PDA

View Full Version : It's time to let go Lakers fans

Jameerthefear
04-21-2014, 01:32 AM
It's like a pack of rabid dogs right now. Howard shit on your team. It's okay. Cry it out, and let it go. It will be all right.
http://i.imgur.com/rzJlnA7.gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk
It's okay. Shhhh. Let it goooooo

WeGetRing2012
04-21-2014, 01:33 AM
30m in cap space & lottery pick. Moving on...

imdaman99
04-21-2014, 01:34 AM
I think it's time to let go of the Lakers stealing all your players, Jameer

Mr. Jabbar
is that from lebron movie?

Im Still Ballin
Jameer applyin the hurtin'

Take a break laker fans. get a bite. cool off.

sammichoffate
04-21-2014, 01:35 AM
Jameer being insecure again, nothing new :oldlol:

JimmyMcAdocious
04-21-2014, 01:35 AM
More obsessed: Lakers with Howard or Jameer with Lakers fans?

chazzy
04-21-2014, 01:36 AM
It's also time for you to let go Jameer. Following Dwight to Htown like a lapdog :oldlol:

ThePhantomCreep
04-21-2014, 01:36 AM
Without that trade, LA would have gave Bynum a max deal...:eek:

Coulda been worse.

Jameerthefear
04-21-2014, 01:37 AM
30m in cap space & lottery pick. Moving on...
Whisper it to yourself: "And the fears that once controlled me
Can’t get to me at all!"

kennethgriffin
OP would be making a thread dissing laker fans and propping up howard if houston won tonight.

he makes threads regardless not more than 5 seconds ago dissing kobe and saying "look where he is... on a training table"

so he himself doesnt let go of anything... then when things dont go his way he tells others to "let it go"

whatever fits his failed backup agenda... lol hes such a virgin

go to bed jameer

Droid101
In what universe does a Magic fan melt down when his team isn't even in the playoffs?

Fudge
04-21-2014, 01:38 AM
It's like a pack of rabid dogs right now. Howard shit on your team. It's okay. Cry it out, and let it go. It will be all right.
Did he actually, tho? Laker fans bout to have a field day with this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_NBA_Finals

http://lakers.topbuzz.com/gallery/d/270504-2/Laker+teammates+mob+each+other+after+winning+2009+ NBA+Finals.jpg

kennethgriffin

btw that gif is hell g*y.. only you would know of it or where it came from. some disney girl video sh*t

:biggums:

ThePhantomCreep
[QUOTE=Jameerthefear]Whisper it to yourself: "And the fears that once controlled me
Can

Fudge
04-21-2014, 01:39 AM
Jameer's bout to have a meltdown over...Laker fans.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
[QUOTE=Jameerthefear]Whisper it to yourself: "And the fears that once controlled me
Can

ImKobe
Kobe & the Lakers living in OP's head, rent free nikka

sammichoffate
The Lakers/Kobe own your soul. You understand this, right?After all this time, he doesn't even realize it :roll:

Jameerthefear
04-21-2014, 01:40 AM
Sing it with me!
Let it go, let it go
I am one with the wind and skyyyyYY!
Let it go, let it go!!!
You’ll never see me cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reverend Hoops
04-21-2014, 01:41 AM
http://i.imgur.com/rzJlnA7.gifo
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mr. Jabbar
04-21-2014, 01:41 AM
Lakers living in OP's head, rent free nikka

this place sucks tho, id rather pay for something better

ThePhantomCreep
04-21-2014, 01:43 AM
[QUOTE=Jameerthefear]Sing it with me!
Let it go, let it go
I am one with the wind and skyyyyYY!
Let it go, let it go!!!
You

sammichoffate
04-21-2014, 01:44 AM
this place sucks tho, id rather pay for something better#cosigned

Jameerthefear
04-21-2014, 01:44 AM
The sad part is, you didn't even have to google those lyrics.

You know them by heart.
Damn right I do. And you should start learning tonight.

Droid101
04-21-2014, 01:50 AM

This is really embarrassing.

