PDA

View Full Version : I've never seen Chris Paul choke like that before.

RoseCity07
04-19-2014, 06:37 PM
I didn't know he had it in him to brick 2 free throws in that situation. OMG.

Skip Bayless is going to use this to gloat for years. The one time he talks trash about a player and they actually play like a scrub.

My opinion on CP3 has changed. He's not a superstar talent.

Kiddlovesnets
04-19-2014, 06:38 PM

Skip Bayless is going to use this to gloat for years. The one time he talks trash about a player and they actually play like a scrub.

Well hes way better than Lillard, whats your point?

Marlo_Stanfield
04-19-2014, 06:38 PM

go home, u are drunk:facepalm

HomieWeMajor
04-19-2014, 06:39 PM
Too busy filming historically inaccurate commercials instead of practising free throws
He still my dude doe
He'll be back

Uncle Drew
Career loser. Stockton, Nash, Barkley, Karl Malone, actually played in June. Paul hasn't even sniffed the Conference Finals once.

K Xerxes
He did miss 2 FTs, but he's the only reason they were in the game in the first place, hitting clutch shots down the stretch (including two threes). They lost this game because Blake only played 19 minutes (refs) and Collison made boneheaded plays down the stretch.

bballnoob1192
04-19-2014, 06:40 PM
Are you out of your ****ing mind? this guy is a top 5 PG all-time regardless of choke woes. He is absolutely a great talent that we haven't seen.

He is more than a "superstar talent", he's a HOFer.
:kobe:
CP3 is a known choker even though he will make the HoF. HoF is a joke anyways.

Purch
Are you out of your ****ing mind? this guy is a top 5 PG all-time regardless of choke woes. He is absolutely a great talent that we haven't seen.

:roll: :roll:

moe94
You would think the series was over with your overreactions. :kobe:

Inferno
04-19-2014, 06:41 PM
CP3 single-handedly kept them in the game

Nick Young
are you serious? CP3 has made a playoff career of choking like that bro
http://cdn.nextimpulsesports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/flop-city.gif

FLDFSU
I don't know, we gave Nash two MVPs and most here don't think it was failure that he never got to the Finals...

When CP3 wins 2 MVPs than we can hold him accountable.

Nick Young
04-19-2014, 06:42 PM
Career loser. Stockton, Nash, Barkley, Karl Malone, actually played in June. Paul hasn't even sniffed the Conference Finals once.
he also lost by 58 at home in the playoffs. To Carmelo.:lol :lol :lol

Rocketswin2013
04-19-2014, 06:43 PM
:roll: :roll:
Name 5 better two way guards who are both great at offense and defense than this guy.

Stockton(Arguable)
Magic
Thomas(better than without question)
Nash(GTFO)
Kidd(Much better as a scorer, defense is close to a wash but edge to Kidd on D)
Come on, name 5.

Random_Guy
04-19-2014, 06:44 PM
Couple of things here. CP3 choked hard. It's just the truth, but admittedly, he was the reason the clips came back. his 3 ball was crucial down the stretch.

but at the end of the day, his team lost once again, and for a 86% shooter, missing two freethrows in cruch time. It it what it is
CHOKE

bballnoob1192
CP3 is a superstar, but the dude is not an alltime great tho. just chokes too much and if he doesn't even make it to the finals once on these stacked ass clipper teams for a couple more years this dude should not ever be talked about anymore.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
ISH is full overreactions. Watch CP3 come out next game, ball out his mind, and these same clowns vanish.. :oldlol:

BlackVVaves
04-19-2014, 06:45 PM

Revisionist history at its finest folks

Edit: If you saying June to reference the Conference Finals, then applicable

Random_Guy
Name 5 better two way guards who are both great at offense and defense than this guy.

Stockton(Arguable)
Magic
Nash(GTFO)
Come on, name 5.
Sometimes, it's not just about who was the better player though

Milbuck
He's not a superstar talent.

He's a good star player much like Joe Johnson.. nothing more.

zoom17
He choked but with the talent the Clippers have it shouldn't ever gotten to that point.

Nick Young
04-19-2014, 06:46 PM
ISH is full overreactions. Watch CP3 come out next game, ball out his mind, and these same clowns vanish.. :oldlol:
ball out of his mind then choke in the end when it matters most, like he has been doing his whole playoff career:rockon:

Purch

Stockton(Arguable)
Magic
Nash(GTFO)
Come on, name 5.
All 5 of the players you named are easily better.

You might want to do you research on Nash, cause his offensive efficiency is elite among elite, on a level Paul has never reached. Both individually and the teams he led

Budadiiii
*sigh*

The most clutch player over the last 6 years is a choker because he missed two free throws in a game they would've most likely lost anyway.

