PDA

View Full Version : Most awkward/Embarrassing moments that ever happened to you? - V2

Jameerthefear
04-19-2014, 10:18 AM
Original thread: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=229964

Lets go.

Theoo
04-19-2014, 10:24 AM
well one time im was on insidehoop and a 10/10 sexed girl walk by and on screen is jamerfear anime jerking post and i ahe a panics and sweat to my armpits to go more alpa posting but to late she ask to my what a beta forums your posting to with that jamerfear guy , i have no answer to her and have dry dickes for 2 weekss

ForeverHeat
04-19-2014, 10:28 AM
well one time im was on insidehoop and a 10/10 sexed girl walk by and on screen is jamerfear anime jerking post and i ahe a panics and sweat to my armpits to go more alpa posting but to late she ask to my what a beta forums your posting to with that jamerfear guy , i have no answer to her and have dry dickes for 2 weekss

OMG Im not even kidding the exact same thing happened to me too, I left ISH on my screen and opened it in Uni and some bitch saw Jameers anime posts (I think it was Jameer, might have been BB). Anyway it was hard to explain.

Jameerthefear
04-19-2014, 10:32 AM
OMG Im not even kidding the exact same thing happened to me too, I left ISH on my screen and opened it in Uni and some bitch saw Jameers anime posts (I think it was Jameer, might have been BB). Anyway it was hard to explain.
i don't post that outside of the anime thread so it was probably bb.

Shade8780
04-19-2014, 10:40 AM
I ****ing hate dry dickes.

Le Shaqtus
04-19-2014, 11:01 AM
I've had dry dickes for a while :( Shit sucks

cos88
04-19-2014, 11:04 AM
was deported from Romania in the late 90s and guess where did this fukkers send me? Birmingham, Alabama :facepalm

at the only bar that didn't have puke on the floor i met a 35year old woman ( that was in the autumm of 1998 ).

as i am beautiful inside and outside it developed in a one night stand but the 1$ condom exploded inside that poor girl. went back the next year back in my country and of course she did not have my number, the only thing she did know was that my name was Mark. guess what? in Romania we don't have any Marks :confusedshrug:

More embarassing that that the she had an underwear with Saturday in comic sans writen in the front ... guess what?? it was Thursday :cry:

Bandito
04-19-2014, 11:54 AM
was deported from Romania in the late 90s and guess where did this fukkers send me? Birmingham, Alabama :facepalm

at the only bar that didn't have puke on the floor i met a 35year old woman ( that was in the autumm of 1998 ).

as i am beautiful inside and outside it developed in a one night stand but the 1$ condom exploded inside that poor girl. went back the next year back in my country and of course she did not have my number, the only thing she did know was that my name was Mark. guess what? in Romania we don't have any Marks :confusedshrug:

More embarassing that that the she had an underwear with Saturday in comic sans writen in the front ... guess what?? it was Thursday :cry:
What happened afterwards? Did she have a kid?

cos88
04-19-2014, 01:57 PM
What happened afterwards? Did she have a kid?

intredasting, did not think about that but considering the amount of prescription meds, alchool and 2 packs of cigs per day that kid probably is a weirdo now with serious issues :confusedshrug: