PDA

View Full Version : East conf exec disses Wade and Bosh..will they step it up in the playoffs?

Hoopz2332
04-16-2014, 11:30 AM
http://i.imgur.com/o1f3Qsz.png

https://twitter.com/SamAmicoFSO/status/456167201213403136

Do teams still fear the Heat? No. Some never even feared them in the first place. Scratch that. They should’ve never feared them in the first place — unless this “executive” is referencing fear and respect as the same thing.

With that said, a lot of the times, fear is respect. However, in this matter (when it comes to the Heat), that isn’t usually the case. From the outright, the Heat played every game as if they had an “x” on their backs, searching for that respect – sometimes looking to instill fear in their opponents. And, most of the time, they failed.

LeBron, and the Heat, weren’t a good villain. At least, not when they overly embraced it. LeBron even admitted that he was trying to hard to prove everyone wrong, and it didn’t work.

So, fear. Apparently no one fears them anymore – at least, everyone on the team not named LeBron James. Which is odd.

I feel like this “executive”, whoever he is, is spitting out more “hate” than knowledge. I’ll assume his reference to “fear” is “respect”. If that’s the case, he’s essentially saying that Dwyane Wade is washed up and that Chris Bosh isn’t a real threat, which you don’t even have to worry about.

It’s a clear shot to both those players. No one else on the team, really.

I think it’s more that than truth.

Sure, Wade isn’t what he used to be and Bosh isn’t exactly listed in the dictionary under dominant. However, you can argue that Wade-Bosh is the best 2-and-3-option combo in the league.

The thing that this “executive” doesn’t get is that Wade and Bosh shouldn’t be judged individually. Sure, the NBA is probably one of the most individualistic team sports out there, however, at the end of the day, it’s still a game in which you live and die by the way the “team” plays. It’s rarely one player’s fault, even though we love the narratives.

Alone Wade is probably a clown; the same goes for Bosh. After all, neither managed to take a team to the NBA Finals on their backs alone, as LeBron James did. Though, isn’t this the exact reason as to why they joined together back on the summer night in July 2010?

Isn’t this the premise of this whole “dynasty”? Individually, they may be clowns, and no one may fear them. But, as a team, and with LeBron James, you kind of have to at least respect them.

So, yes, go ahead. Call them clowns, and talk about how no one fears them anymore. Ironically, no one feared them in the first place. They beat the fear into you – just like they’ll do again. With those washed up clowns.

Some things never change. We’re almost four years removed, and people still doubt them. And they’ll continue to. Until that moment when they get to say: “I told you they would fail”.

Too bad, more than likely, that’ll come after LeBron James, and his clowns, have won multiple rings.

Even if it ends during this postseason run, they’ve already won. Maybe it’s time for that one executive to look in the mirror and find out who the real clown is.

http://sircharlesincharge.com/2014/04/16/exec-miami-heat-named-lebron-ones-afraid-clowns/

scm5
04-16-2014, 12:11 PM
I don't think Wade and Bosh properly show just how valuable they are based on statistics alone.

They both demand attention at all times which makes life a lot easier for Lebron, who can blow by anyone. If they try to double Lebron, the Heat usually have Chalmers, Allen, or Battier in for him to kick out for a high percentage 3.

Wade's cutting is still explosive, and I really don't think he's lost that much athletically. He's been careful all season and I think it will pay off in the end.

TylerOO
04-16-2014, 12:12 PM
:lol

Budadiiii
04-16-2014, 12:14 PM
:biggums:

Jesus Christ... Silk is an NBA exec.

We need to stop shitting on this dude and give him some respect.

ralph_i_el
04-16-2014, 12:15 PM
some executives don't make basketball decisions. Who's to say this guy isn't the head of accounting for the magic?

Mass Debator
04-16-2014, 12:15 PM
They had a 50% Wade last year and won...

This year, he's been playing at like 89% all season. They've been careful with his health for the past two weeks. Pretty sure Wade is ready to go. I don't expect anything less than 20/5/5.

Bosh is still Bosh of previous years. Jump shooter with good rotational defensive instincts who can now shoot threes.

The real problem is inconsistent shooting from the role players.

Lebron23
04-16-2014, 12:16 PM
miami needs a healthy wade in the playoffs. i think he'll average 22 to 23 ppg in the playoffs.

Budadiiii
04-16-2014, 12:18 PM
miami needs a healthy wade in the playoffs. i think he'll average 22 to 23 ppg in the playoffs.
Bro, why are you rocking a Heat avy? You're a Cavs fan.

:kobe:

kNicKz
04-16-2014, 12:28 PM
"East Conf Exec" aka sportscenter

FLDFSU
04-16-2014, 12:37 PM
This exec needs to visit ISH more often. If he did, he would know that Wade is the 2nd best player in the NBA, and Bosh is a 25/10 guy waiting to happen if not for Lebron.