If it happened on a regular basis you could call him a choker, but we're talking about one of the best 4th Q performers with dozens of game winners over the years.

Clippers in 6. I hate all of you low IQ retards. **** y;all.

Milbuck

Stockton(Arguable)
Magic
Nash(GTFO)
Come on, name 5.
I'm a big CP3 defender, but stop.

Random_Guy
04-19-2014, 06:47 PM
he is expected to ball out of his mind, if he does, then he is just playing to his expectations unless he posts some monster statline like 42/18/3 or some shit like that. he is called a superstar for a reason. imagine kd or bran missing those freethrows? I gurantee there will be 30 threads in the first page talking about it with 6000 gifs

BlackVVaves

Maybe. But he definitely choked by missing two free throws that would have cut it to 1.

PsychoBe

Stockton(Arguable)
Magic
Nash(GTFO)
Come on, name 5.

stockton (record for assists and steals not arguable at all)

gary payton (DPOY)

isiah thomas (the real one)

jason kidd (no contest)

magic johnson (played all 5 positions and guarded them too, defensive versatility impacts the game more than cp3 ever could)

kevin johnson (averaged 20-10 and was one of the top defenders on that suns's team)

jerry west (enough said)

named 7.

T_L_P

Stockton(Arguable)
Magic
Nash(GTFO)
Come on, name 5.

Glove

KOBEisBaawlliin!
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-hBmKGIQIGQg/UXADAr43ZrI/AAAAAAAAACg/fFRspFf7Zgs/skip-bayless.jpg
:roll:

Marlo_Stanfield
04-19-2014, 06:48 PM
you crazy rednecks need to consider blake played only 19 minutes. his production showed he could have a 25-30 point game and the clippers would have easily won.
that retard collison was the real reason they lost.
nigguh is out of control all game

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
ball out of his mind then choke in the end when it matters most, like he has been doing his whole playoff career:rockon:

Blanket statements dont mean anything... Backup your claims :confusedshrug:

bballnoob1192
pau gasol was always right about this dude. he's a mental midget

ThePhantomCreep
04-19-2014, 06:49 PM
*sigh*

The most clutch player over the last 6 years is a choker because he missed two free throws in a game they would've most likely lost anyway.

If it happened on a regular basis you could call him a choker, but we're talking about one of the best 4th Q performers with dozens of game winners over the years.

A ridiculous comment considering GS's struggles at the line late in the game. Paul's FTs would have cut the lead to one.

Bandito
Did the Clippers got knocked out of the playoffs or something?

Smook A.
Saying CP3 is not a superstar is pretty stupid, tbh.

He'll always be a superstar to me. He single-handedly kept the Clips in the game. Without him, the Warriors would've won by 10+. This loss was because of Blake Griffin's poor play, overall bad defense by the whole Clippers team, and jacking up stupid shots.

ThePhantomCreep
With all I've said though, I believe Dwight freaking Howard would have made at least one. :facepalm My god what a choke. I think his choking problem is much worse than I imagined at first.
Deandre made two FTs late :lol :roll:

Uncle Drew
With all I've said though, I believe Dwight freaking Howard would have made at least one. :facepalm My god what a choke. I think his choking problem is much worse than I imagined at first.
DeAndre Jordan made 2/2..................

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-19-2014, 06:50 PM
he is expected to ball out of his mind, if he does, then he is just playing to his expectations unless he posts some monster statline like 42/18/3 or some shit like that. he is called a superstar for a reason. imagine kd or bran missing those freethrows? I gurantee there will be 30 threads in the first page talking about it with 6000 gifs

I never said otherwise. He f*cked up big time today..

Are you reading this thread though? No better than Joe Johnson..? :roll:

BlackVVaves
How DeAndre go 2/2 but CP3 goes 0/2 doe :biggums:

Random_Guy
Did the Clippers got knocked out of the playoffs or something?
no, but the choke was unforgivable.

Young X
04-19-2014, 06:51 PM
He choked at the end, no doubt, and deserves whatever criticism he gets for it, but let's not act like he didn't bring the Clippers back by himself. A choker wouldn't take over the game like that.

Random_Guy
I never said otherwise. He f*cked up big time today..

Are you reading this thread though? No better than Joe Johnson? :roll:
you quoted the wrong person bro, i didnt way he wasnt better than JJ. He is still an awesome player, but he needs to make up big time

blablabla

Stockton(Arguable)
Magic
Nash(GTFO)
Come on, name 5.
Stockton
Kidd(defensively a lot better, also a better rebounder)
Thomas
Oscar
Frazier
Magic
Payton

BlackVVaves
04-19-2014, 06:52 PM
pau gasol was always right about this dude. he's a mental midget

:bowdown:

PsychoBe
04-19-2014, 06:53 PM
He choked at the end, no doubt, and deserves whatever criticism he gets for it, but let's not act like he didn't bring the Clippers back by himself. A choker wouldn't take over the game like that.

a clutch player finishes the game, not get it close to lose it again. he had to finish the job and he didn't. that's almost the definition of a choke.

