PDA

View Full Version : James Harden is the worst defender in NBA history

kennethgriffin
04-18-2014, 10:34 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVYJULACcao

and i dont care if this is old... this is so bad it needs to be looked at as much as humanly possible

Milbuck
04-18-2014, 10:35 PM
:applause:

navy
04-18-2014, 10:37 PM
He's up there effort wise.

ILLsmak
04-18-2014, 10:40 PM
lol one of these days he's gonna land that karate chop clean, and dude is just gonna die instantly

-Smak

Fudge
04-18-2014, 10:47 PM
What a lazy piece of shit.

Goodness, couldn't even finish watching the whole thing. Like, seriously? 11 minutes of legit footage of his terrible defense. That's just downright fcuking embarrassing.

JohnFreeman
04-18-2014, 11:02 PM
Of course his team mates are all bitches, so he doesn't get called out on it.

Smook A.
04-18-2014, 11:03 PM
What a lazy piece of shit.

Goodness, couldn't even finish watching the whole thing. Like, seriously? 11 minutes of legit footage of his terrible defense. That's just downright fcuking embarrassing.
You can make a 10 minute footage for any bad defender in the nba. (ex: damian lillard, andrea bargnani, kyrie irving, carlos boozer, steve nash, kevin martin, stephen curry, david lee)

Done_And_Done
04-18-2014, 11:05 PM
Most of those examples speak to having terrible awareness and an overall lack of effort. He needs to be bound to a chair and forced to watch this video on loop for an entire week... Pitiful

Smook A.
04-18-2014, 11:05 PM
I can understand why people think Harden, Howard, and Beverley are all b*tches, but the rest? ... hell no

Fudge
04-18-2014, 11:06 PM
You can make a 10 minute footage for any bad defender in the nba. (ex: damian lillard, andrea bargnani, kyrie irving, carlos boozer, steve nash, kevin martin, stephen curry, david lee)
Uh, no, probably not. You can try, but I highly doubt it.

Sad thing is, these were just from this season alone.

Smook A.
04-18-2014, 11:08 PM
Uh, no, probably not. You can try, but I highly doubt it.

Sad thing is, these were just from this season alone.
Don't think you've seen Irving, Lillard, and those other guys play defense, lol. You can make atleast a one minute video from each game they play.

Fudge
04-18-2014, 11:12 PM
Don't think you've seen Irving, Lillard, and those other guys play defense, lol. You can make atleast a one minute video from each game they play.
Nah, highly doubt it. Prove me wrong and compile a mix of your own for those players and we'll see.

But as of right now, based on the footage that we have, James Harden is by far the worst perimeter defender...bar none.

JohnFreeman
04-18-2014, 11:14 PM
Nah, highly doubt it. Prove me wrong and compile a mix of your own for those players and we'll see.

But as of right now, based on the footage that we have, James Harden is by far the worst perimeter defender...bar none.
I actually agree with Fudge, what a day.

Smook A.
04-18-2014, 11:14 PM

I don't think I can make a video, lol. I don't have full games or a good video editor.

I wish I did though.

moe94
04-18-2014, 11:16 PM

He's right. You can mix videos to make damn near any point.

Smook A.
04-18-2014, 11:19 PM
Damn I wish I had the tools to make a video of every bad defender in the NBA, so that way not all the attention would go on 1 player.

Fudge
04-18-2014, 11:22 PM
He's right. You can mix videos to make damn near any point.
Do it for da ISH, moe.

Fire Colangelo
04-18-2014, 11:58 PM
Damn I wish I had the tools to make a video of every bad defender in the NBA, so that way not all the attention would go on 1 player.

It's easy to find footage of guys getting blown by, nobody locks down every player they face, but it's gonna be hard to find guys not attempting to try on defense. I mean, it's clear Harden doesn't give a fk.

You can see guys like Lillard trying on defense, you don't see them getting backdoored 3 times a game. And you can see improvements from his first year. I won't talk about Irving since I don't watch the Cavs.

MiseryCityTexas
04-19-2014, 01:06 AM

when was the last time the kings won anything, and even when the kings were winning, they were always the lakers's bitch.

JohnFreeman
04-19-2014, 01:27 AM
when was the last time the kings won anything, and even when the kings were winning, they were always the lakers's bitch.
I have a hit a nerve I see :oldlol:

Bandito
04-19-2014, 01:35 AM
Windows movie maker is your friend.

kentatm
04-19-2014, 01:41 AM
It's easy to find footage of guys getting blown by, nobody locks down every player they face, but it's gonna be hard to find guys not attempting to try on defense. I mean, it's clear Harden doesn't give a fk.

You can see guys like Lillard trying on defense, you don't see them getting backdoored 3 times a game. And you can see improvements from his first year. I won't talk about Irving since I don't watch the Cavs.

yea, the thing with Harden is he gets caught ball watching WAY too much for a guy who has been in the league as long as he has.

I'd understand if a rookie was doing that but not for a guy in his 5th year.

dgaras
04-19-2014, 02:11 AM
everyone used to say he was a really good defender back in the OKC days. what happened? :roll:

Smook A.
04-19-2014, 02:13 AM
Windows movie maker is your friend.
I don't have windows anymore :(
My computer just recently got a virus so I installed a new program called Ubuntu.

toooo
04-19-2014, 02:14 AM

At least you admit he's a bad defender.

But in all honesty, he's worse than all of those you posted. His defense is non-existent. You could make an hour long clip of these if you really wanted to (Harden alone)

Smook A.
04-19-2014, 02:21 AM
At least you admit he's a bad defender.

But in all honesty, he's worse than all of those you posted. His defense is non-existent. You could make an hour long clip of these if you really wanted to (Harden alone)
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Peter-Parker-Crying-Reaction-Gif.gif

strifed169
04-19-2014, 02:23 AM
This is the funniest thing I've ever seen

everytime he gets blown by he gives a half-assed swat to either the ball or their ass

LongLiveTheKing
04-19-2014, 03:16 AM
That shit was cringe-worthy.
How many times is he going to try hit the ball out from the back after they burn him.