PDA

View Full Version : OKC Won't Recover From That Devastating Loss

SilkkTheShocker
04-21-2014, 11:23 PM
Would be absolutely shocked if Memphis doesn't close this out in 6. Everything went OKCs way and they still lost. Bad sign of things to come :eek:

NumberSix
04-21-2014, 11:24 PM
Meh. They'll probably get more road-cooking than this game's home-cooking.

Rodmantheman
http://www.thesportsbank.net/core/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/nba-refs.jpg

SpecialQue
Yes, they will.

hahaitme
Nah, Durant is on the phone to Adam Silver right now

Marlo_Stanfield
Would be absolutely shocked if Memphis doesn't close this out in 6. Everything went OKCs way and they still lost. Bad sign of things to come :eek:
if OKC would have won that they would have swept the series. i still think theyll win in 7 but if grizz win the next game, OKC is in serious trouble:applause:

CelticBaller
04-21-2014, 11:25 PM
Rent free

Mr. Jabbar
04-21-2014, 11:25 PM
inb4 OKC 4-1

ArbitraryWater
04-21-2014, 11:28 PM
Will KD break down like in 2013?

Durant's 2nd Round loss vs. Grizzlies: 29 PPG on 42%.

4th Quarters:

1R:

G5 vs Rockets: 0 Points, 0-5 Shooting

2R:

G2: 10 Points, 4-7 Shooting. However, missed his last 3 shots and had a major turnover.

G3: 2 Points, 1-4 Shooting. 0-2 on big time FT's and missed the GT Shot with 50 seconds remaining.

G4: 6 Points, 2-8 Shooting! In Overtime: 0 Points, 0-5 Shooting. A combined 15% shooting.

G5: 2 Points, 1-5 Shooting. 3 Turnovers. (Jackson 7 Points, Ibaka 4, Collison 4.)

G5 Elimination Game: Scores 21 Points on 5-21, 24% Shooting.

You can thank KD for giving away all their 4 losses against the Grizzlies. Choking, this is it.

Combat Wombat
04-21-2014, 11:28 PM

Shouldn't you be out stalking your cousin so you can fulfill your confessed incest fantasy, you sick freak? :oldlol:

COnDEMnED
04-21-2014, 11:31 PM
Shouldn't you be out stalking your cousin so you can fulfill your confessed incest fantasy, you sick freak? :oldlol:
wtf.......where is this..?

RoseCity07
04-21-2014, 11:31 PM
Overreaction. If anything they'll play harder. OKC is a great team.

inclinerator
04-21-2014, 11:32 PM
they better recover, i want lebron to destroy that beta durant in the finals

Im Still Ballin
04-21-2014, 11:32 PM

dont worry, Combat Wombat is a disturbed freak...

Dude probably got raped as a kid or something... :facepalm

Budadiiii
04-21-2014, 11:33 PM
This means nothing coming from a non credible troll.

Your predictions have been terrible over the years.

Didn't you make a thread yesterday saying the Clippers were done? :oldlol:

Nobody takes you serious. You have terrible foresight.

NumberSix
04-21-2014, 11:33 PM
they better recover, i want lebron to destroy that beta durant in the finals
I much rather OKC don't make it to the finals. Don't wanna deal with their little ref pals.

Dengness9
04-21-2014, 11:36 PM
The LeFraud stans are obsessed with Kevin Durant.

It's this pathetic but yet hilarious new movement.

As always, hopefully every last bandwagon frontrunner mother's pass slowly from an AIDS/CANCER hybrid.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/gallery/gloria-james-delonte-west/delonte-west-gloria-james-2.jpg

Its fun to talk hoops w/ people who actually appreciate the NBA and basketball in general, but can't be serious w/ you ******s.

NumberSix
04-21-2014, 11:38 PM

As always, hopefully every last bandwagon frontrunner mother's pass slowly from an AIDS/CANCER hybrid.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/gallery/gloria-james-delonte-west/delonte-west-gloria-james-2.jpg

Its fun to talk hoops w/ people who actually appreciate the NBA and basketball in general, but can't be serious w/ you ******s.
And in comes the illiterate, murderous street thug contingent. Why don't you go smoke some blunts and sip on some "drank". I'm sure your mom has some foodstamps left you can steal out of her purse.

Rodmantheman
04-21-2014, 11:39 PM

Nene punked the DPOY in his house:roll: :roll: :roll:

Combat Wombat
04-21-2014, 11:40 PM
dont worry, Combat Wombat is a disturbed freak...

Dude probably got raped as a kid or something... :facepalm

Oh, look. Our resident wigga has turned up.

Disturbed freak? Funny coming from you. Let's see:

- Tried to make everyone think you were African-American to look "cool" till I pointed out you were neither black nor American but a Caucasian teenager from Australia.

- Tried to lie about your mum being dead till I exposed that as a lie.

-Spends the vast majority of time riding the dick of a guy who couldn't give two shits about you, but you're used to that with your parents.

So who's the freak again, little boy? :roll:

Black and White
04-21-2014, 11:40 PM
Wtf??? It was one game.....

Budadiiii
04-21-2014, 11:41 PM
And in comes the illiterate, murderous street thug contingent.
Are you trying to be funny?

You're not very good at it. Your post to cringe ratio is off the charts

Black and White
Oh, look. Our resident wigga has turned up.

Disturbed freak? Funny coming from you. Let's see:

- Tried to make everyone think you were African-American to look "cool" till I pointed out you were neither black nor American but a Caucasian teenager from Australia.

- Tried to lie about your mum being dead till I exposed that as a lie.

-Spends the vast majority of time riding the dick of a guy who couldn't give two shits about you, but you're used to that with your parents.

So who's the freak again, little boy? :roll:

Is this real????

SilkkTheShocker
And in comes the illiterate, murderous street thug contingent. Why don't you go smoke some blunts and sip on some "drank". I'm sure your mom has some foodstamps left you can steal out of her purse.
Ether :oldlol:

Keno
04-21-2014, 11:43 PM
same. i wouldn't be surprised if memphis backdoor sweeps.

Combat Wombat
04-21-2014, 11:45 PM
Is this real????

Every word.

sportjames23
04-21-2014, 11:45 PM
Nah, Durant is on the phone to Adam Silver right now

:oldlol:

D.J.
04-21-2014, 11:46 PM
It's only 1-1. Still have to win 3 more games. But I wil say if Memphis wins game 3 to go up 2-1, OKC fans should worry a bit.

