PDA

View Full Version : Craig Sager diagnosed with leukemia

LongLiveTheKing
04-17-2014, 11:47 PM
http://deadspin.com/craig-sager-has-leukemia-according-to-craig-sagers-son-1564525962
:( :( :(

RoseCity07
04-17-2014, 11:49 PM
Man wtf:(

Smook A.
04-17-2014, 11:49 PM
:( :( :(

sammichoffate
04-17-2014, 11:51 PM
Fight hard Craig, we're all rooting for you :cry:

Smook A.
Craig will be back on sidelines before you know it.

Love watching him on TV. He brings a cool personality, and his suits are the best.

Derka
Aw shit. Well that really sucks. Hopefully they caught it quick and he can fight it and get back out there so Pop can mock him between quarters. Hang in there, Sag!

AnaheimLakers24
04-17-2014, 11:53 PM
strong dude. he'll be fine

BlackVVaves
04-18-2014, 12:06 AM
:(

Eric Cartman
04-18-2014, 12:12 AM
Man :(

Bobcats2013
04-18-2014, 12:13 AM
Sager has that killer instinct and clutch gene. He can beat this.

J Shuttlesworth
04-18-2014, 12:16 AM
Damn. Sending good vibes over to Craig. He can beat this :rockon:

sketchy
04-18-2014, 12:17 AM
Best of luck to Craig and his family. Gonna miss seeing him out there this playoffs. What a great personality.

k0kakw0rld
04-18-2014, 12:21 AM
Prayers to the man. Be strong! The nba universe is behind you.

NustABut
04-18-2014, 12:22 AM
damn it

not craig! :(

Draz
04-18-2014, 12:23 AM
Ah man I love this guy. I pray for his health.

russwest0
04-18-2014, 12:24 AM
Not a fan of his but this sux

Mr. Jabbar
04-18-2014, 12:27 AM
its one of the cancers with best survival rates! im sure we'll have good news soon!

theaussieguy
04-18-2014, 12:35 AM
about time, sick of seeing this clown in his stupid ass suits, while we are at it lets shed a tear for the thousands of starving children that died today

Mr. Jabbar
04-18-2014, 12:39 AM
about time

:facepalm

Smook A.
04-18-2014, 12:41 AM
about time, sick of seeing this clown in his stupid ass suits
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8ompvvZXh1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

BasedTom
04-18-2014, 12:41 AM
There are people who don't like Sager? What scum :mad:

RoseCity07
04-18-2014, 12:42 AM

Statistically there is bound to be sociopaths on this board. Just ignore it.

CHi1PriDe
04-18-2014, 12:46 AM
about time, sick of seeing this clown in his stupid ass suits, while we are at it lets shed a tear for the thousands of starving children that died today

You're seriously patethic, stfu :facepalm

Megabox!
04-18-2014, 12:50 AM
Wtf!? Really? Man that's sad, I pray that he recovers from this

NumberSix
04-18-2014, 12:57 AM
Literally ruined my night. I hope he gets better.

Lebron23
04-18-2014, 01:22 AM
get well soon mr. sager.

BrainDead
04-18-2014, 01:23 AM
Get well soon :(

b1imtf
04-18-2014, 01:46 AM
**** man :facepalm :mad:

Spaulding
04-18-2014, 01:57 AM
Hope all goes well. For all the jokes fans and players make about his fashion or interviewing techniques we all love him deeply. Truly one of a kind.

Harison
04-18-2014, 03:41 AM
Bad news, I pray he recovers :(

oarabbus
04-18-2014, 03:48 AM
That's horrible :( hope he's ok soon

theaussieguy
04-18-2014, 03:50 AM
tb 100% h, im sorry, i was out of line :(

MrC1991
04-18-2014, 03:50 AM
Get well craig! Prayers sent out to you and yours! i don't wanna stop seeing his suits and pop giving him a hard time about it. Wish a full recovery.

Budadiiii
04-18-2014, 03:53 AM
KD and Sager are good friends.

Do it or Sager KD.... bring it home for him.

tomtucker
04-18-2014, 03:57 AM
fukk........:facepalm

JimmyMcAdocious
04-18-2014, 04:19 AM
Man, that sucks. Thoughts to Sager and his fam.

KnicksWolves
04-18-2014, 04:32 AM
Definitely wishing for the best! The NBA wouldn't be the same without his ridiculous suits and all the players crackin on them. Best wishes to Mr. Sager!

