PDA

View Full Version : Official 2014 Euroleague Playoffs Thread

Euroleague
04-15-2014, 01:16 PM
The 2014 Euroleague playoffs start today.

Here are the playoff match ups.

1. Barcelona (HCA) vs. 4. Galatasaray Istanbul

2. Real Madrid (HCA) vs. 3. Olympiacos Piraeus

1. CSKA Moscow (HCA) vs. 4. Panathinaikos Athens

2. Olimipia Milano (HCA) vs. 3. Maccabi Tel Aviv

If this topic gets deleted by the NBA forum mods, like the previous two did, as the Euroleague season thread was deleted and the previous Euroleague playoff thread was deleted, then a formal complaint is being sent to Jeff's Twitter account about the mods continued abuse and how the mods continue to delete threads, even the Euroleague season thread, which was enormous.

CeltsGarlic
04-15-2014, 01:18 PM
Olimpia Milano?? I think its a mistake, and you meant AE7, but whatever, Im really rooting for this team, and I think they will make into final 4. Great team.

edit. Damn its on a team logo...

Derka
04-15-2014, 01:24 PM
Send all the Twitter message to Jeff that you possibly can. If this thread isn't deleted, *I* will complain.

This is a NBA Forum.

This is not a Euroleague Forum.

Literally no one here except you cares a single watery, diarrhea shit about the Euroleague playoffs, you willfully and abhorrently stupid person.

Euroleague
04-15-2014, 01:24 PM
Olimpia Milano?? I think its a mistake, and you meant AE7, but whatever, Im really rooting for this team, and I think they will make into final 4. Great team.

edit. Damn its on a team logo...

Georgio Armani owns the team. So they go by the sponsor name of Armani, and that's the sponsorship logo, since that's the name of his stores, Emporio Armani.

But of course the official name of the club is either Olimpia Milano, or Olimpia Milan.

It's also why the team is doing well, since it's also one of the biggest sponsors of Euroleague (so they will get help from the refs and things the like final four being played on their home court), and of course the team is mega rich and has pretty much an unlimited budget, with such ownership and sponsorship.

gabepizza
04-15-2014, 01:25 PM
The 2014 Euroleague playoffs start today.

Here are the playoff match ups.

1. Barcelona (HCA) vs. 4. Galatasaray Istanbul

2. Real Madrid (HCA) vs. 3. Olympiacos Piraeus

1. CSKA Moscow (HCA) vs. 4. Panathinaikos Athens

2. Olimipia Milano (HCA) vs. 3. Maccabi Tel Aviv

If this topic gets deleted by the NBA forum mods, like the previous two did, as the Euroleague season thread was deleted and the previous Euroleague playoff thread was deleted, then a formal complaint is being sent to Jeff's Twitter account about the mods continued abuse and how the mods continue to delete threads, even the Euroleague season thread, which was enormous.

Galatasaray Istanbul led into the Euroleague quarter-finals for the 1st time in their history by the great Carlos Arroyo who is leading them in points and is also 2nd in the whole Euroleague in assists.

I sense an all-Euroleague team for the great Carlos Arroyo.

:rockon: :rockon: :cheers: :cheers:

Euroleague
04-15-2014, 01:33 PM
Galatasaray Istanbul led into the Euroleague quarter-finals for the 1st time in their history by the great Carlos Arroyo who is leading them in points and is also 2nd in the whole Euroleague in assists.

This is the box score of the game that clinched their playoff birth:

http://www.euroleague.net/main/results/showgame?clubcode=GAL&gamecode=229&seasoncode=E2013#!boxscore

Yep, he certainly led them to that playoff clincher alright...........

:facepalm

Rooster
04-15-2014, 01:34 PM

Michael Jordan Farmar did the same thing last year and he took a paycut to go back to major league.:oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
04-15-2014, 01:35 PM

http://www.euroleague.net/main/results/showgame?clubcode=GAL&gamecode=229&seasoncode=E2013#!boxscore

I doubt you ever saw a Game of European Basketball, son...

IncarceratedBob
04-15-2014, 01:36 PM
i am very excite for the playoff this year, i do not think that barcelona will lose game in first round but it will be all good game. all the serie in first will be good and fun to me

Dr.J4ever
04-15-2014, 01:40 PM

Carlos Arroyo has to now be considered one of the best guards in the world, since he is 2nd in the EL, the world's top league, in assists .. I wonder how Arroyo would do in the inferior NBA? ....oh wait

Grinder
04-15-2014, 01:41 PM

Arroyo was taking it to Barca and had 14 points in the first half before limping off the floor with an ankle injury :banghead:

Real Madrid - Olympiacos should be a great game.