Black and White
Every word.

He claimed he is black??? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Dengness9

Insidehoops "NumberSix" trying to break the record for tiptoeing around calling some a N I G G E R.

Not the first time definitely not the last. Only way to have fun anymore is to be as ignorant as you and the rest of your ALT's, namely your SILLK acct.

How do you like basketball but hate blacks so much? In your head when you read the last sentence you changed blacks to the n word out of habit.

RACIST F U C K.

I LOVE CHICAGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND DRANK!!!!!! Purp or Red? Sorry you can't run out your door and join the Confederacy.

Go watch American History X or whatever gets the racist blood flowing.:sleeping

Rodmantheman
04-21-2014, 11:47 PM
Who is this combat wombat and why does he sound like a depressed loser chill out who gets legit mad on a forum full of strangers:yaohappy:

Dengness9
04-21-2014, 11:48 PM
Who is this combat wombat and why does he sound like a depressed loser chill out who gets legit mad on a forum full of strangers:yaohappy:

Sorry I couldn't take your Noah diss serious as I see your name has RODMAN in it.

GO BULLS BITCH

DWIGHT CANT SHOOT FT's....he and Noah are even after game 1.

NumberSix
04-21-2014, 11:49 PM
Insidehoops "NumberSix" trying to break the record for tiptoeing around calling some a N I G G E R.

Not the first time definitely not the last. Only way to have fun anymore is to be as ignorant as you and the rest of your ALT's, namely your SILLK acct.

How do you like basketball but hate blacks so much? In your head when you read the last sentence you changed blacks to the n word out of habit.

RACIST F U C K.

I LOVE CHICAGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND DRANK!!!!!! Purp or Red? Sorry you can't run out your door and join the Confederacy.

Step 1: Get owned in an argument.
Step 2: Realize you have no way to comeback.
step 3: Fall back on the last resort of a weak mind. scream RACISM!!!!!

I'm not sure why you're specifying that you love Chicago. Apparently I was talking about race. What does Chicago have to do with anything?

ArbitraryWater

Rodmantheman
Sorry I couldn't take your Noah diss serious as I see your name has RODMAN in it.

GO BULLS BITCH

DWIGHT CANT SHOOT FT's....he and Noah are even after game 1.

Nene made him his bitch get over it you dumbass.

SilkkTheShocker
04-21-2014, 11:50 PM

RACIST F U C K.

Go to bed son. Those toilets at Denny's aren't going to clean themselves tomorrow morning.

Dengness9
04-21-2014, 11:51 PM
Step 1: Be a coward
Step 2: Realize you want to say the N word but are to afraid to say it.
step 3: Fall back on the last resort of not being able to admit being a racist.

Got it. The irony of you posing as an nba fan while calling people ******s in PM's is classic.

Combat Wombat
04-21-2014, 11:51 PM

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289666&page=7

Funny. Silk calls others "hicks" yet confesses, with little embarrassment, that he has sexual fantasies about his cousins.

:roll:

Trollsmasher
04-21-2014, 11:52 PM
Dengness is probably the only person on the board that is legitimately insane (maybe Euroleague too).

Black and White
Go to bed son. Those toilets at Denny's aren't going to clean themselves tomorrow morning.

Damn!!!! Silkk is killing nikkas today, and I don't even like bran stans, :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

NumberSix
Got it. The irony of you posing as an nba fan while calling people ******s in PM's is classic.
Should be an easy claim to prove. Let's see it.

Dengness9
Sillk on ignore list, can't see your post.

I already saw your ALT racist shit, stop double posting.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-21-2014, 11:53 PM
Dengness is probably the only person on the board that is legitimately insane (maybe Euroleague too).
:roll: :roll: :roll:

SpecialQue
04-21-2014, 11:54 PM

Looks like this motherfvcker decided to turn it up for the playoffs. :roll:

KirbyPls

His favorite player is Kobe.

Combat Wombat

:confusedshrug:

Not mad at all. I just get enjoyment out of exposing and owning idiots like silk and his fellow bandwagon scum.

The only one who appears to be mad is you seeing as you like to follow me around from thread to thread to cry about me insulting trolls.

:pimp:

Dengness9
04-21-2014, 11:56 PM
Now he's gonna act like we both weren't warned and that it wasn't deleted. Thats why you wont do it again. Because you got caught once already.

Nice try, do it again and I promise Ill snap a picture. Promise you racist ****.

SilkkTheShocker
04-21-2014, 11:56 PM

He lives in Chicago. He probably got shot in the head at one point. Hell, he is probably typing on a stolen computer :oldlol:

Combat Wombat
04-21-2014, 11:57 PM
His favorite player is Kobe.

Actually my favorite player is Shaq closely followed by Magic with Kobe a distant third.

But team support comes first; an foreign concept to a Lebron stan like yourself.

ArbitraryWater
He lives in Chicago. He probably got shot in the head at one point. Hell, he is probably typing on a stolen computer :oldlol:

goddamnnn :oldlol:

Im Still Ballin
Combat Wombat you are so disturbed. You come onto an on line forum to vent your frustration about how mediocre and pathetic your real life is by abusing others...

I feel sorry for you homie.

PS - Go see a psychiatrist or something bro, we all here for you ! #ISHfamily

Rodmantheman
04-21-2014, 11:58 PM

NumberSix
Now he's gonna act like we both weren't warned and that it wasn't deleted. Thats why you wont do it again. Because you got caught once already.

Nice try, do it again and I promise Ill snap a picture. Promise you racist ****.
Who are you talking about? Me or Silk?

I've got a secret for you. We're not the same person. I fcukingDARE the mods to check our IPs to see if we are. We're not.

Dengness9
Sillk/Six mad I **** white girls.....

Now call me a race trader or whatever comes natural to your racist hearts.

I'd tell you guys to try a sister but you'd commit suicide because you hate black people.

Dengness9
04-21-2014, 11:59 PM
Who are you talking about? Me or Silk?

I've got a secret for you. We're not the same person. I fcukingDARE the mods to check our IPs to see if we are. We're not.

You dare Mods!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ohhhhhhhhHH!!!!!

Im talking to Sillk, and to you, so same person.

Waiting for your third Alt to post, General Lee.

KirbyPls
Actually my favorite player is Shaq closely followed by Magic with Kobe a distant third.