Smoke117
04-18-2014, 05:10 AM
I'm not going to weep over this whether he lives or he dies. My 88 year old grandmothers sister died in her mid 30s of leukemia when she had 3 songs 12 to 18. I'm not going to feel sorry for a man in his early 60s with cancer. If you was go to feel sorry for every man in his early 60s with cancer I wouldn't even be able to type how much I don't care. (ha) Frankly, people live...and people die...Some live longer than others. He should he happy he even reached 60 whether he dies or not, I know my uncles are happy seeing their mother pass before they were grown men. At least if he dies he dies having lived a full and happy life. A lot of people die 70+ with not a passing thought in their head except waiting for the end. He should he happy he was as fortunate as he was for this whether he lives or he dies....most of us won't be and most of the world isn't.

He could die tomorrow and how many of you posting little said faces would actually give a shit? You may read the news, think of it for 5 secs, "mourn", and then what? It's just another breeze passing in an afternoon day. There is nothing worse than casual or false sympathy? You make yourself care for the sake of being a "good person" and make yourself better? Good for you. I don't care if he lives or dies as he has noting to do with me and frankly I'm not the next mother teresa to save all the (rich well doing men who get sick) sick in the world? If he dies I feel sorry for his love ones, but a life spent dwelling on the past is a life spent wasted. They will move on as we have all. Not one grown ass man or woman hasn't seen someone they love pass away. If you can't deal with it, take up drinking or drugs (I find drinking quite reiliant myself), or move on.

iTare
04-18-2014, 05:30 AM
I'm not going to weep over this whether he lives or he dies. My 88 year old grandmothers sister died in her mid 30s of leukemia when she had 3 songs 12 to 18. I'm not going to feel sorry for a man in his early 60s with cancer. If you was go to feel sorry for every man in his early 60s with cancer I wouldn't even be able to type how much I don't care. (ha) Frankly, people live...and people die...Some live longer than others. He should he happy he even reached 60 whether he dies or not, I know my uncles are happy seeing their mother pass before they were grown men. At least if he dies he dies having lived a full and happy life. A lot of people die 70+ with not a passing thought in their head except waiting for the end. He should he happy he was as fortunate as he was for this whether he lives or he dies....most of us won't be and most of the world isn't.

He could die tomorrow and how many of you posting little said faces would actually give a shit? You may read the news, think of it for 5 secs, "mourn", and then what? It's just another breeze passing in an afternoon day. There is nothing worse than casual or false sympathy? You make yourself care for the sake of being a "good person" and make yourself better? Good for you. I don't care if he lives or dies as he has noting to do with me and frankly I'm not the next mother teresa to save all the (rich well doing men who get sick) sick in the world? If he dies I feel sorry for his love ones, but a life spent dwelling on the past is a life spent wasted. They will move on as we have all. Not one grown ass man or woman hasn't seen someone they love pass away. If you can't deal with it, take up drinking or drugs (I find drinking quite reiliant myself), or move on.
you're a real piece of shit aren't ya?

All Net
04-18-2014, 05:32 AM
:( damn

JebronLames
04-18-2014, 05:39 AM

Fazotronic
04-18-2014, 05:57 AM

are you ****ing stupid? ppl here are basketball fans and have watched sager for years so its just logical that you feel bad for him more than for all the other poor souls we don't know that had something similar or worse.
if you don't care you shut up and esp. don't tell others what they feel and what not.

Joyner82reload
04-18-2014, 05:57 AM

really? is this how you think cancer works? jesus :lol :facepalm

04-18-2014, 05:58 AM
I wish him the best.

Smoke117
04-18-2014, 07:18 AM
I am a realist and frankly a lot fuller of vodka earlier, but it changes nothing. You don't care for him. Do you know him? Are you friends with him? Are you family with him? Like I said before...the worst thing in the world is false sympathy...no the worst thing in the world is GUILT SYMPATHY. You feel sorry for someone because you think you should. That doesn't make you a good person. There is nothing genuine about that. Just about everyone here and their sad little faces is full of ****ing shit. It's not my fault you pups aren't old enough to get jaded to the ways of life yet...

Budadiiii
04-18-2014, 07:50 AM
I am a realist and frankly a lot fuller of vodka earlier, but it changes nothing. You don't care for him. Do you know him? Are you friends with him? Are you family with him? Like I said before...the worst thing in the world is false sympathy...no the worst thing in the world is GUILT SYMPATHY. You feel sorry for someone because you think you should. That doesn't make you a good person. There is nothing genuine about that. Just about everyone here and their sad little faces is full of ****ing shit. It's not my fault you pups aren't old enough to get jaded to the ways of life yet...
This guy actually thinks he's saying something insightful. :oldlol:

Keep going.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-18-2014, 07:56 AM
Hope he gets better everytime he interview or talk he always give positive vibe........:( :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltpqPd3t5V0
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Shade8780
04-18-2014, 09:11 AM
Damn :(

CelticBaller
04-18-2014, 09:13 AM

Ha, this guy thinks he's so edgy or something

Grow up you asshole :oldlol:

Fork
04-18-2014, 10:07 AM
You can tell those suits he wore had radiation on them

ArbitraryWater
04-18-2014, 10:30 AM
Craig is awesome... hopefully everything turns out good!

oh the horror
04-18-2014, 10:31 AM

Or maybe some people just choose to not get jaded by life.

