PDA

View Full Version : According to TNT crew, Howard wasn't dominant tonight.....

imnew09
04-21-2014, 02:42 AM
Therefore, Hack-A-Howard worked. I agree 100%
I'm so glad that this fker is outta L.A :roll: :bowdown:

Smook A.
04-21-2014, 02:46 AM
If you think 27 pts and 15 reb are bad then you are retarded.

He was also clutch at the free throw line in overtime

Marlo_Stanfield
04-21-2014, 02:47 AM
great second half, a whole ton of clutch FT( for a 55% shooter).
GREAT second half.
Harden choked

Eric Cartman
04-21-2014, 02:48 AM
OP is mental.

imnew09
04-21-2014, 02:51 AM
If you guys watched the full game yall know Dwight fked up.

Houston were up like 10 points in the 4th quarter, then hack-a-howard worked because he sucked.

Myth
04-21-2014, 02:51 AM
He wasn't dominant, but he wasn't bad either. Hating on a 27/15 game is pretty pointless.

no pun intended
04-21-2014, 02:55 AM

empty stats

imnew09
04-21-2014, 02:57 AM
He wasn't dominant, but he wasn't bad either. Hating on a 27/15 game is pretty pointless.

9/21 for a fken CENTER :facepalm C_mon now...

and why do people consider Love's stats are empty

Bobcats2013
04-21-2014, 02:58 AM
empty stats

Revenge is a dish best served cold. :oldlol:

Mr. Jabbar
04-21-2014, 03:04 AM
most of dwight "supporters" are just here cause they hate that we were right more than anything, good luck being hack-a-dwight'ed out of the 1st round :lol

Myth
04-21-2014, 03:07 AM
9/21 for a fken CENTER :facepalm C_mon now...

So every time a center shoots a little under 50% it is a bad game? It wasn't a great game, but he had plenty of impact on the game if you actually watched it. And statistically (since that is what you seem to care about), 15 rebounds and 4 blocks cannot be overlooked even if his offense was subpar.

I'm a Blazer fan and I hate Dwight. I'm probably much happier about this win than you, but that doesn't mean it is time to bash a player blindly when he did just fine for his team. As others have pointed out, Harden was much more responsible for the loss than anybody else on the Rockets.

Cladyclad
04-21-2014, 03:53 AM
If you guys watched the full game yall know Dwight fked up.

Houston were up like 10 points in the 4th quarter, then hack-a-howard worked because he sucked.
This

Cladyclad
04-21-2014, 03:55 AM

Game would never went to OT if Coward made his free throws in regulation. Game slowed too much for Houston. they barely recovered enough just to send it to OT

sbw19
04-21-2014, 04:06 AM
Howard needs to understand he can't shy away from being assertive on offense. It's not about the numbers, he needs to attack the basket and put pressure on Lopez and Aldridge and forces Portland to adjust. If he misses some FTs in the process so be it, a passive Howard will doom this Houston team, they aren't advancing to the 2nd round with him taking a backseat to Chandler and Lin.

The time to show up and not be a mental midget is either now or never IMO, and I expect him to have more confidence and do better in game two given his FT success late in last night's game.

AnaheimLakers24
04-21-2014, 04:06 AM
chalk it up as an l houston. you guys have a clown running that show for the next 3 years. 3 first round exit years :lol

Budadiiii
04-21-2014, 04:22 AM
Didn't get 28/15. Not impressed

Nick Young
04-21-2014, 04:48 AM
Therefore, Hack-A-Howard worked. I agree 100%
I'm so glad that this fker is outta L.A :roll: :bowdown:
you and me both.

Interesting that despite all the talk from Houston fans about how much he's changed and how rockets are contenders, Dwight is the exact same dwight. One of the most mentally weak players in the game right now XD

Dwight gonna Dwight, have fun with him as the future of your franchise rockets fans
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/black-sports-online-dwight-howard-to-voice-turkey-in-movie.jpg

JellyBean
04-21-2014, 09:05 AM
I can not stand Dwight. But I think that he dominated. It wasn't a BOOM! type of dominate. It was more of a quiet dominate. He did what he had to do. It is going to be hard for him to dominate when you are not the focal point. He did well.

STATUTORY
04-21-2014, 09:10 AM
you and me both.