But team support comes first; an foreign concept to a Lebron stan like yourself.

Apologies. :cheers:

And yes, I am a player fan first, OKC stole my former team.

ArbitraryWater
NumberSix and Silkk owning this fellow Chigatonian hard right now.. all left is for him to call them one person so the ether doesn't stick so deep :oldlol:

b1imtf
04-22-2014, 12:00 AM
Oh dear :roll: :roll:

Combat Wombat
04-22-2014, 12:00 AM
Combat Wombat you are so disturbed. You come onto an on line forum to vent your frustration about how mediocre and pathetic your real life is by abusing others...

I feel sorry for you homie.

PS - Go see a psychiatrist or something bro, we all here for you ! #ISHfamily

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/-gangsta-1304260995.jpg

NumberSix
04-22-2014, 12:01 AM
NumberSix and Silkk owning this fellow Chigatonian hard right now.. all left is for him to call them one person so the ether doesn't stick so deep :oldlol:
Apparently we're the same person and making the typical Chicago jokes somehow is "racist" all of a sudden.

Trollsmasher

Black and White

:eek: :eek: :eek:

COnDEMnED

Funny. Silk calls others "hicks" yet confesses, with little embarrassment, that he has sexual fantasies about his cousins.

Holy shit dude.....:cletus:

Dengness9
04-22-2014, 12:03 AM
Chicago is one of the greatest cities in the world.

Just because a racist piece of shit attempts to talk about Chicago doesn't mean anyone gives a ****.

How come if someone is black and from the Chi is has to be a stolen computer?

Tip toeing around like you want to say but dont have the guts...

Go ahead and stop being a coward. SAY WHAT YOU MEAN

Derka
04-22-2014, 12:04 AM
Tied series, you dumbass :oldlol:

KirbyPls

Just because a racist piece of shit attempts to talk about Chicago doesn't mean anyone gives a ****.

Even if you're right, let it go. It will only get worse.

ArbitraryWater

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/4868089/black-man-crying-o.gif

Dengness9
04-22-2014, 12:05 AM
Meanwhile he's an inbred racist, so its all making more sense with cousin thing.

Ive seen deliverance believe it or not. Sillk/Six has a banjo he strums while he fantasizes about cousin sex and killing blacks.

SilkkTheShocker
04-22-2014, 12:05 AM

Who is tip toeing? U were flat out told ur city is crime-ridden shit hole.

Dengness9
04-22-2014, 12:07 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/4868089/black-man-crying-o.gif

posts a heat fan from GERMANY!

OH THE IRONY

None of you are even from Florida let alone Miami. FRONTRUNNERS. Bandwagon.

SilkkTheShocker
Meanwhile he's an inbred racist, so its all making more sense with cousin thing.

Ive seen deliverance believe it or not. Sillk/Six has a banjo he strums while he fantasizes about cousin sex and killing blacks.
Inbred?

NumberSix
So, to compile it all up.

#1: Insulting Chicago is racist
#2: Someone who is potentially me or not me was sending PMs with racial slurs
#3: These alleged posts were mysteriously "deleted" before their existence can be verified.
#4: Dengness09 fcuks white girls
#5: I'm apparently very angry about the aforementioned white girl fcuking. Why? Who knows?

b1imtf
04-22-2014, 12:08 AM
Meltdownnnn :banana: :banana:

Jameerthefear
04-22-2014, 12:09 AM
Silkk kinda right about cousins tho. If I had a super hot cousin...

Dengness9
Sillk I can't see your posts, post as NumberSix.

F A G G O T

ArbitraryWater
posts a heat fan from GERMANY!

OH THE IRONY

None of you are even from Florida let alone Miami. FRONTRUNNERS. Bandwagon.

1st round exit for the bulls? i smell it..

SilkkTheShocker
Brb, signing on to my Number 6 account so I can call people the N-word.

ArbitraryWater
04-22-2014, 12:10 AM

THERE WE HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONFIRMED!!!!!!!

RoseCity07
04-22-2014, 12:10 AM
I'll avy bet anyone that Thunder will win game 3.

b1imtf
04-22-2014, 12:11 AM
I have one. Very nice indeed.

NumberSix
04-22-2014, 12:12 AM
Opps, I forgot. There's no point because PMs with racial slurs apparently get deleted before their existence can be proven. I'm switching back now.

Well would ya look at that. Dengness just send me a PM LOADED with racial slurs. He also said he hates the troops....

It's deleted now though, so just take my word for it.

Dengness9
04-22-2014, 12:12 AM
NumberSix

"And in comes the illiterate, murderous street thug contingent. Why don't you go smoke some blunts and sip on some "drank". I'm sure your mom has some foodstamps left you can steal out of her purse."

What group of people are you talking about?

Nothing worse than a racist who can't own up to what they are saying.

Stereotype central over here. You want me to speak in ebonics so you really feel like a plantation owner.

You and Dan Gilbert dream of slavery still no?

KirbyPls
04-22-2014, 12:13 AM
So, to compile it all up.

#1: Insulting Chicago is racist
#2: Someone who is potentially me or not me was sending PMs with racial slurs
#3: These alleged posts were mysteriously "deleted" before their existence can be verified.
#4: Dengness09 fcuks white girls
#5: I'm apparently very angry about the aforementioned white girl fcuking. Why? Who knows?

Dengness9
THERE WE HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONFIRMED!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSS:applause: :applause: :applause:

HoopsFanNumero1
NumberSix

"And in comes the illiterate, murderous street thug contingent. Why don't you go smoke some blunts and sip on some "drank". I'm sure your mom has some foodstamps left you can steal out of her purse."

Stereotype central over here. You want me to speak in ebonics so you really feel like a plantation owner.

Are you mentally retarded?

ArbitraryWater
04-22-2014, 12:14 AM

It was sarcasm.... now dont ever quote me again, fakkit

Dengness9
1st round exit for the bulls? i smell it..

Nope.

b1imtf
How much are you paying?

SilkkTheShocker
Keep playing that race card, dude. Your batting .000 right now.

Jameerthefear
04-22-2014, 12:15 AM
So we gonna talk about hot cousins... or??

Dengness9
04-22-2014, 12:15 AM
Are you mentally retarded?

In comes another ALT!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

NumberSix
04-22-2014, 12:16 AM
#chicagofans

b1imtf
04-22-2014, 12:16 AM
So we gonna talk about hot cousins... or??
:lol

Cold soul
04-22-2014, 12:17 AM
OKC will be back.

