04-15-2014, 12:33 AM
lebron lost 4 straight in the nba finals

Marlo_Stanfield
04-15-2014, 12:34 AM

so you say they were ultra stacked when they got rodman and all those guys in the second threepeat??
agreed:applause:

livinglegend
04-15-2014, 12:35 AM
so you say they were ultra stacked when they got rodman and all those guys in the second threepeat??

:oldlol: :oldlol:
You got him on that one.
Nice one. :applause: :applause:
It explains why those teams couldnt lose more than 3 games in a row. Most stacked team in the history.

ThePhantomCreep
04-15-2014, 12:36 AM
Well he was out for two years, so really this streak only lasted six years.

And I'm sure you can find a similar stat for any big dynasty (early 2000's Lakers...2000's Spurs...Late 2000's Celtics...Late 2000's Lakers...current Heat, if they didn't break it this past month with Wade out)

The Heat had a three-game losing streak before that.

Games 4, 5, and 6 of the 2011 NBA Finals

ThePhantomCreep
04-15-2014, 12:39 AM

Did the Bulls win a championship in 1994? LeBron fan...:facepalm

They won 55 games and beat a 42 win team in the first round. Big whoop. Even the Danny Manny/kevin Willis Hawks won 57 games in 1994.

Calabis
04-15-2014, 12:40 AM

Yes his team was damn good. Especially on defense during that second run. Unfortunately for MJ he didn't know how to choke away a finals with a stacked team like LeBron.

Dengness9
04-15-2014, 12:40 AM
Mj, the black kat....... The untouchable GOAT.

GOAT fin' GOAT

Marlo_Stanfield
04-15-2014, 12:41 AM
Mj, the black kat....... The untouchable GOAT.

GOAT fin' GOAT
LeBron, Wilt,Kareem and Magic say: Hellll nawwwh
MJ is top 5 doe, nothing to be ashamed of:bowdown: :bowdown:

Dengness9
These ******* are still just kids. They don't know shit but keep educating

kamil

When did I say?

Are you stupid?

Dengness9
04-15-2014, 12:44 AM
LeBron, Wilt,Kareem and Magic say: Hellll nawwwh
MJ is top 5 doe, nothing to be ashamed of:bowdown: :bowdown:

More titles, more finals MVP's, MJ highest PPG average in playoffs.

Wilt, Earvin, and Lew are right behind him doe!

livinglegend
04-15-2014, 12:46 AM
More titles, more finals MVP's, MJ highest PPG average in playoffs.

Wilt, Earvin, and Lew are right behind him doe!

Russell GOAT.
5 more titles.
8 peat.
5 MVP
Would have more FMVPs
More DPOY

fpliii
04-15-2014, 12:47 AM
Pretty impressive. One of the best ever. :applause:

I started watching the year he faced Barkley in the Finals. Epic stuff.

Dengness9
04-15-2014, 12:48 AM
Russell GOAT.
5 more titles.
8 peat.
5 MVP
Would have more FMVPs
More DPOY

No one calls Russell the Goat..... You are just trying to hard.

F aggot

Dengness9
04-15-2014, 12:49 AM
Anyone with a sig of Durant = inflated stats is clearly a poo butt f aggot.

F aggot

Marlo_Stanfield

F aggot
agreed:coleman:

fpliii

F aggot
Huh?

livinglegend
04-15-2014, 12:50 AM

F aggot

Phil Jackson and I do loser!

Ding!

livinglegend
04-15-2014, 12:52 AM
Anyone with a sig of Durant = inflated stats is clearly a poo butt f aggot.

F aggot

Look who is talking about being butthurt? :oldlol: :oldlol:
Richard Hamilton was your last hope to beat Leking James and what happened? :oldlol:
Go back to your past MJ memories, the present aient for you loser.

As far as failure is concerned, DENGNESS, Lol Deng left the Bulls. :oldlol: Username FAILED,

CavaliersFTW
04-15-2014, 12:52 AM

F aggot
I agree with him, if winning is the crutch of your argument Russell is hands down #1

F aggot.

livinglegend
04-15-2014, 12:53 AM
I agree with him, if winning is the crutch of your argument Russell is hands down #1

F aggot.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Dengness9
04-15-2014, 12:57 AM
Phil Jackson and I do loser!

Ding!

No that's exactly what he said. He said if he was starting a team around one player he'd take Bill Russell......

But you can't take Phil serious when he said he'd flip a coin between Kobe and MJ and then back tracked and picked MJ.

Keep reaching

F aggot

Dengness9
04-15-2014, 12:59 AM

F aggot.

MJ still has more finals MVP's by 1! And loser Cleveland fan...who does your f aggot ass have as GOAT?

No one vacations in Cleveland....... F aggot

ThePhantomCreep
04-15-2014, 01:00 AM
Russell GOAT.
5 more titles.
8 peat.
5 MVP
Would have more FMVPs
More DPOY

Was consistently annihilated by a direct peer in countess H2h battles.