Nash
04-15-2014, 01:45 PM
As I told ya'll in the last thread he made. The only way to annoy the shit out of Euroleague is to move his thread to the Euro forum.

Also, that is were it actually belongs.

Euroleague
04-15-2014, 01:46 PM
Michael Jordan Farmar did the same thing last year and he took a paycut to go back to major league.:oldlol:

Farmar was not even a good player in Euroleague. Arroyo is way better than him you ****ing idiot.

Euroleague
04-15-2014, 01:47 PM
Arroyo was taking it to Barca and had 14 points in the first half before limping off the floor with an ankle injury :banghead:

Real Madrid - Olympiacos should be a great game.

Arroyo's game now or any other game has nothing to do with gabepizza's mega trolling. He didn't clinch the playoff birth.

He was bad in that game. All he could do was run the offense in that game.

And the problem with Arroyo is the same problem with Huertas, they are very good on offense, but they are horrific on defense.

Dr.J4ever
04-15-2014, 01:47 PM
By the way, just as a reference if anybody wondered, the OP loves the NBA too even if it's inferior. Here's the OP in 2012 celebrating "strong rumors" that his idol Vspan is coming over to the Raptors: "Yessssssssss!"

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277335

Strange how you would celebrate your idol coming over to an inferior league.
Oh well.

Euroleague
04-15-2014, 01:48 PM
I doubt you ever saw a Game of European Basketball, son...

I know you never saw one moron.

gabepizza
04-15-2014, 01:50 PM

Good job cherry picking and choose [B]one [B] game. How about Spanoulis's game against Nigeria? Here are the complete season stats of Galatasaray in their best season ever.

http://www.euroleague.net/competition/teams/showteamstats?clubcode=GAL&seasoncode=E2013

Arroyo led them in both points and assists and is 2nd in the whole league in assists.

So here is an NBA back-up and scrub who goes to Euroleague and carries a team to their best season ever and becomes a legend, just like the Bobby Browns and the Jordan Farmers before him.

Maybe he'll get his jersey hung on the rafters like D-Will?

Euroleague
04-15-2014, 01:55 PM
Good job cherry picking and choose [B]one [B] game. How about Spanoulis's game against Nigeria? Here are the complete season stats of Galatasaray in their best season ever.

http://www.euroleague.net/competition/teams/showteamstats?clubcode=GAL&seasoncode=E2013

Arroyo led them in both points and assists and is 2nd in the whole league in assists.

So here is an NBA back-up and scrub who goes to Euroleague and carries a team to their best season ever and becomes a legend, just like the Bobby Browns and the Jordan Farmers before him.

I guess this is your new MVP guarantee then huh?

First it was Pargo.........

then you changed it to Kleiza.........

then claimed Pargo would be 2nd............

then you changed it to Derrick Brown..........

NONE of that happened...........

As with EVERY year you are proven to be a CLOWN as usual.

So what? Now you are switching to Arroyo huh?

You are the biggest ****ing clown this forum has ever seen.

Arroyo's team might actually be able to beat Barca, if he wasn't such a horrific player on defense. That's his problem. He's great at offense, but he can't guard anyone.

Gala has a great team, but they play no defense at Arroyo's position and that's their weakness. But hey, go ahead and keep switching.

Last year you changed your MVP guarantee pick about 10 times.

At least Arroyo is much much better than players like Farmar and Childress, that you claimed were the best in Euroleague history........proving what a freak you truly are.

Rooster
04-15-2014, 01:56 PM
Farmar was not even a good player in Euroleague. Arroyo is way better than him you ****ing idiot.

If he did not get injured on the game 5, he would reach the Final 4 just like in his UCLA days. Look at what happened to Efes without him. :oldlol:

Dr.J4ever
04-15-2014, 01:58 PM

As with EVERY year you proven to be a CLOWN as usual.

Arroyo's team might actually be able to beat Barca, if he wasn't such a horrific player on defense. That's his problem. He's great at offense, but he can't guard anyone.

Gala has a great team, but they play no defense at Arroyo's position and that's their weakness. But hey, go ahead keep switching.