Boarder Patrol
04-22-2014, 12:19 AM
Last year's Memphis team would have beaten OKC even if they had Westbrook.

Now they actually have shooters. It's really not that farfetched.

Prometheus
04-22-2014, 12:20 AM
NumberSix

:biggums:

Dude... I smoke blunts, I've had friends on food stamps because they came from poor families. I'm quite literate, and would never consider myself a "street thug" (and I've never murdered anyone) but I've committed countless crimes in my life. I've never tried drank but I would if I had it in front of me. None of the things he mentioned are exclusive to black people. YOU see the stereotype, so YOU decided he was talking about race.

Therefore YOU = RACIST.

Shall I walk you through it again, or do you understand?

Combat Wombat
04-22-2014, 12:20 AM

You're from Alabama. It's expected of you.

Prometheus
04-22-2014, 12:21 AM
I think Dengness's avy suits him. His spazzy freakouts in this thread remind me of Noah's BS tourettes antics he pulls all the time out on the court. 10/10 avatar accuracy.

NumberSix
04-22-2014, 12:21 AM
He's not from Orlando?

SilkkTheShocker
04-22-2014, 12:22 AM
In comes another ALT!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:
Calling someone out for ALTS is always the last act of a poster that just got
Destroyed.

Number24
04-22-2014, 12:23 AM
OKC will be back.
Yup... they will be...

next year! :rockon: :rockon:

Number24
04-22-2014, 12:24 AM
Oopss... this is uncalled for!

Prometheus
04-22-2014, 12:24 AM
Calling someone out for ALTS is always the last act of a poster that just got
Destroyed.

For real doe, I would never resort to that tactic. It honestly makes it look worse...

Like whoever is owning you in a thread is so far above you that they can split off into multiple personalities and destroy you with all of them at the same time. That's more embarrassing than actually getting cornered by multiple people.

ImKobe
04-22-2014, 12:28 AM

I guess Russ & KD combining for 23/56 shooting is going their way

they had a bad shooting night and Memphis was in position to win the game and they did.

Budadiiii
04-22-2014, 12:29 AM
For real doe, I would never resort to that tactic. It honestly makes it look worse...

Like whoever is owning you in a thread is so far above you that they can split off into multiple personalities and destroy you with all of them at the same time. That's more embarrassing than actually getting cornered by multiple people.
Which is exactly whats going on.

Where is the "ownage"....

No one has came remotely close to getting owned in this thread.

NumberSix
I guess Russ & KD combining for 23/56 shooting is going their way

they had a bad shooting night and Memphis was in position to win the game and they did.
I think the implication he's making is, OFFICIATING went their way.

Dengness9

Dude... I smoke blunts, I've had friends on food stamps because they came from poor families. I'm quite literate, and would never consider myself a "street thug" (and I've never murdered anyone) but I've committed countless crimes in my life. I've never tried drank but I would if I had it in front of me. None of the things he mentioned are exclusive to black people. YOU see the stereotype, so YOU decided he was talking about race.

Therefore YOU = RACIST.

Shall I walk you through it again, or do you understand?

When it comes from a white person who hurls N bombs?

I don't need to guess who he's talking about. Silk/Six talks about Chicago's inner city crime and poverty all the time, poking fun at it. Which is predominately black people so don't come here in calling me racist over a dude who insults and has insulted black people before.

So do you understand?

:coleman:

Combat Wombat
04-22-2014, 12:30 AM
He's not from Orlando?

Nope.

Rocketswin2013
04-22-2014, 12:30 AM
This thread is nuts.

NumberSix
04-22-2014, 12:31 AM
When it comes from a white person who hurls N bombs?

I don't need to guess who he's talking about. Silk/Six talks about Chicago's inner city crime and poverty all the time, poking fun at it. Which is predominately black people so don't come here in calling me racist over a dude who insults and has insulted black people before.

So do you understand?

I see a lot of claims. I don't see very much proof.

Even if I did "hurl N-bombs", why do you ASSUME I'm white? Anyone who's racist has to be white?

You're the on here who's showing their true colors.

Budadiiii
04-22-2014, 12:32 AM
This thread is nuts.
Filled with antisocial rejects.

This thread gave me cancer.

livinglegend
Which is exactly whats going on.

Where is the "ownage"....

No one has came remotely close to getting owned in this thread.

Will you be using rat poison after OKC lose this year?

SilkkTheShocker
Don't forget they had Conley doing his best to hand the game to OKC.

ImKobe

Officiating doesn't help when your 1st & 2nd option both shoot around 40% and combine for 35 missed shots in a close game.

SilkkTheShocker
04-22-2014, 12:35 AM
Will you be using rat poison after OKC lose this year?
God forbid they don't win it all OKC. Depression would be at an ultimate high. Especially in a city where their are more tumbleweeds than actual people

NumberSix
04-22-2014, 12:36 AM
God forbid they don't win it all OKC. Depression would be at an ultimate high. Especially in a city where their are more tumbleweeds than actual people
Don't insult OKC. It's racist.

livinglegend
04-22-2014, 12:36 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Dengness9
04-22-2014, 12:37 AM

You ******* speak of owning and getting destroyed?

Like because you losers "team up" on a thread and spew racist tip toe cowardly shit, like my computer is gonna blow up or I'm gonna disappear into thin air.

For real doe, I never resort to that tactic.......?

There's tactics to this shit?

now that's where I'd tell you get a life and stop strategizing about what will make you look cool to front runner racist faction of ish.

Been here since 07...... You smell like an ALT too. So you are one now.

Bad tactic?

Btw, nice essay on breaking the law and food stamps and shit.... No one ****ing cares about shit you made up on message board

LWBMIA
04-22-2014, 12:37 AM
Holy shit dude.....:cletus:

Why do white guys always say shit like "Holy shit","holy crap","holy balls","holy hell","holy fu*k",etc?

And why are yall obsessed with the word "dude"?

Not to be racist but damn white people are corny...

Rocketswin2013
04-22-2014, 12:39 AM
Ok. All Net can you lock this?

SilkkTheShocker
04-22-2014, 12:39 AM
Don't insult OKC. It's racist.
Agreed. I'm absolutely racist towards banjo-toting, toothless hicks. You're better off finding a unicorn than a full row of teeth in OKC

livinglegend
04-22-2014, 12:40 AM
You ******* speak of owning and getting destroyed?