Not the GOAT

Dengness9
04-15-2014, 01:05 AM
Look who is talking about being butthurt? :oldlol: :oldlol:
Richard Hamilton was your last hope to beat Leking James and what happened? :oldlol:
Go back to your past MJ memories, the present aient for you loser.

As far as failure is concerned, DENGNESS, Lol Deng left the Bulls. :oldlol: Username FAILED,

Deng will always be remembered as a Bull and clearly it says 2007 next to my name.

I'm not butthurt because I saw a 6 peat and the GOAT MJ play in person more times than you've watched any NBA games.

You are in this thread because you can only dream like the little Durant jealous f aggot you are that Lefraud could even sniff MJs GOAT greatness.

I ain't mad, only people who have seen more winning are La and Boston fans.

I would ask how it feels to see MJ's number in the Miami rafters but we all know you don't even live in FL.

F aggot

Lebron biggest finals choke ever. Biggest dick sucker ever too. Delonte's and Gloria's crack baby creation

jimmy77x
04-15-2014, 01:10 AM
Was consistently annihilated by a direct peer in countess H2h battles.

Not the GOAT

He resorts to claiming Russell's titles makes him the GOAT because Lebeta has no and will NEVER have a case for being the GOAT/better than MJ. Just a jealous insecure lebitch troll is all.

livinglegend
04-15-2014, 01:12 AM
Deng will always be remembered as a Bull and clearly it says 2007 next to my name.

I'm not butthurt because I saw a 6 peat and the GOAT MJ play in person more times than you've watched any NBA games.

You are in this thread because you can only dream like the little Durant jealous f aggot you are that Lefraud could even sniff MJs GOAT greatness.

I would ask how it feels to see MJ's number in the Miami rafters but we all know you don't even live in FL.

F aggot

Lebron biggest finals choke ever. Biggest dick sucker ever too. Delonte's and Gloria's crack baby creation

No, Deng just wont be remembered.

Lie. You are 17 max. Even if you did, continue living the past.

Why woud I dream about? Lebron isnt related to me, nor Durant. They have no relation with me, why would think about them.

One thing is sure, you havent won anything yourself loser.

dont feel anything. Indifferent.
F aggot

Not related to me, i dont care.

livinglegend
04-15-2014, 01:16 AM
He resorts to claiming Russell's titles makes him the GOAT because Lebeta has no and will NEVER have a case for being the GOAT/better than MJ. Just a jealous insecure lebitch troll is all.

I am not lebron nor lebron is related to me. Insulting him wont do anything to me.
Anyway, it doesnt change the fact that Russell is easily the GOAT. Basketball is all about winning and he did the best AS A LEADER. It s simple. The goal of the game is to win. He won 11 times in 12 tries as the LEADER of the time. Nobody did it better.

ihoopallday
04-15-2014, 01:17 AM
:eek: That's crazy

Dengness9
04-15-2014, 01:18 AM

No, Deng just wont be remembered.

Lie. You are 17 max. Even if you did, continue living the past.

Why woud I dream about? Lebron isnt related to me, nor Durant. They have no relation with me, why would think about them.

One thing is sure, you havent won anything yourself loser.

dont feel anything. Indifferent.
F aggot

Not related to me, i dont care.

By saying you don't care, we know you do. You flew into this thread looking for presents under the tree.

All you found was what you already knew.....you are a f aggot.

Durant's name is in your sig ...... It has greatly affected you he is passing LBGAY. It couldn't be more obvious how much it affects you.

You are related to Crack baby James, both f aggots

J Shuttlesworth
04-15-2014, 01:18 AM
Pretty impressive. One of the best ever. :applause:

I started watching the year he faced Barkley in the Finals. Epic stuff.
Me too :cheers: First game I remember is Paxson hitting the 3 for the win

But come on. One of the best ever? Jordan is clearly best ever

fpliii
04-15-2014, 01:20 AM
Me too :cheers: First game I remember is Paxson hitting the 3 for the win

But come on. One of the best ever? Jordan is clearly best ever
Started watching that season because of Shaq coming into the league. :pimp:

I don't have a problem with that opinion, just hard for me to take him (definitively) over Russ and the other GOAT bigs. Agree to disagree (I don't even rank players, just don't think it's a 100% certainty).

GOAT wing though, and possibly the best ever.

livinglegend
04-15-2014, 01:21 AM
By saying you don't care, we know you do. You flew into this thread looking for presents under the tree.

All you found was what you already knew.....you are a f aggot.

