PDA

View Full Version : Let's Say You're Given the Opportunity to be an NBA SUPERSTAR

GS1905
04-24-2014, 12:45 PM
but in return you're asked to give up fuking bishes for life. Would you take this deal?

You're free to fornicate with men tho.:biggums:

deja vu
04-24-2014, 12:47 PM
Sure why not?

I'd f*ck as many bishes as I can before I'll take the offer though.

LosBulls
04-24-2014, 12:47 PM
Fukking doesnt include getting my dicc succed so thats fine.

IncarceratedBob
04-24-2014, 12:57 PM
so basically i get to be magic johnson? yes pls

Cold soul
04-24-2014, 01:00 PM
Heck yes I would. You can still do many things with any women without sex.:pimp:

JohnMax
04-24-2014, 01:01 PM
so basically i get to be magic johnson? yes pls

http://i.gifeye.com/3772.gif

Micku
04-24-2014, 01:05 PM
$$$ or bishes? Bishes or $$$?

Mass Debator
04-24-2014, 01:10 PM
Wrong place to ask bro. No one here gets pssy in real life.

livingby3's
04-24-2014, 01:41 PM
I hope the people replying yes to the question aren't serious

yarrak
04-24-2014, 03:11 PM
Hell no. I was born to fcuk.

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/1048/1288099875419.gif

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm at people replying yes. Wtf is wrong with y'all?

3peated
04-24-2014, 03:13 PM
for life? why not just while ballin? could do it for a nice 16 year career

NJW1247
04-24-2014, 03:42 PM
It's the playoffs and we got re-tarded threads like these? :facepalm

but on topic, I'd choose to be an NBA superstar and still secretly fornicate with women, *** it

ILLsmak
04-24-2014, 03:45 PM
but in return you're asked to give up fuking bishes for life. Would you take this deal?

You're free to fornicate with men tho.:biggums:

lol at the second part... well in that case...

Most of these NBA dudes are not really amazing people, so keep that in mind.

However, if you ever become an icon in anything, you kind of do have to "give up ****ing bitches for life." Cuz if you don't, you will get roasted in the media.

You can choose basically one woman. I hate to sound bogus, but one woman... is not enough! Especially understanding how sexuality really works, how it's almost an instantaneous thing.

Like Redman said, "Groupies got smarter... they're writing books now."

You gotta protect your shit. I'd play in the NBA for no money and no fame IF I could keep what I already have in my life. But I'd have to get about 12 more inches to play the style I wanna play.

-Smak

lilgodfather1
04-24-2014, 03:49 PM
Well I would do a lot of things for aaron rodgers money, but that likely isn't one of them.

hawksdogsbraves
04-24-2014, 03:58 PM
lol at the second part... well in that case...

Most of these NBA dudes are not really amazing people, so keep that in mind.

However, if you ever become an icon in anything, you kind of do have to "give up ****ing bitches for life." Cuz if you don't, you will get roasted in the media.

You can choose basically one woman. I hate to sound bogus, but one woman... is not enough! Especially understanding how sexuality really works, how it's almost an instantaneous thing.

Like Redman said, "Groupies got smarter... they're writing books now."

You gotta protect your shit. I'd play in the NBA for no money and no fame IF I could keep what I already have in my life. But I'd have to get about 12 more inches to play the style I wanna play.

-Smak

Yeah god, no celebrities are out there banging lots of women, they'd get roasted for sure :facepalm

20Four
04-24-2014, 04:06 PM
Wrong place to ask bro. No one here gets pssy in real life.
Speak for yourself son I'm married...so my bad you a virgin

ForeverHeat
04-24-2014, 04:09 PM
Yes. Sex is great and all but I would choose living out one of my dreams and becoming wealthy forever over sex. Anyone who wouldnt is weak minded. I could still have children through other methods too, and their lives would be great since I would be rich. My sacrifice will help my family as well as my fans around the world. Easy choice.

Leroy Jetson
04-24-2014, 04:24 PM

-Smak

Are you talking 12 more inches in height? Or 12 more inches somewhere else?