Like because you losers "team up" on a thread and spew racist tip toe cowardly shit, like my computer is gonna blow up or I'm gonna disappear into thin air.

For real doe, I never resort to that tactic.......?

There's tactics to this shit?

now that's where I'd tell you get a life and stop strategizing about what will make you look cool to front runner racist faction of ish.

Been here since 07...... You smell like an ALT too. So you are one now.

Bad tactic?

Btw, nice essay on breaking the law and food stamps and shit.... No one ****ing cares about shit you made up on message board

Get over it.
Go jack off to some Jordan highlights. The present moment is bringing the worse of you. Since that Rose shutting down by Lebron series, Bulls fans on this forum has been all negativity.

jimmy77x
04-22-2014, 12:40 AM

Like I said earlier in the thread, cousins are hot. It may seem awkward at first, but you get used to them coming and going in your sexual fantasies. Well for me just the one cousin. Now if you're are jerking off to your own sister or mother, well thats when you have issues. Although I have gotten off to mother/sister porn before (weren't really related).

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: OH SILK

Graviton
04-22-2014, 12:41 AM
Hey guys what is going on hear...

http://x4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/seems+_96d796758fba6cd53a635b950c0757df.gif

Rodmantheman
04-22-2014, 12:41 AM
Why do white guys always say shit like "Holy shit","holy crap","holy balls","holy hell","holy fu*k",etc?

Holy cow.

NumberSix
04-22-2014, 12:44 AM
Get over it.
Go jack off to some Jordan highlights. The present moment is bringing the worse of you. Since that Rose shutting down by Lebron series, Bulls fans on this forum has been all negativity.
Haven't I ALWAYS said Chicago fans are the worst? No class whatsoever. It's gotten to the point of baselessly making accusations of racism to cover their butthurt.

Dengness9
04-22-2014, 12:44 AM
Get over it.

Fake heat fans literally ruined this site. You don't know shit.

Look at your pathetic sig before you talk about negativity. Your not even a real fan of the Heat just posing.

You go jack off to Jordan highlights.

Rodmantheman
04-22-2014, 12:46 AM

Look at your pathetic sig before you talk about negativity. Your not even a real fan of the Heat just posing.

admitting what you do I see.

SilkkTheShocker

I think he will pass. Doubt he is fan of a player that gets his father killed over gambling debts.

NumberSix

^This kind of anti-latino sentiment is sad.

Dengness9
04-22-2014, 12:47 AM
Haven't I ALWAYS said Chicago fans are the worst? No class whatsoever. It's gotten to the point of baselessly making accusations of racism to cover their butthurt.

Hard to judge any fan base when you have jumped from one team to another.

Youve admitted before that you weren't a heat fan until they became champs.

Nobody knows what shithole you're from. It's definitely not Florida.

AirTupac
Why do black guys always say shit like "*****", "lemme axe you"," birfday","aaay" "foo" etc?

And why are yall obsessed with the word "*****"?

Not to be racist but damn black people are dumb...

Fixed.

NumberSix
Hard to judge any fan base when you have jumped from one team to another.

Youve admitted before that you weren't a heat fan until they became champs.

Nobody knows what shithole you're from. It's definitely not Florida.
More claims.....

Proof? :confusedshrug:

Dengness9
04-22-2014, 12:49 AM
admitting what you do I see.

I didn't admit to anything. I suggested he do what he told me to do.:rockon:

Idiot

Dengness9
04-22-2014, 12:50 AM
More claims.....

Proof? :confusedshrug:

Where you from?

LWBMIA
04-22-2014, 12:52 AM
Holy cow.

Holy mother of GOD.

Holy batman.

Holy Jesus.

Holy F*CKING SHIT BRO.

Holy crap on a stick DUDE.

*sigh* Only white people...

Dengness9
04-22-2014, 12:53 AM
17k posts since 2011????

Looks like ISH took the place of what some people call a girlfriend?

And then the ALT accts on top of that?

How much Vaseline residue does your keyboard have.

I have a life, can't be on ish all day and night. Suck a dick:rolleyes:

NumberSix
04-22-2014, 12:54 AM
I didn't admit to anything. I suggested he do what he told me to do.:rockon:

Idiot
Sooooo.....

According to you....

#1. Racist = white
#2. Latinos are fake fans
#3. LeBron's mom and Delonte West like fried chicken (Not very subtle)
#4. You refuse to talk basketball with people you referred to as ******s (anti-gay slur)

Stay classy Chigaco

J Shuttlesworth
04-22-2014, 12:55 AM
Dengness has 23 posts in this thread... That's normally meltdown territory. Is it worth reading or is it even legible?

Dengness9
04-22-2014, 12:56 AM
Sooooo.....

According to you....

#1. Racist = white
#2. Latinos are fake fans
#3. LeBron's mom and Delonte West like fried chicken (Not very subtle)
#4. You refuse to talk basketball with people you referred to as ******s (anti-gay slur)

Stay classy Chigaco

Nope. Didn't say those things. And you are a ******. So yeah I said the last one.

You'll be at 100 k posts soon.

NumberSix
Dengness has 23 posts in this thread... That's normally meltdown territory. Is it worth reading or is it even legible?
It's worth a read. Dude throwing out accusations of racism left and right.

I'm done with him though. I refuse to be dragged down into the gutter with his hateful ranting.

Dengness9

Legible

Jameerthefear
04-22-2014, 12:57 AM
This thread :oldlol:

branslowski
04-22-2014, 12:58 AM
It's funny how posters got racist black jokes like "food stamps blah" yet statistically more White folks are on Welfare. It's also even more funny that alleged fans of the NBA would actually crack racist jokes when the sport is dominated by blacks and one of them being LeBron. You know what's even funnier? LeBron's mom was on welfare aswell, call that double irony for ya. Also, wats wrong with screwing the government for free food?

Rocketswin2013
04-22-2014, 12:59 AM
Kblaze, All Net, if you don't LOCK this shit.....

Dengness9

I'm done with him though. I refuse to be dragged down into the gutter with his hateful ranting.

17k in 3 years?

You should thank me, I made a thread about your favorite team, the thunder, 10 pages long.

SilkkTheShocker
Dengness has to absolutely be shaking his fist in anger. Good he isn't holding his mop yet or he might have snapped it in half

Droid101
04-22-2014, 01:00 AM
NumberSix ruined in this thread.