Durant's name is in your ...... It has greatly affected you he is passing LBGAY

Well, it hasnt changed. Bulls fans were delusional and they will always stay that way. After all, they were the same ones that thought Hamilton was the ANSWER and that Rose would own Lebron. :oldlol: :oldlol:
Anyway, believe what you want, as long as it makes you happy.
Live trough Jordan if he makes you forget your own failures.
Good luck loser.

turnaroundJ
04-15-2014, 01:21 AM
IIRC the recent finals/championship Lakers didn't lose more than 2 in a row?

iamgine
04-15-2014, 01:28 AM
Yes because 4 scrubs giving u 30+ points a game has zero impact. Gtfoh....no one said these mfers are Jordan caliber players....fact is Jordan avg 30 so did they hence the impact of his loss was not felt as bad til playoffs when Kukoc is getting the call for last shot. Also Bj Armstrong provided a career year as well due to Paxson not playing much of the year.
See who needs Jordan when 4 scrubs can replace him.

talkingconch
04-15-2014, 01:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiSJcG0U1uo

ThePhantomCreep
04-15-2014, 01:34 AM
I am not lebron nor lebron is related to me. Insulting him wont do anything to me.
Anyway, it doesnt change the fact that Russell is easily the GOAT. Basketball is all about winning and he did the best AS A LEADER. It s simple. The goal of the game is to win. He won 11 times in 12 tries as the LEADER of the time. Nobody did it better.

Lol, Russell wasn't even the best rookie on the '57 Celtics (Heinsohn won ROY). And Hondo was clearly the Celtics best player on their later runs. Dude was dropping 30 in the Finals.

More importantly though--Russell was statistically clownstomped by a direct peer for his entire career. That instantly rules him out of the running for GOAT.

Had Drexler won 6 rings, but was consistently outplayed by Jordan his entire career, NO ONE would rate him as the better player. That was basically Russell/Wilt.

livinglegend
04-15-2014, 01:42 AM
Lol, Russell wasn't even the best rookie on the '57 Celtics (Heinsohn won ROY). And Hondo was clearly the Celtics best player on their later runs. Dude was dropping 30 in the Finals.

More importantly though--Russell was statistically clownstomped by a direct peer for his entire career. That instantly rules him out of the running for GOAT.

Had Drexler won 6 rings, but was consistently outplayed by Jordan his entire career, NO ONE would rate him as the better player. That was basically Russell/Wilt.

Russell was the best player on the Celtics team by far. Baskeball is 50% offense and 50 % defense. Russell was the greatest defender of all-time. There is a reason why he had 5 MVPs. Tell me who else had 5 MVPs on the celtics.

Wilt is one of the greatest of all-time. He is probably the greatest offensive player. Russell was more a defensive guy. He did things that you cant see on the stats. Stats are to see the offensive impact. Since Wilt was a superior offensive player, his stats are much greater.

As far as Drextler is concerned, he is not even top 25. The best perimeter player at that time was Pippen and he was on Jordan s time. Jordan didnt really have any competition at his position. Obviously, nobody would beat him statistically. Russell had a top 3 of all-time as his main competition.

aj1987
04-15-2014, 02:02 AM
Lol! WTF is going on in this thread? LeBron stans vs MJ stans vs Kobe stans vs Wilt stans. :oldlol:

RoseCity07
04-15-2014, 02:09 AM
Just another one the reasons he's better than Kobe.

OldSchoolBBall
04-15-2014, 08:37 AM
Useless stat really.

Not really. Shows consistency and evinces a winning attitude.

Nikola_
04-15-2014, 09:01 AM
:applause:

mistergreens
04-15-2014, 09:13 AM
They also lost to expansion Raptors in the 72-10 year.

jzek
04-15-2014, 09:15 AM
What's Kobe's longest losing streak? Anyone know? It's laughable how ppl compare Kobe to Jordan :oldlol:

imdaman99
04-15-2014, 10:08 AM
They also beat the Knicks 4-1 in the playoffs that year. :cheers:
Handed the Bulls their only 'real' loss in the playoffs that year. Every other series they either won 4-0 and they were up 3-0 on the Sonics, which basically meant it was over. They were only up 2-0 on the Knicks when they lost, and had the league allowed an extra day of rest instead of playing back to back days, maybe the Knicks would have won a 2nd game.

But yes, proud of the Knicks being the toughest team they played that year :rockon:

TheMan
04-15-2014, 11:15 AM
Useless stat really.
Unless it was LeBron James, then you'd be all over that shit.

Haters gon' hate.

Angel Face
04-15-2014, 11:18 AM
Nice! He also never scored 8 points in the finals.

TheMan
04-15-2014, 11:39 AM
Some really insecure Bron stans here trying so hard to diminish that amazing stat on the OP...

Y'all shook, admit it, don't get mad and try and tear down what MJ did because he set the standard so high, instead, root for LeBron to surpass what the GOAT did.

Insecure f aggots trying to drag down MJ's lofty accomplishments in da hopes your boy can reach 'em. It's as clear as day what you losers are doing, Kobe stans tried doing that a few years ago, now you Bran stans are resorting to da same dirty tricks...guess what, y'all gon' fail same way they did:oldlol:

http://www.isdagram.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/jordan.gif

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-15-2014, 12:00 PM
ITT player-zealots throwing feces at one another...

*backs out of thread slowly*

Calabis
04-15-2014, 12:11 PM
See who needs Jordan when 4 scrubs can replace him.

