PDA

View Full Version : Can we take a moment to appreciate the 50 game win Bulls?

Connor B
04-16-2014, 05:05 AM
Well, 50 if they beat the Bobcats tomorrow?

I mean, this is really amazing stuff. I would go as far as saying Thibs is one of the greatest coaches of all time. Has any coach in recent memory been as committed to doing his job and winning as much as he has outside maybe Pop? He took the Rose-less then Deng-less Bulls to 50 wins.

Equal credit should go to Noah, who gave the Bulls front office his middle finger after they tried to tank, put up a 12/11/5 for the remainder of the season with DOPY caliber defense, and now has them in a position to get back to potentially the ECF.

I mean this is just amazing to see. If I'm Derrick Rose, I say come back, I really do. The Heat are struggling, and if D-Wade can't be effective (I've actually argued he will be but you never know), the east really isn't set. Bulls gets some offense going and they are a very legit team.

No matter what happens though, everyone should have a huge amount of respect for the players and coaching staff.

YouGotServed
04-16-2014, 05:07 AM
In the East? Not impressed.

SexSymbol
04-16-2014, 05:08 AM
Well, 50 if they beat the Bobcats tomorrow?

I mean, this is really amazing stuff. I would go as far as saying Thibs is one of the greatest coaches of all time. Has any coach in recent memory been as committed to doing his job and winning as much as he has outside maybe Pop? He took the Rose-less then Deng-less Bulls to 50 wins.

Equal credit should go to Noah, who gave the Bulls front office his middle finger after they tried to tank, put up a 12/11/5 for the remainder of the season with DOPY caliber defense, and now has them in a position to get back to potentially the ECF.

I mean this is just amazing to see. If I'm Derrick Rose, I say come back, I really do. The Heat are struggling, and if D-Wade can't be effective (I've actually argued he will be but you never know), the east really isn't set. Bulls gets some offense going and they are a very legit team.

No matter what happens though, everyone should have a huge amount of respect for the players and coaching staff.
Please hide in a cave.

Connor B
04-16-2014, 05:10 AM
Please hide in a cave.

Who you got over him? I got Red, Riley, Pop, Phil, maybe Chuck Dailey, maybe a few others. But he is easily top 15.

SexSymbol
04-16-2014, 05:21 AM
Who you got over him? I got Red, Riley, Pop, Phil, maybe Chuck Dailey, maybe a few others. But he is easily top 15.
The bulls success depends mostly on players who put in effort.
Effort always beats talent, so in the regular season they can steal quite a few wins, but in the PO, when talent starts to put in effort, they lose hopelessly.

coin24
04-16-2014, 06:59 AM
Thibs is an amazing coach and the bulls have shown a ton of heart this season after there cheap ass owners again tried to screw them..
Makes it hard to attract free agents with those dickheads in charge.
Add melo on this team and a healthy rose and they take the east..

MrC1991
04-16-2014, 07:01 AM
This season was full of ups and downs for us, but man it has been an amazing season. Loosing Rose and Deng and still making the playoffs and not to mention maybe 50 wins? GET THE F OUT OF HERE. No one saw this happening. Proud of my boys.

MMM
04-16-2014, 07:06 AM
the max the bulls can win is 49, am i being messed with in this thread???

JohnMax
04-16-2014, 07:09 AM
Playoff Push: Chicago Bulls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EzPHBkze74

Just uploaded today by official NBA channel

JohnMax
04-16-2014, 07:13 AM
Noah look alike fan

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Joakim-Noah-Lookalike.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/NFccSs5.jpg

mr.big35
04-16-2014, 07:24 AM
they cant connorb because at max they will be 49
op fails in life.

blablabla
04-16-2014, 07:56 AM
they are 13-17 against the much better western confernce i doubt that they would be a playoff team in the west
good season for the bulls but let's not exaggerate

jlip
04-16-2014, 08:02 AM
Whatever their record ends up being it's impressive considering that at one point this season they were 9-16 and basically written off.

miles berg
04-16-2014, 08:13 AM
Sub .500 against the West.

East records don't mean anything.

Unimpressed.

Collie
04-16-2014, 08:35 AM
They have 33 losses.

Budadiiii
04-16-2014, 08:59 AM
Much better team without Derrick Tulip.

tamaraw08
04-16-2014, 09:56 AM
Sub .500 against the West.

East records don't mean anything.

Unimpressed.

I think it's almost impossible for a team without their only superstar to have a winning record against the West. Heck the TWolves are relatively healthy even with Love and yet can't have a decent record. They also lost Deng halfway into the season.

ralph_i_el
04-16-2014, 09:57 AM
Please hide in a cave.

he literally changed the way how D is played today BEFORE he was a head coach, then proceeded to coach the league's best D over the past 5 years.

Random_Guy
04-16-2014, 10:00 AM
wow so much hate in here lol. honestly im not even a bulls fan, but you gotta repect em and give out credit when its due. Noah plays with so much intensity, i used to hate the guy but have come to aprreciate him in the past few years.

TheMan
04-16-2014, 10:18 AM
Melo + Noah + 85-90% Rose + Gibson = EC's best team

Get 'er done GarPax

Demitri98
04-16-2014, 10:35 AM
Larry Brown? Those Pistons teams were pretty awesome.