Interesting that despite all the talk from Houston fans about how much he's changed and how rockets are contenders, Dwight is the exact same dwight. One of the most mentally weak players in the game right now XD

Dwight gonna Dwight, have fun with him as the future of your franchise rockets fans
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/black-sports-online-dwight-howard-to-voice-turkey-in-movie.jpg

that'st he problem with dwight, bigger bra size than jock size

kid is straight shook, frightened, corny, smiling clown

JohnFreeman
04-21-2014, 09:23 AM
Shaq hates Howard.

Purch
04-21-2014, 09:36 AM
The real problem with hack and Shaq, is when you can't get stops if you miss you're free throws

sketchy
04-21-2014, 09:42 AM
Dwight really wasn't dominant tonight. Good stats do not equate to dominant, you know that. I'd go as far to say that he was a huge factor in losing the game. Obviously Harden choked big time as well though.

Mr Exlax
04-21-2014, 09:52 AM
I don't think Dwight dominated either. He came alive in the second half only because the refs started giving him his fouls. I still can't see how he attempted 11 shots in the first half and not a single foul was called lol. Oh well. The hack-a-Dwight worked I guess. It wouldn't have worked if we had actually gotten some stops at the end. All in all D12 had a good game. Refs kept flip flopping on which team they wanted to hand the game to. Good thing it's a best of 7 series and not just 1 game.

sketchy
04-21-2014, 10:08 AM
I can not stand Dwight. But I think that he dominated. It wasn't a BOOM! type of dominate. It was more of a quiet dominate. He did what he had to do. It is going to be hard for him to dominate when you are not the focal point. He did well.
Isn't dominating kind of the same thing as having a BOOM! performance? I think you can quietly "take over" or quietly have a great game, but can't quietly be dominant, man. Dwight did okay at best for me.

imnew09
04-21-2014, 10:37 AM
So every time a center shoots a little under 50% it is a bad game? It wasn't a great game, but he had plenty of impact on the game if you actually watched it. And statistically (since that is what you seem to care about), 15 rebounds and 4 blocks cannot be overlooked even if his offense was subpar.

I'm a Blazer fan and I hate Dwight. I'm probably much happier about this win than you, but that doesn't mean it is time to bash a player blindly when he did just fine for his team. As others have pointed out, Harden was much more responsible for the loss than anybody else on the Rockets.

Dude stop for a sec and watch the game/replay. Dwight sucked. You think 15 rebounds is alot for dwight when he had many 20+ rebounds game?! Houston lost momentum when hack a howard started and he bricked 4 fts in a row

Marlo_Stanfield
04-21-2014, 11:37 AM
Howard needs to understand he can't shy away from being assertive on offense. It's not about the numbers, he needs to attack the basket and put pressure on Lopez and Aldridge and forces Portland to adjust. If he misses some FTs in the process so be it, a passive Howard will doom this Houston team, they aren't advancing to the 2nd round with him taking a backseat to Chandler and Lin.

The time to show up and not be a mental midget is either now or never IMO, and I expect him to have more confidence and do better in game two given his FT success late in last night's game.
stop being an idiot. he wasnt passive at all. the force fed him all game and he took more than enough shots. he shot 21 times as a Center ffs. he just missed a few shots early thats all. in fact, he shot to much yesterday. he should shoot 16-18 times a game.
scrub ass Parsons and chucking ass Harden shot to much tho. Parsons was like 2-8 in the second half and Harden was 8-28:biggums:
Lin should take some of Parsons and Hardens shots and shoot it 15 times a game:applause:

j3lademaster
04-21-2014, 12:05 PM
1. Harden's ill-advised shots down the stretch of the 4th gave Portland a chance more than anything. Then you have all that overtime choking: Taking a rushed contested J with 11 seconds on the clock when Dwight's not even under the basket, and the very last shot of the game where he had teammates wide open but failed to find them due to too much pressure.

2. Can we give Portland some credit? I mean 46/18 and the clutch tip-in to bring it to OT and Lillard killing in the 4th and OT. Seems like we spend so much time hating here we always overlook that one team had players who played well while another had players who simply just played... great.

3. Lillard's Adidas comercial is hilarious. Especially Malone. Oh man, that face was priceless.

J Shuttlesworth
04-21-2014, 12:18 PM
Why exactly is Dwight getting the blame for the game?