PDA

View Full Version : This guy makes 1 million a year

russwest0
04-16-2014, 04:54 AM
Doing this for a living.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJRU7OFaNao

What the fvck am I doing with my life? :oldlol:

Side note, going to be interesting to follow the growth of this sport and the addition of black ppl into it as well

russwest0
04-16-2014, 04:55 AM
Also, dat crossover at 2:13 :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Lebowsky
04-16-2014, 04:59 AM
So you just discovered handball? Congrats, have a cookie.

russwest0
04-16-2014, 05:00 AM
So you just discovered handball? Congrats, have a cookie.

nah, I always knew about it, just was browsing the web and found out this dude makes 1 million a year playing it :lol like why have the black people not jumped on this shit yet?

also, sick avi, would love to fangirl on daniel johnston right now but won't derail the thread

Nick Young
04-16-2014, 05:03 AM
the easiest sport in the universe. Only euros think that ****** game is a challenge. It is on the same level as netball. If you dont know what netball is, look it up. You wont be able to believe it.

Handball is so lame because the ball is so small, the net is so big and you're allowed to throw from so close. If you don't get a goal with every throw, you are probably retarded. It is only impressive to Euros because most of them dont have basic throwing fundamentals, due to not having grown up with baseball. Anyone who can throw a ball quickly impresses them. It is very sad how popular this shit sport is in some countries.

LJJ
04-16-2014, 05:24 AM
the easiest sport in the universe. Only euros think that ****** game is a challenge. It is on the same level as netball. If you dont know what netball is, look it up. You wont be able to believe it.

Handball is so lame because the ball is so small, the net is so big and you're allowed to throw from so close. If you don't get a goal with every throw, you are probably retarded. It is only impressive to Euros because most of them dont have basic throwing fundamentals, due to not having grown up with baseball. Anyone who can throw a ball quickly impresses them. It is very sad how popular this shit sport is in some countries.

Handball is a million times more complex and "difficult" than straight up running, which is also a sport. The thing is, it is a sport. It's not very relevant how easy or difficult it is because you are competing against other people.

RagaZ
04-16-2014, 05:35 AM
Dunno why Euros are in love with this sport.

Nick Young
04-16-2014, 05:45 AM
Handball is a million times more complex and "difficult" than straight up running, which is also a sport. The thing is, it is a sport. It's not very relevant how easy or difficult it is because you are competing against other people.
LOL at Euros trying to stick up for handball as a legit sport:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ROCSteady
04-16-2014, 05:55 AM
Seems like it would be fun to play.

I did look up Netball like NY mentioned and that is a wack ripoff of basketball

russwest0
04-16-2014, 05:55 AM

Watching clips of netball right now... :roll: :roll: :roll:

stupid as hell how people don't even contest shots once they get near the net. like you just see the scorers get a wide open shot. imagine someone like Wilt in this sport :oldlol:

russwest0
04-16-2014, 05:57 AM
Seems like it would be fun to play.

I did look up Netball like NY mentioned and that is a wack ripoff of basketball

It's not even basketball, it's like ultimate frisbee with a ball and a net... and zero contact. It looks stupid as hell for the simple reason that the goal scorers or whatever they are called get a wide open free shot everytime they get the ball inside

East_Stone_Ya
04-16-2014, 06:51 AM
Dunno why Euros are in love with this sport.

says a euro himself :facepalm

Nick Young
04-16-2014, 06:56 AM

stupid as hell how people don't even contest shots once they get near the net. like you just see the scorers get a wide open shot. imagine someone like Wilt in this sport :oldlol:
Its a game designed for English schoolgirls to succeed in and feel good about themselves. For some reason though they are trying to take this shit to a competitive level:facepalm

A true joke of a game.

ForeverHeat
04-16-2014, 07:22 AM
Nick, just stop. You seem very insecure when it comes to Europeans bro, I don't know why. But you can say any sport is stupid. Football is just some guys kicking a ball into a net. If you didnt grow up watching it and just came across it one day you would react the same way you are reacting to this now. Your not being subjective at all. You dont like something and therefore it sucks and is for little girls.

HomieWeMajor
04-16-2014, 07:26 AM
Nicky Young got chased down Roman Road by a bunch of chavs

Andrei89
04-16-2014, 07:27 AM
Nick, just stop. You seem very insecure when it comes to Europeans bro, I don't know why. But you can say any sport is stupid. Football is just some guys kicking a ball into a net. If you didnt grow up watching it and just came across it one day you would react the same way you are reacting to this now. Your not being subjective at all. You dont like something and therefore it sucks and is for little girls.

Probably one of the most insecure posters on the forum this Nick Young.

alenleomessi
04-16-2014, 07:52 AM
duvnjak got shutdown by the macedonian defense though

two macedonian teams in the CL 1/4 this year :bowdown:

alenleomessi
04-16-2014, 07:54 AM
here is the greatest though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHJOQv7YWNE

Nick Young
04-16-2014, 07:56 AM
Football requires elite skills and athleticism. Handball requires the basic ability to throw and jump at the same time, and have basic hand eye coordination.

Netball requires no skill.

I am against sports where no skill or athleticism is required to succeed.

Nick Young
04-16-2014, 07:57 AM
Probably one of the most insecure posters on the forum this Nick Young.
breh why you in love with handball breh? It is same level as curling breh:lol

alenleomessi
04-16-2014, 08:10 AM
Football requires elite skills and athleticism. Handball requires the basic ability to throw and jump at the same time, and have basic hand eye coordination.

Netball requires no skill.

I am against sports where no skill or athleticism is required to succeed.
then why are you a fan of chelsea?