Jameerthefear
04-21-2014, 01:50 AM
http://i.imgur.com/x1gojDe.gif

PickernRoller
04-21-2014, 01:52 AM
This clown still complaining about Laker fans :roll: :roll: :roll:

http://www.trendyblackguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/kobe-bryant-nba-finals-2009-champions-lakers.jpg

Jameerthefear
04-21-2014, 01:53 AM
http://i.imgur.com/rIDk4yj.gif

Fudge
04-21-2014, 01:55 AM
This clown still complaining about Laker fans :roll: :roll: :roll:
They're in his head. Badly. Poor Jameer.

Let's all just take a minute and enjoy this meltdown though.

Droid101
04-21-2014, 01:56 AM
TIL OP is a teenaged girl.

Jameerthefear
04-21-2014, 02:00 AM
Wow. I embarrassed so many Laker fans in this thread. Kudos to me.

Cold soul
04-21-2014, 02:01 AM
Kobe always on your mind OP 24/7. Does he rape you in your dreams too? Serious question you have this weird obsession with him and troll Kobe and Laker fans all day long on ISH. Such a sad and pathetic life you have.

Brokenbeat
04-21-2014, 02:03 AM

Tell your sister I re-upped

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_IIqni49QVeI/Sq5YovWIFkI/AAAAAAAAAs4/OwJNprz8tRE/s400/peanut+butter+love+message.jpg

MVBallin2K
04-21-2014, 02:05 AM
I held off attempting to not reply to these threads because they're troll baits but I can't help it anymore. Jameer is the Justin Bieber of ISH and it's quite sad.

Justin Bieber had his hit songs, made his millions and could have lived off of that and the amount of females he could have his choice of. Instead, he let it go to his head and became an idiot wannabe gangster that no one takes seriously and people seriously talk about wanting deported out of the country because of his tired schtick.

Jameer had his highpoints early on and got in a few good troll jobs. He could have lived off of this and carved a new niche for himself like any good troll would. Instead, he relies on the same one trick pony to hold onto any attention that he has and the sad part is that he's losing any fanbase he has and more being laughed at in these threads. He's become a wannabe troll who people seriously talk about wanting banned because of his tired schtick.

alec613
04-21-2014, 02:07 AM
Just can't participate in a civilized discussion.

Best to just ignore him, unless it's a proper discussion.
Dude's only trying to make a name for himself as being a Laker hater. He doesn't want to be known as the kid who watches animes that involves little sisters. Nothing wrong with trying to shed that label though

imnew09
04-21-2014, 02:08 AM
The song fits you extremely well OP.

Just let it go man :roll: :lol

Jameerthefear
04-21-2014, 02:09 AM
I held off attempting to not reply to these threads because they're troll baits but I can't help it anymore. Jameer is the Justin Bieber of ISH and it's quite sad.

Justin Bieber had his hit songs, made his millions and could have lived off of that and the amount of females he could have his choice of. Instead, he let it go to his head and became an idiot wannabe gangster that no one takes seriously and people seriously talk about wanting deported out of the country because of his tired schtick.

Jameer had his highpoints early on and got in a few good troll jobs. He could have lived off of this and carved a new niche for himself like any good troll would. Instead, he relies on the same one trick pony to hold onto any attention that he has and the sad part is that he's losing any fanbase he has and more being laughed at in these threads. He's become a wannabe troll who people seriously talk about wanting banned because of his tired schtick.
tl;dr
Let it go man.

PickernRoller
04-21-2014, 02:09 AM
Tell your sister I re-upped

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_IIqni49QVeI/Sq5YovWIFkI/AAAAAAAAAs4/OwJNprz8tRE/s400/peanut+butter+love+message.jpg

Double-dipped on that?

MVBallin2K
04-21-2014, 02:10 AM
tl;dr
Let it go man.

Sorry, I forgot. Next time I'll keep it to cheesy song lyrics and whack GIFs :cheers:

Fudge
04-21-2014, 02:10 AM

Damn. :oldlol: Exposed.

/thread

Jameerthefear
04-21-2014, 02:11 AM
Sorry, I forgot. Next time I'll keep it to cheesy song lyrics and whack GIFs :cheers:
Good. Can't be wasting time reading all that bullshit. I got girls calling me, sending me texts and shit and you expect me to read that? :oldlol:

alec613
04-21-2014, 02:12 AM
Son, is it really worth being made fun of?