SilkkTheShocker
04-22-2014, 01:00 AM
It's funny how posters got racist black jokes like "food stamps blah" yet statistically more White folks are on Welfare. It's also even more funny that alleged fans of the NBA would actually crack racist jokes when the sport is dominated by blacks and one of them being LeBron. You know what's even funnier? LeBron's mom was on welfare aswell, call that double irony for ya. Also, wats wrong with screwing the government for free food?
Chicago resident ^^^

branslowski
04-22-2014, 01:01 AM
This thread :oldlol:

Damn Jameer, how you get to 19,000 post that quick?:eek: ...Last time I seen you post (before I got locked up) you was at like 9,000 or right behind me I swear, and that was just a couple of months ago.

NumberSix
If more white people are on food stamps why would a food stamp joke be a "black joke"?

Droid101
Chicago resident ^^^
Mississippi resident ^^^

branslowski
04-22-2014, 01:02 AM
Chicago resident ^^^

Not even, just sayin.

SilkkTheShocker
04-22-2014, 01:03 AM
Mississippi resident ^^^
Try again, fruitcake. But than again, you were always a marksman at hitting the wrong target.

Jameerthefear
branslowski didn't your ass just get out of jail?

livinglegend

Heat fans ruined you mentality after that choke job by Rose. We are happy, smiling, dancing while you are having a melt down on a message. Continue making false statements and you ll start believing them just like you believed that Bulls were better than Heat in 2011 and that Hamilton was the KEY TO BEAT MIAMI. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Why would I jack off to that overrated gambler? :oldlol:

Solefade
Folks should know better than to go at Silk and NumberSix in the same thread tho

livinglegend
04-22-2014, 01:06 AM

He s mad butthurt loser looking to take out all the negativity inside him. His accusation isnt worth anything.

NumberSix
04-22-2014, 01:07 AM
He s mad butthurt loser looking to take out all the negativity inside him. His accusation isnt worth anything.
I mean, am I wrong? The whole "criminal street thug" thing is a common joke made towards Chicago fans, isn't it? Why is it suddenly a racial thing?

branslowski
04-22-2014, 01:07 AM
If more white people are on food stamps why would a food stamp joke be a "black joke"?

Because obviously ppl like you are so ignorant that they completely overlook the facts. They just fall in line to dumb ass stereotypes they seen on "In living Color" and the "Chappell Show".....Also you must not remember me, you can pull your diddle daddle BS semantics posts on these 2014 poster, but not me.

But you can carry on your Troll war bro, I'm not here to be a party pooper, just making observations.

Dengness9
04-22-2014, 01:08 AM
Heat fans ruined you mentality after that choke job by Rose. We are happy, smiling, dancing while you are having a melt down on a message. Continue making false statements and you ll start believing them just like you believed that Bulls were better than Heat in 2011 and that Hamilton was the KEY TO BEAT MIAMI. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Why would I jack off to that overrated gambler? :oldlol:

Happy, smiling, dancing?

Lebron James in his prime with a stacked team choking in finals in 2011. Biggest choke of NBA history. 2 pts in the 4th?

Lebron also choked in 2007 finals. See how easy this is?

Better hope Miami wins again or the big 3 will be an utter failure and far from the 8 everyone was guaranteed.

I'll be a Bulls fan 20 years from now. You'll be on your 16th nba franchise by then.

Suck it

Graviton
04-22-2014, 01:09 AM
This thread was derailed so hard, you look at the title then read the actual posts and you are left dazed and confused.

Dengness9
04-22-2014, 01:10 AM
Folks should know better than to go at Silk and NumberSix in the same thread tho

Why? Nothing has happened to me

Those ******* are on their keyboards 24/7. they are so cool on here man:(

ILLsmak
04-22-2014, 01:10 AM
Good god you people are all unstable train wrecks.

How does this:

Result in the shit that's being said in this thread? :biggums:

And it's hard to ignore because it's getting bumped like hell. :facepalm

trolls feed off negative energy.

-Smak

NumberSix
04-22-2014, 01:11 AM
Because obviously ppl like you are so ignorant that they completely overlook the facts. They just fall in line to dumb ass stereotypes they seen on "In living Color" and the "Chappell Show".....Also you must not remember me, you can pull your diddle daddle BS semantics posts on these 2014 poster, but not me.

But you can carry on your Troll war bro, I'm not here to be a party pooper, just making observations.
Completely overlook what facts? If you want the straight dope, blacks are in fact the largest demographic of welfare recipients in the USA at 39.8%. Even if it was a race thing, it wouldn't be factually incorrect, BUT IT WASN'T EVEN RACIAL:hammerhead:

These are the standard Chicago jokes. This guy just decided to throw a tantrum.

DMAVS41
04-22-2014, 01:11 AM

Brans!

Where you been man?

Dengness9
04-22-2014, 01:12 AM
Good god you people are all unstable train wrecks.

How does this:

Result in the shit that's being said in this thread? :biggums:

And it's hard to ignore because it's getting bumped like hell. :facepalm

You ever look away from a train wreck? Bet you haven't doe

SilkkTheShocker
04-22-2014, 01:12 AM
Why? Nothing has happened to me

Those ******* are on their keyboards 24/7. they are so cool on here man:(
Keep taking shit. Only a matter of time before your electricity gets cut off. You will be posting from Best Buy next week.

livinglegend
04-22-2014, 01:13 AM
Happy, smiling, dancing?

Lebron James in his prime with a stacked team choking in finals in 2011. Biggest choke of NBA history. 2 pts in the 4th?

Lebron also choked in 2007 finals. See how easy this is?

Better hope Miami wins again or the big 3 will be an utter failure and far from the 8 everyone was guaranteed.

I'll be a Bulls fan 20 years from now. You'll be on your 16th nba franchise by then.

Suck it

Why are you bringing something that happened 2 years ago? I live in present. I dont give a shit about things that happened to me 2 years ago, why would i care about what happened to Lebron?

20 years from now, you ll be worse than you are right. You are a loser that can let things go. 20 years from now, you ll be old bitter ugly angry butthurt, loser.

branslowski

These n!ggas still got Alts running loose d!ck eating. :roll:

"Your're not always right, but when your a LeBron stan, you always are" #TeamLeBron #TeamSlogan #InLeBronWeTrust #buttpirates

NumberSix
Keep taking shit. Only a matter of time before your electricity gets cut off. You will be posting from Best Buy next week.
Why would the prison library's electricity get cut off? :confusedshrug:

SilkkTheShocker
04-22-2014, 01:14 AM

Budadiiii
04-22-2014, 01:15 AM
trolls feed off negative energy.

