PDA

View Full Version : Alpha male of your team getting to the finals or winning it all

veilside23
04-16-2014, 01:48 PM
lets discuss ....

would you rather get your team to the finals each year for 10 straight years and get 3 rings

or would you rather get your team to 3 finals and win all 3 ?

i edited just for the sake of argument

Mass Debator
04-16-2014, 01:55 PM
3 finals MVP for 3 rings easily. That guarantees you a spot on the top 50 GOAT already
10 finals appearances and 1 ring guarantees you top 200.

J Shuttlesworth
04-16-2014, 01:56 PM
lol stupid thread. Of course it's beter to win 3 rings than 1. Is it better to win 3 rings, and miss the finals 7 times, or win 3 rings, while going to the finals 7 times?

Random_Guy
04-16-2014, 01:56 PM
3 finals MVP for 3 rings easily. That guarantees you a spot on the top 50 GOAT already
10 finals appearances and 1 ring guarantees you top 200.
no 10 finals apperance and 1 ring gurantee you as the top 1 choker of all time.
3 rings easy

Mass Debator
04-16-2014, 02:00 PM
no 10 finals apperance and 1 ring gurantee you as the top 1 choker of all time.
3 rings easy
Lol that too. Thread would've been more interesting if it's just 2 finals 2 rings/fmvp 10 early exits vs 10 finals 1 ring no early exits.

veilside23
04-16-2014, 02:03 PM
lol stupid thread. Of course it's beter to win 3 rings than 1. Is it better to win 3 rings, and miss the finals 7 times, or win 3 rings, while going to the finals 7 times?

but i thought you said 6/12 for jordan right?

ok just for you
3/10 or 3/3 ?

moe94
04-16-2014, 02:04 PM
Obviously the second one. How is this even debatable?

Budadiiii
04-16-2014, 02:04 PM
Jerry West or Bird?

Hmmmm

J Shuttlesworth
04-16-2014, 02:06 PM
Lol @ comparing winning multiple rings to winning 1. How about this? Would you rather win 5 rings in 5 finals, or 6 rings in 8 finals?

J Shuttlesworth
04-16-2014, 02:07 PM
but i thought you said 6/12 for jordan right?

ok just for you
3/10 or 3/3 ?
I'd rather go to the finals 10 times and win 3 than winning 3 rings and missing the playoffs for the other 7 years

veilside23
04-16-2014, 02:08 PM
Lol @ comparing winning multiple rings to winning 1. How about this? Would you rather win 5 rings in 5 finals, or 6 rings in 8 finals?

i edited the original post .. because i want to point out how much difference it makes ...

so for you 3/10
or 3/3 ?

moe94
04-16-2014, 02:12 PM
3/10 Finals > 3/3 Finals

For the latter, it just means you got eliminated earlier. Losing in the Finals is better than losing before the Finals.

J Shuttlesworth
04-16-2014, 02:12 PM
i edited the original post .. because i want to point out how much difference it makes ...

so for you 3/10
or 3/3 ?
I can use extreme examples too If you do.
1/1 or 11/15?

J Shuttlesworth
04-16-2014, 02:13 PM
3/10 Finals > 3/3 Finals

For the latter, it just means you got eliminated earlier. Losing in the Finals is better than losing before the Finals.
Ding ding ding

TheMan
04-16-2014, 02:13 PM
How bout same amount of titles?

5 outta 5 or 5 outta 8?

I think I'd take 5 outta 5. Being so close and not winning sucks more for me.

Losing in earlier rounds means team wasn't good enough, getting so close and coming up short would hurt more I think. I wouldn't know, 6 for 6:bowdown:

Trollsmasher
04-16-2014, 02:14 PM
3/10 Finals > 3/3 Finals

this

veilside23
04-16-2014, 02:14 PM
I can use extreme examples too If you do.
1/1 or 11/15?

:bowdown: you are just discrediting jordan's 6/6 .... saying that is not an ultimate achievement is a joke.

NumberSix
04-16-2014, 02:15 PM
3 championships is better than 1.

NumberSix
04-16-2014, 02:19 PM
How bout same amount of titles?

5 outta 5 or 5 outta 8?

I think I'd take 5 outta 5. Being so close and not winning sucks more for me.

Losing in earlier rounds means team wasn't good enough, getting so close and coming up short would hurt more I think. I wouldn't know, 6 for 6:bowdown:
Jordan mythologists have actually brainwashed themselves into thinking this.