And the rest of Miami is the most stacked team of all-time.

STACKED!

DuMa
04-16-2014, 12:37 PM
Show Me Dont Tweet Me

All Net
04-16-2014, 12:39 PM
Healthly Wade should still be feared.

Solefade
04-16-2014, 01:06 PM
This exec needs to visit ISH more often. If he did, he would know that Wade is the 2nd best player in the NBA, and Bosh is a 25/10 guy waiting to happen if not for Lebron.

STACKED!

:roll:

Solefade
04-16-2014, 01:06 PM

we haven't seen that wade since 2011 lol

All Net
04-16-2014, 01:08 PM
we haven't seen that wade since 2011 lol
Well he's more healthy than he was last year now...

J Shuttlesworth
04-16-2014, 01:11 PM
Hopefully this will piss them off and motivate them to play hard.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-16-2014, 01:11 PM
I don't think Wade and Bosh properly show just how valuable they are based on statistics alone.

They both demand attention at all times which makes life a lot easier for Lebron, who can blow by anyone. If they try to double Lebron, the Heat usually have Chalmers, Allen, or Battier in for him to kick out for a high percentage 3.

Wade's cutting is still explosive, and I really don't think he's lost that much athletically. He's been careful all season and I think it will pay off in the end.
it doesnt make LEBrons live easier if Wade demands attention, but at the same time jacks the same amount or more shots per game up as James.
not one bit.
hope the nikka remembers who won the Heats last two titles and takes a step back in the playoffs once again.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-16-2014, 01:12 PM
just sat out 9 games in a row and played once:biggums:

Solefade
04-16-2014, 01:14 PM

it's really hard to gage that right now, we see him have some solid performances but his rhythm and chemistry with everyone else is off at the expense of his health..

All Net
04-16-2014, 01:15 PM
just sat out 9 games in a row and played once:biggums:
Miami were just being Cautious imo..

Marlo_Stanfield
04-16-2014, 01:21 PM
Wade just needs to give them 20-22/5 on 50% during the playoffs.
as lebron gets major attention by defenses, this should be possible.
he should be in there everytime LeBron sits and dominate the ball during that time.
when James is in there mainly play off him to not disrupt his rythm. seing how unselfish james is he will still have plenty opportunities to do something with James on the floor.
if Bosh just manages to score 15-17 PPG and defends the PnR well as well as not totally bending over to big men, Heat should be able to threepeat.
but i think Coach Tard has other plans:facepalm

SilkkTheShocker
04-16-2014, 01:35 PM
Bosh is a total chump. He is right about that. Holding out hope for Wade being somewhat healthy.

SilkkTheShocker
04-16-2014, 01:36 PM
Hopefully this will piss them off and motivate them to play hard.

Agreed. I am praying Bosh can outplay Birdman this postseason.

scm5
04-16-2014, 01:38 PM
it doesnt make LEBrons live easier if Wade demands attention, but at the same time jacks the same amount or more shots per game up as James.
not one bit.
hope the nikka remembers who won the Heats last two titles and takes a step back in the playoffs once again.

?!?!?!

Wade is only attempting 14.1 FGA/gm and hitting 54.8% of his shots.

Flash31
04-16-2014, 02:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/o1f3Qsz.png

https://twitter.com/SamAmicoFSO/status/456167201213403136

http://sircharlesincharge.com/2014/04/16/exec-miami-heat-named-lebron-ones-afraid-clowns/

Now either this is the media,espn,the guy that wrote it or LeBron Cav nut hugger Windhorst
or its legit from a team that hates Miami.

Either way its so full of sht and whoever wrote this report
couldnt show their heat hate any clearer.

Out of everything in this report the most full of sht hate,bias,and ignorance is

saying Dwyane Wade never carried a team to the Finals on his back---
WTF does he consider 2006?
And calling Bosh and Wade clowns bullsht---an exec well then if its legit its clearly not Bird,Thibs,Dumars,Kidd,Dolan
or anyone really improtant.

Clowns--calling Wade and bosh washed up and insignificant
trashing the heat yet praising LeBron

Hmm if Legit this sounds exactly like Brian Windhorst
or its Dan Gilbert.

Otherwise such a load of bullsht.

imdaman99
04-16-2014, 03:45 PM
Talk about a made up quote. Wouldn't surprise me if it was Bran's mom with that quote.
Thanks for making it useless by concealing the name of 'the exec' saying that :lol

russwest0
04-16-2014, 03:49 PM
There was another "East conf exec" that said that Ibaka was shooting too many jumpshots and compared him to Josh Smith....