Budadiiii
04-19-2014, 06:54 PM
A ridiculous comment considering GS's struggles at the line late in the game. Paul's FTs would have cut the lead to one.
With how many seconds left?

They would've probably lost had he made them both. It's not a ridiculous comment, it's literally fact.

He brought them back in the game.... but missed a couple of free throws with 10 seconds left. First time in his career he's missed two clutch free throws in a row. It's a fluke.

RedBlackAttack

:oldlol:

He most certainly is not.

oarabbus

:kobe: we got a true Lakers fan here boys

Let's not forget CPFlop flopped and lost possession on that one play

notatop29pg
04-19-2014, 06:55 PM
More disappointed with Steph Curry to be honest... hid behind his team mates all night long and still couldnt do his only job = score.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-19-2014, 06:56 PM
:kobe: we got a true Lakers fan here boys

Huh? :oldlol:

Budadiiii
04-19-2014, 06:56 PM
More disappointed with Steph Curry to be honest... hid behind his team mates all night long and still couldnt do his only job = score.
His team won so Curry > Paul.

Curry is a winner.

PsychoBe
04-19-2014, 06:57 PM

a pg's only job isn't to score. dont fall into the fools gold of the pg-era. he knew he wasn't hot and he didn't want to force it and instead let his bigs feast on "no-d" griffin and let klay, green, and barnes do their thing.

Nick Young
04-19-2014, 06:57 PM
*sigh*

that just makes him more of a choker. Clutchest player regular season, mr disappearo in the playoffs

zoom17
04-19-2014, 06:58 PM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--lsVumSd6--/c_fit,fl_progressive,w_636/ixkywrtsqbkc8gg7ionh.gif

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
mr disappearo in the playoffs

Once again.. backup your statements clown :oldlol:

Marlo_Stanfield
funniest are the people who think Curry is clutch. Curry cant do nothing in the crunchtime but shoot jumpers. everytime he tries a difficult pass its a turnover.
of course hell make some shots if he shoots that often:facepalm

notatop29pg
a pg's only job isn't to score. dont fall into the fools gold of the pg-era. he knew he wasn't hot and he didn't want to force it and instead let his bigs feast on "no-d" griffin and let klay, green, and barnes do their thing.

It's Curry's only job. And he did force it... you weren't watching?

The guy is an enormous talent... but plays as much D as lillard.

bballnoob1192
04-19-2014, 06:59 PM
griffin did that shit on purpose. he prolly been eyeballing that dude the whole game.

All Net
Cp is the reason GS didn't win by double figures

notatop29pg
His team won so Curry > Paul.

Curry is a winner.

I see... team wins game for you while you do nothing = superstar
team loses game while individual dominates = dud

understood.

PsychoBe
04-19-2014, 07:00 PM
Payton..................I'm really not sure because Paul was just as better on Offense than Payton is to Paul on D....

Frazier is a reach, he was on some great teams but never an MVP type player.

Oscar was great, I'll pass that. Thomas was ALMOST DEFINITELY not better than Paul on either end. Magic the GOAT PG gets him.

So really only 2. And only one FOR SURE.

no he wasn't. payton was dpoy and averaged over 20 ppg multiple seasons (while getting dpoy) there is no contest.

isiah thomas is a two-time champ with legendary performances and is one of the only players in nba history with a career average of almost 20-10, stop trying to compare a champion to a career lose you're being foolish right now.

and you need to do your research on frazier.

oarabbus
04-19-2014, 07:00 PM
Huh? :oldlol:

Wait, who do you root for?

Purch
04-19-2014, 07:01 PM
Cp is the reason GS didn't win by double figures
So just so we're clear, if the clippers as the 3rd seed lose to the warriors as a 6th seed, it's still not considered underachieving by Paul?

PsychoBe
04-19-2014, 07:02 PM
It's Curry's only job. And he did force it... you weren't watching?

The guy is an enormous talent... but plays as much D as lillard.

no he only "forced" it when his team wanted a shot-clock bail-out when they couldn't get anything. he didn't try to take it into his own hands he did his job as a pg and passed the ball around.

and his team won, so he had to have done something right.

Budadiiii
that just makes him more of a choker. Clutchest player regular season, mr disappearo in the playoffs

Guy elevates his game in the playoffs.