Hey, idiot boy. Lemme ask you this. Would you rather your bulls make the finals this year or lose in the first 2 rounds?

J Shuttlesworth
04-16-2014, 02:20 PM
:bowdown: you are just discrediting jordan's 6/6 .... saying that is not an ultimate achievement is a joke.
It is a great achievement to win 6 rings, especially in a row (basically). You can't ignore the seasons he didn't make the finals as if they don't count though

Trollsmasher
04-16-2014, 02:29 PM
Would you rather reach 3 WSOP ME final tables and win 3 bracelets or reach 10 final tables and win 3 bracelets?

If you choose option A or you are not sure, guess who gets more money, idiots.

Budadiiii
04-16-2014, 02:34 PM
Thing is... LeBron played terrible in his finals losses

Durant actually gets props for making it to the finals and playing well.

22 on 35%

8 points..

ehh. Just reinforces that he's a choker and not much else. Strengthens the MJ GOAT argument, not that it needs strengthening or anything.

LeBron isn't passing Duncan let alone MJ for **** sake.

NumberSix
04-16-2014, 02:38 PM

22 on 35%

8 points..

ehh. Just reinforces that he's a choker and not much else. Strengthens the MJ GOAT argument, not that it needs strengthening or anything.

Durant ain't passing Nash.

Flash31
04-16-2014, 02:44 PM
If you're saying losing before the finals is better than losing in the Finals--
Than you are fn stupid and should never post or talk about bb or any sport period.

Just examples

Russell 11/13
Jordan 6/6 who the fck is better 11>6

ok how about
Magic 5/9
Kobe 5/7
Magic

Or how about say the World Cup
USA losing in group stage,qf,sf
or USA losing in Final

Wilt 2/7
LeBron 2/4

Which Ones Better--the guy who led a team to 7 Finals or 4

No I guess Im wrong,these MJ ball slurpers clearly brainwashed by the media believes if you dont win the finals its a blemish but if you lose anywhere before that eh nothing

The only reason the media tried and made people believe 6/6 is pinnacle is so they can brainwash people into thinking this beyond ignorant thought of
6/6 >11/13 bc thats the only way they could make it to where MJ>Russell

And these dumbfck people eat it up along with
"clutch","killer instinct",b b but MJ was a guard,"big men not impressive",
"weak era",and nowadays if anybody comes close to MJ---they use 6/6,"clutch",never lost in finals (yet lost 10+before that)
STACKEDZ(yet 72-10,55 win wo him),Shaq,Wade(yet Pippen,Rodman)

I havent seen this level of extreme groupie shrine,deity worship to MJ
about anybody else.

tpols

22 on 35%

8 points..

exactly.. if bran makes the finals next 6 years in a row, pulls 5 spurs/mavs series where hes afraid to shoot and they lose.. you think that helps his legacy because he made a bunch finals? :lol

Theres stiff comp at the top.. not much room for error.

KyrieTheFuture

22 on 35%

8 points..

Can I ask why you care so much about LeBron's place in history? Or even Durants?

J Shuttlesworth
04-16-2014, 02:48 PM
exactly.. if bran makes the finals next 6 years in a row, pulls 5 spurs/mavs series where hes afraid to shoot and they lose.. you think that helps his legacy because he made a bunch finals? :lol

Theres stiff comp at the top.. not much room for error.
It would hurt his legacy a lot more to lose early in the playoffs :biggums:

veilside23
04-16-2014, 02:49 PM
)

I havent seen this level of extreme groupie shrine,deity worship to MJ
about anybody else.

simply because MJ is goat... thats why we worship him :bowdown: never scored less than 10 points in a finals game

tpols
04-16-2014, 02:51 PM

When brans dropping 30/8/8 against the best defenses in the league out east(11 and 13 ECFs) and then drops off a bunch in the finals against inferior defensive teams(11 and 13 Finals) thats going to kill his legacy in comparison to guys like MJ who did the exact opposite.

NumberSix
04-16-2014, 02:51 PM
Vince Carter has a better legacy than Durant because Vince doesn't have any finals loses.

veilside23
04-16-2014, 02:53 PM
so kobe's 5/7 is better than bron's 2/4 ? truth hurts?

Flash31
04-16-2014, 02:53 PM

The Ultimate Achievement in Winning
is going

11/13
Let me repeat that---Bill Russell went to the Finals 13 Times
over twice the amount of Jordan

He won the Finals 11 Times
11 to 6

I realized counting,basic knowledge and brains aren't part of MJ worshippers.

11 is 5 more than 6

No though going to the Finals 6 Times in a 15 yr career is better than going to the Finals 13 Times

Bill Russell went to the Finals almist as long as MJ was a Chicago Bull

oh and heres a nice reference point about 6/6
MJ NEVER won 6 Straight Finals
He won two 3 peats but
Bill Russell won 8 Straight TIMES
8/8

So 8/8 beats 3/3

In which case then BR is Clearly BETTER than Jordan

NumberSix
04-16-2014, 02:54 PM
so kobe's 5/7 is better than bron's 2/4 ? truth hurts?
Yes, but neither can touch Pippen's 6/6.

veilside23
04-16-2014, 02:57 PM
is going

11/13

He won the Finals 11 Times
11 to 6

I realized counting,basic knowledge and brains aren't part of MJ worshippers.

11 is 5 more than 6

No though going to the Finals 6 Times in a 15 yr career is better than going to the Finals 13 Times

Bill Russell went to the Finals almist as long as MJ was a Chicago Bull

oh and heres a nice reference point about 6/6
MJ NEVER won 6 Straight Finals
He won two 3 peats but
Bill Russell won 8 Straight TIMES
8/8

So 8/8 beats 3/3

In which case then BR is Clearly BETTER than Jordan

russell is not even the goat center... get out of here with that logic ... and no need to bring bill russell here... tell me where you able to see bill russell play that you bring him up to much here? how many teams they played how many wins they needed to get to the finals? please educate me

veilside23
04-16-2014, 02:58 PM
Yes, but neither can touch Pippen's 6/6.

so does wade's one more ring XD

TheMan
04-16-2014, 03:00 PM
Jordan mythologists have actually brainwashed themselves into thinking this.

Hey, idiot boy. Lemme ask you this. Would you rather your bulls make the finals this year or lose in the first 2 rounds?
In the end, if they don't have the Larry O'Brien, does it really matter? Especially considering the state of Eastern Conference, not really a big deal:confusedshrug:

Rose'sACL
04-16-2014, 03:00 PM
russell is not even the goat center... get out of here with that logic ... and no need to bring bill russell here... tell me where you able to see bill russell play that you bring him up to much here? how many teams they played how many wins they needed to get to the finals? please educate me
you are the one that uses 6 out of 6 as a plus point instead of just 6 rings as a plus point. explain that logic. 6 wins in 8 finals is better than 6 wins in 6 finals.

NumberSix
04-16-2014, 03:01 PM
In the end, if they don't have the Larry O'Brien, does it really matter? Especially considering the state of Eastern Conference, not really a big deal:confusedshrug:
Translation: dodge

Rose'sACL
04-16-2014, 03:02 PM
it does matter. it shows that you team was best from your conference just like winning the finals shows that you are the best in the whole league. losing in your conference is in no way better than making the finals.

NumberSix
04-16-2014, 03:04 PM
you are the one that uses 6 out of 6 as a plus point instead of just 6 rings as a plus point. explain that logic. 6 wins in 8 finals is better than 6 wins in 6 finals.
Apparently Duncan was great with his 4/4, but he destroyed his legacy last year going 4/5. He should have lost in the 1st round to protect his 4/4.

Making the finals stained his legacy. Losing earlier would have saved it.

Flash31
04-16-2014, 03:08 PM
simply because MJ is goat... thats why we worship him :bowdown: never scored less than 10 points in a finals game

So you're saying Michael Jordan only played 6 Seasons and achieved all those stats

than yes--goat gonna goat

but wait no no he didnt

I dont know if you notice this but LeBron isnt better than MJ at the moment and has Less Finals Appearances and Wins but there is two people on
the GOAT that are BETTER than Jordan

Kareem and Bill Russell

and here To use a LeBron like argument
BR never avg less than 10 Rebounds in Finals
Kareem has 6,000+ more Points than MJ

BR and Kareem dominated every level of winning--
college,NBA

BR 11/13 GOAT gonna GOAT,22 RPG avg:bowdown:
Kareem 6 MVPs,6 Rings,38,000+ pts :bowdown:

Wilt Chamberlain 31,000+ pts,20,000+ rbs
avg for career 30 ppg,22+ rbs
avg 50,24 for a season :bowdown:

Discrediting someone for not winning LJ 2007,Wilt agains Russell
but using the argument of MJ never lost come on wo Pippen or with Pippen bc Not in Finals:facepalm

Flash31
04-16-2014, 03:18 PM

Educate an MJ literal deity worshipping Groupie---:oldlol:

I know ESPN and the media has educated you enough to where the damage can NOT be reversed.