Yes cause Scottie got that ring in 94

Don't forget the following year Scottie was leading that team to a 31-31 record....but hey u keep dreaming

guy
04-15-2014, 01:07 PM
Useless stat really.

:oldlol:

guy
04-15-2014, 01:10 PM
Its hilarious how Lebron fans try to diminish things Jordan has done despite the 2011 Finals being on Lebron's resume. Its one thing to not respond or not concede that Jordan was better, but to actively diminish things like this when Lebron dropped probably the biggest dud by a superstar in NBA history sounds so damn stupid.

jlip
04-15-2014, 01:59 PM
The two longest Celtics' losing streaks during Bill Russell's career were a 4 game skid in 1962 and a 5 game skid in 1969. Bill Russell was injured and missed all of those games.

fpliii
04-15-2014, 02:00 PM
The two longest Celtics' losing streaks during Bill Russell's career were a 4 game skid in 1962 and a 5 game skid in 1969. Bill Russell was injured and missed all of those games.
:applause:

livinglegend
04-15-2014, 02:26 PM

:applause: :applause: :applause:

GOAT.

JUDGE WITNESS
04-15-2014, 02:27 PM
goat gon' goat

J Shuttlesworth
04-15-2014, 02:28 PM
Started watching that season because of Shaq coming into the league. :pimp:

I don't have a problem with that opinion, just hard for me to take him (definitively) over Russ and the other GOAT bigs. Agree to disagree (I don't even rank players, just don't think it's a 100% certainty).

GOAT wing though, and possibly the best ever.
alright word as long as your not calling MJ the "4th best eva" like Marlo Stanfield :facepalm

J Shuttlesworth
04-15-2014, 02:30 PM
:roll: So many Kobe/LeBron fans losing their cool ITT. Just goes to show MJ really was GOAT

sd3035
04-15-2014, 03:06 PM
Jordan had a losing record without Pippen

/thread

Marlo_Stanfield
04-15-2014, 03:14 PM
:roll: So many Kobe/LeBron fans losing their cool ITT. Just goes to show MJ really was GOAT
shut up lebron hater.
stop hating against the heats GOAT franchise player:applause:

TheMan
04-15-2014, 03:35 PM

/thread
Jordan >>> LeBron

Deal
with
it

STATUTORY
04-15-2014, 03:38 PM
Not really. Shows consistency and evinces a winning attitude.

but that's invalidated by him taking off two years to pursue gambling and softball fulltime doe

diamenz
04-15-2014, 09:48 PM

/thread

lebron had a losing record without the heat.

jus' sayin'.

The-Legend-24
04-15-2014, 09:50 PM
Jordan >>> LeBron

Deal
with
it
What's his playoff record without Pippen doe?

:roll:

GTFO. LeBron > MJ, it's not close either.

The-Legend-24
04-15-2014, 09:53 PM
Nobody cares about Russell, he's irrelevant.

Borderline top 20 player at best.

mehyaM24
04-15-2014, 09:54 PM
lol @ chicago fans. so entitled.......jordan never "lost more than 3 games" because he played in a weak ****ing conference. john starks' knicks? :oldlol:

meanwhile in the west, you had the blazers, lakers, suns, rockets, jazz, spurs. straight powerhouses

fpliii
04-15-2014, 09:54 PM
Nobody cares about Russell, he's irrelevant.

Borderline top 20 player at best.
Dude put up your I Rep Lakers Draft Avy. :mad:

Even in jest, **** Bran and the Heat.

Bandito
04-15-2014, 09:56 PM
shut up lebron hater.
stop hating against the heats GOAT franchise player:applause:
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/Funny%20NBA%20Record/Lebron%20James/aka%20big%20choker/lebron-james-2011-nba-final-4q.jpg

http://mavsmag.com/redirk/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/photo-1-500x373.jpg

Never saw MJ do that. Stay crying :kobe:

The-Legend-24
04-15-2014, 09:58 PM

F aggot.
0 FMVP's = 0 rings.

F aggot

SpecialQue
04-15-2014, 10:44 PM
Who gives a shit? Jordan's still a bitch.

Also bitches: Lebron, Durant, and Kobe.

veilside23
04-16-2014, 12:37 PM

/thread

lebron got swept by the spurs 4-0 in the finals without wade and bosh :pimp:

and didnt get a ring until wade and bosh :D

atljonesbro
04-16-2014, 12:43 PM
Jordan Mythologists avoiding this like a plague :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

TheMan
04-16-2014, 12:47 PM

Bran stans avoiding this like the plague:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

veilside23
04-16-2014, 12:50 PM
Jordan Mythologists avoiding this like a plague :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

you guys make it sound like pip came in to the bulls in his peak.. its not jordan's fault that he was picked by the bulls.. unlike your hero who took his talent to south beach to got beat by dirk in 2011 :pimp:

atljonesbro
04-16-2014, 12:53 PM
you guys make it sound like pip came in to the bulls in his peak.. its not jordan's fault that he was picked by the bulls.. unlike your hero who took his talent to south beach to got beat by dirk in 2011 :pimp:
I don't even like Bron. I just find it hilarious how Jordan Mythologists preach his word yet he can't even make the finals without Pippen :oldlol:

veilside23
04-16-2014, 01:04 PM
I don't even like Bron. I just find it hilarious how Jordan Mythologists preach his word yet he can't even make the finals without Pippen :oldlol:

if pip was so valuable how come he never snatched one fmvp? and when has pip become defensive player of the year ? to claim that he is very good defensively jordan is still the better player... in all 6 rings jordan led them to it. that is the reason why jordan got paid more than pip unlike someone i know who took a paycut because he cant lead his team to a ring with 2 all stars who also took a paycut :rolleyes:

J Shuttlesworth
04-16-2014, 01:05 PM

Well I see your point... but at that age, Jordan hadn't even made the finals. Surely it's more impressive to make it to the finals and get swept than to not make it at all right?

veilside23
04-16-2014, 01:10 PM
Well I see your point... but at that age, Jordan hadn't even made the finals. Surely it's more impressive to make it to the finals and get swept than to not make it at all right?

your logic is funny sure its a great achievement making it to the finals at a young age... but the point is MJ never lost a championship run .. 6 out of 6.... :roll:

TheMan
04-16-2014, 01:14 PM
I find it hilarious that you're too stupid to realize EVERY GOAT player had help. Name me one that led his team to a chip with scrubs. Magic had KAJ and Worthy, Bird had McHale, Shaq had Kobe, Duncan had DRob, Parker, Manu, KG had PP and Ray Ray, MMalone had Dr J, Kobe had Gasol etc etc.,

Serious question, where do you place Pippen in the GOAT list? Top 5? 10? 20?

Me, I love Pippen but he's barely breaks top 30 in my list and I'm being generous, how many MVPs or FMVPs does he have again?

Top 30 player with no MVPs and FMVPs is the reason the Bulls won 2 threepeats, is that really what you're arguing here? BTW, how many titles did Pippen win without MJ?

I bet you'll ignore dis post doe...

Get back in my pocket, son:pimp:

J Shuttlesworth
04-16-2014, 01:14 PM
your logic is funny sure its a great achievement making it to the finals at a young age... but the point is MJ never lost a championship run .. 6 out of 6.... :roll:
No, this is VERY stupid logic you're using. Getting to the finals is better than missing the finals. Going 6/12 in the finals is better than going 6/6 and missing the finals the other 6 years. You get that, right?

veilside23
04-16-2014, 01:17 PM
No, this is VERY stupid logic you're using. Getting to the finals is better than missing the finals. Going 6/12 in the finals is better than going 6/6 and missing the finals the other 6 years. You get that, right?

:wtf: all am saying is jordan never let his team lose whenever they get to the finals... any more questions ?

TheMan
04-16-2014, 01:17 PM
Name me one good team in the East that year. I'll wait...

2007 Cavs don't sniff the Finals if they were in the WC. Fact.

atljonesbro
04-16-2014, 01:18 PM
I find it hilarious that you're too stupid to realize EVERY GOAT player had help. Name me one that led his team to a chip with scrubs. Magic had KAJ and Worthy, Bird had McHale, Shaq had Kobe, Duncan had DRob, Parker, Manu, KG had PP and Ray Ray, MMalone had Dr J, Kobe had Gasol etc etc.,

Serious question, where do you place Pippen in the GOAT list? Top 5? 10? 20?

Me, I love Pippen but he's barely breaks top 30 in my list and I'm being generous, how many MVPs or FMVPs does he have again?

Top 30 player with no MVPs and FMVPs is the reason the Bulls won 2 threepeats, is that really what you're arguing here? BTW, how many titles did Pippen win without MJ?

I bet you'll ignore dis post doe...

Get back in my pocket, son:pimp:
You just criticized LeBron for getting swept in the finals without help in your previous yet Jordan can't even make the finals without help. Dat double standard.

veilside23
04-16-2014, 01:19 PM
You just criticized LeBron for getting swept in the finals without help in your previous yet Jordan can't even make the finals without help. Dat double standard.

yes lebron got to the finals by himself no team mates but got swept by the spurs because basketball is a team game happy now ?

double standard my a#$%^ ... dan gilbert built a team for lebron but he decided to take his talent to south beach to play with all star wade with FMVP and all star bosh...:rolleyes:

J Shuttlesworth
04-16-2014, 01:23 PM
:wtf: all am saying is jordan never let his team lose whenever they get to the finals... any more questions ?
While that's impressive, it's overrated. Do you seriuosly think it's better to go 6/6 and miss the playoff 6 times opposed to going to the finals 12 times and winning 6 times? It's best to get the ECF banner and lose in the finals than to miss it all together. THat's why is 6/6 record is overhyped.

J Shuttlesworth
04-16-2014, 01:24 PM
Name me one good team in the East that year. I'll wait...

