PDA

View Full Version : Forman says Rose is definitely out for the playoffs.

Upgrayedd
04-19-2014, 04:17 PM
Well at least it's better than last season where the Bulls kept on saying something different every day it seemed during the playoffs.

Forman still says that he wants Rose to play with Team USA this summer? I like the idea of him playing a lot this summer and playing with the elite players of the NBA again. But what if he were to get injured playing there and doesn't even make it to next season?

Has anyone noticed how this season there's not even a big discussion about Rose anymore. Everyone last season was talking about him and wondering when he'd be back. He's been forgotten about this season. It's sad.

Undisputed
04-19-2014, 07:21 PM
It's been long enough to assume that if he gets injured with Team USA, he would have been injured in the next NBA regular season. Playing international ball is way better for D-Rose than sitting on his talent all summer long. He has been out for too long, and he should be more than healthy enough to play competitively by time the games start.

He needs to play for Team USA. He needs to reinvigorate his brand and body.

Rose
04-19-2014, 08:28 PM
It's been long enough to assume that if he gets injured with Team USA, he would have been injured in the next NBA regular season. Playing international ball is way better for D-Rose than sitting on his talent all summer long. He has been out for too long, and he should be more than healthy enough to play competitively by time the games start.

He needs to play for Team USA. He needs to reinvigorate his brand and body.
I completely agree. I think it's the best thing for him. Keeps him shape, and he'll be going against a tougher level of competition than the preseason. Plus there should be a ton of workouts and practices as well.