At least Arroyo is much much better than players like Farmar and Childress that you claimed were the best in Euroleague history........proving what a freak you truly are.
Why were you so happy in 2012 when you thought Vspan was coming over to the Raptors. You were deliriously happy? Why? to an inferior league, at that

Euroleague
04-15-2014, 01:59 PM
If he did not get injured on the game 5, he would reach the Final 4 just like in his UCLA days. Look at what happened to Efes without him. :oldlol:

He wasn't injured in game 5 you colossal idiot. He was benched for poor play by his coach. As his coach even said after the game. There was nothing wrong with him. He got benched for playing like an idiot.

"Some players here think they are stars and act like they are stars, but they are not stars."

That's what the coach said when he was asked about Farmar after the game.

You are such a ****ing POS.

Rooster
04-15-2014, 02:00 PM

As with EVERY year you are proven to be a CLOWN as usual.

Gala has a great team, but they play no defense at Arroyo's position and that's their weakness. But hey, go ahead keep switching.

At least Arroyo is much much better than players like Farmar and Childress that you claimed were the best in Euroleague history........proving what a freak you truly are.

Arroyo is a game changer in the minor league.:oldlol:

His last sighting in the pros was waving those towels

And shifting his butts on the bench.:roll:

Dr.J4ever
04-15-2014, 02:04 PM
Why were you so happy in 2012 when you thought Vspan was coming over to the Raptors. You were deliriously happy? Why? to an inferior league, at that

I'm waiting

Le Shaqtus
04-15-2014, 02:06 PM
Get this bullshit off the NBA forum, seriously.

dr.hee
04-15-2014, 02:06 PM
Rec league god. Not a quad seoson at the ymca, but still impressive :applause:

http://www.euroleague.net/rs/52106/7dd1e5a9-6d1e-44ba-805c-0858188b732f/fcf/filename/keith-langford-ea7-emporio-armani-eb13.jpg

Grinder
04-15-2014, 02:07 PM
Anyone interested in actually discussing the game rather than trying to out troll each other?

Lebowsky, Jasi, Maga, where you guys at? :lol

Arroyo not being in the game has destroyed Gala's offense. They have no one who can get in the lane and are just swinging it around the perimeter.

Rooster
04-15-2014, 02:10 PM
Rec league god :applause:

http://www.euroleague.net/rs/52106/7dd1e5a9-6d1e-44ba-805c-0858188b732f/fcf/filename/keith-langford-ea7-emporio-armani-eb13.jpg

Is that Keith Langford

The obscure guy who scored a total of 2 points in the NBA:oldlol:

And now the Euroleague leading scorer:oldlol: :bowdown:

Y M C A:oldlol:

Milbuck
04-15-2014, 02:22 PM
Why do these amateur league threads keep popping up in the NBA forum? No one here gives a shit about those inferior, minor athletes in Europe. If you do, take it to the other board.

JUDGE WITNESS
04-15-2014, 02:26 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6

dr.hee
04-15-2014, 02:27 PM
Why do these amateur league threads keep popping up in the NBA forum? No one here gives a shit about those inferior, minor athletes in Europe. If you do, take it to the other board.

Reported to abuse :mad: :mad: :mad:

The current Euroleague scoring leader, Keith Langford, played 2 games in the NBA you racist POS!!! He also has more than 70 (!!!) D-Leagues under his belt.

SO HOW IS THIS NOT RELEVANT TO THE NBA FORUM YOU FASCIST ASSHOLE? REPORTED TO ABUSE :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Formal complaint sent to Jeff's twitter, the United Nations and Father Christmas! You've earned it!!!

Euroleague
04-15-2014, 02:59 PM
Anyone interested in actually discussing the game rather than trying to out troll each other?

Lebowsky, Jasi, Maga, where you guys at? :lol

Arroyo not being in the game has destroyed Gala's offense. They have no one who can get in the lane and are just swinging it around the perimeter.

And so you tell people not to troll, then you troll.

They have all kinds of players that can get into the lane. And besides the point is that Arroyo almost exclusively plays pick and pop or screen and roll.

He isn't looking to get into the lane hardly at all, unless the defense was already collapsed by another one of his teammates.

As usual, you prove you are a troll.

KobesFinger
04-15-2014, 03:22 PM
With the real playoffs coming up, who cares about some Saturday afternoon at the park with your boys level ball?

Bandito
04-15-2014, 03:39 PM
And so you tell people not to troll, then you troll.

They have all kinds of players that can get into the lane. And besides the point is that Arroyo almost exclusively plays pick and pop or screen and roll.

He isn't looking to get into the lane hardly at all, unless the defense was already collapsed by another one of his teammates.