2007 Cavs don't sniff the Finals if they were in the WC. Fact.
When you consider how crappy the cavs team was, it's impressive he got to the finals and not a "choke" that they got swept.

veilside23
04-16-2014, 01:27 PM
While that's impressive, it's overrated. Do you seriuosly think it's better to go 6/6 and miss the playoff 6 times opposed to going to the finals 12 times and winning 6 times? It's best to get the ECF banner and lose in the finals than to miss it all together. THat's why is 6/6 record is overhyped.

:bowdown: there is a reason why some great legends never won a ring even if they made it to the finals ... making it to the finals is great but there is no greater accomplishment than winning it all... id rather get 2 rings in just 2 tries than get 15 tries and get 1.

veilside23
04-16-2014, 01:29 PM
When you consider how crappy the cavs team was, it's impressive he got to the finals and not a "choke" that they got swept.

iverson carried a crappier team to the finals and atleast won a game .... you still think that its an achievement... when you are the alpha male of your team you arent suppose to aim for the finals or the playoffs you aim for the ring... no wonder you are a lebron fan i guess you are waiting for a friend to come and rescue and support your post?

J Shuttlesworth
04-16-2014, 01:31 PM
:bowdown: there is a reason why some great legends never won a ring even if they made it to the finals ... making it to the finals is great but there is no greater accomplishment than winning it all... id rather get 2 rings in just 2 tries than get 15 tries and get 1.
Of course the more rings the merrier, but the more finals appearances you have, the better shot you have to win rings. You say you'd rather get 2 rings in 2 tries, but would you rather get knocked out in the other playoff rounds than make it to the finals and lose? Getting a Conference championship is better than losing in the first two rounds... I'm not sure how that's so hard to follow.

TheMan
04-16-2014, 01:33 PM
Context son, I didn't critsize LeBron:confusedshrug:

I just said LeBron led his Cavs to the Finals in a god awful EC, he got murked in the Finals, there's your proof. Stick those same LBJ Cavs in the 80s and 90s and they ain't getting past the Moses 76ers, Bird Celtics, Thomas Pistons, MJ Bulls, Ewing Knicks or Miller Pacers. Hell, the 07 Cavs wouldn't beat the Iverson 76ers, Kidd Nets or Brown Pistons of the earlier 2000s.:facepalm The 07 Cavs took advantage of the fact that the East was shit, Wade was hurt and the Heat got smoked bybthe Baby Bulls, the Pistons were a shell of themselves and the Celtics Big 3 weren't around yet.

Again, where do you place Pip in your GOAT list, quit avoiding this question.

J Shuttlesworth
04-16-2014, 01:33 PM
iverson carried a crappier team to the finals and atleast won a game .... you still think that its an achievement... when you are the alpha male of your team you arent suppose to aim for the finals or the playoffs you aim for the ring... no wonder you are a lebron fan i guess you are waiting for a friend to come and rescue and support your post?
I don't get it... are you denying that I think AI making it to the finals is an achievement?

lol of course LeBron was aiming for the ring when he made it to the finals. Just because he lost, it doesn't mean he wasn't aiming for it :facepalm

Let me ask you then... was Jordan not aiming for the finals when he missed it each season he didn't make it?

J Shuttlesworth
04-16-2014, 01:35 PM
And for the record, Jordan is my favorite all time player. I grew up watching him and he's the reason i'm an NBA fan. That said, I think this notion that not making the finals is better than making the finals and losing.... it's just stupid.

SpecialQue
04-16-2014, 01:38 PM
And for the record, Jordan is my favorite all time player. I grew up watching him and he's the reason i'm an NBA fan. That said, I think this notion that not making the finals is better than making the finals and losing.... it's just stupid.

I agree. It takes barely a second of thought to realize how fvcking dumb that argument is.

veilside23
04-16-2014, 01:38 PM
I don't get it... are you denying that I think AI making it to the finals is an achievement?

lol of course LeBron was aiming for the ring when he made it to the finals. Just because he lost, it doesn't mean he wasn't aiming for it :facepalm

Let me ask you then... was Jordan not aiming for the finals when he missed it each season he didn't make it?

i rest my case you certainly know what your talking about :biggums:

TheMan
04-16-2014, 01:39 PM
Of course the more rings the merrier, but the more finals appearances you have, the better shot you have to win rings. You say you'd rather get 2 rings in 2 tries, but would you rather get knocked out in the other playoff rounds than make it to the finals and lose? Getting a Conference championship is better than losing in the first two rounds... I'm not sure how that's so hard to follow.
Wilt made it to the Finals a bunch of times and came away with only 2 yet people hold that against him:confusedshrug:

I'd rather get there 4 times and win 4 times than get there 7 times and win 2, you get called a choker when that happens. Just how it is.

