PDA

View Full Version : Its sickening how although Miami had the easiest path to the finals guaranteed,

Mr. Jabbar
04-23-2014, 05:53 PM
they even forced loses to pair themselves with the Bobcats in the 1st round. Does lebron even know the concept of hard work? ive never seen a superstar work so little for accolades and be bottle-fed everything.

its sickening and disgusting

i hope whoever comes out of the west owns their souls

Relinquish
04-23-2014, 05:55 PM
So you're saying that the Hawks are better than the Bobcats? It was a good attempt. :cheers:

Johnny Jones
Smh Jabbar dont even try anymore

AnaheimLakers24
babied not earned

collusion

robin

steroids

broken promises

balding

Solefade
04-23-2014, 05:56 PM
you fell off jabbar

like roy hibbert

ArbitraryWater
jabbar's frustration and anger doesnt allow him to be funny anymore... its just kinda pathetic :lol

salty ass

Real14
I agree with you man, bobcats have a injured Al, kemba and nobody else, and everybody else in tha east have no legit superstars that can hang with Lebronna, Wade, and Christina. Jordan and Kobe never had it this easy:banghead:

Real14
04-23-2014, 05:57 PM
So you're saying that the Hawks are better than the Bobcats? It was a good attempt. :cheers:
I don't think you get what he's tryna say bro

Milbuck
04-23-2014, 05:58 PM
Is it just me or does it seem like there's been 15-20 new alts that've popped up today?

HEAT111
04-23-2014, 05:58 PM
Its sickening how although Miami had the easiest path to the finals guaranteed

Miami has the toughest path to the Finals, glad you're finally listening. :lol

Real14
04-23-2014, 05:59 PM
Is it just me or does it seem like there's been 15-20 new alts that've popped up today?
who's your alt?:D

Rodmantheman
Imagine if The Pacers, Bulls and Nets all lose in the First round those teams were the biggest threats in the East to Miami this year.

nzahir
you fell off jabbar

like roy hibbert
:lol

Why dont mods just ban him already? Hes been ethered over 100 times anyways? Kinda funny how salty laker fans are.

Real14
04-23-2014, 06:00 PM
Imagine if The Pacers, Bulls and Nets all lose in the First round those teams were the biggest threats to Miami this year.
Easiest road of all time:(

Milbuck
04-23-2014, 06:00 PM
Smook A :cheers:

Real14
04-23-2014, 06:01 PM
:lol

Why dont mods just ban him already? Hes been ethered over 100 times anyways? Kinda funny how salty laker fans are.
delusional I see:sleeping

Keno
04-23-2014, 06:01 PM
grammar at an all time low.

Mr. Jabbar
04-23-2014, 06:02 PM
these fools dont understand heat were avoiding nets in 2nd round with this move :facepalm :facepalm they can dispatch hawks or bobcats with same ease

damn, bran fans are the worst

KirbyPls
04-23-2014, 06:02 PM
I agree with you man, bobcats have a injured Al, kemba and nobody else, and everybody else in tha east have no legit superstars that can hang with Lebronna, Wade, and Christina. Jordan and Kobe never had it this easy:banghead:

Exactly, Kobe only had Shaq, Gasol, Odom, Artest, Rice, Phil, Tim Donaghy, and the 2010 Game 7 officiating crew to carry him through the playoffs, which is basically doing it by yourself.

Solefade
04-23-2014, 06:03 PM
these fools dont understand heat were avoiding nets in 2nd round with this move :facepalm :facepalm they can dispatch hawks or bobcats with same ease

damn, bran fans are the worst

they're not avoiding anyone foo, if they're good enough they'll meet in the ECF

Mr. Jabbar
04-23-2014, 06:06 PM
they're not avoiding anyone foo, if they're good enough they'll meet in the ECF

they're avoiding every physical team aka nets/chicago before facing the pacers in the finals thats the plan, and more valuable than homecourt agnst ind

sammichoffate
04-23-2014, 06:15 PM
I'll have to agree with Jabbar on this one. The East is NOTHING compared to the West, especially this year. If Rose was healthy, then maybe it wouldn't be as bad. When there's only two teams in a conference that can contend for a title, then it's just a cakewalk to the Finals. It's what happens when you stack the deck in your favor too much, every other team is forced either forced to rebuild or be playoff fodder.