As usual, you prove you are a troll.
No he's right. Without Arroyo, an ex-NBA player, that team is garbage. Way worse than the National team of Greece in the last Olympics.

Bandito
04-15-2014, 03:40 PM

Arroyo wasn't a scrub fggt. :biggums:

Not everyone can be Lebron or even a Fisher. He was a nice bench player.

Bandito
04-15-2014, 03:42 PM
Arroyo is a game changer in the minor league.:oldlol:

His last sighting in the pros was waving those towels

And shifting his butts on the bench.:roll:
:roll:

Euroleague
04-15-2014, 05:55 PM
No he's right. Without Arroyo, an ex-NBA player, that team is garbage. Way worse than the National team of Greece in the last Olympics.

You are such a ****ing idiot and such a mega troll.

First of all, playing in the NBA or not has nothing to do with how good the layers are.

Secondly, three other players other than Arroyo on that same team played in the NBA you ****ing idiot. That does not even count Aldemir that his draft team already said he WILL play in the NBA next year or the year after that and they WILL sign him. And here you are trying to claim that since he played in the NBA he is the only thing on that team.

Since you are such a ****ing idiot, that you think he's the only NBA player on that team.

That team has three other guys that played in the NBA on it you ****ing dumb ass.

Never ever does you trolling or idiocy ever stop.

Galatsaray has an enormous budget you ****ing clown and it has four players on it that played in the NBA, and will have a 5th one and once again, playing in the NBA or not does not even have one ****ing thing to do with whether Euroleague players are good or not you ****ing idiot.

You have never ever seen a Euroleague game, you have never ever seen a national team game, and probably you have never even seen an NBA game.

Milbuck
04-15-2014, 06:01 PM
Reported to abuse :mad: :mad: :mad:

The current Euroleague scoring leader, Keith Langford, played 2 games in the NBA you racist POS!!! He also has more than 70 (!!!) D-Leagues under his belt.

SO HOW IS THIS NOT RELEVANT TO THE NBA FORUM YOU FASCIST ASSHOLE? REPORTED TO ABUSE :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Formal complaint sent to Jeff's twitter, the United Nations and Father Christmas! You've earned it!!!
:roll: :yaohappy:

mattvNJ
04-15-2014, 06:02 PM
Id rather watch the WNBA draft than watch Euroleague...

Euroleague
04-15-2014, 06:06 PM
Id rather watch the WNBA draft than watch Euroleague...

That's because you are a transsexual.

mattvNJ
04-15-2014, 06:09 PM
Ya got me again, your so witty and always correct.

NBA/NCAA>my RU intramural league>Euroleague>D-league

Milbuck
04-15-2014, 06:12 PM
Unless you give me statistical, empirical evidence that YOU aren't a transsexual, you are indeed a transsexual. Let me guess, your name is Casey? Jamie? Alex? Sam?

Euroleague
04-15-2014, 06:20 PM
Unless you give me statistical, empirical evidence that YOU aren't a transsexual, you are indeed a transsexual. Let me guess, your name is Casey? Jamie? Alex? Sam?

Everyone here knows why your username is Milbuck.

Milbuck
04-15-2014, 06:24 PM
Everyone here knows why your username is Milbuck.
If that's a shot at my tiny weiner, I'm disappointed in you. I never would've taken you for the kind of guy to make fun of other guys' dick sizes. I'm sure yours isn't anything monstrous either.

Heavincent
04-15-2014, 06:24 PM
Wrong forum.

Euroleague
04-15-2014, 06:45 PM
If that's a shot at my tiny weiner, I'm disappointed in you. I never would've taken you for the kind of guy to make fun of other guys' dick sizes. I'm sure yours isn't anything monstrous either.

It's clear what that reference is. Especially with that avatar. It's a thinly veiled reference to pretending to be about being a Bucks fan, but clearly implying something else.

And nothing about dick size either.

Rooster
04-15-2014, 07:46 PM

Without Arroyo, Gatarasay looks like a hopeless D League Team.:oldlol:

Well in a battle of NBA scrubs, Rudy lit up VSpan with 20 points 6 reebies and 5 dimes.:bowdown:

VSpan was not too shabby either. He got 5 assist and 5 turnovers :applause:

Bandito
04-15-2014, 08:58 PM
Without Arroyo, Gatarasay looks like a hopeless D League Team.:oldlol:

Well in a battle of NBA scrubs, Rudy lit up VSpan with 20 points 6 freebies and 5 dimes.:bowdown:

VSpan was not too shabby either. He got 5 assist and 5 turnovers :applause:
Please DLeague teams would probably win the Euro league championship.

Black and White
04-15-2014, 08:59 PM
And this thread is still in the NBA forum??

Bandito
04-15-2014, 09:01 PM
You are such a ****ing idiot and such a mega troll.

First of all, playing in the NBA or not has nothing to do with how good the layers are.

Secondly, two other players other than Arroyo on that same team played in the NBA you ****ing idiot. That does not even count Aldemir that his draft team already said he WILL play in the NBA next year or the year after that and they WILL sign him. And here you are trying to claim that since he played in the NBA he is the only thing on that team.

Since you are such a ****ing idiot, that you think he's the only NBA player on that team.

That team has two other guys that played in the NBA on it you ****ing dumb ass.

Never ever does you trolling or idiocy ever stop.

Galatsaray has an enormous budget you ****ing clown and it has three players on it that played in the NBA, and will have a 4th one and once again, playing in the NBA or not does not even have one ****ing thing to do with whether Euroleague players are good or not you ****ing idiot.

You have never ever seen a Euroleague game, you have never ever seen a national team game, and probably you have never even seen an NBA game.
Fact of the matter is the team lost because they were missing their 2014 MVP Carlos Arroyo.

Derka
04-15-2014, 10:22 PM
And this thread is still in the NBA forum??
Very much this.

gabepizza
04-16-2014, 04:48 PM
Sonny Weems, superstar!

:applause: :rockon: :cheers: :banana: :roll:

Iceman#44
04-16-2014, 05:49 PM
I Think Shaq Can average 35+15 in this minor league right now

Euroleague
05-16-2014, 09:36 PM
Real Madrid versus Maccabi Tel Aviv in the final.

After another all time EPIC choke job by CSKA.

Some interesting Euroleague Final Four related trivia, as it relates to the teams that are playing at the Euroleague Final Four.

1. The mega colossal clown trolls here "GUARANTEED'" that "no team with Ioannis Bourousis on it would ever make it to even the Top 16 stage of the season". His team is now in the final, proving once again that they are psychopaths.

2. The mega colossal clown trolls here "GUARANTEED" that "no team with Sofoklis Schortsanitis on it would ever make it to a Euroleague final". His team is now in the final, proving once again that they are psychopaths.

3. The mega colossal clown trolls here "GUARANTEED" that "Jeremy Pargo's team would either win the championship, or be in the final". His team is not in the final, proving once again that they are psychopaths.

4. The mega colossal clown trolls here "GUARANTEED" that "Sonny Weems would either win the championship or be in the final. His team is not in the final, proving once again that they are psychopaths.

5. The mega colossal clown trolls here "GUARANTEED" that "Ettore Messina is the best coach in the Euroleague", which has once again been proven FALSE, as his team once again completed one of the greatest choke jobs in all of history, proving once again that they are psychopaths.

:rolleyes:

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Euroleague
05-16-2014, 09:37 PM
Sonny Weems, superstar!

:applause: :rockon: :cheers: :banana: :roll:

Sonny Weems. Mega choker.

livinglegend
05-16-2014, 09:38 PM

Some interesting Euroleague Final Four related trivia, as it relates to the teams that are playing at the Euroleague Final Four.

1. The mega colossal clown trolls here "GUARANTEED'" that "no team with Ioannis Bourousis on it would ever make it to even the Top 16 stage of the season". His team is now in the final, proving once again that they are psychopaths.

2. The mega colossal clown trolls here "GUARANTEED" that "no team with Sofoklis Schortsanitis on it would ever make it to a Euroleague final". His team is now in the final, proving once again that they are psychopaths.

3. The mega colossal clown trolls here "GUARANTEED" that "Jeremy Pargo's team would either win the championship, or be in the final". His team is not in the final, proving once again that they are psychopaths.

4. The mega colossal clown trolls here "GUARANTEED" that "Sonny Weems would either win the championship or be in the final. His tea, is not in the final, proving once again that they are psychopaths.

5. The mega colossal clown trolls here "GUARANTEED" that "Ettore Messina was the best coach in the Euroleague", which has once again been proven FALSE, as his team once again completed one of the greatest choke jobs in all of history, proving once again that they are psychopaths.

:oldlol: :oldlol:

JUDGE WITNESS
05-16-2014, 09:38 PM

Euroleague
05-16-2014, 09:42 PM
On another note, Euroleague evidently announced that it is changing to a league system (with the old champion/2nd place format like it used to have) and it is going to even use a promotion and relegation system for the top 3 and bottom 3 teams in Euroleague and Eurocup.

