PDA

View Full Version : Russell Westbrook's brother calls for Scott Brooks to be fired.

russwest0
04-24-2014, 11:30 PM
https://twitter.com/whynotraywest

EDIT: He deleted the tweets so I'll have to look for a screencap or someone responding to them

russwest0
04-24-2014, 11:35 PM
Here's a retweet of what he said

https://twitter.com/royceyoung/status/459514764381544449

He also retweeted someone who basically said Brooks's rotations are stupid as hell

iBandwagon
04-24-2014, 11:37 PM
:lol

Kiddlovesnets
lol he sounds so desperate, but seriously OKC's problem cannot be helped with a new coach, the way this team is build has flaws and can only be helped with the GM improving the squads and more importantly, the owner willing to spend money.

christian1923
They should listen to that little fat niggggga

Clyde
04-24-2014, 11:39 PM
who cares what some random dude thinks?

why make a thread about it.

imdaman99
04-24-2014, 11:39 PM
He's right :lol

Why is Russ's bro so fat :wtf: Russ stole all the genes

miggyme1
04-24-2014, 11:42 PM
smh why are people so quick to blame the coach?

if a team is good its because of the players .......if its bador they playing bad its because of the caoch..smh

scott brooks can only do so much..he cant stop westbrook from jacking 30 footers like he the best jump shooter on the team.

thunder should have never traded jeff green for kendrick perkins...that was a short term solution.

just imagine if they had kept jeff green

westbrook
sefolosha
durant
jeff green
ibaka

small ball but u got 4 perimeter players that can beat anybody off the dribble....u looking at a west version of the miami heat

UNSTOPPABLE

christian1923
04-24-2014, 11:44 PM
smh why are people so quick to blame the coach?

if a team is good its because of the players .......if its bador they playing bad its because of the caoch..smh

scott brooks can only do so much..he cant stop westbrook from jacking 30 footers like he the best jump shooter on the team.

thunder should have never traded jeff green for kendrick perkins...that was a short term solution.

just imagine if they had kept jeff green

westbrook
sefolosha
durant
jeff green
ibaka

small ball but u got 4 perimeter players that can beat anybody off the dribble....u looking at a west version of the miami heat

UNSTOPPABLE
A good coach can make guys stop taking bad shots. You gotta hold guys accountable.

Im Still Ballin
04-24-2014, 11:45 PM
imagine the envy he has for russ.

sickening.

russwest0
04-24-2014, 11:47 PM
who cares what some random dude thinks?

why make a thread about it.

His brother lives with him and they are together all the time. You think he'd call for Scott Brooks to be fired if he knew his brother totally supported him?

fos
He's right :lol

Why is Russ's bro so fat :wtf: Russ stole all the genes

All this black on black crime ain't right.

KDthunderup
Scott Brooks playbook:

1. KD heavily contest ISO shot.
2. Westbrook heavily contensted ISO shot.

Jameerthefear
04-24-2014, 11:49 PM
who cares

russwest0
04-24-2014, 11:49 PM
imagine the envy he has for russ.

sickening.

nothing like that. almost everytime you see russ attending an event or doing some shit he brings his brother with him. his brother also lives with him as well.

Cowboy Thunder
04-24-2014, 11:51 PM
Scott Brooks playbook:

:lol :lol :lol :lol

it hurts :cry:

JohnFreeman
04-24-2014, 11:51 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BeeLDJfCMAM-Cvf.jpg

Clyde
04-24-2014, 11:52 PM
nothing like that. almost everytime you see russ attending an event or doing some shit he brings his brother with him. his brother also lives with him as well.

good for him.

I fail to see your point

zoom17
04-24-2014, 11:52 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BeeLDJfCMAM-Cvf.jpg

Durant bro is fat too.

Im Still Ballin
04-24-2014, 11:54 PM

I know but still... who wouldn't be envious of Westbrook. 99.9% of the world probably would. Nothing to be ashamed of, not like he spites/hates russ, probs loves him for everything he does for him, but still, who doesn't want to be Superman on the court.

miggyme1
04-24-2014, 11:55 PM
A good coach can make guys stop taking bad shots. You gotta hold guys accountable.

TRUE

but he would have to bench westbrook and thats justs suicide considering everything else westbrook does on the court he does so well and with passion...westbrook is the fuel to the thunders engine..we saw that last year after he got hurt...thunder had no fuel

the only thing i could see possible is scott brooks changing his lineup an movin westbrook to the 2 and starting reggie jackson at the pg spot but then u lose bench production.idk...scott brooks in a tough spot.

dude77
04-24-2014, 11:57 PM
haha .. like someone else said .. rw got all the good genes .. jeez .. fat and stumpy

pmj
04-24-2014, 11:59 PM
Scott Brooks playbook:

Forgot:
3. KD run into someone and throw up a shot. Two FTs.
4. Westbrook tun into someone and throw up a shot. Two FTs.

I won't tell you what play 5 used to be, but they run it in Houston now.

Cocaine80s
04-25-2014, 12:03 AM
inb4 fine

LongLiveTheKing
04-25-2014, 01:57 AM
http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/russell-westbrook-brother-tweet.jpg

yeaaaman
04-25-2014, 06:30 AM

As much as I believe that - holding guys accountable - I honestly believe too many coaches are scared to coach the players. The leagues too soft and these guys can't handle criticsm, so instead of risking being on a players bad side and loosing their job, they just cater to these guys and stroke their ego even when they need to get flammed.

I mean, how is it possible for an NBA player to even be allowed on the court paying defense like James Harden? It's actually disrespectful to the game and the spirit of competition. When you see guys at any local gym playing harder D than him the league has a serious issue.

finchyyy
04-25-2014, 06:37 AM
Obviously Goatbrook doesn't really rate this if he's brother is writing this. When there's smoke there's fire.

TimmyDuncan
04-25-2014, 06:43 AM
Forgot:
3. KD run into someone and throw up a shot. Two FTs.
4. Westbrook tun into someone and throw up a shot. Two FTs.

I won't tell you what play 5 used to be, but they run it in Houston now.

You forgot:
5. KD run into someone and throw up a shot. 3 FTs.
6. Westbrook tun into someone and throw up a shot. 3 FTs.

And have to give credit to Brooks for the new play:
7. Perkins sits on the defender, Westbrook shoot an uncontested 3