PDA

View Full Version : On beer number 9...lets discuss basketball...ask me anyting

9erempiree
04-22-2014, 06:38 AM
Let's go.

There is no agenda here.

Mods leave this open please.

Right now is the time to get truthful answers form yours truly.

TheReal Kendall
04-22-2014, 06:41 AM
Step your game up bro. We drink straight liquor round here.

Beer is for pussiesss.

But seriously how you feel bout Kobe being out?

9erempiree
04-22-2014, 06:43 AM
Step your game up bro. We drink straight liquor round here.

Beer is for pussiesss.

But seriously how you feel bout Kobe being out?

I don't drink liquor because it F's up my liver. I know you think this is contradiction but it's not. Beer is easier on the liver but it is an alcoholic drink.

Anyways, I am sad as hell that Kobe is out. The season is not the same and as good as Lebron and Durant is, it is not the same with Kobe.

imnew09
04-22-2014, 06:45 AM
Shout out man.

Btw, what do you think of JameerTheQueer?

9erempiree
04-22-2014, 06:55 AM
Shout out man.

Btw, what do you think of JameerTheQueer?

I got nothing against him. I consider him my little bro. Life is short and rather than putting people down, I want to help the kid succeed. He is going to succeed. He seems like smart kid.

I know he is trying to make a name for himself on ISH. If you have noticed he is trolling the crap out of Laker fans. A very easy target btw.

Anyways, I let him do his thing and if you guys notice I don't interfere with other trolls, not that I am a troll, but I don't hijack people's threads.

TheReal Kendall
04-22-2014, 06:59 AM
I don't drink liquor because it F's up my liver. I know you think this is contradiction but it's not. Beer is easier on the liver but it is an alcoholic drink.

Anyways, I am sad as hell that Kobe is out. The season is not the same and as good as Lebron and Durant is, it is not the same with Kobe.

Beer is worse. I just mix my liquor unless I feel like taking shots.

It will make you fat and both are bad on the liver.

I'll admit the NBA could use the Lakers and Celtics in the playoffs. It would create more buzz since both teams have a long history of winning.

Hopefully Kobe and the Lakers bounce back. I would hate to see Kobe's last couple of years wasted as a lottery team

9erempiree
04-22-2014, 07:09 AM
What you wanna see from the lakers this offseason and next year?!

Good question. First of all, I like to see us rebuild but since I am pretty much "old skool" like Kobe, I want to see them build around him for the NEAR future. Try to win one more ring with him before he retires. If they can't do that, they should start building for the future......NO SHIT 9ER!...wait....

If we rebuild from scratch now we are sending Kobe off in retirement on a bad note. Retiring with a crap organization.

At this point you send the guy out on top. He is not going to do what Duncan is doing and just play. He wants to be the man.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-22-2014, 07:11 AM
Whats up with Real vs Bayern?? do you think Real will finally beat them over 2 games?? i still have a bad feeling that real will concede stupid goals at home, probably by robben and then will lose it in Munich:facepalm
i prefer discussing football with you:coleman:

ArbitraryWater
04-22-2014, 07:16 AM
Whats up with Real vs Bayern?? do you think Real will finally beat them over 2 games?? i still have a bad feeling that real will concede stupid goals at home, probably by robben and then will lose it in Munich:facepalm

exactly my feelings :lol

I can relate to 9er in football and don't feel like I'm talking to a retard

Marlo_Stanfield
04-22-2014, 07:32 AM
exactly my feelings :lol

I can relate to 9er in football and don't feel like I'm talking to a retard
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Fazotronic
04-22-2014, 07:35 AM
9er has no clue whatsoever about basketball. what the hell does he know about football??????????

however bayern has been favorites even before the season started.
yall being nostadumbasses and saying the most obvious shit.

yet real (and chelsea) is still the best match up for bayern esp with bayern's defence being shit compared to last year where they didn't even need neuer. its exciting as hell

9erempiree
04-22-2014, 07:35 AM

Good question...and notice how I don't interfere with your threads either.

Real Mardid (RM) should park the bus. I hate to say it but this is what we have to do. Also, "parking the bus" shouldn't be a bad connotation because it is a strategy.

Marcelo is back but I would like to start "Blondie" Coentrao. He is good defensively but on the attack he is decent. Marcelo is better but he is slow footed in my opinion. Coentrao has to start.

I would like to play 433, and we are going to play that, but I expect 442 for most of the game. BBC hast to track back on defense to put pressure on that backline. Bayern likes to start their attack from the backline.

So, RM's forward attack the backline and if they get it to midfield than they should scramble back and "park the bus."

If we get them on the counter and CONVERT we can be up 3 to 4 goals and hold them at Germany for the win. :D

9erempiree
04-22-2014, 07:38 AM
9er has no clue whatsoever about basketball. what the hell does he know about football??????????

however bayern has been favorites even before the season started.
yall being nostadumbasses and saying the most obvious shit.

yet real (and chelsea) is still the best match up for bayern esp with bayern's defence being shit compared to last year where they didn't even need neuer. its exciting as hell

Bayern has only been the favorite because of what they did last year. Yes, they are fantastic this year but they play in a pretty weak league.