20Four
04-23-2014, 06:32 PM
I'll have to agree with Jabbar on this one. The East is NOTHING compared to the West, especially this year. If Rose was healthy, then maybe it wouldn't be as bad. When there's only two teams in a conference that can contend for a title, then it's just a cakewalk to the Finals. It's what happens when you stack the deck in your favor too much, every other team is forced either forced to rebuild or be playoff fodder.
If the heat were in the west....lebron would'nt win $hit....at least kobe beat the best teams when he won his chips :bowdown: :bowdown:

Marlo_Stanfield
04-23-2014, 06:36 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:
ripdaKick is back in business:coleman:

Marlo_Stanfield
04-23-2014, 06:37 PM
they're avoiding every physical team aka nets/chicago before facing the pacers in the finals thats the plan, and more valuable than homecourt agnst ind
they play the Nets in the next round dumbass if both teams make it:facepalm

Relinquish
04-23-2014, 06:37 PM
I don't think you get what he's tryna say bro

He said they forced losses to pair themselves with the Bobcats in the first round, instead of the Hawks, and that's what I was responding to. Yes I obviously understand his agenda. :facepalm

Relinquish
04-23-2014, 06:38 PM

I'm not an alt, I'm a new poster. But yes, there are a lot of new accounts like mine that I've noticed. I'm a wiz fan my man. :cheers:

Mr. Incredible
04-23-2014, 06:38 PM
Cheer up bro.

NumberSix
04-23-2014, 06:39 PM
They deserve an easy ride after the epic rigging AGAINST them in the ECF and finals last season.

zoom17
04-23-2014, 06:40 PM
150 new posters:biggums:

Cocaine80s
04-23-2014, 06:41 PM
you better hope the spurs beat the thunder then.

Mr. Incredible
04-23-2014, 06:41 PM
Imagine if The Pacers, Bulls and Nets all lose in the First round those teams were the biggest threats in the East to Miami this year.
And whose fault is that? :confusedshrug:

TheReal Kendall
04-23-2014, 06:43 PM
The East is weak. Hawks aren't better than the Bobcats.

Toughest teams are Wizards and Pacers(they having a meltdown)

Mr. Jabbar
04-23-2014, 06:44 PM
they play the Nets in the next round dumbass if both teams make it:facepalm

hold on to that single green bar, future negged.

Solefade
04-23-2014, 07:11 PM

why does it matter? they'll probably lose in 5 games just like the tough and physical Bulls last year and then all of your disciples will say the Heat had an easy road again anyway

Mr. Jabbar
04-23-2014, 07:14 PM
will say the Heat had an easy road again anyway

and it would be true

(thanks for the reps coming in this thread guys, it really motivates me to bring more quality threads)

poido123
04-23-2014, 08:02 PM

Milbuck has no time for Alts.

That nikka is posting faster than he would be able to create one.

yarrak
04-23-2014, 08:08 PM
That's called being smart. Something you wouldn't know anything about.

Mr. Jabbar
04-23-2014, 08:10 PM

its not smart to taint your legacy

HEAT111
04-23-2014, 08:14 PM

What are you going on with?

yarrak
04-23-2014, 08:15 PM

10-15 years from now, no one will care about how easy their path was to the finals/championships. :no: People will look at the number of titles.

iBandwagon
04-23-2014, 08:26 PM
they even forced loses to pair themselves with the Bobcats in the 1st round. Does lebron even know the concept of hard work? ive never seen a superstar work so little for accolades and be bottle-fed everything.