If you want to make an argument about how a 6ft PG has a limited impact on the game then that's fair, but acting like this dude is scared of pressure or cracks under it is hilarious to me. He thrives in pressure situations and always has.

Fawker
Unless you are Shaq or Griffin or Dwight, freethrows should be bunnies to get you to the next game plan. Superstars should not be missing both of those.

blablabla
04-19-2014, 07:04 PM
Payton..................I'm really not sure because Paul was just as better on Offense than Payton is to Paul on D....

Frazier is a reach, he was on some great teams but never an MVP type player.

Oscar was great, I'll pass that. Thomas was ALMOST DEFINITELY not better than Paul on either end. Magic the GOAT PG gets him.

So really only 2. And only one FOR SURE.
Isiah, the leader of the Bad Boys, who beat Bird, Magic and Jordan in the playoffs is not better than someone who couldn't even beat a team led by Mike Conley
And CP3 isn't an MVP type player either

notatop29pg
04-19-2014, 07:05 PM
no he only "forced" it when his team wanted a shot-clock bail-out when they couldn't get anything. he didn't try to take it into his own hands he did his job as a pg and passed the ball around.

and his team won, so he had to have done something right.

True, he gave the ball to Klay and let him and Lee play 2 man basketball for the entire 4th. Then went and stood in the corner on Defense so he couldn't be abused :)

Nick Young
04-19-2014, 07:06 PM
Once again.. backup your statements clown :oldlol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uALTvcAlG7w
Where was CP3?

Nick Young
04-19-2014, 07:07 PM

Guy elevates his game in the playoffs.

If you want to make an argument about how a 6ft PG has a limited impact on the game then that's fair, but acting like this dude is scared of pressure or cracks under it is hilarious to me. He thrives in pressure situations and always has.

Frozen1
04-19-2014, 07:08 PM
That

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-19-2014, 07:09 PM
Where was CP3?

Didnt your boy Kobe blow a 20+ point lead, at home, in the FINALS? :oldlol: Yep hes a career playoff choker

Freaking idiot..

RedBlackAttack
04-19-2014, 07:10 PM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--lsVumSd6--/c_fit,fl_progressive,w_636/ixkywrtsqbkc8gg7ionh.gif
He 100-percent did that on purpose. :oldlol:

Nick Young
04-19-2014, 07:11 PM
Didnt your boy Kobe blow a 20+ point lead, at home, in the FINALS? :oldlol: Yep hes a career playoff choker

Freaking idiot..
20 points-58 points-you see the difference?

ALSO Mamba has 5 rings to fall back on. CP3 never even been to the conference finals:lol

zoom17
04-19-2014, 07:11 PM
He 100-percent did that on purpose. :oldlol:

He is holding back smiles towards the end:oldlol:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-19-2014, 07:12 PM
20 points-58 points-you see the difference?

The end result is the same dummy :oldlol:

PsychoBe
04-19-2014, 07:13 PM
I actually know my research on Frazier. And he was definitely a good player and prennial All-star.... Hofer.....

Payton, Magic, Robertson and it stops there.

Thomas was on stacked teams, like PAUL :facepalm , (series isn't over yet tho) and won two titles. But offensively and defensively Paul is just better......As a player he is just, that.

Kidd, not enough O. Nash not enough D, Stockton is 50/50.

Nobody else. West was a SG and that's universally known.

name one other offensively competent teammate isiah had during his championship runs besides joe dumars. just one. you mean offensive monsters like dennis rodman and bill laimbeer? it was isiah, joe, and defensive roleplayers. that's it. you can name vinnie but he was just a bench player similar to jamal crawford. sometimes he's hot, sometimes he's not.

jason kidd has more career triple doubles than any other pg but it's "not enough" stop it.

stockton holds the record for steals and assists all time, it's not a contest.

frazier never choked in the playoffs either btw.

he could play both but i'll let that one go.

and kevin johnson was a monster who averaged 20-10 multiple years and was one of the premier elite perimeter defenders on those suns teams.

you just sound like you dont know much about basketball before 2007.

Nick Young
04-19-2014, 07:13 PM
The end result is the same dummy :oldlol:
You got a natural loser mentality. YOu must be a clippers fan:lol

Bigsmoke
04-19-2014, 07:15 PM
CP3 gonna go apeshit next game

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-19-2014, 07:17 PM
You got a natural loser mentality. YOu must be a clippers fan:lol

:sleeping

How bout those Lakers? Who are they beating in the playoffs?