J Shuttlesworth
04-16-2014, 01:40 PM
I agree. It takes barely a second of thought to realize how fvcking dumb that argument is.
BUT 6/6 BRO. IM SURE JORDAN IS GLAD HE DIDNT HAVE MORE FlNALS APPEARANCES JUST IN CASE HE MESSED UP HIS 100% record

J Shuttlesworth
04-16-2014, 01:42 PM
Wilt made it to the Finals a bunch of times and came away with only 2 yet people hold that against him:confusedshrug:

I'd rather get there 4 times and win 4 times than get there 7 times and win 2, you get called a choker when that happens. Just how it is.
Man you are saying some seriuosly stupid shit right now. You're equating winning 4 rings to winning 2 :facepalm Would you rather win 4 rings and not sniff the finals the rest of your career than winning 4 rings, and making the finals 8 times total? You're saing you'd rather get knocked out in the first/second round than make it to the finals just to protect your Finals %? Talk about stat padding

veilside23
04-16-2014, 01:47 PM
BUT 6/6 BRO. IM SURE JORDAN IS GLAD HE DIDNT HAVE MORE FlNALS APPEARANCES JUST IN CASE HE MESSED UP HIS 100% record

:roll: :biggums: :coleman: :banghead:

you are doing the lebron james theme again calling your all star team mate to support your post...

TheMan
04-16-2014, 01:49 PM
Man you are saying some seriuosly stupid shit right now. You're equating winning 4 rings to winning 2 :facepalm Would you rather win 4 rings and not sniff the finals the rest of your career than winning 4 rings, and making the finals 8 times total? You're saing you'd rather get knocked out in the first/second round than make it to the finals just to protect your Finals %? Talk about stat padding
Jordan could've had 3 or 4 more Finals appearances had he not retired, Pip didn't sith the bed in 90 and cheap ass Reinsdorf wasn't in a hurry to break them up.

It it what it is.

Making it to the final round and losing doesn't impress me, that's just me. I'm a big Chicago Bears fan, I didn't go around yelling 06-07 NFC Champs baby!!!

Why should bball be different?

J Shuttlesworth
04-16-2014, 01:53 PM
Jordan could've had 3 or 4 more Finals appearances had he not retired, Pip didn't sith the bed in 90 and cheap ass Reinsdorf wasn't in a hurry to break them up.

It it what it is.

Making it to the final round and losing doesn't impress me, that's just me. I'm a big Chicago Bears fan, I didn't go around yelling 06-07 NFC Champs baby!!!

Why should bball be different?
It's a competitive sport. You want to take your team as far as you can. If the Knicks this year had made the finals, would that not be a good achievement/success of a season?

Making it to the finals is generally a success for your team, win or lose, unless you have really high expectations (say the Heat or Thunder right now). It's certainly better to take an ECF banner home than to lose in the first round, or not make the playoffs at all. If jordan had gone to more finals, perhaps he could have had more than 6 rings.

What should LeBron have done then? Apparently, making the finals and losing was a dent in his career. Are you saying he should've purposely lost in the playoffs to avoid losing in the finals? :biggums:

J Shuttlesworth
04-16-2014, 01:54 PM
:roll: :biggums: :coleman: :banghead:

you are doing the lebron james theme again calling your all star team mate to support your post...
Funny how you bring this up when Jordan didn't win shit w/o his all star team mate and GOAT defender, Pippen.

TheMan
04-16-2014, 01:55 PM
You also realize Karl Malone got to two NBA Finals in a row, had he won both or even just one, he'd be in everyone's top 10 GOAT lists but he didn't and he isn't. It sucks but that's just how it is.

Getting there is nice but ultimately winning it is what matters most...

TheMan
04-16-2014, 01:57 PM
Funny how you bring this up when Jordan didn't win shit w/o his all star team mate and GOAT defender, Pippen.
Answer this, was Pippen the main catalyst to the Bulls titles?

Simple question.

kshutts1
04-16-2014, 02:04 PM
Answer this, was Pippen the main catalyst to the Bulls titles?

Simple question.

MJ and Pippen were equivalent catalysts, IMHO.

Neither could win the title by themselves, and both would have won the title with another all-star in place of the other.

Edit: Titles 1 and 2 were primarily Jordan. Other four were as explained above.

veilside23
04-16-2014, 02:05 PM

pip is not goat defender he didnt even have DPOY .. jordan has DPOY ... go read kid

J Shuttlesworth
04-16-2014, 02:10 PM
By the logic you guys are using, if the Knicks made the finals and lost this year, their season wouldn't be a success. Since they didn't make the playoffs, that is more successful than losing in the finals.

veilside23
04-16-2014, 02:17 PM
By the logic you guys are using, if the Knicks made the finals and lost this year, their season wouldn't be a success. Since they didn't make the playoffs, that is more successful than losing in the finals.

i think its a far greater achievement if you were able to make it to the finals six times and won it all... I bet you would have liked that if bron got 4 for 4... than 2/4 right ?

Rose'sACL
04-16-2014, 02:21 PM
i think its a far greater achievement if you were able to make it to the finals six times and won it all... I bet you would have liked that if bron got 4 for 4... than 2/4 right ?
i think it is better to win 6 out of 8-9 finals instead of winning 6 out of 6.
Actually, i think 5 out of 8-9 is better than 6 out of 6. are you saying that reaching the finals is worse than losing in your conference?

guy
04-16-2014, 02:22 PM
MJ and Pippen were equivalent catalysts, IMHO.