Brokenbeat
04-21-2014, 02:13 AM
Double-dipped on that?

Got crunchy too (she likes to change it up from time to time)

http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/MK-BP625_PEANUT_G_20111009190800.jpg

sammichoffate
04-21-2014, 02:14 AM
Night guys, good to know some people will forever stay full of salt and have a severe case of Stockholm Syndrome to a sport fanbase :oldlol:

Jameerthefear
04-21-2014, 02:15 AM
Night guys, good to know some people will forever stay full of salt and have a severe case of Stockholm Syndrome to a sport fanbase :oldlol:
Night friend. I agree, LA fans just need to let it goooo

alec613
04-21-2014, 02:15 AM
Good. Can't be wasting time reading all that bullshit. I got girls calling me, sending me texts and shit and you expect me to read that? :oldlol:

What japanese app/ds game is that? Can you get married to the virtual girl in real life as well? It has happened a few times in Asia. I don't know if you're allowed to do it there in your city though

Brokenbeat
04-21-2014, 02:18 AM
Good. Can't be wasting time reading all that bullshit. I got girls calling me, sending me texts and shit and you expect me to read that?

thx

Jameerthefear
04-21-2014, 02:22 AM
What japanese app/ds game is that? Can you get married to the virtual girl in real life as well? It has happened a few times in Asia. I don't know if you're allowed to do it there in your city though
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=315714

COnDEMnED
04-21-2014, 02:42 AM
Your father must feel completely weird and confused around you. I could imagine the look on his face when you give him your Christmas list every year.

alec613
04-21-2014, 02:43 AM

If you can reply with some good shit like that, why do you even still need to troll on a daily basis?

Al Thornton
04-21-2014, 02:47 AM
king jameer

:applause:

20Four
04-21-2014, 03:29 AM
Jameer seeks attention once again lol
:roll:

Cladyclad
04-21-2014, 03:41 AM
Houston fans got a taste of Slight Coward last night

AnaheimLakers24
04-21-2014, 04:24 AM
op give me bj?

Combat Wombat
04-21-2014, 04:27 AM
op give me bj?

You're going to have to wait until his sister finishes with him.

AnaheimLakers24
04-21-2014, 04:28 AM
You're going to have to wait until his sister finishes with him.
his sister has a dick :biggums:

Combat Wombat
04-21-2014, 04:36 AM
his sister has a dick :biggums:

They're from Alabama. :confusedshrug:

sportjames23
04-21-2014, 05:23 AM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/44/Her2013Poster.jpg/220px-Her2013Poster.jpg

LakersFan626
04-21-2014, 05:58 AM

Actually, you embarrassed YOURSELF. Making a bet on the worst road team in the league... winning a road game and then not being specific about the rules of it, showing the lack of confidence in your own bet, celebrating Nick Young's big game against Utah because it kept the Lakers from getting the worst record in the west (what would the Magic have to gain from that, as they had the third worst record sealed by then?), making a thread for the sole purpose of telling Laker fans that Kobe isn't in the playoffs (and Orlando are? Oh wait), and now this. I'm actually laughing as I'm typing this... if you're trying to be the next Ashbelly and PleezeBelieve, you're failing MISERABLY. At least the Cavs and Heat were actual threats to the Lakers and went deep into the playoffs during those times... Orlando's biggest accomplishment is getting dominated in the Finals twice (once by the Lakers) and having all three of their superstars leave the team after a few years, while the Lakers have 16 championships and numerous hall of famers. Yeah...