Dresta
04-24-2014, 04:24 PM
Yes. Sex is great and all but I would choose living out one of my dreams and becoming wealthy forever over sex. Anyone who wouldnt is weak minded. I could still have children through other methods too, and their lives would be great since I would be rich. My sacrifice will help my family as well as my fans around the world. Easy choice.
:kobe:

yeh, because giving up your autonomy for life to be conferred some phoney glory and stardom that lasts 15 years is the definition of strongmindedness. Not to mention that the best thing about NBA stardom would be the revolving door of top drawer POO-SAY available. Aside from that being famous would suck balls.

ForeverHeat
04-24-2014, 04:34 PM
:kobe:

yeh, because giving up your autonomy for life to be conferred some phoney glory and stardom that lasts 15 years is the definition of strongmindedness. Not to mention that the best thing about NBA stardom would be the revolving door of top drawer POO-SAY available. Aside from that being famous would suck balls.

Maybe you dont have anyone you care about and are a selfish person filled with vanity and greed, but having enough money to be set for life and make life comfortable for my family, friends and future wife and children outweighs my sexual needs. Sex really isnt everything.

yarrak
04-24-2014, 04:56 PM

Speak for yourself. You can become super rich/live your dreams without giving up sex.
So people who think they can be very successful/rich without giving up sex or anything else for that matter are weak minded? GTFO.

You are the one who is weak minded.

ForeverHeat
04-24-2014, 04:59 PM
Speak for yourself. You can become super rich without giving up sex.
So people who think they can be very successful/rich without giving up sex or anything else for that matter are weak minded? GTFO.

You are the one who is weak minded.

The people who become rich are the people who are so determined that they will do anything for success. Including giving up sex. If you have become rich through working towards success then you likely have given up much more in your life then sex. So I dont know what you are talking about.

BTW Kid I suggest you have a look around ISH, increase your post count by a few hundred and get more accustomed to your surroundings before you try to address someone like me.

yarrak
04-24-2014, 05:10 PM
The people who become rich are the people who are so determined that they will do anything for success. Including giving up sex. If you have become rich through working towards success then you likely have given up much more in your life then sex. So I dont know what you are talking about.

BTW Kid I suggest you have a look around ISH, increase your post count by a few hundred and get more accustomed to your surroundings before you try to address someone like me.

Says the guy with red bars...:roll:

Lmao. I actually have a life son. I don't need to increase my post count for a weak minded faq like you. You judge people by their post count on the web? Lol how dumb are you?

ForeverHeat
04-24-2014, 05:13 PM
Says the guy with red bars...:roll:

Lmao. I actually have a life son. I don't need to increase my post count for a weak minded faq like you. You judge people by their post count on the web? Lol how dumb are you?

Look, your new. So I wont make a scene. Just stop now and we forget this ever happened. Your argument has already failed and faded into the realm of failed arguments. Dont embarrass yourself further.

TheReal Kendall
04-24-2014, 05:20 PM
I would do it. Get me a few mills after my first contract and just retire.

What if I'm married? Can I just fvck my wife?

oarabbus
04-24-2014, 05:23 PM
OP is a giant pvssy so yes I'd become famous and then just smash OP

GS1905
04-24-2014, 08:28 PM
OP is a giant pvssy so yes I'd become famous and then just smash OP

Come to my house and you'll see if I'm a *****. And bring your sister.

http://balls.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/ibra.gif

pauk
04-24-2014, 08:37 PM
Be rich and dont have to f*** whores? Count me in.... :)

Brook(lyn)Lopez
04-24-2014, 08:51 PM
I'd just settle for trannies.
#chickswithdicks

Killbot
04-24-2014, 08:54 PM
I don't fck female dogs anyways, so I'll take it.

GS1905
04-24-2014, 10:37 PM
but what good is the money if you can't fukc bishes:coleman:

Milbuck
04-24-2014, 10:38 PM
So I'd still be allowed to **** guys? I'd take that deal 10 times out of 10.

GS1905
04-24-2014, 10:40 PM
So I'd still be allowed to **** guys? I'd take that deal 10 times out of 10.

By "still" do you mean fuking guys is already an activity you proudly and willingly participate in?

tommy3
04-24-2014, 10:44 PM
Are you guys ****ing serious? Have you ever had sex in your lives?