Pacers were their only potential competition, and they are going to eliminate themselves before even facing the Heat. Heat are going to march through the East.

iBandwagon
04-23-2014, 08:28 PM
10-15 years from now, no one will care about how easy their path was to the finals/championships. :no: People will look at the number of titles.

This is true. When people talk about Shaq being dominant, they talk about what he did in the Finals, but ignore that it was against shit competition.

TheMarkMadsen
04-23-2014, 08:41 PM
Bobcats are terrible, and their best player got injured two minutes into the series..

Heat fans acting like the 44 win nets make up for the shitty competition in the east..

The same nets that would have been statistically eliminated from the playoffs a month into the season if they played in the west :lol

Solefade
04-23-2014, 08:44 PM
Bobcats are terrible, and their best player got injured two minutes into the series..

Heat fans acting like the 44 win nets make up for the shitty competition in the east..

The same nets that would have been statistically eliminated from the playoffs a month into the season if they played in the west :lol

no one's acting like anything this year bro, but past two years Heat had a harder path/more games played to the finals than any team that came out of the WCF

buddha
04-23-2014, 08:45 PM

lions don't concern themselves with the opinion of sheep.

aka

alphas don't concern themselves with the opinion of betas.

TheMarkMadsen
04-23-2014, 08:46 PM
no one's acting like anything this year bro, but past two years Heat had a harder path/more games played to the finals than any team that came out of the WCF

How many 50 win teams did the Mavs, OKC & spurs beat on their way to the finals each year compared to how many 50 win teams the heat had to beat each year to get to the finals?

Ball So Harden
04-23-2014, 08:46 PM

:roll:

Struggling more does not mean it was a harder path.

yarrak
04-23-2014, 09:08 PM
lions don't concern themselves with the opinion of sheep.

aka

alphas don't concern themselves with the opinion of betas.

Yeah exactly.. Lebron doesn't care what y'all think. Your opinion is irrevelant.

Real14
04-23-2014, 11:20 PM
What in tha hell iz a yarrak tho?:lol

edrick
04-23-2014, 11:29 PM
:roll:

Struggling more does not mean it was a harder path.

How doesn't it? SA breezed through the playoffs, the Heat struggled in the conf finals.

MavsPoke
04-23-2014, 11:33 PM

Agreed.

The winner of the West is the NBA Champ.

The Heat coasting through the regular season and the playoffs to face a battered and bruised team that comes out of the far superior West is a joke.

We saw last year what happens. An inferior Heat team beats a tired West team for an easy ring.

Any real NBA fan knows there are asterisks on the Heat championships.

edrick
04-23-2014, 11:37 PM
You think SA was tired after going 4-0, 4-2, 4-0? :facepalm

Megabox!
04-23-2014, 11:44 PM
Agreed.

The Heat coasting through the regular season and the playoffs to face a battered and bruised team that comes out of the far superior West is a joke.

We saw last year what happens. An inferior Heat team beats a tired West team for an easy ring.

The f*ck are you talking about? The Spurs swept the Grizz while Miami played 7 games against the Pacers.

Solefade
04-23-2014, 11:46 PM
How many 50 win teams did the Mavs, OKC & spurs beat on their way to the finals each year compared to how many 50 win teams the heat had to beat each year to get to the finals?

Why is 50 the cut off? And why does that matter? If you watched the games the East is a way more defensively bruising conference. Doesn't everyone say the Heat have an easier path because they're less tired than the WCF team? How is that true when the Heat are playing more games? And also having a harder path to the finals should make you more ready for the finals right?

Solefade
04-23-2014, 11:48 PM
Agreed.

Did you even watch the playoffs last year you retard? The Spurs swept 2 series and went to 6 in one.

MavsPoke
04-23-2014, 11:55 PM
The f*ck are you talking about? The Spurs swept the Grizz while Miami played 7 games against the Pacers.

The Grizz were beat up and tired from the brutal West playoffs. Aren't you paying attention?