-Smak
fast food for us.

http://www.corrections.com/system/article/image/23029/Rat-eating.jpg

branslowski
04-22-2014, 01:16 AM
Brans!

Where you been man?

Wasup bruh, was in Jail, now I'm back out. #HannahMontana

Dengness9
04-22-2014, 01:16 AM
Completely overlook what facts? If you want the straight dope, blacks are in fact the largest demographic of welfare recipients in the USA at 39.8%. Even if it was a race thing, it wouldn't be factually incorrect, BUT IT WASN'T EVEN RACIAL:hammerhead:

These are the standard Chicago jokes. This guy just decided to throw a tantrum.

Like Brans said, people who been around here know about you toeing the line.

Your alt Sillk acct does the same racial profiling. Then you trying to reverse it on others when you're called out.

17 k in 3 years. I'll keep saying it because it tells the story of how pathetic you Are in addition to cowardly talking about crime and poverty in black neighborhoods but then trying to back track.

branslowski
04-22-2014, 01:17 AM

:oldlol: Dat was funny doe, I.can't even lie.

Dengness9
04-22-2014, 01:19 AM
Why are you bringing something that happened 2 years ago? I live in present. I dont give a shit about things that happened to me 2 years ago, why would i care about what happened to Lebron?

20 years from now, you ll be worse than you are right. You are a loser that can let things go. 20 years from now, you ll be old bitter ugly angry butthurt, loser.

You brought up Rose from years ago and then I brought up bron choking in the same playoffs?!?!

:facepalm :lol :lol

In 20 years You'll be with silk/six trying to hit 1 million posts on ish.

I predict you'll be a Knicks fan by then. Or maybe you'll go back to being a Cavs fan?

NumberSix
04-22-2014, 01:22 AM
Like Brans said, people who been around here know about you toeing the line.

Your alt Sillk acct does the same racial profiling. Then you trying to reverse it on others when you're called out.

17 k in 3 years. I'll keep saying it because it tells the story of how pathetic you Are in addition to cowardly talking about crime and poverty in black neighborhoods but then trying to back track.
Chicago is a "black neighborhood"? :confusedshrug:

Somebody's extra defensive/paranoid.

DMAVS41
04-22-2014, 01:23 AM

Great to see you back my man.

Missed you on here...some of these cats be disrespecting some of the old greats.

I was actually defending Kobe quite a bit on here these last few months. Still hating from time to time to keep Kobe fans on their toes, but I was thinking about you in some of the Kobe hate threads and I needed your help.

These cats be saying Durant is already better than Kobe ever was!...

Keno
04-22-2014, 01:30 AM

you got me ****ed up, yo! you ****ing with a real nikka. get your man dawg, what? alright, **** around and get killed nikka, calm down.

COnDEMnED
04-22-2014, 01:38 AM

Contrary to what the liberal media would have you believe, it's not embarrassing or illegal to be white this day and age. And stop using the word "yall", that's our word...Dude.. :D

branslowski
04-22-2014, 01:40 AM

Missed you on here...some of these cats be disrespecting some of the old greats.

I was actually defending Kobe quite a bit on here these last few months. Still hating from time to time to keep Kobe fans on their toes, but I was thinking about you in some of the Kobe hate threads and I needed your help.

Tru, Dmavs been holdin it down.:cheers:

And I don't know about Durant being better than Kobe ever was (They obviously forgot to watch 03' Kobe when he was scoring AND being one of the leagues top defenders at the same time) but Durant is damn sure close, that dude just flat out took over the league.

JebronLames
04-22-2014, 01:40 AM
Dammit am I the only lebron fan that wants okc to win? I don't want to see the spurs again.

Solefade
04-22-2014, 01:46 AM
Dammit am I the only lebron fan that wants okc to win? I don't want to see the spurs again.

i'm rooting for OKC to get to finals too :(

DMAVS41
04-22-2014, 01:52 AM
Tru, Dmavs been holdin it down.:cheers:

And I don't know about Durant being better than Kobe ever was (They obviously forgot to watch 03' Kobe when he was scoring AND being one of the leagues top defenders at the same time) but Durant is damn sure close, that dude just flat out took over the league.

Oh...yea...Durant might be...we just need to see him prove it in the playoffs.

That is all I said. It's just straight up disrespect to a guy like Kobe to say a player can knock him off peak vs peak without even playing a playoff game the year in question.

If Durant plays a great playoffs...he probably will be, but we need to see it first.

J Shuttlesworth
04-22-2014, 01:57 AM
Oh...yea...Durant might be...we just need to see him prove it in the playoffs.

That is all I said. It's just straight up disrespect to a guy like Kobe to say a player can knock him off peak vs peak without even playing a playoff game the year in question.

If Durant plays a great playoffs...he probably will be, but we need to see it first.
I love how the Durant stans are claiming that he's better than prime Kobe, but yet they keep making excuses for the Thunder not to win this year :lol As if prime Kobe couldn't lead this team to a ring

DMAVS41
04-22-2014, 02:15 AM
I love how the Durant stans are claiming that he's better than prime Kobe, but yet they keep making excuses for the Thunder not to win this year :lol As if prime Kobe couldn't lead this team to a ring

Whether he could or couldn't doesn't even matter to me...

I just don't get why the excuses are flowing so much for the Thunder after 2 ****ing games.

It doesn't make sense...also, Kobe fans are not making excuses in the middle of a playoff run after game 2 of the playoffs with Kobe on a stacked roster like the current Thunder.

But yea...if they think he's better than peak Kobe...why the **** wouldn't they think the Thunder are going to win the title?

J Shuttlesworth
04-22-2014, 02:22 AM

I just don't get why the excuses are flowing so much for the Thunder after 2 ****ing games.

It doesn't make sense...also, Kobe fans are not making excuses in the middle of a playoff run after game 2 of the playoffs with Kobe on a stacked roster like the current Thunder.

But yea...if they think he's better than peak Kobe...why the **** wouldn't they think the Thunder are going to win the title?
Honestly, I've seen them making excuses long before this game today. Even before the playoffs started, they were already making excuses for not winning this year. With a roster like the Thunder's, I'd feel pretty damn confident about a chip as a thunder fan. I mean if they're already jumping to the conclusion that Durant = best player since Jordan, how could he not at least make the WCF with this lineup? Top 5-7 player in Westbrook, elite defenders in Ibaka/Sefolosha... it just doesn't add up. My heat team isn't nearly what they once were yet I still have little doubt that they will win a ring.

branslowski
04-22-2014, 02:24 AM

This. Kobe won a title with his Starting Center avg 6ppg 3reb during the playoffs, a SF avg 11ppg 41% FG, and a role playing starting PG....Durant has a even greater team, he should be able to get it done. Even Perk can put up better numbers than Bynum did for LA......Oh yea, da great Lamar Odom wit 8ppg 8reb. Dope!:oldlol:

dude77
04-22-2014, 02:33 AM

RACIST F U C K.

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc494/steelermia/86020-20animated_macro20autoplay_gif20david_otunga20gif2 0wwe20you_mad_zps81f78332.gif (http://s1214.photobucket.com/user/steelermia/media/86020-20animated_macro20autoplay_gif20david_otunga20gif2 0wwe20you_mad_zps81f78332.gif.html)

hahaitme
04-22-2014, 02:36 AM
i'm rooting for OKC to get to finals too :(

Well according to a bunch of people on ISH, losing in the finals is worse than losing in the 1st round.

OKC would just be doing themselves a favor by not making it to the finals :roll:

dude77
04-22-2014, 02:43 AM
Well according to a bunch of people on ISH, losing in the finals is worse than losing in the 1st round.

OKC would just be doing themselves a favor by not making it to the finals :roll:

imo it's definitely worse .. what's worse .. losing a low level playoff series or losing on the biggest stage, playing for it all, with the world watching .. not even close .. not to mention it looks worse on the resume .. that's why jordan's legacy is so high .. 6-0 >>>>>> any playoff series losses he ever had .. majority of people don't even remember any of his playoff losses

DaSeba5
04-22-2014, 04:00 AM
Silkk delivers once again :roll: :roll: :roll:

ArbitraryWater
04-22-2014, 07:32 AM

:oldlol: This

Budz attempt of hanging with em was short and cute

ArbitraryWater
04-22-2014, 07:36 AM

Yea that is partly true... Durant should win with this cast.

None the less, I do feel like the NBA, in particular the West, is incredibly strong this Year and it may just be the most loaded conference that I know of/since I started watching (2000)

Wally450
04-22-2014, 10:22 AM
I knew this thread would be made, and who else but Silk to make it.

SpecialQue
04-22-2014, 10:22 AM
Yea that is partly true... Durant should win with this cast.

None the less, I do feel like the NBA, in particular the West, is incredibly strong this Year and it may just be the most loaded conference that I know of/since I started watching (2000)

In my opinion, aside from the Mavs/Spurs series, anyone in this round can win in the west. The only one that would probably shock me would be if the Mavs somehow upset the Spurs.

SilkkTheShocker
04-22-2014, 10:31 AM
I am hoping someone finds out what happened with Mike Conley yesterday. He either smoked crack before the 4th or legit had money on OKC. Pathetic turnovers.

ArbitraryWater
04-22-2014, 10:56 AM
In my opinion, aside from the Mavs/Spurs series, anyone in this round can win in the west. The only one that would probably shock me would be if the Mavs somehow upset the Spurs.

Yea, and even that series, if not for a disgusting choke of 0 FGM (Besides Harris at 0.1 sec cmon) in the last 7.45 minutes, would be 1-0 Mavs right now...

Graviton
04-22-2014, 10:56 AM
I am hoping someone finds out what happened with Mike Conley yesterday. He either smoked crack before the 4th or legit had money on OKC. Pathetic turnovers.
The Thabo steal looked like it was all hand, they only replayed it once. :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
04-22-2014, 11:00 AM
To get OKC Fans hopes up:

Grizzlies have won their last 16 home games :cheers:

SilkkTheShocker
The Thabo steal looked like it was all hand, they only replayed it once. :oldlol:

That was my only beef with nobody Memphis coach. Udrih is lighting it up and you're going to bring in Conley who was stinking up the place in the 4th. C'mon, their were legit times during that game where Conley made plays so bad you would have thought he was betting against his own. Dude probably left the country last night to get away from the mob after Memphis somehow won that game

Prometheus
I'm actually disappointed that this thread went back to talking about basketball. I thought all the hatred and negativity was fun tbh.

Prometheus
04-22-2014, 11:05 AM

Every black guy I know says "dude", they just drop the second 'd' and say "doo" really instead.

It's kinda sad how there was so much butthurt over some imaginary anti-black racism in this thread that wasn't even there, and then this guy says blatantly ignorant anti-white racist bullshit and no one even bats an eye.

Graviton
04-22-2014, 11:09 AM
I'm actually disappointed that this thread went back to talking about basketball. I thought all the hatred and negativity was fun tbh.
We here at ISH are a family! We may fight amongst ourselves every once in a while, but in the end we always calm down and remember this is the greatest basketball forum in the world, we have to keep it clean and civil. :cheers:

http://www.db18.com/d/hugs/hugs_046.jpg

Bandito
04-22-2014, 11:28 AM

Ish police:facepalm:

wally_world
04-22-2014, 02:37 PM
If anything, things didn't go OKC's way. KD was pretty bad minus some periodic spurts the whole game. Defensively, he was HORRIBLE, his stance was pathetic and Courtney ****ing Lee scored on him repeatedly.

Looked like we were coasting the entire first half too, we're down but the coach/team looked happy, like we can afford to lose this game since we won game 1. Same with overtime, we expected things to go our way because we're at home and we made that great comeback. Pathetic effort.

And shot selection... Westbrook took some ill-advised shots, KD went for the bailout make-or-break 3pters again and again (just because he can make them doesn't mean it's the only option time and time again). Some bad calls as well, Lee blatantly kicked the ball in one of the late loose balls. And some questionably long 5 second in bounds from Memphis.

In all, quite a few mental mistakes from OKC's part. Memphis played terrific (shot well from FT, very low turnover rate, terrific defense on KD, even their pathetic wing players managed to have good offensive games) and only won by such a slim margin. OKC will recover easily, just don't get complacent.

Demitri98
04-22-2014, 02:41 PM
Of course they will, it's Game 2 of the first round for heaven's sake.