The license system is going away, and is being replaced with a system that grants given places based on "market size" and "the size of the clubs", and also "given wildcards" for French League and German League.

They just insist on having those crappy French and German clubs......

Demitri98
05-16-2014, 09:55 PM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM

gabepizza
05-16-2014, 10:26 PM

4. The mega colossal clown trolls here "GUARANTEED" that "Sonny Weems would either win the championship or be in the final. His team is not in the final, proving once again that they are psychopaths.

5. The mega colossal clown trolls here "GUARANTEED" that "Ettore Messina is the best coach in the Euroleague", which has once again been proven FALSE, as his team once again completed one of the greatest choke jobs in all of history, proving once again that they are psychopaths.

Now for the Euroleague championship. A team whose best players are Sergio Rodriguez and Rudy Fernandez vs a team where half the players are Israeli.
:lol :oldlol: :D

Neither of those teams would be able to win a D-league championship.

Talk about below the rim!!!

TheMagicMan
05-16-2014, 10:33 PM
Reported, wrong forum. Mods pls delete.

TheMagicMan
05-16-2014, 10:33 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Smook A.
05-16-2014, 11:13 PM
Found an old ass post from October when Euroleague JUST joined. Looking at this, im pretty damn sure he's been trolling all of us. When I go back to his older posts, he used to say "can't you take a joke" alot.

http://i.imgur.com/cN46K8d.png

Euroleague
05-17-2014, 07:31 PM
Now for the Euroleague championship. A team whose best players are Sergio Rodriguez and Rudy Fernandez vs a team where half the players are Israeli.
:lol :oldlol: :D

Neither of those teams would be able to win a D-league championship.

Talk about below the rim!!!

It's unbelievable that this guy has never taken a 3 day ban here.

And how the hell is half of Maccabi's team Israeli?

PG Yogev Oyahon/Tyrese Rice
SG Ricky Hickman/Guy Pnini/Sylvan Landesburg
SF Devin Smith/Joe Ingles
PF David Blu/Alex Tyus
C Sofoklis Schortsanitis/Shawn James*/Andrija Zizic

*Shawn James - injured list

That's 2 out of 12 players that are Israeli you freaking moron. I know you are retarded, but 2 out of 12 isn't half idiot.

Also, the post you made is racist, as you are saying that Israeli players are incapable of dunking.

It's just one more example amongst thousands here from your posts, of the fact that you are retarded and a racist.

Dr.J4ever
05-21-2014, 12:03 PM
Hey, FIBA basketball..Please comment on Dario Saric. He may well fall into the 10th spot in the Draft, and the Sixers may get him and keep him in Europe for a couple years.

What type of player is he? Is he NBA ready now? Or does he need seasoning?
Please FIBA only. No EL comments.

Rooster
05-21-2014, 02:18 PM
It's unbelievable that this guy has never taken a 3 day ban here.

And how the hell is half of Maccabi's team Israeli?

PG Yogev Oyahon/Tyrese Rice
SG Ricky Hickman/Guy Pnini/Sylvan Landesburg
SF Devin Smith/Joe Ingles
PF David Blu/Alex Tyus
C Sofoklis Schortsanitis/Shawn James*/Andrija Zizic

*Shawn James - injured list

That's 2 out of 12 players that are Israeli you freaking moron. I know you are retarded, but 2 out of 12 isn't half idiot.

Also, the post you made is racist, as you are saying that Israeli players are incapable of dunking.

It's just one more example amongst thousands here from your posts, of the fact that you are retarded and a racist.

LMAO.:oldlol:

So the core of the Euroleague Champion were consists of

American scrubs and rejects who never even sniffed a single second in the pros :roll:

Tyrese Rice - Final Four MVP :facepalm :wtf:

David Blu - Scal white Mamba sidekick at USC

Ricky Hickman -:roll:

Alex Tyus - :oldlol:

Devin Smith - :oldlol:

These D leaguers scored 85 of the 98 points upsetting a supposedly a minor league powerhouse.:oldlol:

So this is what it takes to be Euroleague Champion:facepalm :facepalm

MrC1991
05-21-2014, 02:29 PM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM
WRONG FORUM

Take the hint.

dunksby
05-21-2014, 02:58 PM
How good is Porzinigis? DE has OKC picking him up at 21. He has got good size and seems atletic enough.

RoundMoundOfReb
05-21-2014, 02:58 PM
Wrong sub-forum