In your mind 6/6 is better than 11/13
And bc you believe the media spin so easily and are so on MJs nuts you spin ir discredit anything that doesnt coincide with Jordan GOAT,"6/6,Never Lost in Finals,MJ gonna MJ"

The goal for every team,every player is to win the championship every year and Bill Russell did that for almost his whole entire career.

MJ won 6 Rings in 10 years
BR won 11 Rings in 13 Years
He won 8 STRAIGHT

He won 2 More Finals more than MJ in his 8 PEAT

To get to how dominant that is itll be like The Miami Heat winning and going to the Finals ANOTHER 5 Straight Times and Winning

Jordan went 3/3,then 3/3
Bill Russell went 8/8

Flash31
04-16-2014, 03:22 PM
Can these Mj stans explain who MJs competition was
especially at SG

Bill went up against GOAT most dominant scorer and one of GOAT in Wilt
Jordan won when the Lakers,Celtics,Pistons got old and had no competion at his level at sg and

Stacked Roster only won 6 Times compared to Bill 11 Times.

veilside23
04-16-2014, 03:24 PM
Educate an MJ literal deity worshipping Groupie---:oldlol:

I know ESPN and the media has educated you enough to where the damage can NOT be reversed.

In your mind 6/6 is better than 11/13
And bc you believe the media spin so easily and are so on MJs nuts you spin ir discredit anything that doesnt coincide with Jordan GOAT,"6/6,Never Lost in Finals,MJ gonna MJ"

The goal for every team,every player is to win the championship every year and Bill Russell did that for almost his whole entire career.

MJ won 6 Rings in 10 years
BR won 11 Rings in 13 Years
He won 8 STRAIGHT

He won 2 More Finals more than MJ in his 8 PEAT

To get to how dominant that is itll be like The Miami Heat winning and going to the Finals ANOTHER 5 Straight Times and Winning

Jordan went 3/3,then 3/3
Bill Russell went 8/8

the question i raised you didnt answer. how many games did celtics have to win to get the ring? did you see russell play to suggest that he was simply goat better than everyone else?

I am not a groupie i just witnessed MJ's greatness and only knew who bill russell and his accomplishment when he had a documentary and some old footage i got from my father...

so flash did you see russell play to suggest that he is a better alphamale than MJ .

veilside23
04-16-2014, 03:32 PM
Can these Mj stans explain who MJs competition was
especially at SG

Bill went up against GOAT most dominant scorer and one of GOAT in Wilt
Jordan won when the Lakers,Celtics,Pistons got old and had no competion at his level at sg and

Stacked Roster only won 6 Times compared to Bill 11 Times.

you claim that it was bill russell's team only? then you certainly know bill russell... to say that the celtics team isnt stacked try google ...

he isnt even the best scorer in his team... he is the best rebounder yes... tommy heison actually scored more than russell... how many times pip outscored jordan on a finals game?

SG jordan faced dumars, miller, drexler, mitch richmond, steve smith hardaway. but all time greats that didnt get a ring when jordan played olajuwon barkley malone kemp and payton i could go on .

IncarceratedBob
04-16-2014, 03:45 PM
Losing in the finals is more embarrassing than missing the playoffs. Getting to the biggest stage and losing is a joke

J Shuttlesworth
04-16-2014, 03:51 PM

22 on 35%

8 points..

lol your boy Durant choked in the 2nd round of the playoffs last year. It's worse to choke that early. It shows you can't handle pressure even at the smallest of stages.

jlip
04-16-2014, 04:45 PM
is going

11/13

He went to 12 Finals and went 11/12 in those. The only one he lost was in 1958 where he got injured and missed half the series.

