PDA

View Full Version : Spurs the only 60 win team this year.

navy
04-14-2014, 10:28 PM
Popovich, coach of the year and potential GOAT coach :applause:

Championship or bust? :confusedshrug:

aboss4real24
04-14-2014, 10:30 PM
Only took 3 hofrs to do it :banana:

navy
04-14-2014, 10:30 PM
Only Tony Parker is in his prime. :confusedshrug:

Smook A.
04-14-2014, 10:31 PM
Yeah but these hall of famers were developed. Manu, Parker and Duncan were all aquired from the draft.

ABfor3
04-14-2014, 10:33 PM
Yeah but these hall of famers were developed. Manu, Parker and Duncan were all aquired from the draft.
Exactly how it should be too

navy
04-14-2014, 10:33 PM
Let's be honest. Duncan was developed in college and they tanked for him.

raprap
04-14-2014, 10:34 PM
Amazing :applause:

talkingconch
04-14-2014, 10:35 PM
They are gonna win the chip just like they were supposed to last year

T_L_P
04-14-2014, 10:36 PM

Eh, the Spurs were riddled with injuries and they lucked out on getting the number one pick (iirc Memphis and Boston had worse records).

oarabbus
04-14-2014, 10:43 PM

Let's be honest, who gives a sh1t.
Spurs GOAT tanking team :bowdown:
Popovich GOAT coach still :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

JimmyMcAdocious
04-14-2014, 11:14 PM
When was the last Spurs season to not be championship or bust?

Crazy how they have consistently won all these years with so much pressure every single season. Although Spurs fans aren't as irrational as NY, LA, or LeBron ones.

BuffaloBill
04-14-2014, 11:26 PM

Crazy how they have consistently won all these years with so much pressure every single season. Although Spurs fans aren't as irrational as NY, LA, or LeBron ones.

What? No pressure. Spurs just out there having fun. Trophy would be ours every year if we wanted to. Might win it this year if we feel like it.

:confusedshrug:

navy
04-14-2014, 11:38 PM

They dont have pressure. Nobody cares if they win or lose. THey arent even the western favorites with HCA.

kamil
04-14-2014, 11:52 PM

Pressure? What pressure? The media and average basketball fan are SLEEPING on the Spurs. Despite them playing fantastic basketball for the last 15 or so years, nobody gives a sh!t about the Spurs. They're never hyped up to win it all, everyone's too fvcking busy *********ing over the Lakers and Heat.

JimmyMcAdocious
04-15-2014, 12:06 AM
You are speaking nationally. You don't think there's pressure within their fan base, internally, and team to win it all? No professional team is that successful for this long a period and has no pressure. Don't be so daft.

I realize Pop is possibly the GOAT at these types of things (player management, etc), but let's not act like this is some cinderella NCAA team from a small conference.

T_L_P
04-15-2014, 12:07 AM
Pressure? What pressure? The media and average basketball fan are SLEEPING on the Spurs. Despite them playing fantastic basketball for the last 15 or so years, nobody gives a sh!t about the Spurs. They're never hyped up to win it all, everyone's too fvcking busy *********ing over the Lakers and Heat.

That's how they like it tbh :confusedshrug:

CarlosBoozer
04-15-2014, 12:27 AM
:sleeping

sportjames23
04-15-2014, 01:06 AM
Eh, the Spurs were riddled with injuries and they lucked out on getting the number one pick (iirc Memphis and Boston had worse records).

They were Vancouver back then, I believe.

T_L_P
04-15-2014, 01:14 AM
They were Vancouver back then, I believe.

Yeah, I think they were. I think someone else had a worse record but I'm not too sure.