Hope you slept off whatever it is you're tripping on.

Heavincent
04-18-2014, 12:52 PM

So edgy and "real".

Le Shaqtus
04-18-2014, 01:16 PM
Man this sucks, he'll make it.

He'll be suiting up again before we know it.

CeilingFan#1
04-18-2014, 01:20 PM

False sympathy or guilt sympathy makes somebody a better person than somebody saying they don't give a shit and tries to convince others to not care as well.

Milbuck
04-18-2014, 01:21 PM
:(

Le Shaqtus
04-18-2014, 01:28 PM
Damn it this has ruined my whole day

DMV2
04-18-2014, 01:32 PM
Giving my blessings to Sager.

kaiteng
04-18-2014, 01:33 PM
Get well soon, Sager! Don't let Don Cherry beat you! (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292110)

ArbitraryWater
04-18-2014, 01:34 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1.0-9/p280x280/1424345_1017770931596456_7352220021275660405_n.jpg

This legit made me sad

Milbuck
04-18-2014, 01:49 PM
Wow, what a ****ing realist. Edgy. :applause:

Someone get this man a medal, quick.

oarabbus
04-18-2014, 01:55 PM

No, I don't know him. I'm not friends with him. He's not part of my family. He is, however, part of NBA basketball, which has become an important part of my life.

I feel sorry for the guy since it's someone I've watched for many years now, and it's only natural to feel a "connection" with someone like that, even if you don't know them personally. Were it Marv Albert, Steve Kerr, or Reggie Miller I'd feel some sympathy too. It's not "false sympathy", it's called NOT being a sociopath.

Does it make me a good person? No, GTFO man. No one is feeling bad for Sager in order to rationalize they are a good person.

ABfor3
04-18-2014, 03:45 PM
Bravo man you're a total douchebag.
If you don't care then why post in this thread, you should of just "moved on" to another thread. People care because he's an important figure in basketball, maybe you don't agree with them but the point is they do care. Anyways, I hope Craig fights through this, always been one of my favorite reporters and tv personality.

moe94
04-18-2014, 03:50 PM

The joke in all of this was you had no reason to even enter this thread if you didn't care. You did, however, show how much you don't care by writing two paragraphs. :rolleyes:

Dr. Cheesesteak
04-18-2014, 03:55 PM
No, I don't know him. I'm not friends with him. He's not part of my family. He is, however, part of NBA basketball, which has become an important part of my life.

I feel sorry for the guy since it's someone I've watched for many years now, and it's only natural to feel a "connection" with someone like that, even if you don't know them personally. Were it Marv Albert, Steve Kerr, or Reggie Miller I'd feel some sympathy too. It's not "false sympathy", it's called NOT being a sociopath.

Does it make me a good person? No, GTFO man. No one is feeling bad for Sager in order to rationalize they are a good person.
qft x100000000000

Rooting for ya Sager!

Shade8780
04-18-2014, 03:56 PM
Smoke117 needs to go drink off all the anti-depressants he's taken.

20Four
04-18-2014, 04:00 PM
Smoke117 needs to go drink off all the anti-depressants he's taken.
Smoke117 needs to stop smoking crack... :roll: Smoke117 is just mad because his life sucks....fvcking piece of $h|t

D.J.
04-18-2014, 04:02 PM
Prayers to Mr. Sager and his family.

Budadiiii
04-18-2014, 04:05 PM
Smoke117 needs to stop smoking crack... :roll: Smoke117 is just mad because his life sucks....fvcking piece of $h|t
"Phuck the haterz" -Smoke117

Milbuck
04-18-2014, 04:46 PM

And Smoke117 was never seen in the thread again.

Derka
04-18-2014, 06:43 PM

Sorry your girlfriend dumped you in an email, son.

Maybe leave the basketball fans in here who appreciate Sager to feel a bit of sympathy and you go back to cutting yourself while listening to Savage Garden and Depeche Mode records.

Smook A.
04-18-2014, 06:52 PM
Smoke117

http://medias.gifboom.com/medias/5bc59b8a639a4290a487ba49867b99a3@2x.gif

NumberSix
04-18-2014, 07:16 PM
It is always a tragedy when a respected upstanding citizen dies.

dr.hee
04-18-2014, 07:21 PM

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/f9/f9df9f7c4f565fcd390b1350f2e92d5e52a74b37011773d752 afcc5e7350d998.jpg