Nick Young
04-19-2014, 07:20 PM
:sleeping

How bout those Lakers? Who are they beating in the playoffs?
You should know. Their championship banners are hanging over your teams home court
http://lakernation.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/lakers-banners.jpg
:banana: :banana: :banana:

r0drig0lac
04-19-2014, 07:21 PM
ish, where you learn that cp3 has a defense level of jason kidd

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-19-2014, 07:23 PM
You should know. Their championship banners are hanging over your teams home court
http://lakernation.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/lakers-banners.jpg
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Clippers covering up Lakers' banners at Staples Center
(http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&ved=0CHsQFjAH&url=http%3A%2F%2Fprobasketballtalk.nbcsports.com%2 F2013%2F10%2F18%2Fclippers-are-covering-up-lakers-championship-banners-at-staples-center%2F&ei=MQVTU_T7B8yvyAS7-YCYBw&usg=AFQjCNH055T3R5NuBrRoDx5wU8Uu975MJg&sig2=M0BRrxMGFzR3z4d4snKI-g&bvm=bv.65058239,d.aWw)

Now tell us.. Where are they at in the playoff picture? :oldlol:

Nick Young
04-19-2014, 07:26 PM
(http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&ved=0CHsQFjAH&url=http%3A%2F%2Fprobasketballtalk.nbcsports.com%2 F2013%2F10%2F18%2Fclippers-are-covering-up-lakers-championship-banners-at-staples-center%2F&ei=MQVTU_T7B8yvyAS7-YCYBw&usg=AFQjCNH055T3R5NuBrRoDx5wU8Uu975MJg&sig2=M0BRrxMGFzR3z4d4snKI-g&bvm=bv.65058239,d.aWw)

You can cover gold with plaster. The gold is still gold.:rockon:

tgan3
04-19-2014, 07:31 PM
I have always said before I will pick Iverson over CP3 any day. I don't care about his so called efficiency. Eye test and playoff results (With a worst team), Iverson was clearly the better player.

Bobby13
04-19-2014, 07:32 PM
CP3 chokes again in the games that matter? Guess he's still the best point guard eh...

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/assets/3914361/Russ-Troll.gif

dannywpt
04-19-2014, 07:37 PM
Chris Paul is an arrogant, unlikeable, ballhogging, stat-padding, flopping midget. Most overrated star in the league.

RoseCity07
04-19-2014, 07:40 PM
I'd take Westbrook and curry over cp3. Yes srs.

Yankstar
04-19-2014, 07:41 PM
Chris Paul is an arrogant, unlikeable, ballhogging, stat-padding, flopping midget. Most overrated star in the league.

Harden? Melo? :confusedshrug:

Budadiiii
04-19-2014, 07:42 PM
LeBron is an arrogant, unlikeable, ballhogging, stat-padding, flopping mental midget. Most overrated star in the league.
Fixed.

Budadiiii
04-19-2014, 07:42 PM
:biggums:

Based on what?

PsychoBe
04-19-2014, 07:45 PM
:biggums:

Based on what?

amount of times out of the first round.

Budadiiii
04-19-2014, 07:47 PM
amount of times out of the first round.
Which is less than Paul.

Again, based on what?

Mr. Jabbar
04-19-2014, 07:49 PM
you can be a superstar and choke in this era, ask lebron

red1
04-19-2014, 07:50 PM
How can anyone with a functioning brain blame this loss on paul while collison is turning it over crawford is missing every shot and blake is having minimal impact. Paul carried his team today and they let him down. Yeah he missed two freethrows but he also hit some huge threes and was credited for a crucial turnover when the refs botched a call when they missed a foul. Use your goddamn brains

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-19-2014, 07:53 PM
How can anyone with a functioning brain blame this loss on paul while collison is turning it over crawford is missing every shot and blake is having minimal impact. Paul carried his team today and they let him down. Yeah he missed two freethrows but he also hit some huge threes and was credited for a crucial turnover when the refs botched a call when they missed a foul. Use your goddamn brains

Damn.. A critical thinker on ISH? :biggums:

chazzy
04-19-2014, 08:04 PM
Cmon, if any superstar closes a playoff game the way he did he would get called out as well. The rest of the game is expected from someone of his caliber.

DMAVS41
04-19-2014, 08:07 PM
Cmon, if any superstar closes a playoff game the way he did he would get called out as well. The rest of the game is expected from someone of his caliber.

This. This. This.

The-Legend-24
04-19-2014, 08:13 PM
This nikka chokes every time he's in the playoffs. :oldlol: :oldlol:

I thought he was supposed to better than Magic?. :oldlol:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-19-2014, 08:15 PM

Read the thread, you are missing red1's point.

The Clippers defense was trash all game. Blake played no where near the level he's played all season.. Again, nobodies saying CP3 didn't play bad down the stretch, but the "CP3 is a playoff choker" and "its all his fault" bs needs to stop

Bigsmoke
04-19-2014, 08:16 PM

And how well curry played today?

red1
04-19-2014, 08:17 PM
Missing two freethrows is bad because he is such a good shooter but to overlook the entirety of the quarter how he brought his team back as well as the dumb shit his teammates were doing and pin the loss on him is retarded. Criticizing him for the missed freethrows is acceptable. To claim that he is a choker that he is not a superstar that he is on the level of joe johnson? That right there is fcking retarded plain and simple

DMAVS41
04-19-2014, 08:18 PM

The Clippers defense was trash all game. Blake played no where near the level he's played all season... Again, nobodies saying CP3 didn't play bad down the stretch, but the "CP3 is a playoff choker" and "It's all his fault" is bs.

I missed the point then as well.

Of course...it's 1 game...nothing going on big in round 1 game 1 anyway.

I just agree with what Chazzy said...any superstar is going to get big criticism for ending a playoff game like CP3 did.

Of course the over-reaction is crazy...but Chazzy is probably the least likely person to over-react on here. He's probably the most balanced poster on the board.

red1
04-19-2014, 08:19 PM

The Clippers defense was trash all game. Blake played no where near the level he's played all season.. Again, nobodies saying CP3 didn't play bad down the stretch, but the "CP3 is a playoff choker" and "its all his fault" bs needs to stop
Exactly. His team let him down man. Paul showed up today

Akrazotile
04-19-2014, 08:20 PM

This is the dumb, average fans mentality.

Ray Allen has missed two inexplicable late game free throws. So has Kobe. So have many great players.

Youre too unintelligent to take lots of pieces of information and compute them all together, so you just take whatever is simplest and most recent, and make a declaration off of it.

Congrats. You have demonstrated your status amongst the ranks of the low Iq fans. Not that this status was ever in question.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-19-2014, 08:21 PM

I just agree with what Chazzy said...any superstar is going to get big criticism for ending a playoff game like CP3 did.

Of course the over-reaction is crazy...but Chazzy is probably the least likely person to over-react on here. He's probably the most balanced poster on the board.

What? I agree, Paul fouled up, but he IS taking heat for those turnovers and missed freethrows... Just look at social media. It was uncharacteristic for a player of his caliber.

The-Legend-24
04-19-2014, 08:22 PM
A Raptor and a Clipper fan agreeing with each other. :oldlol:

Fvcking losers. :oldlol:

Akrazotile
04-19-2014, 08:23 PM

So 30 threads from dumb cattle bleeting a mindless talking point makes it accurate?

DMAVS41
04-19-2014, 08:24 PM
What? I agree, Paul fouled up, but he IS taking the heat for those turnovers and missed freethrows... Just look at social media. It was uncharacteristic for a player of his caliber.

totally agree.

I think my point would be that a superstar playing well in the playoffs is just expected.

and when you struggle late in a close game...you are going to get some heat for it.

That's all....totally agree that the over-reaction shit is crazy...especially when Paul has been one of the best clutch players in the league for like 10 years now.

It's just that in this game...Paul will and should take Heat at the end. Him playing well doesn't change that...that is what superstars do...they play really well night in night out in the playoffs.

Akrazotile
04-19-2014, 08:25 PM

Chazzy is an unintelligent "hero-watcher"

He believes in things like clutch gene and "killer instinct" and iso hero ball and all the superhero nonsense the dumb fans turn the game into.

Both of you are confirmed low IQ.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-19-2014, 08:26 PM
A Raptor and a Clipper fan agreeing with each other. :oldlol:

Fvcking losers. :oldlol:

Corny poster.. :oldlol:

davehos
04-19-2014, 08:29 PM
You guys didn't get the memo? Clippers being soft was all Vinny Del Negro's fault.

This is the same team that got swept last year and suddenly they're supposed to be the next 90s Bulls or something (according to ESPN).

Yeah.

DMAVS41
04-19-2014, 08:30 PM
Chazzy is an unintelligent "hero-watcher"

He believes in things like clutch gene and "killer instinct" and iso hero ball and all the superhero nonsense the dumb fans turn the game into.

Both of you are confirmed low IQ.

He's one of the best posters on this site and could talk circles around you.

He doesn't even like iso hero ball you moron.

And the clutch gene and killer instinct actually exist...sorry.

dannywpt
Harden? Melo? :confusedshrug:

No one's spewing out comments like "the only SG I'd take over Harden is MJ", like people say about CP3 and Magic. Paul is the most overrated.

Akrazotile
What? I agree, Paul fouled up, but he IS taking heat for those turnovers and missed freethrows... Just look at social media. It was uncharacteristic for a player of his caliber.

No thanks. I'm not retarded.

Young X
04-19-2014, 08:31 PM
How come nobody's talking about Blake "best player on the Clippers" Griffin's 16 pt/3 reb performance?