It doesn't mean shit. Probably just said by some towel boy for the Heat that posts shit on here

Trollsmasher
04-16-2014, 03:51 PM
Well, Bosh is a bitch. At least he got that right

HiphopRelated
04-16-2014, 03:59 PM

?!?!?!

Wade's supposed to take the same or less shots, but make less of them because that's what is good for the Lebron brigade because it would threaten Lebron's status.

But if he does that and loses, then he didn't step up.... so it's a no win

red1
04-16-2014, 04:03 PM
eastern conference executive confirmed to be da real lambo

J Shuttlesworth
04-16-2014, 04:05 PM

?!?!?!

Besides a few games this season, Wade has been playing perfectly to help Miami win a ring. 14 FGA is about where he should be

Marlo_Stanfield
04-16-2014, 04:12 PM
Besides a few games this season, Wade has been playing perfectly to help Miami win a ring. 14 FGA is about where he should be
yeah you right. maybe the games where he had 10+ FG attempts in the first half and lebron went into his shell struck my memory to hard.
14 FGA and some facilitating + elite defense. thats what he should do in the playoffs too:cheers:

J Shuttlesworth
04-16-2014, 04:16 PM
yeah you right. maybe the games where he had 10+ FG attempts in the first half and lebron went into his shell struck my memory to hard.
14 FGA and some facilitating + elite defense. thats what he should do in the playoffs too:cheers:
Honestly, I think it was just Spoe trying to work Wade back in after injuries. I only saw him taking a lot of shots in games after he had sat for a while. I doubt we'll be seeing Wade take too many shots in the playoffs, unless LeBron goes cold.

HiphopRelated
04-16-2014, 04:22 PM
Then you are calling Lebron mentally weak.

Seriously, are you saying Lebron can only shine if others play worse? Wade has massively overhauled his game to accommodate Lebron. When is enough enough?

I don't believe Lebron thinks like that, I refuse to

Crimsonrain777
04-16-2014, 04:34 PM

STACKED!

:applause:

Hoopz2332
04-30-2014, 07:10 AM
Bosh has been solid so far but Wade was preety ehh outside of 1 game vs Bobcats. These are the splits from the series

Lebron +38 on / +1 off
Wade -2 on / +41 off
Bosh +3 on / +36 off

Frozen1
04-30-2014, 08:05 AM
Bosh has been solid so far but Wade was preety ehh outside of 1 game vs Bobcats. These are the splits from the series

Lebron +38 on / +1 off
Wade -2 on / +41 off
Bosh +3 on / +36 off

Yeah, i also think wade and bosh are playing pretty bad. Look at these plus minus, clearly dragging the team down. Should totally be benched.

But The King still managed to carry his team to a sweep. King. :bowdown:

RoundMoundOfReb
04-30-2014, 08:13 AM
Wade didn't look that great in round 1.

Trollsmasher
04-30-2014, 08:15 AM
Well, he at least looked pretty alright physically. With the way the East looks right now, they are not going to need him at his possible best until the Finals.

+ Lebron looks like he is in for a much better run than last year

fragokota
04-30-2014, 08:28 AM
Well, he at least looked pretty alright physically. With the way the East looks right now, they are not going to need him at his possible best until the Finals.

+ Lebron looks like he is in for a much better run than last year

nets or raptors could prove to be harder than you think.they'll need him for the second round.it seems like it's gonna be more difficult than the ecf.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-30-2014, 08:41 AM
Wade looked healthier than in a long time.
Bosh looked aight outside of his defensive failures.
Wade just settled for some dumb as shots but he wants to get his jumper going and not be banged up.
thats fine with me. he should step up round to round

aj1987
04-30-2014, 08:42 AM
Wade didn't look that great in round 1.
I beg to differ. He was much quicker than he was in the RS. His shot was off and that's why he cooled down, after the impressive 1st game.

The NBA "Exec" need to be Sterlinged.

Hoopz2332
04-30-2014, 08:45 AM
Wade looked physically on point but his shot was off after game 1 and he kept making bad plays lol.

comerb
04-30-2014, 08:49 AM
The whole Lebron isn't a good "villian" thing is bullshit nonsense. The heat came within 2 games of winning and championship and Lebron played just fine all year outside of a single series... it just so happened that series was the Finals.

RoundMoundOfReb
04-30-2014, 08:50 AM
I beg to differ. He was much quicker than he was in the RS. His shot was off and that's why he cooled down, after the impressive 1st game.