Blue&Orange
04-16-2014, 05:13 PM
Lebrontards where losing finals due to choking is an achievement. :lol

Seriously how can this idiots not be delusional about Lebron being top10. :roll:

J Shuttlesworth
04-16-2014, 05:17 PM
Lebrontards where losing finals due to choking is an achievement. :lol

Seriously how can this idiots not be delusional about Lebron being top10. :roll:
Who said choking in the finals is an acheivement? All people are saying is that it's better to lose in the finals than to lose in the 1st/2nd round or not make the playoffs. Not rocket science, and really only MJ stans disagree

Flash31
04-16-2014, 05:18 PM
you claim that it was bill russell's team only? then you certainly know bill russell... to say that the celtics team isnt stacked try google ...

he isnt even the best scorer in his team... he is the best rebounder yes... tommy heison actually scored more than russell... how many times pip outscored jordan on a finals game?

SG jordan faced dumars, miller, drexler, mitch richmond, steve smith hardaway. but all time greats that didnt get a ring when jordan played olajuwon barkley malone kemp and payton i could go on .

I never said the Russell Celtics weren't stacked.
No sht they were stacked,but don't act like Mj's 90s Bulls weren't stacked now.
And points,points is all that matters to you?I should've known I was dealing with a person getting their bias from ESPN.

Bill Russell was and is the GOAT DEFENDER and the 2nd GOAT REBOUNDER.
He avg 22 Rebounds for his CAREER.

But if we're going by your metrics---Rodman and Grant outrebounded Jordan,
Pippen had more steals in certain playoffs,Steve Kerr and Paxson made more 3s.

aND HOLD UP ALL TIME GREATS including Drexler,Miller,Dumars,Freakin Shawn Kemp,Smith,Mitch--are you fn serious?

In that case Bill Russell faced Wilt,Thurmond,West,Baylor,Goodrich,Frazier,Oscar,L ucas,Monroe,Reed,Pettit,Barry over 6+ times each season each person.

Yeah wait Drexler,Dumars,R Miller,Kemp,Richmond is equal to
Wilt,Lucas,West,Oscar,Thurmond,Baylor,Frazier

ALL TIME GREATS,Yeah ok

in that case The Miami Heat beat all time greats in Duncan,Tony Parker,Ginobli,Durant,McGrady,Pierce,Garnett,Allen ,Carmelo

MJ didn't beat HAKEEM
HE LOST to the PISTONS multiple times--who stopped who from winning then?
The Shaq led Magic beat the Bulls with JORDAN.

But to you points is all that matters--rebounds don't count(20 rbs a game-nope doesn't count)
assists dont matter,steals and blocks dont matter,being the facilitator and team leader--nope doesn't count.
ONLY Points is what counts in your mind.

Dennis Rodman was nearly FINALS MVP over MICHAEL JORDAN--
And Dennis Rodman rarely scored b b but the points man.

Without Dennis Rodman,the Bulls do NOT BEAT The Jazz or Supersonics.
MJ was the scorer,Pippen was the defender and facilitator,and Rodman was the rebounder,defensive tenacious wildcard.

But suure you're right a team winning 55 games without their best player isn't STACKED.a team where their 3rd best player nearly won Finals MVP,a team that won when the 3 BEST Teams in those 80s,early 90s got old or washed up,a team that had the NBA'S Golden Boy and rules to cater specifically to help him,a team that won a GAME 6 With a CLEAR FOUL---

YEAH MJ had no help---b b but the points man.

Flash31
04-16-2014, 05:22 PM
People here can talk about LeBron,Kobe,Duncan,Wilt choking yet these MJ stans well

DETROIT Kicked MJ and the Bulls ass multiple times in a row---how's that not a choke then?

Wilt went against the Boston Celtics and lost and is considered choking yet losing to the Pistons Jordan didn't choke--just his team wasn't good enough,yet these MJ stans considered Wilt choking,LeBron in 2007 choking,Duncan choking,
but M noooo

come on

Shade8780
04-16-2014, 05:24 PM
3 years, 3 rings. Easily.

Droid101
04-16-2014, 05:36 PM
3/10 Finals > 3/3 Finals

Seriously, what is wrong with these people?

"I'd rather get swept in the first round than make the finals!" :roll:

zoom17
04-16-2014, 05:46 PM
Seriously, what is wrong with these people?

"I'd rather get swept in the first round than make the finals!" :roll:

your opinion bro.

J Shuttlesworth
04-16-2014, 05:47 PM
your opinion bro.
His opinion has sound reasoning and logic behind it :coleman:

Budadiiii
04-16-2014, 07:55 PM
lol your boy Durant choked in the 2nd round of the playoffs last year. It's worse to choke that early. It shows you can't handle pressure even at the smallest of stages.
Durant is a better finals performer than Lebron.