Like I said before CP deserves all the heat that comes his way for the way closed the game, but how are you supposed to win in the playoffs when your supporting cast keeps disappearing every year?

Even with the choke Paul was still the best player on the floor and clearly played well enough for his team to win, but you can't win with p*ssy teammates.

Akrazotile
04-19-2014, 08:34 PM
How come nobody's talking about Blake "best player on the Clippers" Griffin's 16 pt/3 reb performance?

Like I said before CP deserves all the heat that comes his way for the way closed the game, but how are you supposed to win in the playoffs when your supporting cast keeps disappearing every year?

Even with the choke Paul was still the best player on the floor and clearly played well enough for his team to win, but you can't win with p*ssy teammates.

RT: "LOL dude actin like its team game or sumthn. 2 many beers 4 u homie #clutchgene #superstarAssassin #itsonlyupto1player"

DMAVS41
04-19-2014, 08:37 PM

I think, in large part, because we've never really seen Griffin do anything in the playoffs before. He was hurt last year and in 12 he wasn't really good either...can't remember if he was hurt or not.

I think on some level we all have reservations about what type of playoff player Griffin can be.

We'll see...

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-19-2014, 08:38 PM
No thanks. I'm not retarded

I don't have a twitter, but clowns are just spamming Skip Bayless tweets.. probably where OP got this "fake superstar" trash from.. :oldlol:

miggyme1
04-19-2014, 08:40 PM

we giving people brownie points for playing in june now? smh

stockton is still ringless.....so is barkley...so is malone and nash hasnt been to the finals EVER....soooooo idk what the hell u smoking kid.

GoSpursGo1984
04-19-2014, 08:41 PM
lol at Paul being the best pg in the league

RoseCity07
04-19-2014, 08:42 PM
This is what I love about the playoffs. People think a team sucks but then a team that hasn't been playing defense all year actually tries and it's different ball game.

Bigsmoke
04-19-2014, 08:43 PM
lol at Paul being the best pg in the league

CP3 is clearly the best

Akrazotile
04-19-2014, 08:50 PM
Funny thing is OP actually stated: "Ive never seen Paul choke like that" which in itself indicates it was an anomoly. And then he proceeds to use two free throws to define a players standing in the league.

Sometimes, the stupidity of this world is too much.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-19-2014, 08:54 PM
people can go full retard on paul but the fact remains that barnes collison and Jamal went like 4/25 and griffin had foul trouble

jstern
04-19-2014, 08:57 PM
These people are human. Everybody chokes. I've seen Ray Allen missed two free throws to seal a game on two different occasions, as well as Kobe Bryant. The two Chris Paul misses were part of 5 clutch free throw misses in a row by both teams.

People just need to realize that they are human first and for most, and stop acting as if they're super heroes or something that like that.

It's happened in the past, it will happened in the future.

Akrazotile
04-19-2014, 10:06 PM
people can go full retard on paul but the fact remains that barnes collison and Jamal went like 4/25 and griffin had foul trouble

They go full retard on everything around here.

J Shuttlesworth
04-19-2014, 10:07 PM
Nobody mentions that Paul had 2 huge clutch 3's to get them back in the game.

RoseCity07
04-19-2014, 10:22 PM

True, but he didn't just brick free throws. He dribbled the ball out of bounds.

GoSpursGo1984
04-19-2014, 11:44 PM
CP3 is clearly the best

If he is why can he not take his team further in the playoffs? People who think he is the best are people who base it on empty stats in the regular season.

SamuraiSWISH
04-20-2014, 12:16 AM
Of course. ISH loves to hate little guys:

Isiah Thomas
Chris Paul
Allen Iverson

Etc.

The-Legend-24
04-20-2014, 12:30 AM
:oldlol: @ all the excuses. He choked, period.

Dude is the next Duncan. Chokes away games, the excuses pile up. What a joke. :oldlol:

Legends66NBA7
04-20-2014, 12:34 AM
Outside of that, he was still the best player on the court. But man, it's going to frustrating for Clippers fans and their players if they get an early exit from the playoffs again.

PsychoBe
04-20-2014, 12:42 AM
That's the point of an ELITE, HOF NBA point guard, YOU create FOR your teammates. You just talked about Isaiah having 10 APG and now you're saying his teammates STILL weren't offensively efficent? HIS fault.

Chris Paul has lead the NBA in steal 6 striaght season, that's an unheard of feat, and the second closest was 3 straight seasons. He's also led the NBA in APG 3 times. 25+ PER for 6 straight years. This is no regular PG.

CP3 > Kidd. CP3 is an entire tier above Kidd ofensively and Kidd had to ride an incredibly deep Mavs team and Dirk to win a title. He was good for them too though.