Andrei89
04-16-2014, 08:40 AM
breh why you in love with handball breh? It is same level as curling breh:lol

I don't like handball at all. Stupid sport.

Nick Young
04-16-2014, 08:43 AM
then why are you a fan of chelsea?
Lol current Chelsea is one of the most athletic and skilled teams in the world right now dumbass, and they have been for years:hammerhead:

CeltsGarlic
04-16-2014, 09:01 AM
Man, this sport aint easy. I tried to play it, and you need some insane court awareness and super quick decision making to break through the defense.

Lebowsky
04-16-2014, 09:10 AM
Plus a ton of athleticism. It's a really nice sport, fun and with a lot of contact.

jamal99
04-16-2014, 10:44 AM
Plus a ton of athleticism. It's a really nice sport, fun and with a lot of contact.
You have to be strong af, there's a ton of contact going on...

Lebowsky
04-16-2014, 12:50 PM
Yep, I agree. I, for one, have always liked it.

KyleKong
04-16-2014, 12:53 PM
This is the dumbest shit I have ever seen.

:oldlol:

Why do people find this entertaining?

CeilingFan#1
04-16-2014, 12:57 PM
It's NERF or nothin'.

Balla_Status
04-17-2014, 12:02 AM
Game looks really easy.

Amen on netball nick young. Literally the gayest sport ever. First couple days I Arrived in Australia, I turn on the television and notice this sport on TV that's literally a retarded version of basketball. I couldn't stop laughing.

Asked the aussies about it the next day and told them it was the worst sport of all time.

STATUTORY
04-17-2014, 12:08 AM
:roll: it's like they were trying to invent basketball but didn't get all the way there

good to be an american

ace23
04-17-2014, 12:11 AM
Looked up netball, found this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgr2zmq9CUk)

That chick at 1:34 is nice.

Random_Guy
04-17-2014, 01:02 AM
wow all you people dont understand at all how hard handball is. Have you ever played it? There are a ton of rules regarding the defense of the goal. Obviously its hard to defend one on one but iirc, multiple defenders can smash and block you in the scoring zone.
As for net ball, I can see why you guys think its a rip off of basketball, but i would assume that the game would actually be very complex to play because you cant move after you get the ball, which means that it requires a lot more movement by every player.

RoseCity07
04-17-2014, 02:38 AM
This sport looks retarded.

LJJ
04-17-2014, 02:55 AM
American Football and Wrassling are still the gayest and fakest sports out there.

NugzFan
04-17-2014, 03:18 AM
omg watching clips of netball right now. worst "sport" ive ever seen.

so far it looks like only women play this game. i can see why.

tomtucker
04-17-2014, 03:24 AM

uh, handball is 10 times harder then basketball, here you are allowed to push and tackle shit..............a very rugged game

Bandito
04-17-2014, 04:01 AM
uh, handball is 10 times harder then basketball, here you are allowed to push and tackle shit..............a very rugged game
We can play dirty? My kind of game:lol

Nick Young
04-17-2014, 04:44 AM
:roll:

Nick Young
04-17-2014, 04:49 AM
:roll: it's like they were trying to invent basketball but didn't get all the way there

good to be an american
I wonder what the most exciting play in netball looks like. Girls aren't allowed to jump or get near people when they shoot apparently, which means the game is basically just wideopen uncontested layups.

These girls need to learn about ball fakes, headfakes, and entry passes, not to mention the basics of throwing a chest pass. Pretty sad that these chicks are probably getting paid to do this and even more sad, people have paid to be in that stadium and witness it.

I can't decide if this or handball is worse.

AKA AAP 23
04-17-2014, 05:24 AM
Doing this for a living.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJRU7OFaNao

What the fvck am I doing with my life? :oldlol:

Side note, going to be interesting to follow the growth of this sport and the addition of black ppl into it as well

You're living the life of a typical Kobe fan with your $8/hr job while you make endless amounts of posts in ISH to compensate for your beta life. $1 million dollars will take you 125,000 hours IF you don't account for taxes. And if you assume a 35 hour work week for your pathetic life, that ends up to be a little over 3,571 weeks.

Any non-beta male will make multi-millions within their lifetime, but you...it would take two life times to even scratch 1 million. Enjoy dying with all those hours propping up Kobe, and in a lesser sense KD, because you can't take those hours to the grave.

Shade8780
04-17-2014, 06:43 AM
We use to play this in P.E. back in primary school. Very fun to play. Easy as shit though :lol

Shade8780
04-17-2014, 06:47 AM
You're living the life of a typical Kobe fan with your $8/hr job while you make endless amounts of posts in ISH to compensate for your beta life. $1 million dollars will take you 125,000 hours IF you don't account for taxes. And if you assume a 35 hour work week for your pathetic life, that ends up to be a little over 3,571 weeks.

Any non-beta male will make multi-millions within their lifetime, but you...it would take two life times to even scratch 1 million. Enjoy dying with all those hours propping up Kobe, and in a lesser sense KD, because you can't take those hours to the grave.
http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/03/Mother-of-God-GIF_1.gif

Marlo_Stanfield
04-17-2014, 07:33 AM
:roll:
what a stupid bean breath you are.
to deny handball players are tough, athletic and there is a SHITLOAD of contact is dumb even for you:coleman:

Nick Young
04-17-2014, 08:17 AM
what a stupid bean breath you are.
to deny handball players are tough, athletic and there is a SHITLOAD of contact is dumb even for you:coleman:
you butthurt breh?

TheReal Kendall
04-17-2014, 06:30 PM
I would be a beast a this shit. Looks mad lame though

Swaggin916
04-17-2014, 07:47 PM

Netball :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Made my day