That's all that really matters. LeBron can never be top 10 with all those finals chokes....

The only reason you say Durant choked against Memphis is because of how upset it makes you when someone states how much of a choking bitch LeBron is. Now every time a superstar loses a playoff series it will be chalked up as a choke because of pathetic Bron stans like yourself. Once Wesbrook went down, OKC was no longer the favorite... LeBron has never had to deal with something like that. He's always played in the weak Eastern conference against old/slow teams and has still managed to choke almost every single year. Insane. That's why he was voted ISH's number 1 choker. :applause:

You guys are like ****ing parrots. You literally don't have any rebuttal so you just repeat back what people say about LeBron... which makes LeBron stans the absolute scum of this board. The most desperate and sensitive bunch on ISH.

Shuttlesworth want a cracker?

JohnFreeman
04-16-2014, 07:56 PM
3 and win 3

Fudge
04-16-2014, 07:58 PM
Damn, Budadz.

http://i.imgur.com/RIwwR44.gif

JohnFreeman
04-16-2014, 07:59 PM

That's all that really matters. LeBron can never be top 10 with all those finals chokes....

The only reason you say Durant choked against Memphis is because of how upset it makes you when someone states how much of a choking bitch LeBron is. Now every time a superstar loses a playoff series it will be chalked up as a choke because of pathetic Bron stans like yourself. Once Wesbrook went down, OKC was no longer the favorite... LeBron has never had to deal with something like that. He's always played in the weak Eastern conference against old/slow teams and has still managed to choke almost every single year. Insane. That's why he was voted ISH's number 1 choker. :applause:

You guys are like ****ing parrots. You literally don't have any rebuttal so you just repeat back what people say about LeBron... which makes LeBron stans the absolute scum of this board. The most desperate and sensitive bunch on ISH.

http://i.imgur.com/LP4KzEF.gif

KyrieTheFuture
04-16-2014, 08:18 PM

Thank god no one cares about your opinion

veilside23
04-18-2014, 02:41 PM
Losing in the finals is more embarrassing than missing the playoffs. Getting to the biggest stage and losing is a joke

this... i dont have to explain my self further if you are really trying to argue that your goat is simply better because he has reach the finals at an early age and always reach it year after year or 2.. then you must be crazy to think that he is doing it all the time if in one finals game you scored less than your 4th option.. My point is people always claim that your alphamale is just coasting and come play offs he would always step up ..

@Flash 31 ... yes bill let his team in rebounding ... pip led jordan in steals? Really? how come jordan has this 3

J Shuttlesworth
04-18-2014, 02:47 PM

lol @ trying to call a guy w/ no rings a better finals performer than a guy who has 2 FMVPs :lol :roll:

KD could only put up empty stats in the finals, the one time he made it. He can't even handle the pressure of the 2nd round :biggums:

J Shuttlesworth
04-18-2014, 02:49 PM
[QUOTE=veilside23]this... i dont have to explain my self further if you are really trying to argue that your goat is simply better because he has reach the finals at an early age and always reach it year after year or 2.. then you must be crazy to think that he is doing it all the time if in one finals game you scored less than your 4th option.. My point is people always claim that your alphamale is just coasting and come play offs he would always step up ..

@Flash 31 ... yes bill let his team in rebounding ... pip led jordan in steals? Really? how come jordan has this 3

veilside23
04-18-2014, 03:01 PM
Be honest. If the Chicago Bulls or Toronto Raptors went to the finals this year, would that not be considered a good accomplishment? You're saying the Coach/GMs should feel better about losing in the first round vs. getting a team all the way to the finals?

I would be pleased because the bulls doesnt have drose and toronto finally reach greater heights...

Lebron's accomplishment at a young age is great but losing to dallas knowing that he has 2 all stars and a champion team mate in wade + his experience to the finals.. isnt something i see as an accomplishment...

honestly would you rank malone as the best PF? just because he got to the finals 3 times ? would you consider that as an achievement? I believe that if Karl Malone got 1 ring during his prime he would have been a lock for top 3 Best PF of all time...

KG has reached the play offs many times but saunders got fired ... is that your logic?

on the other hand Doc Rivers has missed the playoffs many times in boston .. But when they won the ring he got a better contract... is this your logic as well ?

D.J.
04-18-2014, 04:30 PM
Would you rather be in Jerry West's position, or Scottie Pippen's?