He needed that extra $$ to throw at them strippers

Hoes before bros

JohnFreeman
04-16-2014, 09:26 PM
http://oi47.tinypic.com/11tnacx.jpg

KDthunderup
04-16-2014, 09:27 PM
http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/hardensues.png

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/James-Harden-Strip-Club.png

Budadiiii
04-16-2014, 09:28 PM
Gained a ton of respect for Harden after seeing this picture.

:applause:

cos88
04-16-2014, 09:28 PM
i wonder when will durant lose 4 in a row this year.

2012 miami done
2013 memphis done

2014 spurs ??

TMac&Luther
04-16-2014, 09:34 PM
:wtf: What kinda of thread is this?.. The OP offers no context to that quote whatsoever.. so you can't even respond to it. Literally I don't even know what James was responding to, when he said that, or what he was even talking about, because lazy OP just plucked a two year old quote out of thin air and posted it on the internet. :biggums:

KDthunderup
04-16-2014, 09:37 PM
:wtf: What kinda of thread is this?.. The OP offers no context to that quote whatsoever.. so you can't even respond to it. Literally I don't even know what James was responding to, when he said that, or what he was even talking about, because lazy OP just plucked a two year old quote out of thin air and posted it on the internet. :biggums:
What context do you ****ing need? He is obviously talking about OKC. Are you that ****ing thick?

Trollsmasher
04-16-2014, 09:38 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1199581/kdsad.gif

Marlo_Stanfield
04-16-2014, 09:45 PM
wow. this retard again:coleman:

TMac&Luther
04-16-2014, 09:48 PM
He needed that extra $$ to throw at them strippers

Hoes before bros

Extra money as in being paid like a top tier starter and not a 6th man.. He would've been as dumb as Marlo Stanfield if he turned that down. No way in hell he ever would've got fair pay in the small market that OKC is if he decided to stay.. I honestly don't even know why that other thread exists.

I don't know where the Hoes before bros comment comes from.. like he turned his back on his teammates because he wanted a better salary.. a type of salary that he deserved.. which his old team never would've been about to provide. I'm sure you have friends who make lower hourly wages than you do.. be a bro and go get a job with them. :rolleyes: See how stupid that sounds. Bros before Hoes..yes, but only a fool would cut his own financial throat to appease "bros".. especially "bros" who are getting the type of coin that you believe that you're also worth.

KDthunderup
04-16-2014, 09:49 PM
Extra money as in being paid like a top tier starter and not a 6th man.. He would've been as dumb as Marlo Stanfield if he turned that down. No way in hell he ever would've got fair pay in the small market that OKC is if he decided to stay.. I honestly don't even know why that other thread exists.

I don't know where the Hoes before bros comment comes from.. like he turned his back on his teammates because he wanted a better salary.. a type of salary that he deserved.. which his old team never would've been about to provide. I'm sure you have friends who make lower hourly wages than you do.. be a bro and go get a job with them. :rolleyes: See how stupid that sounds. Bros before Hoes..yes, but only a fool would cut his own financial throat to appease "bros".. especially "bros" who are getting the type of coin that you believe that you're also worth.
tl;dr

TMac&Luther
04-16-2014, 09:49 PM
wow. this retard again:coleman:

Funny.. I'm sure people say that in almost every thread you post in, since you put up damn near 50 posts a day and say some of the dumbest shit ever posted on this board.

TMac&Luther
04-16-2014, 09:53 PM
tl;dr

:oldlol: Liar.. Has there really been anybody who ever typed tl:dr.. that actually "didn't read".

Especially a post that wasn't even that long.. Two paragraphs too long for you? You still reading Dick and Jane or what? :D

KDthunderup
04-16-2014, 09:54 PM
:oldlol: Liar.. Has there really been anybody who ever typed tl:dr.. that actually "didn't read".

Especially a post that wasn't even that long.. Two paragraphs too long for you? You still reading Dick and Jane or what? :D
I really didn't read it because i knew it would be a bunch of spastic bullshit

TMac&Luther
04-16-2014, 10:03 PM
I really didn't read it because i knew it would be a bunch of spastic bullshit

TRANSLATION "I'm going to disregard your argument, because I have no rebuttal at all, because I know damn well I myself KDthunderup would never undersell any service or skill I could provide and stunt my potential earning power or professional career growth just to keep the bros happy". :rolleyes:

Give me a break with this bullshit.

Rocketswin2013
04-16-2014, 10:05 PM
:applause: :bowdown: :eek:

Milbuck
04-16-2014, 10:12 PM
What a repulsive, greedy little shit. Laughingstock of the league, just like the Rockets. Can't wait to watch them get exposed in the playoffs.

TMac&Luther
04-16-2014, 10:13 PM
What context do you ****ing need? He is obviously talking about OKC. Are you that ****ing thick?

Context.. any context, that's what I'm talking about. Not assumptions

KDthunderup
04-16-2014, 10:14 PM
Context.. any context, that's what I'm talking about. Not assumptions
Are you that retarded? It's obviously Harden talking about his teammates after the 2012 finals. Seriously :facepalm

KDthunderup
04-16-2014, 10:15 PM
TRANSLATION WAHHHHH he didnt read my post I put effort into :cry:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

TMac&Luther
04-16-2014, 10:19 PM
What a repulsive, greedy little shit. Laughingstock of the league, just like the Rockets. Can't wait to watch them get exposed in the playoffs.

Well at least they have the opportunity to get exposed in the playoffs and aren't just sitting on the couch watching, waiting, and hoping for it.

The Bucks play in the east right? Damn.. your team has to be a special kind of suck not to make the playoffs in that conference huh? Laughingstock of the league indeed. :roll:

P.S.

