PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James Year in Review....

9erempiree
04-19-2014, 05:00 AM
Now that the season is over, I can make an objective review of him this year. I made a thread in the beginning of the season stating his decline and I still believe he was on the decline.

Here are some key things I noticed all year. Lebron is bad on defense. No effort this season at all. All those talks about him being DPOY was a joke. His defense has regressed. I just don't see him play like he did in the past. He will be another year older next year.

Offensively Lebron has been very selective this year. His great games weren't that good in terms of impact. He was very efficient this year but not dominating. He had a chance to actually hit 6 game winners this year. The stage was set and he didn't do it. He has been picking and choosing his shots rather than just go at it naturally like KD.

I will do another review after they get eliminated but overall....I give him a B grade.

moe94
04-19-2014, 05:06 AM
LeBron career stats: 27.5/7/7 on 50% shooting, 58 TS%
LeBron this year: 27/7/6 on 57% shooting, 65 TS%

He's basically a shell.

9erempiree
04-19-2014, 05:10 AM

He's basically a shell.

Bringing up stats?

Anyone can tell you this was a bad year for him without even looking at the stats. The stats are a consolation to make him look good actually.

Lets look at what has happened this year....

-the flopping
-Nba fining him for wearing a Batman mask instead of a Robin
-Missed game winners and passing up game winners
-Been efficient
-Game winning dunk gets blocked by Scrublee
-Getting in a fight with Russian from the Nets
-Attempting very few shots when the game is close

I know I am missing a lot of things and hopefully others will chime in. Lets say there were a lot more bad than good this year unless he wins another title.

moe94
04-19-2014, 05:12 AM
If you're serious, you might be functionally retarded. If you're trolling, which you are, is it worth it? It's pedestrian. Flopping? Masks? Efficiency? Mirza nonsense? Is this the best you can do?

Budadiiii
04-19-2014, 05:15 AM
If you're serious, you might be functionally retarded. If you're trolling, which you are, is it worth it? It's pedestrian. Flopping? Masks? Efficiency? Mirza nonsense? Is this the best you can do?
that insect repellent.

Warfan
04-19-2014, 05:16 AM

You're really questioning if 9er is trolling? C'mon mayne.

Angel Face
04-19-2014, 05:18 AM

:roll:

:applause:

9erempiree
04-19-2014, 05:19 AM

You cannot recall a time where he shined this year because I can't recall.

There was not game where he was the sole reason why they won. There was no games where he came back from behind and led his team to a victory. Bosh had a couple and Wade had a couple earlier in the season.

sejoon101
04-19-2014, 05:19 AM
Bringing up stats?

Anyone can tell you this was a bad year for him without even looking at the stats. The stats are a consolation to make him look good actually.

-the flopping
-Missed game winners and passing up game winners
-Been efficient
-Game winning dunk gets blocked by Scrublee
-Getting in a fight with Russian from the Nets
-Attempting very few shots when the game is close

I know I am missing a lot of things and hopefully others will chime in. Lets say there were a lot more bad than good this year unless he wins another title.

100% agreed... SOOO many games where he had the stats but if you actually seen the game, 0 impact...

The human memory is so short... We see Bran threads after almost every game based on his performance. 80% of the threads this year on Bran were criticism of his game and 0 impact, mocking his efficiency.

Now that the season is over and the stats are official, people just bring up the numbers rather than the element of the game.

Bran knows this too. I mean... LOOK AT THE STATS ON PAPER. in 10 years ESPN or some media outlet or Bran stans will just look back and talk about how dominant he was, 27 ppg at such an insane FG%... When in reality... :roll:

dr.hee
04-19-2014, 05:21 AM

that rodenticide. strong bromadiolone :applause:

9erempiree
04-19-2014, 05:26 AM
Follow those crumbs my pet:

. .. ... .... .. .. .. ... .... ... ... ....... . . . .... ..... . . . . .. . . . .

.. .. . ..... . .
http://www.renovationtrap.com/image/dead-rat.jpg

moe94
04-19-2014, 05:29 AM
mmmmmm yummy

thanks, 9er

tastes so good

LilEddyCurry
04-19-2014, 05:30 AM
Worst poster on ISH strikes again :applause:

Yankstar
04-19-2014, 05:35 AM

He's basically a shell.

Stat padding? :confusedshrug:

BlackVVaves
04-19-2014, 05:40 AM
Bringing up stats?

-the flopping

http://media0.giphy.com/media/UW3FPFof5CKLC/giphy.gif

Kblaze8855
04-19-2014, 05:40 AM
Damn 20 year old adolescents.....