Arsenal, could have eliminated them but didn't.

Real will beat them the first leg. My official prediction...3-0.

CR 1 goal. Bale 2 goals.

Fazotronic
04-22-2014, 07:57 AM
no. bayern has been favorites at the start of the season because of the year before and they are still favorites because of the (not so good as last year) domination this year. they are still considered to be the best team and whatever you think of the bundesliga they're easily top 3 league of the world which makes them anything but "pretty weak". its not diffrent from last year except dortmund being plagued by injuries.

its great that they're stuggeling which would be even better if real wasn't stuggeling aswell.
you can simply not trust real's defence atm.
arsenal was lucky they didn't get trashed and had that great season start.
they're the same team as last year except they added a star to the by far most stacked position of the club.:facepalm

i pick real aswell just because im a fan and have been since 14 years but its gonna be difficult to say the least.

9erempiree
04-22-2014, 08:00 AM
no. bayern has been favorites at the start of the season because of the year before and they are still favorites because of the (not so good as last year) domination this year. they are still considered to be the best team and whatever you think of the bundesliga they're easily top 3 league of the world which makes them anything but "pretty weak". its not diffrent from last year except dortmund being plagued by injuries.

its great that they're stuggeling which would be even better if real wasn't stuggeling aswell.
arsenal was lucky they didn't get trashed and had that great season start.
they're the same team as last year except they added a star to the by far most stacked position of the club.:facepalm

i pick real aswell just because im a fan and have been since 14 years but its gonna be difficult to say the least.

Don't worry Madrista....I understand what you are saying but we are a very and I mean a VERY GOOD on the attack.

I like Dante but he is not very good this year.

Going to be a good tie.

Bless Mathews
04-22-2014, 09:27 AM
What's your boyfriends name????

ArbitraryWater
04-22-2014, 10:05 AM
Bale has the flu and scores a double? Meh lets see...

I'll take Madrid. At first it was me being their fan, but now after re-evaluating this Munich side, Pep didnt make them any stronger thats for sure...

Marlo_Stanfield
04-22-2014, 10:09 AM
Bale has the flu and scores a double? Meh lets see...

I'll take Madrid. At first it was me being their fan, but now after re-evaluating this Munich side, Pep didnt make them any stronger thats for sure...
Bayern pretty much sucked all season. only thing they did was beating up on weak bundesliga teams and capitalizing from Dortmunds tactical errors and injuries.
Next year i predict Dortmund will either win the Bundesliga or Championsleague:bowdown: :bowdown:
that being said reals defense is soo retarded. Ramos and Marcelo are always good for a red card and Pepe gets caught out of position at least twice per game.

f0und
04-22-2014, 10:13 AM
speaking of beer and basketball, would anyone be interested in hearing about a basketball drinking game i made up?

Random_Guy
04-22-2014, 10:15 AM
speaking of beer and basketball, would anyone be interested in hearing about a basketball drinking game i made up?
just say it:pimp:

f0und
04-22-2014, 10:32 AM
the rules are pretty simple and are meant to mirror the actual game.

-first you pick a side. like say you pick the heat, and your buddy picks the bobcats. and you drink according to what your team does. obviously can be played with multiple people too.

-a two pointer is two drinks for the guy whose team gave up the basket

-a three pointer is three drinks....

-a on the floor foul is one drink

-during a shooting foul, you only drink when a free throw is made

-a block is two drinks

-a turnover is two drinks

-a defensive rebound is one drink

-an offense rebound is two drinks. being that an offensive rebound is more damaging, it holds more value

-then there are style points that range from 1 extra drink to 4 extra drinks. its one of those plays where, as a fan, you can appreciate the awesomeness that just happened. 99% of the time its usually agreed upon about how many style points that particular play deserved. for example, lebron just threw down a dunk over my team. id look at my buddy, and say "i'll give that two style points" bringing the total drinks for that particular play to 4. if your drinking with a fellow basketball fan who knows what a good bball play is, then there is hardly ever any argument over style points.

f0und
04-22-2014, 10:40 AM
the way i made the game, it really gets you into the game as if your part of the team. everything your team does directly affects you. its not too crazy, but there are moments where you just get bombarded with a bunch of drinks. like say, your team just turned it over(2 drinks). they head the other way on a fast break, missed the layup but got the offensive board(2 drinks) kicks it out for a three pointer(3 drinks). in the span of a few seconds, you just got 7 drinks. now you just pray that your team can get a defensive stop so it doesnt compound on your previous drinks. it can add up REALLY fast.

it can get real crazy during a fast paced game. i played it during an allstar game once, and we couldnt make it past halftime.

f0und
04-22-2014, 10:44 AM
- two drinks for everyone for gratuitous shot of hot dancers

Papaya Petee
04-22-2014, 10:45 AM
Bayern has only been the favorite because of what they did last year. Yes, they are fantastic this year but they play in a pretty weak league.