Still waiting to see what's so greedy about wanting to get market value for your services and your talents in your professional field of choice.

Rocketswin2013
04-16-2014, 10:19 PM
http://ballislife.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/james-harden-Birthday-Party-3.jpg

:applause: :rockon: :cheers: :pimp:

TMac&Luther
04-16-2014, 10:20 PM
Are you that retarded? It's obviously Harden talking about his teammates after the 2012 finals. Seriously :facepalm

Harden still has a good relationship with his ex teammates.. so no, highly unlikely. Try again.

TMac&Luther
04-16-2014, 10:23 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Still can't answer.. :applause:

But I don't blame you, I would never expect you or someone to do something as stupid as what y'all hate on Harden for also not doing.

Milbuck
04-16-2014, 10:28 PM
Well at least they have the opportunity to get exposed in the playoffs and aren't just sitting on the couch watching, waiting, and hoping for it.

The Bucks play in the east right? Damn.. your team has to be a special kind of suck not to make the playoffs in that conference huh? Laughingstock of the league indeed. :roll:

P.S.

Still waiting to see what's so greedy about wanting to get market value for your services and your talents in your professional field of choice.
Didn't read a single word of that. Harden is just awful, as a basketball player and as a human being.

TMac&Luther
04-16-2014, 10:30 PM
Didn't read a single word of that. Harden is just awful, as a basketball player and as a human being.

Too obvious.. not taking the bait. :oldlol:

Milbuck
04-16-2014, 10:33 PM
Too obvious.. not taking the bait. :oldlol:
I already got a paragraph's worth of a response from you. Bait already taken, battle lost. I'll let you accept it.

And here's another 'Harden sucks' for you. Harden sucks.

KDthunderup
04-16-2014, 10:35 PM
Still can't answer.. :applause:

But I don't blame you, I would never expect you or someone to do something as stupid as what y'all hate on Harden for also not doing.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Can't answer something you didnt read

Rocketswin2013
04-16-2014, 10:37 PM
http://ballislife.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/5bc08_hazel-e-james-harden-2012-08-21-300x300.jpg

Dunno who the other guy is though :confusedshrug: :lol .

TMac&Luther
04-16-2014, 10:44 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Your tears are tasty.. :oldlol: Still can't provide one single argument against anything I said, huh? LOL, and you wonder why Harden is dancing with big booty hoes. :pimp: Look what he left behind.. Delusional fans who want him to play 3rd fiddle for peanuts and a small ass city that you'll blow throw if you blink twice.

Nobody in their right damn mind would've stayed in OKC if placed in his position.. hell the OKC brass didn't even expect him to stay in that position which is why they traded him.

TMac&Luther
04-16-2014, 11:00 PM
I already got a paragraph's worth of a response from you. Bait already taken, battle lost. I'll let you accept it.

And here's another 'Harden sucks' for you. Harden sucks.

"A paragraph's worth".. WTF, God this country is truly ****ed if people now believe typing "a paragraph" is some example of exertion. "I already got a paragraph's worth of a response from you".. :oldlol: really?

oarabbus
04-16-2014, 11:01 PM
"A paragraph's worth".. WTF, God this country is truly ****ed if people now believe typing "a paragraph" is some example of exertion. "I already got a paragraph's worth of a response from you".. :oldlol: really?

Harden sucks

TMac&Luther
04-16-2014, 11:18 PM
Harden sucks

"paragraph" :D

Rose'sACL
04-16-2014, 11:31 PM
bills simmons put it best: "the only reason OKC fans don't bitch about harden trade is because OKC fans are like those people who are dating for the first time and would be happy just because they have someone to date"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mZP0wST3Ig&feature=player_detailpage#t=120

KDthunderup
04-16-2014, 11:43 PM
Your tears are tasty.. :oldlol: Still can't provide one single argument against anything I said, huh? LOL, and you wonder why Harden is dancing with big booty hoes. :pimp: Look what he left behind.. Delusional fans who want him to play 3rd fiddle for peanuts and a small ass city that you'll blow throw if you blink twice.

Nobody in their right damn mind would've stayed in OKC if placed in his position.. hell the OKC brass didn't even expect him to stay in that position which is why they traded him.
:roll: :roll:

Keep writing these salty paragraphs and I will keep not reading them

:oldlol:

Milbuck
04-17-2014, 12:54 AM
All I see are words, none of which I read. Your franchise player blows.

ABfor3
04-17-2014, 01:14 AM
TMAc&Luther just owning these fools :lol:

Smook A.
04-17-2014, 01:25 AM
The "didn't read" comeback is truly the stupidest f*cking comeback In the history of comebacks. Get a grip. Quit being assholes and just read the damn thing. If you don't agree with it, then explain why you don't. It's not that hard, dammit.

Milbuck
04-17-2014, 01:27 AM
The "didn't read" comeback is truly the stupidest f*cking comeback In the history of comebacks. Get a grip. Quit being assholes and just read the damn thing. If you don't agree with it, then explain why you don't. It's not that hard, dammit.
Didn't read any of that, but I'm assuming you're angry?

Good looking dude like you shouldn't be getting all riled up like that. Let's calm it down a bit.

Smook A.
04-17-2014, 01:32 AM
Didn't read any of that, but I'm assuming you're angry?

Good looking dude like you shouldn't be getting all riled up like that. Let's calm it down a bit.
Your assumption is incorrect.

YouGotServed
04-17-2014, 02:43 AM
Wow, the trolls on this site have gotten out of control. Jeff, ban these clowns.

Mr. Jabbar
04-17-2014, 02:46 AM

this

NumberSix
04-17-2014, 04:10 AM

For grinding on some tatted up hair-hat?