Stockton and Paul is 50/50. Paul was better on defense and Stockton was no slouch, both had incredible amount of assists, Stockton shot ridiculous numbers but on considerably low volumes. ANd he had SEVERAL chokes too.

Frazier was a very good player on a stacked, ridiculously HOF'd out team. Stop it. He's not as good as Paul and considering pace his numbers are even less impressive.

LOL KEVIN JOHNSON.

no i said that he had defensive minded roleplayers. at the end of the day, the bill was on isiah, and to a lesser extent joe, to run that team, no one else.

kidd went to the finals twice, cp3 made it out of the first round once. and kidd has more triple doubles than cp3 probably has playoff wins.

stockton is the all-time leader in steals....ever. let me say it again because you dont seem to the grasp this.

the all-time leader in steals and assists by a wide margin.

do you get it now?

frazier played with one other hofer of note with earl monroe. and he average almost 18-10 on his way to an nba-championship. why players who never won anything should be rated over legends of the past who have is beyond me. frazier was the real deal.

do your research on kj. he was an absolute animal and an offensive juggernaut, especially when he played next to barkley his numbers were still sharp.

R.I.P.
04-20-2014, 12:47 AM
Have you seen his play-off record?

Graviton
04-20-2014, 12:53 AM
Paul was aggressive this game at least, he brought them back and played well outside the missed free throws. Hard to hate on a guy that does 90% good. Rest of the team needs to step up.

oarabbus
04-20-2014, 01:09 AM

Dude is the next Duncan. Chokes away games, the excuses pile up. What a joke. :oldlol:

Duncan has more rings than LeBron :biggums:

2011 :biggums:

SuperPippen
04-20-2014, 01:50 AM

When exactly did Duncan choke? A missed shot isn't a choke. A choke is when a player has, for example, a 6-for-24 game in the Finals. (Coincidentally, the player who had that game is the very same player who you worship and would gladly make excuses for under any circumstances).

Rene once again demonstrating why he's one of the worst posters on this board.

Jacks3
04-20-2014, 02:00 AM
Duncan went 10-27 in game 7 of the 05 Finals.

I guess he does have some chokes.

secund2nun
04-20-2014, 02:02 AM
If he is why can he not take his team further in the playoffs? People who think he is the best are people who base it on empty stats in the regular season.

None of the PGs can carry their teams far, but I'd still say CP3 is clearly the best.

Bigsmoke
04-20-2014, 02:14 AM

CP3 playoffs stats are legit.

Blake kept getting hurt and he had little help in 2009 and in 2011

BigTicket
04-20-2014, 04:10 AM
CP3 is approaching McGrady status. Great talent and great stats, but never accomplished anything.

SexSymbol
04-20-2014, 04:52 AM
These people are human. Everybody chokes. I've seen Ray Allen missed two free throws to seal a game on two different occasions, as well as Kobe Bryant. The two Chris Paul misses were part of 5 clutch free throw misses in a row by both teams.

People just need to realize that they are human first and for most, and stop acting as if they're super heroes or something that like that.

It's happened in the past, it will happened in the future.
it will happened lol

When did Kobe miss two straight FTs in the PO?

SexSymbol
04-20-2014, 05:00 AM
And to comment on PGs
Anybody who's saying that CP3 is on Stockton's level has to get off that pipe. Stockton was better on both sides of the floor.
Kevin Johnson in a 50/50.
Kidd is definitely better, has taken his team as a leader to two finals, won one ring afterwards, much better all-around player than CP3 and considerably better on D.
Magic, Oscar, Isiah obvious choices
Frazier is 50/50 too.
Nash is wayyy better on offense, CP3s teams always struggle on offense, because he doesn't have all-time great vision and is often off on his feel for the rhythm of the game.
Gary Payton is similar on offense and def. better on D
I'd like to bring in a few names too:
Dennis Johnson - career numbers aren't as good, but a finals MVP
Nate Archibald - career numbers similar, still a champion
Bob Cousy isn't mentioned enough, he's a top 3 PG ever, 6x champion, MVP, DEFINITELY better than Paul

He's in the top 8-10 range.

GoSpursGo1984
04-20-2014, 05:37 AM
CP3 playoffs stats are legit.

Blake kept getting hurt and he had little help in 2009 and in 2011

It is more then just stats though it is about being able to do what it takes to win that is what great players do.

The-Legend-24
04-20-2014, 06:22 AM

This nikka has been catching feels throughout this entire thread. :oldlol: :oldlol:

Nick Young
04-25-2015, 09:50 PM
Choke City:bowdown:
http://cdn.nextimpulsesports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/flop-city.gif