Arsenal, could have eliminated them but didn't.

Real will beat them the first leg. My official prediction...3-0.

CR 1 goal. Bale 2 goals.

:roll: Are we gonna pretend like Real Madrid will even get enough chances to win the game 3-0? And were gonna pretend that a stacked midfield like Bayerns with Mandzukic scoring almost every game won't even score 1 goal in Madrid?

It'll be similar scores to the ManU series, with Bayern comfortably advancing to the finals.

Random_Guy
04-22-2014, 10:46 AM

-first you pick a side. like say you pick the heat, and your buddy picks the bobcats. and you drink according to what your team does. obviously can be played with multiple people too.

-a block is two drinks

-an offense rebound is two drinks. being that an offensive rebound is more damaging, it holds more value

-then there are style points that range from 1 extra drink to 4 extra drinks. its one of those plays where, as a fan, you can appreciate the awesomeness that just happened. 99% of the time its usually agreed upon about how many style points that particular play deserved. for example, lebron just threw down a dunk over my team. id look at my buddy, and say "i'll give that two style points" bringing the total drinks for that particular play to 4. if your drinking with a fellow basketball fan who knows what a good bball play is, then there is hardly ever any argument over style points.
lol youd be dead by halftime:applause: :applause: :lol

sejoon101
04-22-2014, 10:49 AM
Haaha this nikka passed the *** out in the middle of the convo :roll: :roll:

f0und
04-22-2014, 10:49 AM
lol youd be dead by halftime:applause: :applause: :lol

lol only during a really fast paced game.

its not easy, but finishing a game is doable. we've only accomplished it a handful times. there times when both of us were just praying for a timeout or commercial break.

Jlamb47
04-22-2014, 10:52 AM

-a block is two drinks

that seems very impossible unless im reading it incorrect. 1 drink for a defensive rebound
my team gets 25 defensive rebounds thats 25 drinks right there -_-
thats like facing a bottle of hen.

f0und
04-22-2014, 10:53 AM
that seems very impossible unless im reading it incorrect. 1 drink for a defensive rebound
my team gets 25 defensive rebounds thats 25 drinks right there -_-
thats like facing a bottle of hen.

beer

f0und
04-22-2014, 10:57 AM
the really *hitty moments are when your team gives up 3-4 offensive rebounds and the basket. you know thats gotta drive the coach crazy. the insane amount of drinks it accrued is meant to simulate how much it hurts.

Jlamb47
04-22-2014, 11:04 AM
beer

if you add all the points/rebounds/steals/blocks thats alot of beers
are you meaning 2 sips??

your team can get scored on for 2 points, then get ripped in a quick second thats 4 drinks
i feel like you cant keep up with that many drinks on how fast a nba game is

f0und
04-22-2014, 11:08 AM
if you add all the points/rebounds/steals/blocks thats alot of beers
are you meaning 2 sips??

your team can get scored on for 2 points, then get ripped in a quick second thats 4 drinks
i feel like you cant keep up with that many drinks on how fast a nba game is

not exactly sips, but not exactly man sized gulps either. just a solid swig will suffice.

i didnt say it was easy, but its doable. drinking games arent meant for casual drinking. their main purpose is to get to *ucked up, and this game delivers.

Random_Guy
04-22-2014, 11:14 AM
not exactly sips, but not exactly man sized gulps either. just a solid swig will suffice.

i didnt say it was easy, but its doable. drinking games arent meant for casual drinking. their main purpose is to get to *ucked up, and this game delivers.
yeah what i was thinking, sips would be it for me though.

Jlamb47
04-22-2014, 11:17 AM

ahh makes sense
cuz im not downing 100 beers lol
id be dead str8 up
but if im doing some gulps that would make it pretty fun id say
maybe gotta try it out

f0und
04-22-2014, 11:21 AM
ahh makes sense
cuz im not downing 100 beers lol
id be dead str8 up
but if im doing some gulps that would make it pretty fun id say
maybe gotta try it out

you gotta definitely try it out. it gets you so into the game. there would be times like where im jumping out of my seat yelling "BLOCK!! two drinks for you." and my buddy just shakes his head in disapproval while taking his drinks.

Prometheus
04-22-2014, 11:33 AM
"lets discuss basketball... ask me anything"

Have you ever watched it?

K Xerxes
04-22-2014, 11:35 AM
Any specific reasons as to why you think that Perdue + Longley + Wennington = Shaq?

9erempiree
04-22-2014, 08:49 PM
I got a fat headache going too.

Budadiiii
04-22-2014, 08:55 PM
The first time being drunk is a great memory.

How did you enjoy it?

I see you got your first hangover as well.... welcome to adulthood.

mr.big35
04-22-2014, 09:15 PM
let us discuss basketball which i have no clue what it is

9erempiree
04-22-2014, 10:57 PM
let us discuss basketball which i have no clue what it is

My fans enjoy my blogs on here.