PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed in Indiana, Houston, Clippers

fpliii
04-21-2014, 03:07 AM
I expected all three teams to have deep runs. :facepalm Don't prove me wrong.

Milbuck
04-21-2014, 03:08 AM
Respect the hell out of you, but why the **** did you expect Houston to have a deep run? :oldlol:

They're tailor made for a first round "upset". If not that, a 2nd round demolition by San Antonio.

PickernRoller
04-21-2014, 03:09 AM
For me, Indiana and the Bobcats. You just know refs are going to find a way to get the Heat past the first round. No respect for Jordan. Just blatant fixing.

Bobcats2013
04-21-2014, 03:10 AM
I bet everyone of those casuals who watches ESPN and not the games were in shock this weekend.

fpliii
04-21-2014, 03:10 AM
Respect the hell out of you, but why the **** did you expect Houston to have a deep run? :oldlol:

They're tailor made for a first round "upset". If not that, a 2nd round demolition.
I thought they'd get super hot from 3, and figured they'd give teams trouble by playing Dwight-Asik often.

The team has some serious issues ATM.

I figure all 3 teams were gonna win a round, and 2 (Indy and one of Houston/Clippers) would make the conference finals. They're sucking bad right now.

russwest0
04-21-2014, 03:11 AM
Deep runs as in Houston and the Clippers in the WCF?

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

fpliii
For me, Indiana and the Bobcats. You just know refs are going to find a way to get the Heat past the first round. No respect for Jordan. Just blatant fixing.
What's good dude, haven't seen you on much recently. :cheers:

I really like Indy (PG reminds me a lot of young Kobe, but he's helpless when his shot isn't falling), but ****ing Hibbert, god damn.

Al Thornton
I thought they'd get super hot from 3, and figured they'd give teams trouble by playing Dwight-Asik often.

The team has some serious issues ATM.

I figure all 3 teams were gonna win a round, and 2 (Indy and one of Houston/Clippers) would make the conference finals. They're sucking bad right now.

it's been one game. memphis was sucking bad after one game last year and made it to a conference finals. chill out

Myth
I expected all three teams to have deep runs. :facepalm Don't prove me wrong.

Clips and Rockets each put up a fight and were against tough opponents. Pacers was inexcusable.

fpliii
04-21-2014, 03:12 AM
Deep runs as in Houston and LAC in the WCF?

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:
Not both of LA/Houston, but I figured one would make it. It looks like SA/OKC are really a cut above them, though.

Myth
04-21-2014, 03:13 AM
Not both of LA/Houston, but I figured one would make it. It looks like SA/OKC are really a cut above them, though.

Spurs were close to losing their game too.

fpliii
04-21-2014, 03:14 AM
Spurs were close to losing their game too.
They showed fortitude down the stretch though.

I gotta give you guys credit, you looked good tonight. Won the game even with Wes not playing that well.

PyrrhusX
04-21-2014, 03:42 AM
http://distilleryimage4.ak.instagram.com/2d8b4520c8ed11e398560002c9546f10_8.jpg

PG already thinking about the offseason lel

TheCalmInsanity
04-21-2014, 04:10 AM
I still have to get used to this new playoff format... One game eliminations. It's insane how you only lose game 1 and you're eliminated from playoffs!

senelcoolidge
04-21-2014, 06:15 AM
A lot of teams lost their first games at home. I think all of the favorites are going to win their series except for possibly the Rockets and the Raptors (which for most people aren't favored).

JellyBean
04-21-2014, 08:25 AM
I am disappointed in Indiana. Houston and the Clippers played well. The #1 team in the East is just crazy to watch. What is going on with the Pacers?

mugiwara
04-21-2014, 08:32 AM
I'm proud of golden state, Portland and the eighth seed!!

Doranku
04-21-2014, 08:34 AM
Indiana is the only real "disappointment". Clippers and Rockets should have been expected.

ArbitraryWater
04-21-2014, 08:40 AM
Why in Houston though? Everyone expected that to be a long series with Teams winning away games... honestly, same for the Clippers. It's just one game. They'll bounce back, the Warriors are one of the worst home teams in the NBA.

Only team we should be disappointed in is Indiana :oldlol:

Dro
04-21-2014, 08:56 AM
I am disappointed in Indiana. Houston and the Clippers played well. The #1 team in the East is just crazy to watch. What is going on with the Pacers?
I'm out of answers...:confusedshrug:

Random_Guy
04-21-2014, 08:58 AM
I'm proud of golden state, Portland and the eighth seed!!
:lol :lol

Random_Guy
04-21-2014, 09:00 AM
I expect all three teams to bounce back in the second game. But if any of them drop the second, imho the series is over. for the rockets and the clippers, losing two at home put them in a really bad position because they are not marginally better than there opponents.
As for the pacers....well I just have to say they should be sweeping the hawks :smh:
edit:second

Warfan
04-21-2014, 09:05 AM
Why in Houston though? Everyone expected that to be a long series with Teams winning away games... honestly, same for the Clippers. It's just one game. They'll bounce back, the Warriors are one of the worst home teams in the NBA.

Only team we should be disappointed in is Indiana :oldlol:

:biggums:

Pacers should be ashamed, bunch of mental midget losers.

Random_Guy
04-21-2014, 09:11 AM
the warriors are great at home bro

Dro
04-21-2014, 09:13 AM

I agree....they need to get their heads out of their a$$e$...Or Frank needs to switch up the lineup...

All Net
04-21-2014, 09:21 AM
Good job it's a best of 7 series then...

kidd2dwill
04-21-2014, 09:26 AM
Pacers should just play their bench, maybe they will put up some fight.

Dro
04-21-2014, 09:40 AM
Pacers should just play their bench, maybe they will put up some fight.
Vogel pisses me off because he doesn't even play Copeland or Lavoy Allen who both play with more energy and put up points whenever they are in the game. He doesn't even play CJ Watson enough and is still trying to use George Hill as an actual point guard instead of allowing him to do what he does best which is play off-ball and try to score.

ArbitraryWater
04-21-2014, 09:47 AM

27-14 Record.... meh only Mavs have 1 less Home win

ArbitraryWater
04-21-2014, 09:51 AM
Vogel pisses me off because he doesn't even play Copeland or Lavoy Allen who both play with more energy and put up points whenever they are in the game. He doesn't even play CJ Watson enough and is still trying to use George Hill as an actual point guard instead of allowing him to do what he does best which is play off-ball and try to score.

It's time to unleash Copeland

Dro
04-21-2014, 09:53 AM
It's time to unleash Copeland
Bro, its BEEN time..Its like Frank is so stubborn.....Anytime he gets in the game, he's basically lighting it up or at least making things happen...