Neither could win the title by themselves, and both would have won the title with another all-star in place of the other.

Edit: Titles 1 and 2 were primarily Jordan. Other four were as explained above.

Wow :oldlol:

TheMan
04-16-2014, 02:23 PM
4 for 4 with 4 FMVPs and LeBron is easily top 3 GOAT.

2 for 4 with 2 FMVPs, top 12 right now.

You get no extra points for just being there, ask Karl Malone.

veilside23
04-16-2014, 02:23 PM
i think it is better to win 6 out of 8-9 finals instead of winning 6 out of 6.
Actually, i think 5 out of 8-9 is better than 6 out of 6. are you saying that reaching the finals is worse than losing in your conference?

my point is finals = ring ... thats how i see it... that would be my goal if i am the top dog in my team. While getting to the finals is an achievement its a far greater achievement in winning it all thats me

Dengness9
04-16-2014, 02:24 PM
MJ = Goat

GET OVER IT PEOPLE

veilside23
04-16-2014, 02:25 PM
4 for 4 and LeBron is easily top 3 GOAT.

2 for 4, top 12 right now.

You get no extra points for just being there, ask Karl Malone.

there is a reason that before malone retired he moved to play with shaq to bad he didnt have anything left... GP on the other hand ... had some moments in getting his one and only ring

Rose'sACL
04-16-2014, 02:26 PM
my point is finals = ring ... thats how i see it... that would be my goal if i am the top dog in my team. While getting to the finals is an achievement its a far greater achievement in winning it all thats me
TEAM A- 9 finals- 6 rings
Team B- 6 finals-6 rings
Any unbiased fan would think that Team A is the better team.

veilside23
04-16-2014, 02:42 PM
6/7/2011: Dallas Mavericks def. Miami Heat 86-83: 8 points

3 out of 11 from the field ... But atleast he got to the finals eh?

Rose'sACL
04-16-2014, 03:33 PM
6/7/2011: Dallas Mavericks def. Miami Heat 86-83: 8 points

3 out of 11 from the field ... But atleast he got to the finals eh?
he only got a chance to choke in the finals because he made clutch plays in ECF when Wade was averaging what he averaged in NBA finals.
Do you think it would have been better if he didn't play well enough to win ECF against bulls?
Also, you clearly dodged the question. i don't care about lebron having a chance to be goat or not. i just want to know your logic behind 6 out of 6 as a plus point instead of just 6 rings as a plus point.

veilside23
04-16-2014, 03:35 PM
he only got a chance to choke in the finals because he made clutch plays in ECF when Wade was averaging what he averaged in NBA finals.
Do you think it would have been better if he didn't play well enough to win ECF against bulls?
Also, you clearly dodged the question. i don't care about lebron having a chance to be goat or not. i just want to know your logic behind 6 out of 6 as a plus point instead of just 6 rings as a plus point.

:rolleyes: 8 pts

Rose'sACL
04-16-2014, 03:36 PM
:rolleyes: 8 pts
so i guess you agree that your logic is flawed. Good to know that i educated you.

veilside23
04-16-2014, 03:38 PM
so i guess you agree that your logic is flawed. Good to know that i educated you.

no 8 pts still in a finals game really? my logic is flawed... alright... Mind you Jordan never scored less than 10 points in a finals game NEVER.... i dont need logic there.. thats a fact

Rose'sACL
04-16-2014, 03:39 PM
no 8 pts still in a finals game really? my logic is flawed... alright... Mind you Jordan never scored less than 10 points in a finals game NEVER.... i dont need logic there.. thats a fact
what are you saying? are you saying that Rose had a better postseason than lebron in 2011? what does Jordan vs lebron have to do with anything here? i am just giving you great point for my logic while you are all over the place when it comes to explaining reasons behind your logic.

veilside23
04-16-2014, 03:40 PM
what are you saying? are you saying that Rose had a better postseason than lebron in 2011?

no that jordan is goat that is my point i never mentioned rose here.... :rolleyes:

Rose'sACL
04-16-2014, 03:44 PM
no that jordan is goat that is my point i never mentioned rose here.... :rolleyes:
you can say Jordan is the GOAT and no one would get angry other than the trolls but you used 6 out of 6 as a plus point. i am glad that you now see that your logic was flawed.
it would be hard for lebron to win 6 now given his age but if KD wins 6 rings in 8 finals with 6 clear FMVPs then he would be my GOAT even if he averages 20ppg in one of the finals losses.

J Shuttlesworth
04-16-2014, 04:51 PM
Why is veilslide bringing up the 8 pts as if it's even relevant to this discussion? You really think it would be a bigger success for LeBron to miss the finals in the eastern conference? :biggums:

Legends66NBA7
04-16-2014, 04:54 PM
Why do people continue to use team accomplishments to prop up individuals ?

Please use individual production to gauge individuals. Thanks.