The NBA "Exec" need to be Sterlinged.
Yeah probably just needs to get all of that rust off.

aj1987
04-30-2014, 08:51 AM
Wade looked physically on point but his shot was off after game 1 and he kept making bad plays lol.
It's the Bobcats though. He was probably trying to get his rhythm and groove back. He had some dumb passes as well, but that has nothing to do with decline or health though. Last season, IIRC, he averaged 14 PPG against the Bucks. 18 points against the Bobcats and he played only 33 minutes a game, taking only 13 shots a game. He'll increase his numbers as the playoffs go on.

ArbitraryWater
04-30-2014, 08:54 AM
Im good with how its been... Wade looks physically healthy, and we only need him at our best in the Finals. Hes inconsistent by now, so I wouldnt want him to peak earlier, because he'll definitely have that one beast series.

Hoopz2332
04-30-2014, 08:59 AM
Im good with how its been... Wade looks physically healthy, and we only need him at our best in the Finals. Hes inconsistent by now, so I wouldnt want him to peak earlier, because he'll definitely have that one beast series.

agreed

Dresta
04-30-2014, 12:32 PM
[QUOTE]Alone Wade is probably a clown; the same goes for Bosh. After all, neither managed to take a team to the NBA Finals on their backs alone, as LeBron James did. Though, isn

aj1987
04-30-2014, 04:45 PM
:facepalm

What a moron.
****ing hell. I didn't read that part. Skipped after the first couple of lines. I hope the ****** who wrote the article paid to get that shit published. Either way, dude should just get castrated so that he doesn't spread his stupidity. Kobetards and other Miami haters are more intelligent than his moron.

Artillery
04-30-2014, 05:53 PM
They won't need to step up as long as the Heat continue to play the worst teams in the playoffs.

3LiftHeatCurse
04-30-2014, 07:41 PM
Alone Wade is probably a clown; the same goes for Bosh. After all, neither managed to take a team to the NBA Finals on their backs alone, as LeBron James did.

wtf? 2006 Wade finals mvp?

Dresta
04-30-2014, 07:45 PM
wtf? 2006 Wade finals mvp?
I know, the guy is a complete moron. He seems to be ignoring that Bron joined Wade in Miami, they didn't all relocate somewhere else. Man wanted to learn from a champion, and the 2011 finals showed us all why.

Hoopz2332
05-17-2014, 12:56 PM
Update..

Wade played better in this 2nd round than the first. He needs to keep that eff and volume going vs Pacers

http://i.imgur.com/9EC96Sv.png

Bosh has been solid but he needs to hit the boards more and get to the line

http://i.imgur.com/YMNKmhv.png

Marlo_Stanfield
05-17-2014, 01:00 PM
Wade and Bosh so far have been okay.
the problem is they have one great half and then disappear in the other to often. just a bit to incosistent,especially bosh.
but if they keep improving just a little they will have a good playoff run
the efficency is really good too:applause:

Hoopz2332
05-17-2014, 01:07 PM
the problem is they have one great half and then disappear in the other to often. just a bit to incosistent,especially bosh.

heat need more of he Wade we saw in the first half of game 5

BasedTom
05-17-2014, 01:38 PM
sports "journalism"

My sources tell me that an anonymous GM just said that the Knicks ****ing suck. Rumors also state that Delonte West is hoping to get signed by the Heat this offseason.

TylerOO
05-17-2014, 01:42 PM
Bosh's rebounding is ****ing pathetic

aj1987
05-17-2014, 07:13 PM
Wade was literally invisible on defense, but he was only silent on the offensive end (in the second half) because he was giving up the ball to LeBron (in Game 5). Dude is definitely gonna be more productive in the ECF.

Quizno
05-17-2014, 07:23 PM
lol people acting like having to carry dwyane wade and chris bosh, along with a very good supporting cast, through the 2013 eastern conference playoffs is some sort of heavy burden

aj1987
05-17-2014, 07:28 PM
lol people acting like having to carry dwyane wade and chris bosh, along with a very good supporting cast, through the 2013 eastern conference playoffs is some sort of heavy burden
Except it's the 2014 EC Playoffs, you ****ing retard.

KyrieTheFuture
05-17-2014, 07:29 PM
Shit Pat Riley probably said this

jzek
05-17-2014, 07:33 PM

problem is, he's NEVER healthy the last 3 years :oldlol:

His stats the last two post seasons are borderline Mo Williams stats

Cocaine80s
05-17-2014, 07:33 PM
hes healthy right now :confusedshrug:

aj1987
05-17-2014, 07:35 PM
Yet, he averaged 23/5/4/2/1 in '12 and 25/7/4/2/1 in '11.

Hoopz2332
07-24-2014, 12:49 PM
:cry:

mehyaM24
07-24-2014, 12:54 PM
this notion that ONE player can win a title by themself is ****ing stupid.

basketball at a professional level isn't ****ing boxing or tennis. for the millionth time, teams win titles.