Jameerthefear
04-21-2014, 06:48 AM
Actually, you embarrassed YOURSELF. Making a bet on the worst road team in the league... winning a road game and then not being specific about the rules of it, showing the lack of confidence in your own bet, celebrating Nick Young's big game against Utah because it kept the Lakers from getting the worst record in the west (what would the Magic have to gain from that, as they had the third worst record sealed by then?), making a thread for the sole purpose of telling Laker fans that Kobe isn't in the playoffs (and Orlando are? Oh wait), and now this. I'm actually laughing as I'm typing this... if you're trying to be the next Ashbelly and PleezeBelieve, you're failing MISERABLY. At least the Cavs and Heat were actual threats to the Lakers and went deep into the playoffs during those times... Orlando's biggest accomplishment is getting dominated in the Finals twice (once by the Lakers) and having all three of their superstars leave the team after a few years, while the Lakers have 16 championships and numerous hall of famers. Yeah...
tl;dr

KobesFinger
04-21-2014, 06:53 AM
tl;dr

Heres the jist of what he said:

- You're a shit troll
- Magic suck dick
- Stay mad

Jameerthefear
04-21-2014, 06:55 AM
Heres the jist of what he said:

- You're a shit troll
- Magic suck dick
- Stay mad
tl;dr

Mr Exlax
04-21-2014, 06:55 AM
He's right though. Anything that has to do with Houston, salty butt hurt Laker fans are there in full force basically saying they don't care about Dwight, but can't stop talking about him. Just today 4 threads about Dwight and not 1 of them was made by a Rox fan or a Jailblazer fan. Just let it go.

Jameerthefear
04-21-2014, 06:57 AM
king jameer

:applause:
:cheers:

VIntageNOvel
04-21-2014, 06:58 AM
He's right though. Anything that has to do with Houston, salty butt hurt Laker fans are there in full force basically saying they don't care about Dwight, but can't stop talking about him. Just today 4 threads about Dwight and not 1 of them was made by a Rox fan or a Jailblazer fan. Just let it go.

you realize half of em was made to troll jameer right?

dude actually make people hate rocket with all the kid trolling

Jameerthefear
04-21-2014, 06:59 AM
Exactly. 5-6 threads about Dwight "choking" despite putting up like 28/15. Lakers fans are verrryyy onesided. Notice how not one of the Lakers fan that have said "omg STOP trolling us!!!" have commented on any of those threads. I've gotten 2-3 for calling out Lakers fans on their bullshit, but rarely are LA fans actually banned. It's time for LA fans to let it go.

Jameerthefear
04-21-2014, 07:00 AM

Not really. Nice try to deflect the blame on me though.

Mr Exlax
04-21-2014, 07:02 AM

Trolling or not, them hoes still care about him. If they didn't care then they wouldn't have made the troll threads. Them hoes really miss him. I've had ex gfs that still called and would still tslk about me to friends and shit. Some hoes just can't let go.

sportjames23
04-21-2014, 07:08 AM
Trolling or not, them hoes still care about him. If they didn't care then they wouldn't have made the troll threads. Them hoes really miss him. I've had ex gfs that still called and would still tslk about me to friends and shit. Some hoes just can't let go.

But he don't love dem hoes.

VIntageNOvel
04-21-2014, 07:08 AM

maybe they really hates him :confusedshrug: i mean you guys assume lakers fans are salty dwight left, but thats just your assumption, maybe they just hate him, they hated him when he was here, and they hate him now, just like how milbuck hates harden :confusedshrug:

can i assume red1, dmav2, or TLP etc just salty because kobe shitting on their team year in year out? or maybe they just dont like the way he play :confusedshrug:

just my 2 cents

VIntageNOvel
04-21-2014, 07:09 AM
But he don't love dem hoes.

exactly :applause:

16X
04-21-2014, 07:11 AM
Kobe & the Lakers living in OP's head, rent free nikka
More like the other way around. Jameer's living in all your heads, rent free. It takes him a minute to make a post, and he gets pages and pages of replies from people that get riled up by his post. I'm sure he's sitting behind his computer screen having a laugh, while watching posters like the one in the quote below seeming to legitimately get mad as hell.

did you turn 18 B!tch or u still in growing ur pubic hair stage?

PS: ur mutha is a extremely good c0ck sucka

A+ thread Jameer :cheers:

Mr Exlax
04-21-2014, 07:11 AM
maybe they really hates him :confusedshrug: i mean you guys assume lakers fans are salty dwight left, but thats just your assumption, maybe they just hate him, they hated him when he was here, and they hate him now, just like how milbuck hates harden :confusedshrug:

can i assume red1, dmav2, or TLP etc just salty because kobe shitting on their team year in year out? or maybe they just dont like the way he play :confusedshrug:

just my 2 cents

Hatred means they still care. Them hoes just need to let it go. That's all I'm saying. Them hoes can't get enough Dwight.

SwayDizzle
04-21-2014, 07:19 AM
When will you realize that Laker fans never liked Dwight, wanted him off the team, and don't care what he is up to now? All we care about right now is rebuilding and having Kobe back.

Mr Exlax
04-21-2014, 07:22 AM
When will you realize that Laker fans never liked Dwight, wanted him off the team, and don't care what he is up to now? All we care about right now is rebuilding and having Kobe back.

The majority of Laker fans on ISH say otherwise. When will you realize that Laker fans on ISH bombard EVERY Rockets/Dwight related thread? When will you realize that Laker fans on ISH create more Dwight related threads than Rockets fans? You hoes sure have an odd way of not caring about somebody.

Brokenbeat
04-21-2014, 07:25 AM
This thread was made before any of those, lol. Don't get it twisted, this is just bog-standard trolling by Jameer. You're posting in a choke thread as I type this... was it made by a Laker fan? Nope. Looks like you missed the fact that nobody really likes Dwight. Once a Laker fan says something though, it's all salt.

Mr Exlax
04-21-2014, 07:29 AM
This thread was made before any of those, lol. Don't get it twisted, this is just -standard trolling by Jameer. You're posting in a choke thread as I type this... was it made by a Laker fan? Nope. Looks like you missed the fact that nobody really likes Dwight. Once a Laker fan says something though, it's all salt.

Oh they've been on dikc since he left. Oh and that guy that made that thread is indeed a Laker fan. It's the shit that those Laker fans type. If they were to say, he smoked some freethrows at the end of regulation, that's the truth. But to say he committed a dumb foul to pick up his 6th is idiotic because every replay showed he was the one being held. That's called salt.

Brokenbeat
04-21-2014, 07:33 AM
Oh they've been on dikc since he left. Oh and that guy that made that thread is indeed a Laker fan. It's the shit that those Laker fans type. If they were to say, he smoked some freethrows at the end of regulation, that's the truth. But to say he committed a dumb foul to pick up his 6th is idiotic because every replay showed he was the one being held. That's called salt.

What about the two dozen Harden threads? Are those Laker fans too? Are they salty about Harden? I think you're only noticing the Laker fans because it bothers you more when it comes from a Laker fan. Truth is, you have two of the least likable players in the entire league on your team. It's coming from all sides, but you don't seem to notice it.

Mr Exlax
04-21-2014, 07:36 AM
What about the two dozen Harden threads? Are those Laker fans too? Are they salty about Harden? I think you're only noticing the Laker fans because it bothers you more when it comes from a Laker fan. Truth is, you have two of the least likable players in the entire league on your team. It's coming from all sides, but you don't seem to notice it.

They aren't spewing stupidity about Harden though. He took some ill advised shots. He struggled most of the game. Those things are called facts. That's not salty. That's what everybody saw.

16X
04-21-2014, 07:40 AM
As a fellow Laker fan let me just say, that's bullshit and you know it. Laker fans didn't like Dwight. Sure, that's true. Dwight acts like a bit of a clown and that's well known. You may not have wanted Dwight to stay, but plenty of Laker fans wanted him to stay, and understood that despite his immaturity, we would have a better chance of winning before Kobe retires if we had Dwight's defense on the team. Dwight being such an immature guy made him leaving a lot easier for me to take, and I got over it quickly, but clearly a lot of Laker fans can't... let it go (lol sorry, I had to).

Some Laker fans don't care what Dwight is up to anymore, but some do. Did you miss the multiple Dwight threads per week throughout the season this year, made by Laker fans who seemed a bit too obsessed with Dwight?

Brokenbeat
04-21-2014, 07:51 AM
They aren't spewing stupidity about Harden though. He took some ill advised shots. He struggled most of the game. Those things are called facts. That's not salty. That's what everybody saw.

This is ISH - there's stupidity around every corner, lol. Is Harden the worst player in the league? Hell no, but one might get that impression just by reading those threads, correct? People have said a ton of dumb shit about Harden. The point is that a Lakers fan can't post a fact about Dwight without being called salty or a hater no matter how true it is.

Maybe you should take into account who is actually making the comment too. It's usually the same dumbfvcks over and over again (just like the handful of heat trolls, and now there's even a handful of Houston trolls). There's probably like 10-15 posters here that should be banned for life, and they're pretty evenly spread across 3-4 fan bases. The Laker fans that talk the most nonsense are usually the same 2-3 guys regurgitating the same shit.

Mr Exlax
04-21-2014, 08:02 AM
This is ISH - there's stupidity around every corner, lol. Is Harden the worst player in the league? Hell no, but one might get that impression just by reading those threads, correct? People have said a ton of dumb shit about Harden. The point is that a Lakers fan can't post a fact about Dwight without being called salty or a hater no matter how true it is.

Maybe you should take into account who is actually making the comment too. It's usually the same dumbfvcks over and over again (just like the handful of heat trolls, and now there's even a handful of Houston trolls). There's probably like 10-15 posters here that should be banned for life, and they're pretty evenly spread across 3-4 fan bases. The Laker fans that talk the most nonsense are usually the same 2-3 guys regurgitating the same shit.

The thing about it is that there's not a ton of dumb shit being posted about Harden. He struggled this game no doubt about it. These aren't facts being posted about Dwight though. That's salt am I right?

ImKobe
04-21-2014, 08:08 AM
It would be pretty pathetic if the Rockets got outed in the 1st round, Dwight left a 1st round fodder team(sans Kobe) to join another one? :kobe:

Brokenbeat
04-21-2014, 08:12 AM
The thing about it is that there's not a ton of dumb shit being posted about Harden. He struggled this game no doubt about it. These aren't facts being posted about Dwight though. That's salt am I right?

I guess it depends on who's saying it, right? Plenty of non-Laker fans talk shit about Dwight. What do they have to be salty about? Could it be that maybe sometimes people are right about him? What about when the TNT crew goes all in on him like they did a few times this season? Salt?

Mr Exlax
04-21-2014, 08:19 AM
I guess it depends on who's saying it, right? Plenty of non-Laker fans talk shit about Dwight. What do they have to be salty about? Could it be that maybe sometimes people are right about him? What about when the TNT crew goes all in on him like they did a few times this season? Salt?

If what they're saying is actually true then obviously it's not salt. The shit the Laker fans are saying is untrue and completely idiotic. It's like they aren't even watching the game.

ImKobe
04-21-2014, 08:21 AM

There is no real salt. Of course we're offended by his actions in LA, ain't gonna lie about that. He overall had a decent game, but he allowed the Blazers to come back in the 4th quarter & he missed a huge FT in the end.

Howard is a mental midget, it's a well-known fact and everyone said the same things prior to him joining LA, it's not like the Laker fanbase has been making up these things about him, when he's missed key FTs before (2009 Finals anybody?).

He had a good game, but he contributed to this loss with the amount of missed FTs. He missed 7 FTs in regulation. Hack-A-Dwight brought the Blazers back into the game in the 4th.

Howard was the top performer for Houston & he had a monster stat line, but let's not act like he didn't help Blazers climb back + win it in OT.

VIntageNOvel
04-21-2014, 08:25 AM
exlax, youre good poster,
just stop this, dont follow jameer footstep,
jameer is the definition of salty,
he's salty lakers fans trolled him hard,
he went from a good poster to straight up, err goran's level

you start to generalize and put all the blame to the fanbase,
same as jameer, he had a meltdown before, some lakers fans made fun of him, even his anime thread in OTC got reported, he got banned ->im not agree with, it was a cyber bulying, but now he's acting like a child (which he is), he try to take it out to all lakers fans, his personal vendetta

i know you're upset the rocket lose in such fashion,
but dont get all the trolling into your head

Doranku
04-21-2014, 08:31 AM
People are so uneducated. Lakers fans aren't salty at all that Dwight left. Nobody wanted him to stay. We're salty because of the piss poor effort and shitty attitude that the clown brought to our team last year.

9-21 from the field, 9-17 from the line. Choked in the 4th quarter. Blew game 1 at home while letting opposing big man LaMarcus Aldridge EXPLODE for a career night of 46/18.

Nobody in LA upset that this f@ggot is gone. Get real. :oldlol:

VIntageNOvel
04-21-2014, 08:39 AM
People are so uneducated. Lakers fans aren't salty at all that Dwight left. Nobody wanted him to stay. We're salty because of the piss poor effort and shitty attitude that the clown brought to our team last year.

9-21 from the field, 9-17 from the line. Choked in the 4th quarter. Blew game 1 at home while letting opposing big man LaMarcus Aldridge EXPLODE for a career night of 46/18.

yup, spot on,
i didnt mind howard before, in fact, i quite happy we got him and nash, even though i think bynum has always been better than him, but bynum lazy attitude and knee was a hindrance

yet those diva attitude, especially all the stupid smile when losing, complaining about lack of touch when you're fumbling every pass, while old kobe drag his feet playing 48 minutes a game, and when kobe torn his achiless i really wanted punch the clown in the face

Brokenbeat
04-21-2014, 08:39 AM
If what they're saying is actually true then obviously it's not salt. The shit the Laker fans are saying is untrue and completely idiotic. It's like they aren't even watching the game.

Yeah, because they're idiots, lol. You keep saying Laker fans, but it's literally the same guys over and over again. I know what thread you're talking about, and it's full of the usual suspects.

Notice how civil this thread became once the child went to bed. Notice how much better the forum got once Goran/Corleone got banned. You have YGS in your corner, and that dude is ig'nant as fvck. Like I said, there's a handful from every fan base, but you've been here long enough to know better than to take them seriously. How many Kobe threads did you see this season? How many of them did OP make? Dude played like 6 games, but you'd think he played every single one based on how many threads were made about him, lol.

Fact is, this place is a fvcking mess, and you're just setting yourself up for disappointment if you expect anything more from it. :confusedshrug:

STATUTORY
04-21-2014, 08:40 AM

:applause: exactly, most prominent lakers fans such as myself and Nick Young were ardent Dwight haters before he even got traded to lakers

VIntageNOvel
04-21-2014, 08:41 AM
Yeah, because they're idiots, lol. You keep saying Laker fans, but it's literally the same guys over and over again. I know what thread you're talking about, and it's full of the usual suspects.

Notice how civil this thread became once the child went to bed. Notice how much better the forum got once Goran/Corleone got banned. You have YGS in your corner, and that dude is ig'nant as fvck. Like I said, there's a handful from every fan base, but you've been here long enough to know better than to take them seriously. How many Kobe threads did you see this season? How many of them did OP make? Dude played like 6 games, but you'd think he played every single one based on how many threads were made about him, lol.

Fact is, this place is a fvcking mess, and you're just setting yourself up for disappointment if you expect anything more from it. :confusedshrug:

exactly, couldnt have said it better,
again, exlax, you're good poster, and just upset rockets lost in such fashion, dont let all the trolling get into your head

VIntageNOvel
04-21-2014, 08:42 AM
:applause: exactly, most prominent lakers fans such as myself and Nick Young were ardent Dwight haters before he even got traded to lakers

one of my fave poster right here :applause:

Jameerthefear
04-21-2014, 08:44 AM

You're so dumb. Lakers fans rule this forum as far as trolling goes and they ALWAYS have. I have been here longer than you. You should have seen it after 2011. Lakers fans are the biggest perpetrators of annoying their own fanbase being ****ing retarded but the moment you say something back they mass report, make ban threads, and start crying like a bunch of babies. Biggest bitch made fans on this forum.

Jameerthefear
04-21-2014, 08:45 AM

Get mad. Dwight shit on your team. You're so pissed off you participate in every thread crying your ass off. Dwight>>>>>>Lakers roster bitch.

Brokenbeat
04-21-2014, 08:46 AM
You're so dumb. Lakers fans rule this forum as far as trolling goes and they ALWAYS have. I have been here longer than you. You should have seen it after 2011. Lakers fans are the biggest perpetrators of annoying their own fanbase being ****ing retarded but the moment you say something back they mass report, make ban threads, and start crying like a bunch of babies. Biggest bitch made fans on this forum.

Go to bed fvcktard, let the adults speak.

Jameerthefear
04-21-2014, 08:47 AM
Go to bed fvcktard, let the adults speak.
Good response dipshit. I expect nothing more from a Lakers fan.
It's 7:47 AM btw and I stayed home from school.

Brokenbeat
04-21-2014, 08:49 AM

Probably because you were up all night acting like an idiot (as per usual).

STATUTORY
04-21-2014, 08:49 AM

:biggums: last night's loss hit you pretty hard? stay strong little breh, still game 2 to be played

Jameerthefear
04-21-2014, 08:50 AM
:biggums: last night's loss hit you pretty hard? stay strong little breh, still game 2 to be played
Rockets in 5. Not worried.

VIntageNOvel
04-21-2014, 08:53 AM

dbz >> all anime youve ever watched,
yes, including nagi

http://i.imgur.com/m2RcVPQ.jpg

Jameerthefear
04-21-2014, 08:55 AM
dbz >> all anime youve ever watched,
yes, including nagi

http://i.imgur.com/m2RcVPQ.jpg
DBZ sucks dick and so do the Lakers. SMD bitch

Doranku
04-21-2014, 09:00 AM
Get mad. Dwight shit on your team. You're so pissed off you participate in every thread crying your ass off. Dwight>>>>>>Lakers roster bitch.
Says the Magic fan. Dude wiped his ass with your dogshit franchise for the better part of two years and you still prance around defending him like a pathetic girl pining over her ex.

Beta pedophile loser.

16X
04-21-2014, 09:03 AM
yup, spot on,
i didnt mind howard before, in fact, i quite happy we got him and nash, even though i think bynum has always been better than him, but bynum lazy attitude and knee was a hindrance

yet those diva attitude, especially all the stupid smile when losing, complaining about lack of touch when you're fumbling every pass, while old kobe drag his feet playing 48 minutes a game, and when kobe torn his achiless i really wanted punch the clown in the face
Bynum has always been better than Dwight? :coleman: How is anyone supposed to take you seriously when you say things like that? You sound about as biased and anti-Dwight as it gets. Bynum had like ONE good season where he was healthy, and you think Bynum has ALWAYS been better than him? Wow. Just wow.

Brokenbeat
04-21-2014, 09:04 AM
Says the Magic fan. Dude wiped his ass with your dogshit franchise for the better part of two years and you still prance around defending him like a pathetic girl pining over her ex.

Beta pedophile loser.

Lol, spot on. This kid is so utterly confused. :applause:

IMObjective
04-21-2014, 09:13 AM
More like the other way around. Jameer's living in all your heads, rent free. It takes him a minute to make a post, and he gets pages and pages of replies from people that get riled up by his post. I'm sure he's sitting behind his computer screen having a laugh, while watching posters like the one in the quote below seeming to legitimately get mad as hell.

A+ thread Jameer :cheers:unfortunately, this is true. The proper response is for no one to respond, and have jameer having to keep bumping his own thread with no other replies, feeling stupid. Of course, this will never happen. Oh well.

Calling this an a+ thread is a bit much though.

SilkkTheShocker
04-21-2014, 09:22 AM
Lakers fans still cant get over Dwight s.hitting on them :oldlol:

#STAY

TheMagicMan
05-03-2014, 02:32 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/2ZqbXcbSp2z9yDCmqME/giphy.gif

Yankstar
05-03-2014, 02:33 AM
He is making Kobe Proud. The torch is slowly being passed down (couple more years). :applause:

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/37/files/2013/04/7252830.jpg

http://kingsrowe.com/blog/sites/default/files/Kobe-Bryant-No-8-Los-Angeles-Lakers.jpg

http://www.baysportsreport.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/08/damian-lillard1.jpg

:bowdown: :bowdown:

VIntageNOvel
05-03-2014, 02:34 AM
http://img.pandawhale.com/99350-Olaf-dancing-gif-Disney-Frozen-QPDV.gif

ThePhantomCreep
05-03-2014, 02:38 AM

Somebody get this girl a tampon.